What's it like being an XBox fanboy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3c81036be81
deactivated-5f3c81036be81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f3c81036be81
Member since 2009 • 582 Posts

I'm just curious, no bad intentions here.

I mean is it depressing? Have you found yourselves becoming depressed knowing how bad the system is that you pre-ordered?

Personally there's no way I would stick with my pre-order of I was an xbox fanboy. The console looks terrible, the games look terrible. There's nothing going for it. It's not too late to switch over to a better console. You might as well jump ship, the Xbox One looks like a disaster, do you really want to be a part of that rubbish?

I feel bad for those who love the xbox so much they still have to try and defend it on here, even though it's a lost cause. I'm sorry, but it's not fair on yourselves to support such crap. Do what's right for yourself and get a proper console, don't bring yourself down to the level of the xbox one which is going to be a disaster.

When you go to sleep tonight, do the right thing and decide to buy the ps4, life will become less dissappointing after that decision.

R.I.P Xbox, you tried your best, but you failed miserably.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Ironically enough, it's like Nathan Drake roaming the desert, looking for water, shelter. A break.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

I just don't see how a lem can survive in System Wars any longer.

Hermits have power, mods and steam

Sheep have the 3DS, Bayonetta and Monolith

Cows have the PS3, 4 and Sony first party superiority

Lemmings have...... ???

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Love it, we get awesome games like Gears of Wars 3, Halo Reach, and Fable II.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@StriateEnd said:

Lemmings have...... ???

Lemmings have the Xbone 720p, which is a weak, casual orientated, kinect driven, cablebox.

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

no bad intentions? all that was, was bad intentions. I wouldnt call myself a fanboy but I prefer the X1... The type of games are the ones that interest me and I think its a great looking console!

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@StriateEnd said:

Lemmings have...... ???

720p

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@StriateEnd: Lemmings have Kinect, TV and $100 less dollars in their pocket.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

I feel bad for anyone that's buying X1/PS4 on launch.

You're spending hundreds of dollars to play multiplats. Lol.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25930 Posts

Being an Xbox fanboy....great!

Being an Xbox 360 fanboy....great!

Being an Xbone fanboy....

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@mammojo: What's it like being a cow? Making 9 different threads daily about how the XB1 is doomed, looking forward to the next 6 months of playing Knack, Killzone and eventually Drive Turd in all of it's 25 FPS glory? Looking forward to a terrible online infrastructure with laggy servers and long download times and frequent patches? Living with the fact that games like Titanfall and DR3 will never be on your system, and the fact that no PS4 exclusive runs at 1080p and 60 fps except for KZSF with its awful rain and textures?

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12 MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

depressed over a GAMING console? nobody is like that irl. You take this place to seriously.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Murderstyle75

@SonofK:

You are a lying idiot. PSN is far from slow or laggy. How does it feel worshipping a corporation like a god damn sports hero?

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

As an xbox fan, I have to say that I am extremely miserable. These past couple of months I've been trying hard to justify getting an xbone.

I've been praying that something goes terribly wrong with the PS4 launch. The only ammunition I've had against the PS4 are my hopes and dreams of Sony lying about the PS4 and it having problems. I'm stuck hyping games like Ryse and Killer Instinct while PS4 owners are getting Killzone.

I now realize I'll be paying $100 more for a weaker system that will have less while at the same time, worse games.

I hope it's not too late to switch sides. Please accept me.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@SonofK said:

@mammojo: What's it like being a cow? Making 9 different threads daily about how the XB1 is doomed, looking forward to the next 6 months of playing Knack, Killzone and eventually Drive Turd in all of it's 25 FPS glory? Looking forward to a terrible online infrastructure with laggy servers and long download times and frequent patches? Living with the fact that games like Titanfall and DR3 will never be on your system, and the fact that no PS4 exclusive runs at 1080p and 60 fps except for KZSF with its awful rain and textures?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Xbone 720p really made you mad, didn't it? LOL

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

It's awful, just can't catch a break, cows never letting up, what with their double standards and massive horde. And to top it off currently supporting a console which is currently getting the lower quality multi plat games; which makes it a constant struggle, yet at the same time, a dignified struggle, when some of the cows are just so stupid that you just have to smile and laugh about the whole thing, knowing that in the end, still getting a sweet console with superior software and media support.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SonofK

@Murderstyle75 said:

@SonofK:

You are a lying idiot. PSN is far from slow or laggy. How does it feel worshipping a corporation like a god damn sports hero?

Aren't you that same idiot that tried to pretend he was an accountant with EA and Microsoft? I played Tekken 6 on PSN between 2009 and 2012 and it was frequently laggy as f*ck. I played TLOU's multiplayer over the summer, a first party game that's suppose to have dedicated servers, guess what? LAAAAG

Killzone 3, takes minutes just to exit matchmaking because the game puts you in a retarded queue.

Downloading the demo for Ratchet and Clank, takes over 45 minutes and that's not including the Installation times

This is all on a stable 30mb download 3mb upload internet connection from Wide Open West

At least the company I worship is in a good place financially and can make a stable online infrastructure. How does it feel having your head up Sony's broke ass? What are you going to do when Sony runs out of buildings to sell and goes belly up?

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SonofK

@Suppaman100 said:

@SonofK said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Xbone 720p really made you mad, didn't it? LOL

Hahahaha no credible argument other than mad, cry moar or butthurt...cows = special ed class of the internet.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By StriateEnd

@SonofK said:

6 months? inFamous Second Son and The Order will be out within that time range. Second Son takes a dump all over the X1s mediocrity like Ryse and Dead Rising 3. And then there is Rime for 2014 which also looks infinitely more interesting than any X1 exclusive (yes that includes the non exclusive games like project spark and titanfall which silly lems boast are exclusives).

And awful rain and textures? Ooooookkaayyy then, bro, that's enough system wars for you today. Clearly you have been rustled. I understand, this place can be pretty harsh on the typical lem nowadays.

Drive Turd... What are you 5? Lol. Oh lol. I also don't think its 25fps buddy. No idea where you pulled that out from.

I think you need to lay down bro.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Murderstyle75

@_Matt_: All you Lems used to be Cows if you were old enough. But hey. Xbox One supporters just love an underpowered box that strives on accessories like battery adaptors and headphone adaptors, forced Kinect and milking their entire userbase for anything they can even if they don't play online multiplayer. Sounds like a cow if you ask me. PS2 was underpowered and required accessories as well. And you all owned one.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

^ In relation to Titanfall

^ Cows reason why any gaming journalist has any psoitive thing to say about the Xbox One

^ Cows

^ Lemmings be like

You're welcome :)

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@StriateEnd said:

Lemmings have...... ???

Kinect.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@shawn30 said:

What? I think you may have a typo in there because that as it is doesn't make any sense.

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By StriateEnd

@shawn30: That was an incredibly shiity post and you should feel bad for ever arriving at the conclusion that it would be even remotely humorous.

Goddamn you even failed to line up the gifs with each of your sentences which ending up giving us a train wreck of a post.

I mean, WHAT just happened?

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

What's it like having your karma increased for making off topic threads?