What's your favorite game on next gen machines right now?

  • 62 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

All five next gen machines = 3DS, Vita, Wii U, PS4, Xbox One.

Mine would have to be Fire Emblem: Awakening.

#2 Posted by Blabadon (27642 posts) -

Khoof always showing his shit taste.

#3 Posted by charizard1605 (59608 posts) -

Persona 4 Golden on Vita.

#4 Edited by thehig1 (2809 posts) -

Did you not include pc because you forgot or are you trolling.

Watch dogs is actually My favorite game so far.

#5 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

@Blabadon: Let's hear yours then >.<

#6 Posted by inb4uall (5860 posts) -

Mario Kart 8 or Spelunky vita ATM.

#7 Edited by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

@thehig1: PC is always next-gen.

#9 Posted by lundy86_4 (43870 posts) -

Titanfall on the X1. Watch Dogs was good, but it didn't hold my attention as long.

Why the hell does GS not have a delete post confirmation.

#10 Edited by charizard1605 (59608 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

Titanfall on the X1. Watch Dogs was good, but it didn't hold my attention as long.

Why the hell does GS not have a delete post confirmation.

YOU HAVE AN IZANAGI AVATAR

#11 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

Playing Watch Dogs and CSGO right now

#12 Posted by gameofthering (10395 posts) -

I've not played anything for a few weeks.

#13 Posted by foxhound_fox (89815 posts) -

Arena Commander

#14 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

Oh wait, would AC4 count? If yes, then FE: Awakening AND AC4.

#15 Posted by Blabadon (27642 posts) -

@khoofia_pika: Sure, VLR. Best game released since the 3DS' launch.

#16 Edited by lundy86_4 (43870 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Titanfall on the X1. Watch Dogs was good, but it didn't hold my attention as long.

Why the hell does GS not have a delete post confirmation.

YOU HAVE AN IZANAGI AVATAR

Welcome to the last 6-7 months Char :P

P4G is epic. No question. Still, Titanfall has eaten my time.

#17 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@khoofia_pika: Sure, VLR. Best game released since the 3DS' launch.

Why did you have to say VLR, I can't say anything bad about it ;__;

#18 Edited by freedomfreak (41881 posts) -

Resogun or something on WiiU/3DS.

#19 Edited by silversix_ (15266 posts) -

I don't have any games on ps4 that i truly like.

#20 Posted by PAL360 (27078 posts) -

Still Battlefield 4. I love to play BF the way it should be played: 64 players at 60fps!

#21 Posted by Blabadon (27642 posts) -

@khoofia_pika said:

@Blabadon said:

@khoofia_pika: Sure, VLR. Best game released since the 3DS' launch.

Why did you have to say VLR, I can't say anything bad about it ;__;

Now I suddenly like it less.

#22 Edited by charizard1605 (59608 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@charizard1605 said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Titanfall on the X1. Watch Dogs was good, but it didn't hold my attention as long.

Why the hell does GS not have a delete post confirmation.

YOU HAVE AN IZANAGI AVATAR

Welcome to the last 6-7 months Char :P

P4G is epic. No question. Still, Titanfall has eaten my time.

I know, I was just saying, for having an Izanagi avy, you didn't even mention P4G ;__;

#23 Posted by lundy86_4 (43870 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

I know, I was just saying, for having an Izanagi avy, you didn't even mention P4G ;__;

You're right, I should have. Game is ballin'.

#25 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@khoofia_pika said:

@Blabadon said:

@khoofia_pika: Sure, VLR. Best game released since the 3DS' launch.

Why did you have to say VLR, I can't say anything bad about it ;__;

Now I suddenly like it less.

What else do you like? *evil laugh*

#26 Posted by Blabadon (27642 posts) -

@khoofia_pika: Fire Emblem Awakening is a good game

#27 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (6579 posts) -

That's a tough one... Either Child of Light or maybe Wolfenstein. Or AC4. All good.

#28 Edited by santoron (7833 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Persona 4 Golden on Vita.

^^

#29 Posted by onewiththegame (4260 posts) -

BF4 and Watch Dogs

But I hope better games come out

#30 Posted by farrell2k (6675 posts) -

Super Mario 3D World.

#31 Posted by edwardecl (2239 posts) -

Someone say Knack, double dare you :).

#32 Posted by Draign (836 posts) -

NBA 2K14. I will never get enough of 2K basketball.

#33 Posted by Wild_man_22 (677 posts) -

Pikmin 3 I love the challenge maps. And on a handheld it's probably Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Fire Emblem: Awakening.

#34 Posted by KBFloYd (14397 posts) -

ill jump on the bandwagon and say mario...kart...eiiight

#35 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38218 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

Persona 4 Golden on Vita.

Bought that last week. Still waiting to start it.

#36 Posted by PimpHand_Gamer (498 posts) -

Kirby triple deluxe on 3DS. On PC i've actually been wanting to play some old games and went on GOG. Tex murphy series and can't wait to play WingCommander 3. There's a lot of great games I missed out on back in the day. On PS4 theres nothing out right now that has my interest. Same with Xbox but my wife is into zumba on it, got it for her mostly anyway. Other than that I haven't played much lately as nothing is grabbing me but found new excitement in old games for some reason

#37 Posted by hello505 (138 posts) -

Spelunky on the vita.

#38 Edited by Pikminmaniac (9191 posts) -

That's easily Pikmin 3. It's even better than every game I played last generation. Nintendo really outdid themselves. there very well might not be a game as good released for the rest of the generation.

#39 Posted by Bigboi500 (30409 posts) -

Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

#40 Posted by Seabas989 (10675 posts) -

A Link between Worlds

#41 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5913 posts) -

Remakes too? Then The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.

#42 Posted by Evo_nine (1767 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

I don't have any games on ps4 that i truly like.

have you tried flower? or resogun? I head theyre awesome.

#43 Posted by good_sk8er7 (4322 posts) -

1.) Super Mario 3D World

2.) Infamous: Second Son

3.) Mario Kart 8

4.) Watch Dogs

5.) Battlefield 4

#44 Posted by silversix_ (15266 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

@silversix_ said:

I don't have any games on ps4 that i truly like.

have you tried flower? or resogun? I head theyre awesome.

i have Reso. No interest in flower

#45 Posted by Telekill (4918 posts) -

@thehig1: Maybe his PC is like mine; barely pushing 360 graphics and no where near next gen.

That said, my favorite thus far is Tomb Raider DE (PS4) followed by Infamous SS and then Watch Dogs. Some good games to be sure but I don't feel that either PS4 or X1 have had a killer must have title release yet. At least not one only available to next gen.

#46 Posted by Basinboy (11326 posts) -

Am I supposed to count PC?

Fine - I'll go with Child of Light for now.

#47 Edited by cainetao11 (18313 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Titanfall on the X1. Watch Dogs was good, but it didn't hold my attention as long.

Why the hell does GS not have a delete post confirmation.

Same. Watchdogs was fun at first. I just couldn't be bothered to keep at it. I play my PC and Titanfall, DR3 on X1 more.

#48 Edited by cainetao11 (18313 posts) -

@Pikminmaniac said:

That's easily Pikmin 3. It's even better than every game I played last generation. Nintendo really outdid themselves. there very well might not be a game as good released for the rest of the generation.

My buddy raves about it. Need to get the U again.

#49 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (15189 posts) -

Why are you still calling it "Next-Gen" ?

#50 Edited by lostrib (40000 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

Titanfall on the X1. Watch Dogs was good, but it didn't hold my attention as long.

Why the hell does GS not have a delete post confirmation.

there should be an undelete button