What were your "LOL" moments in MGS4 ? (SPOILERZ)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for AnemicAnd_Sweet
AnemicAnd_Sweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AnemicAnd_Sweet
Member since 2008 • 101 Posts

I had a few. To name some of them I would have to start with Liquid Ocelot faking the fox-die virus and then getting up and runnning off as an old man in a youngens body, and then you have Snake as an Old fart hobbling after Ocelot, but in a robotic way. Sort of like The Terminator chasing John Connor and his mother. That's what I was reminded of. Lets not forget that Snake had a gun in his hands that he did not attempt to fire till it was too late.

I also laughed at all the Otacon cry-baby scenes. In every game this dude is in he cries and his crying sounds so terrible.

I also laughed at the parts where Snake enjected himself in the kneck to stay alive. Holy crap those were so hilarious. Old people fighting wars is never a good idea, but Kojima pulled it off even if some parts were so awkward.

lol

ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
I think this belongs in the MGS4 board, but as your asking I found it funny when they guy with the mohawk from foxhound woke up and that alert noise played when you saw the gap inbetween his mohawk, making it look like the ! above enemies heads when they spot you.
diped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 diped
Member since 2008 • 2005 Posts

I found most of the moments you mentioned pretty bad and detracted alot from the game, some of them were even awkwardly bad that I wanted to turn off my tv or just skip the cutscene all together to save myself from watching the embarassment.

Avatar image for AnemicAnd_Sweet
AnemicAnd_Sweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AnemicAnd_Sweet
Member since 2008 • 101 Posts

I found most of the moments you mentioned pretty bad and detracted alot from the game, some of them were even awkwardly bad that I wanted to turn off my tv or just skip the cutscene all together to save myself from watching the embarassment.

diped

I almost cried of laugher at those scenes because they were that bad.

OniStrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OniStrat
Member since 2003 • 1800 Posts
The part where Otacon calls and says that it's time to change the disc. That was just so awkward.
Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts
when you grab that statues privates then they break off lol..that was pretty funny
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
I also laughed at all the Otacon cry-baby scenes. In every game this dude is in he cries and his crying sounds so terrible.

AnemicAnd_Sweet

Oh my gosh man I hate when Otacon cries, ugh, lol. He does in the Sons of Liberty too... only it's worse than in MGS4. The voice acting is so terrible when he cries, lol.

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
right after you beat Metal Gear Ray with Rex.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts

You mean the parts that are so bad they are hilarious?

Pretty much everything you mentioned.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 crunchUK
Member since 2007 • 3050 Posts

when it's graphics got called good :lol:

-RocBoys9489-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -RocBoys9489-
Member since 2008 • 6336 Posts

Points fingers

BANG

lol

StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
[QUOTE="AnemicAnd_Sweet"] I also laughed at all the Otacon cry-baby scenes. In every game this dude is in he cries and his crying sounds so terrible.

carljohnson3456

Oh my gosh man I hate when Otacon cries, ugh, lol. He does in the Sons of Liberty too... only it's worse than in MGS4. The voice acting is so terrible when he cries, lol.

It's as if Kojima took pleasure in the suffering of the character... some kind of sick thing going on there I tell ya. If otacon is in the game you pretty much know that something will go horribly wrong when it concerns him and any certain female character. Kojima is a bad, bad god in the MGS universe. Poor Otacon, shame he always has tears left to shed though :lol: .

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#13 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
If you don't think this is posted in the correct forum, don't respond.