What upcoming 2014 exclusive are you most excited for?

  • 120 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by charizard1605 (58961 posts) 7 months, 10 days ago

Poll: What upcoming 2014 exclusive are you most excited for? (127 votes)

Super Smash Bros. (Wii U) 36%
DriveClub (PS4) 13%
Sunset Overdrive (Xbox One) 21%
Civilization: Beyond Earth (PC) 23%
Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire (3DS) 2%
Freedom Wars (PSV) 5%

I have limited this to only one exclusive per platform, and to games from this year only.

Which 2014 exclusive are you most excited for?

Personally, for me it is Super Smash Bros. It's crept up on me out of nowhere, and now I'm hyped as hell for it. It's followed by Civilization: Beyond Earth, Pokemon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire, Sunset Overdrive, Freedom Wars, and DriveClub, in that order.

How about you?

#101 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (6015 posts) -

DriveClub, after that its Bayonetta 2. Also TC that picture in the OP is Forza 5.

#102 Posted by blamix99 (2257 posts) -

Smash Bros

#103 Posted by Midnightshade29 (5364 posts) -

From that list: Civ Beyond Earth... of course as a turn based strategy fan and a civ lover.

But why does it need to be "Exclusives"? What is system wars obsession with exclusives....why are multiplats considered 2nd rate citizens in this forum. I don't remember it being so last gen as much.

If you included multiplats, I am more excited for Dragons Age Inquestion (hopefully its like origins), and Far Cry 4 for 2014 releases. For handhelds...can't wait for Rogue Legacy, Axium Verge , Hyperlight drifter and minecraft to finally hit vita.

#104 Edited by GreySeal9 (24859 posts) -

@Midnightshade29 said:

From that list: Civ Beyond Earth... of course as a turn based strategy fan and a civ lover.

But why does it need to be "Exclusives"? What is system wars obsession with exclusives....why are multiplats considered 2nd rate citizens in this forum. I don't remember it being so last gen as much.

If you included multiplats, I am more excited for Dragons Age Inquestion (hopefully its like origins), and Far Cry 4 for 2014 releases. For handhelds...can't wait for Rogue Legacy, Axium Verge , Hyperlight drifter and minecraft to finally hit vita.

Haha. You weren't complaining about this when cows put exclusives on a pedestal and considered multiplats 2nd rate last gen.

Anyway, to answer the TC: Bayonetta 2 by far.

#105 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

@lostrib: How isnt it? I dont think it's on PC and I know it's not on PS4 or WiiU obviously.

#106 Posted by GreySeal9 (24859 posts) -

@xone_shotx91 said:

@lostrib: How isnt it? I dont think it's on PC and I know it's not on PS4 or WiiU obviously.

It's not exclusive because it's a collection of games that are on other consoles.

#107 Posted by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

@GreySeal9: Ah, true. I didnt think about it that way, lol

#108 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (6423 posts) -

Out of that list, and considering I only have a PS4, have to be Driveclub. But I'm not particularly interested in it.

#109 Edited by Arach666 (23042 posts) -

Civ Beyond Earth from that list,overall it´s Elite: Dangerous for sure,followed by Wasteland 2.

#110 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3104 posts) -

From that list I'd buy Smash or Civ. But i'd get Bayonetta 2 over smash. Too bad I dont have a Wii U.

#111 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (656 posts) -

Elite Dangerous

#112 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4350 posts) -

@chessmaster1989 said:

Is Dreamfall Chapters PC exclusive (I don't remember)? If so, definitely that

Timed PC exclusive . Will be ported later to Wii U (may even release alongside PC) then later it'll be released for PS4 and Xbox One . They also plan to release it on tablets once all other versions are out .

#113 Posted by superbuuman (2993 posts) -

From that list Civ: Beyond Earth. (PC) :)

#114 Posted by remiks00 (1981 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

Company of heroes 2 Western Front Armies (PC)

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Super Smash Bros (Wii U)

Sunset Overdrive (Xbone)

Fortnite (PC)

Unreal Tournament (PC)

Grim Dawn (PC)

and I'm probably forgetting a couple dozen games.

That's actually a good list. Unreal scheduled to come out 2014?

#115 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16995 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

Company of heroes 2 Western Front Armies (PC)

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U)

Super Smash Bros (Wii U)

Sunset Overdrive (Xbone)

Fortnite (PC)

Unreal Tournament (PC)

Grim Dawn (PC)

and I'm probably forgetting a couple dozen games.

That's actually a good list. Unreal scheduled to come out 2014?

Thanks :)

I usually tack a lot of games so it's hard for me to make any kind of complete list, as I tend to forget a lot of games :p

The feeling they gave me was that yeah, there would be some kind of alpha or pre-alpha this year. But things could turn out differently, and looking at Fortnite, that game was also postponed a lot.

I believe their exact words were: "We want people playing it as soon as possible"

#116 Posted by AdrianWerner (28066 posts) -

Pillars of Eternity

#117 Posted by Zero5000X (8220 posts) -

I'm not too excited for any of the exclusives this year. I'd probably have to go with Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I would go with Super Smash Bros., but I don't have a Wii U and then 3DS version doesn't appeal to me.

#118 Posted by delta3074 (18508 posts) -

Super smash brothers.

#119 Posted by madsnakehhh (14617 posts) -

Smash for sure, but i'm really excited for Bayonetta 2 too.

#120 Edited by comptonst88 (289 posts) -

Realistically, SSB WiiU but i dont own a Wii U so its gonna have to be Driveclub from that list which could be a solid racing game.