What will you be playing till Destiny comes out?

• 85 results
#1 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16511 posts) -

Between now and Destiny's release in September it's a bit of a dry spell for games. I can't really think of anything major coming out in that time. So what will you be keeping busy with? I might be actually catching up with some Wii games, namely, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Twilight Princess. I also have Battlefield 4 for PS4 which rocks my boxxors. You, SW?

#2 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -

Diablo 3 for PS4.

#3 Edited by Dire_Weasel (15928 posts) -

Backlog, backlog, backlog.

Between my Steam collection, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, and now a Vita my backlog of games is long enough to take me into old age.

#4 Edited by GamersJustGame (185 posts) -

TLOU, , Titanfall, Forza 5 and that's it for awhile.

#5 Posted by farrell2k (5722 posts) -

I will also be catching up on some wii games. Metroid Prime 3, both Wii Zeldas, and I still need to finish Super Mario 3d World. Then maybe I'll get to Tomb Raider on the PC, and maybe the backlog of gba and ds games I still have as well. Too many games, no time.

#6 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5658 posts) -

Not a lot being released between then... I'll mostly be paying Last of Us Remastered, Valiant Hearts, maybe Sniper Elite 3 or Transformers if I get really desperate.

#7 Posted by clyde46 (44089 posts) -

MWO Online. The Clans are being released tomorrow.

#8 Edited by freedomfreak (38770 posts) -

Uhm... Backlog, or whatever other game I pick up.

Not getting Destiny though.

#9 Posted by MBirdy88 (7438 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic: Wildstar... and after. because I don't like MMO lite with controllers for shooters... maybe if it hits PC I'l reconsider... that being said ... it was "ok".

#10 Edited by Pray_to_me (2801 posts) -

Best on PS4=Hermit Jelly.

#11 Edited by hoyalawya (342 posts) -

Titanfall

#12 Edited by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

mha IDK anything coming out till then?

I have played everything i wanted so far and i see a drought for the next 2 and half months

They picked a nice release date for destiny i think has there will be no games standing in their way till then and most big games will start rolling in oct

#13 Posted by GamersJustGame (185 posts) -

Best on PS4=Hermit Jelly.

What server are you on?

#14 Posted by funkmaster1233 (67 posts) -

No way am I getting Destiny after the disaster that was Reach.

#15 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

You're stupid.

#16 Posted by Jankarcop (8893 posts) -

As a PC gamer I have more aaa- aa to choose from than any other system...I'll wait for the peasants to beta test destiny until the real version reaches PC.

#17 Edited by lostrib (33411 posts) -

Too many games

#18 Posted by darkangel115 (1485 posts) -
#19 Edited by lawlessx (46456 posts) -

@lostrib said:

Too many games

the one con of PC gaming ..endless backlogs lol

#20 Posted by yokofox33 (29242 posts) -

Gonna try to finally get back into Xenoblade after a long hiatus. Also gonna start working on the MGS series. Trying to play chronologically, so I'm starting with Snake Eater.

#21 Posted by lostrib (33411 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

Too many games

Plus, isn't Steam Summer Sale supposed to start this Thursday?

#22 Edited by remiks00 (1642 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

Too many games

ditto

#23 Edited by lundy86_4 (42875 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

Too many games

Ugggghhh!

My thirst to buy random games can never be quenched.

#24 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16511 posts) -

Gonna try to finally get back into Xenoblade after a long hiatus. Also gonna start working on the MGS series. Trying to play chronologically, so I'm starting with Snake Eater.

noooooooooooo start from release date. it's the way MGS fans experienced it lol

#25 Posted by lawlessx (46456 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

Too many games

i thought it starts on the 18th?

#26 Posted by Telekill (4339 posts) -

Replaying a bunch of PS3 games, but I really don't have a lot of time these days.

#27 Posted by lostrib (33411 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

@lawlessx said:

@lostrib said:

Too many games

i thought it starts on the 18th?

I believe it always starts on a Thursday

#28 Posted by jsmoke03 (12622 posts) -

200+ games in my backlog right now....

#29 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3384 posts) -

I'll probably just replay some games, and maybe some backlog. Currently replaying Spyborgs, and maybe I'll do No More Heroes next.

#30 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

reach was made by small team and all the big people was already working on destiny lol

#31 Posted by lawlessx (46456 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:

reach was made by small team and all the big people was already working on destiny lol

they said this?

#32 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2707 posts) -

Backlog/PC benchmarks. I just bought 2 new GPU'S for my PC so I will be messing around with that. When those get here PC gaming will probably take over for the summer. I'm sure I will sprinkle in a little Mario Kart 8 and The Show 14 here and there.

#33 Edited by foxhound_fox (87374 posts) -

The concept of a "dry spell" for anyone who owns anything more than a single gaming platform and has a life outside of gaming is just laughable. I've probably got a backlog of 100 games stretching back to 2008/2009.

#34 Edited by SolidGame_basic (16511 posts) -

The concept of a "dry spell" for anyone who owns anything more than a single gaming platform and has a life outside of gaming is just laughable. I've probably got a backlog of 100 games stretching back to 2008/2009.

maybe some of us don't buy 100+ games they're never going to play lol. they just wait for the big ones.

#35 Posted by silversix_ (13919 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 pvp until September yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I don't think there's a single game im interested in between now and Destiny's release day, kinda sad

#36 Posted by Motokid6 (5122 posts) -

May wait for this said pc version. Time will tell.

#37 Posted by MrYaotubo (2610 posts) -

With the steam summer sale coming this week I´m gonna have a lot more interesting games to play for a long time so Destiny isnt even on my radar at this point,and I don´t like MMO´s so the game doesnt interest me.

#38 Edited by tonitorsi (8276 posts) -

The Slay Of Us™ Remastered

#39 Posted by lostrib (33411 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

maybe some of us don't buy 100+ games they're never going to play lol. they just wait for the big ones.

filthy casual

#40 Edited by sam890 (1057 posts) -

Guild Wars 2 & Dark Souls 2.

@Pray_to_me Jelly of what ? FFXIV is way better on PC where it isn't gimped.

#41 Posted by mbrockway (3349 posts) -

I might try to replay Demons Souls from the beginning. Never could finish off my NG+ run.

#42 Posted by lawlessx (46456 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

and what if a person isn't interested in those "big ones"?

#43 Edited by foxhound_fox (87374 posts) -

@Solidgame_basic: You are a person who would turn down games you want to play being on sale for 75-95% off?

#44 Posted by SolidGame_basic (16511 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@foxhound_fox said:

filthy casual

you're the one who still hasn't played the MGS series

@lawlessx said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@foxhound_fox said:

and what if a person isn't interested in those "big ones"?

I'm just sayin'!

@Solidgame_basic: You are a person who would turn down games you want to play being on sale for 75-95% off?

I did fall victim to that last gen because I was new to the steam deals. But never again! (I hope)

#45 Posted by lostrib (33411 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@foxhound_fox said:

filthy casual

you're the one who still hasn't played the MGS series

and your point being...?

#46 Edited by cainetao11 (16608 posts) -

Enjoying DR3 DLC, Titanfall, Wolfenstein. I guess I'll try Watchdogs again. But most of my game time is on PC and steam.

#47 Posted by clr84651 (5344 posts) -

Woilfenstein, then Outlast Whistle blower.

#48 Posted by sukraj (21902 posts) -

Not getting Destiny

#49 Posted by OhJayDubya (1142 posts) -

My ever increasing backlog of games, got to love Steam Sales.

#50 Edited by AmazonAngry (945 posts) -

As a PC gamer I have more aaa- aa to choose from than any other system...I'll wait for the peasants to beta test destiny until the real version reaches PC.

Someone's a bit salty they can't play Destiny. ;-)