..What The Hell?

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -

why did the aussies and europe get far cry 3 first? we're supposed to wait until december 4th? what the hell is this? we're always supposed to get stuff first why is ubisoft giving america the shaft on this one?

[spoiler] and people wonder why there's pirating [/spoiler]

#2 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

Stop b!tching

#3 Posted by santoron (7690 posts) -

Just to make you squeal.

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (39160 posts) -
Sorry, didn't catch that! Oh right! It's because I'm para-gliding!
#5 Posted by PCgameruk (1425 posts) -

And people say Americans are ignorant...:roll:

#6 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -

Stop b!tching

RyanShazam

quiet you

why not justsimultaneous release dates?

or have us get it first like we're used to?

#7 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -
It happens. Their game, their money, their call.
#8 Posted by tagyhag (15867 posts) -
It's an "I'm sorry" for having to live over there.
#9 Posted by clyde46 (44930 posts) -
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, hurts doesnt it b!tch.
#10 Posted by C_Rule (9739 posts) -

why did the aussies and europe get far cry 3 first? we're supposed to wait until december 4th? what the hell is this? we're always supposed to get stuff first why is ubisoft giving america the shaft on this one?

black_chamber99

[spoiler] And Americans wonder why the rest of the world do not like them. [/spoiler]

#11 Posted by Twin-Blade (6795 posts) -

we're always supposed to get stuff first why is ubisoft giving america the shaft on this one?

black_chamber99

or have us get it first like we're used to?

black_chamber99

Bahahahahaha!

#12 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

Oh yeah, US gets every single release first before this and it's fine. but now you get one later than us Europeans and it's a catastrophe? I'm delighted America gets it last, shows you what it feels like when everyone else is playing and talking about it. Try being a European PC gamer, waiting longer for ports (Assassin's Creed III as example) and still having to wait longer than the US PC players again.

#13 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

[QUOTE="black_chamber99"]

C_Rule

[spoiler] And Americans wonder why the rest of the world do not like them. [/spoiler]

So true. It's not even a full week to wait, but yet you have to be loud and obnoxious about it.

#14 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
WTF is that gif.. It kinda scares me what the **** is happening in it.
#15 Posted by TheEroica (13306 posts) -

probably because 99% of their sales will be opened the mornning of dec 25 so what does it matter.

#16 Posted by joel_c17 (2828 posts) -

Just to make you squeal.

santoron
Love a squealing yank :P
#17 Posted by Blabadon (25933 posts) -
Damn it, you make us Americans look bad. Then again, it's not like you're the exception anymore.
#18 Posted by DrTrafalgarLaw (4440 posts) -

Karma is a b!tch, isn't it? A french developer giving the middlefinger to the 'murickans.

Stop crying, in europe it can be a months (Tales of Grace F) up to a year (Demon's Souls). we pay more and get to wait more...? Go play homeland or something, murickan!

#19 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -

Karma is a b!tch, isn't it? A french developer giving the middlefinger to the 'murickans.

Stop crying, in europe it can be a months (Tales of Grace F) up to a year (Demon's Souls). we pay more and get to wait more...? Go play homeland or something, murickan!

DrTrafalgarLaw

they would be giving the middle finger if this game was not based around a group of americans and a protagonist that is american. ubisoft loves america and american culture, so why are we getting it later than everyone else? seems like a bizarre decision

#20 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrTrafalgarLaw"]

black_chamber99

they would be giving the middle finger if this game was not based around a group of americans and a protagonist that is american. ubisoft loves america and american culture, so why are we getting it later than everyone else? seems like a bizarre decision

Now you're just saying dumb things for the sake of it. Because no one could really believe that dumb logic

#23 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -

crying_baby1.jpg.

#24 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

Sucks to be you.

#25 Posted by tubbyc (3677 posts) -

What the hell? People always misusing the SPOILER tag these days so you have to click a link to read something which should be just visible straight away. WTH?

#26 Posted by Blabadon (25933 posts) -
GreenGoblin2099
Don't write that, mods are nuts about this kind of stuff.
#27 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Meh. Just deal with it. We always get most games first.
#28 Posted by BrunoBRS (73260 posts) -
i'll just assume it's a joke thread and laugh. the other option is too depressing. i'd say even unlikely, but this IS system wars.
#29 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

[QUOTE="GreenGoblin2099"]Blabadon
Don't write that, mods are nuts about this kind of stuff.

Yeah, I figured so I rephrased it a bit... still, I think you still have a point.

#30 Posted by Masterx1220 (2422 posts) -

black_chamber99

you really can't wait?:?

#31 Posted by Heirren (16537 posts) -
What btch crybaby.
#32 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

I live in the U.S and I don't care, I will buy it during the Steam Winter Sale.

#33 Posted by everythingcasua (145 posts) -
far cry 3 makes me cry 3 tears for what they did to the franchise not really but yea no buy.
#34 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -

black_chamber99

says who?

Australia is better anyways, thats why we got it first.

#35 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -
lol @ US.
#36 Posted by rjdofu (9170 posts) -

[QUOTE="black_chamber99"]

campzor

says who?

Australia is better anyways, thats why we got it first.

This 100%.
#37 Posted by princeofshapeir (13758 posts) -
The U.S. release is less than a week away lol. Not that it matters for me, with finals coming up in a week.
#38 Posted by Nega3 (1069 posts) -

Cry more. :lol::lol::lol:

Godammit, 'muricans are selfish.

#39 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -

DrTrafalgarLaw
Ubisoft Montreal actually developed Far Cry 3, so I'm pretty sure it was a Canadian developer who made the game.
#40 Posted by clyde46 (44930 posts) -
Think yourself lucky, it's not even available on the UK steam store.
#41 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

You don't see us b****ing when we have to wait a few days, nice to have the tables turned.

#42 Posted by Newhopes (4509 posts) -

HAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh loser.

#43 Posted by black_chamber99 (1696 posts) -

WTF is that gif.. It kinda scares me what the **** is happening in it.ArisShadows

trust me, you don't wanna know

#44 Posted by clyde46 (44930 posts) -

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]WTF is that gif.. It kinda scares me what the **** is happening in it.black_chamber99

In your avatar? Thats Unit 02 going berserk after Shinji syncs with it.
#45 Posted by freedomfreak (39160 posts) -

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"]WTF is that gif.. It kinda scares me what the **** is happening in it.black_chamber99

oh my :lol:
#46 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

You don't see us b****ing when we have to wait a few days, nice to have the tables turned.

ultimate-k
americans/casual get so mad at time. LOL!!!
#47 Posted by EPaul (9906 posts) -

Europe always gets the shaft it's nice the roles are reversed of once

#48 Posted by TommyBarban (607 posts) -

you're a spoiled brat, get some perspective and stop bit**ing about things like this

#49 Posted by Malta_1980 (11215 posts) -

LOL stop being such a crybaby... its not like you dont have other games to play until FC3 gets released..

#50 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

America is a 3rd world country.