What's the most important thing you want to know at e3 2014?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SolidGame_basic (19158 posts) -

For me, I want to know if Sony has really abandoned the Vita lol. If there will be any kinds of announcements. I know Japan guarantees us some good games, but what about the West? Any special projects? I would also know want to know what Nintendo is up to and if they are really going to support the Wii U.

#2 Posted by RR360DD (13033 posts) -

if sony actually has some games on the way other than indie indie indie

#3 Posted by freedomfreak (43073 posts) -

Release dates.

#4 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16060 posts) -

How big the Japanese presence will be.

#5 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

I want to know if The Last Guardian is still being developed or not, i feel like it's either now or never.

#6 Posted by lostrib (42189 posts) -

plot of TLOU2

#7 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34287 posts) -

-What multiplayer will be like for the Master Chief collection (if it even has multiplayer, of course)

-Actual information on Monolith Soft's X, and not just another single battle

-release date for Bayonetta 2

-in depth look into FFXV's gameplay

#8 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (6994 posts) -

Any info on Mass Effect 4!!!

#9 Edited by Boddicker (3058 posts) -

Fallout 4

When's it coming?

#10 Posted by starwolf474 (970 posts) -

I want to know if Sony is ever going to release the Vita TV in America. It was so stupid of them to launch it in Japan where consoles are dead and streaming services are not popular instead of America where I'm sure it would be much more popular.

#11 Posted by Merex760 (4337 posts) -

If either console will actually be worth buying based on their upcoming lineups.

#12 Posted by CrownKingArthur (5262 posts) -

@Merex760 said:

If either console will actually be worth buying based on their upcoming lineups.

#13 Edited by Gue1 (11251 posts) -

I want to know more about FFXV, Persona 5, The Last Guardian, Guilty Gear XRD, The Witcher 3, Deus Ex HR sequel, Batman Knight, Dragon Age Inquisition, Uncharted 4, Guerrilla's new RPG IP, Metal Gear V, Gran Turismo 7... This gen has a lot of potential to be way better than last gen.

From Nintendo I'd like to hear about X, Zelda, Metroid, Bayonetta 2 and Fire Emblem x Atlus or whatever. But don't think I'll be buying a Wii u any time soon anyway.

#14 Posted by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

Will Bioware listen to their fans and make Jade Empire 2

Fallout 4

Mass Effect remastered trilogy, and sequel.

Skyrim Goty Remastered

Resident Evil 7

I don't ask for much.

#15 Posted by locopatho (20798 posts) -

I'm very interested in Sony's first party. They gave the PS3 one HELL of a send off so I don't expect much right away but I'd be interested to know what's in development.

Also looking forward to any Zelda info of course! I hope hope hope they show off signs of a proper next gen living world and not another limited sterile hub of houses + static villagers. Also hope for any news of side quests and optional and/or endgame content. I want Zelda to be my favourite series again :(

#16 Edited by genius2365 (435 posts) -

I just want to hear something about the next Mass Effect. Anything

#17 Posted by hehe101 (629 posts) -

Resident evil 7

#18 Edited by locopatho (20798 posts) -

@genius2365 said:

That'd be delicious. Would love a more open ended Star Trek style exploration. Lots of small and medium problems to solve on different planets, rather than one big "galaxy ending" problem :)

#19 Posted by Basinboy (11389 posts) -

Who is going to be embracing new game ideas and new IP? That includes not just each company's publishing divisions, but Oculus and Morpheus projects too.

#20 Posted by Shewgenja (10812 posts) -

Price on Morpheus.

#21 Posted by Shewgenja (10812 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

I want to know if The Last Guardian is still being developed or not, i feel like it's either now or never.

So.. Tokyo Game Show is a no go for you? Rather bizarre position to take.

#22 Posted by stuff238 (936 posts) -

MGS5 release date.

#23 Posted by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@CyberLips said:

It's too big of a title to leave for TGS. People have been waiting for it since 2009, it could be a system seller. It would be extremely stupid NOT to announce it at E3.

#25 Edited by ConanTheStoner (7298 posts) -

A blow out of MGSV info plus most importantly a release date. (And some jungle gameplay, god damn it this game BETTER have a jungle area.)

Anything on The Last Guardian.

A showing of the new Zelda that actually gets me excited about the series again.

A Metroid game from Retro.

#26 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7298 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@Shewgenja said:

@CyberLips said:

It's too big of a title to leave for TGS. People have been waiting for it since 2009, it could be a system seller. It would be extremely stupid NOT to announce it at E3.

I doubt it would move systems. ICO and SotC never sold big numbers to begin with. Personally, I'd buy a system to play a Team Ico game, but not too many others would.

That said, I agree that it needs to be at E3. This games development progress has been a mystery for far too long, they need to come forward with info soon.

#27 Edited by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -
@Desmonic said:

Only one simple thing:

WHERE THE F*CK IS MY FALLOUT BETHESDA!?

That is all.

Miss the bugs? Tonguesmiley

#28 Edited by Heirren (18802 posts) -

zelda, halo, uncharted release dates.......and new 3ds model.

#29 Edited by AznbkdX (3562 posts) -

Zelda reveal is number one priority. New mascot level IP from Nintendo is next most important. Metroid reveal and more X info as well.

Sony/Microsoft getting more exclusive games I give a crap about would be nice. Oh and Fallout 4 is most important out of all the third party games for me unless they show something new and better.

#30 Posted by bbkkristian (14967 posts) -

Monolith Soft's X release date. All else is inferior in importance.

#31 Posted by Dragerdeifrit (246 posts) -

Monolith X project release date and Fallout 4 announcement. anything else i couldn't care less.

#32 Posted by Ribstaylor1 (1441 posts) -

I'd like gta 5, mgs5, and the new final fantasy game to be announced for pc.

#33 Edited by PS84651 (12 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

Uncharted 4 is coming. It would be nice to know at least a few more good ones are coming soon. I really hope Wolfenstein The New Order is good.

#34 Edited by LadyBlue (3985 posts) -

@ribstaylor1 said:

I'd like gta 5, mgs5, and the new final fantasy game to be announced for pc.

I get the feeling that GTAV will be announced for PC/PS4/Xbox at e3.

#35 Posted by clr84651 (5545 posts) -

Naughty Dog is working on 2 brand new games for PS4. So there's Uncharted 4 and others also coming.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/naughty-dog-working-on-two-brand-new-experiences-besides-last-of-us-ps4/1100-6419693/

#36 Posted by Bishop1310 (1201 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:

For me, I want to know if Sony has really abandoned the Vita lol. If there will be any kinds of announcements. I know Japan guarantees us some good games, but what about the West? Any special projects? I would also know want to know what Nintendo is up to and if they are really going to support the Wii U.

I want games for my PS4.. exclusives worth playing, and no more delays. I hear all this shit about how the ps4 is easier to develop on and yet I play all my games on the X1 and have more for the system then the ps4.

#37 Posted by liquidzr0 (41 posts) -

Final Fantasy XV gameplay/release date(been waiting 8 years)

New Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3

The Last of Us Remastered release date

Mass Effect 4 Info

Witcher 3 gameplay

Fallout 4 Info

Other than that, just general information on upcoming/in-development/unannounced games.

#38 Edited by jg4xchamp (50051 posts) -

Bayonetta 2 releaste date.

#39 Posted by IgGy621985 (4951 posts) -

I'd really like:

• Mass Effect 4
  • More SW Battlefront
  • C&C Generals 2
  • GTA 5 for PC
  • Age of Empires 4
#40 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9748 posts) -

@Merex760 said:

#41 Posted by aroxx_ab (10710 posts) -

@RR360DD said:

So the most imprtant thing for you is to know something about a platfrom you hate...lol ok

#42 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3839 posts) -

The biggest thing I want to see is also my least concern console wise... that being more information about the Skylanderesque figuirines Nintendo will be revealing and how they will function. Other than that Nintendo is of little interest to me... although a couple games will be interesting to see.

Next I am most interested in the PS4... hoping they have a card or two up their sleeves.

X1 same as PS4 but least interested in overall. I hope that BOTH PS4 and X1 deliver the goods.. which I don't fear they will. THAT is why I hope Nintendo kills it... because they NEED to.

#43 Posted by genius2365 (435 posts) -

@locopatho said:

@genius2365 said:

That'd be delicious. Would love a more open ended Star Trek style exploration. Lots of small and medium problems to solve on different planets, rather than one big "galaxy ending" problem :)

Well, you're in luck, because according to what little we know of the game, it will be taking the direction you described. They want to have a bigger focus on exploration (just like in Dragon Age Inquisition), inspiring themselves off vehicles like the Mako from Mass Effect 1, focusing on a more small scale story, etc.

#44 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5772 posts) -

Uncharted 4 and Battlefront 3 gameplay

#45 Posted by locopatho (20798 posts) -

@genius2365 said:

@locopatho said:

@genius2365 said:

Well, you're in luck, because according to what little we know of the game, it will be taking the direction you described. They want to have a bigger focus on exploration (just like in Dragon Age Inquisition), inspiring themselves off vehicles like the Mako from Mass Effect 1, focusing on a more small scale story, etc.

Sounds perfect! Thank you!

#46 Posted by silversix_ (15909 posts) -

Two things. 1- Is preject beast a real Souls game i'll waste hundreds of hours of my life in or some shitty 4/10 mediocre garbage. 2- How many fking years will it take Bethesda to release a new Fallout game?

#47 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2859 posts) -

Witcher 3 gameplay, Command and Conquer info (hopefully) and Battlefront.

#49 Edited by Netret0120 (2870 posts) -

Give me a FF15 release date already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!