what music to use for PS3 exclusive montage?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#-49 Posted by Arach666 (23019 posts) -

funny, because I guarantee that I have gotten more action than 95% of the people in SW.

arbitor365

The PS3 doesnt count arbitor,and you should be carefull with that,you can get electrocuted while performing it.

#-48 Posted by vtoshkatur (1892 posts) -

If you want something epic sounding you can't go wrong with O Fortuna.

#-47 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42637 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

funny, because I guarantee that I have gotten more action than 95% of the people in SW.

Arach666

The PS3 doesnt count arbitor,and you should be carefull with that,you can get electrocuted while performing it.

lol. This thread delivers.

#-46 Posted by RandomWinner (3751 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

[QUOTE="RandomWinner"]

Wow, lot of hate here. I don't think your a real gamer if you've never at the very least considered a montage. Have you guys ever played with an ipod in and thought, this song would go great with this part of the game, and how you could time certain moments with the beat? Then the whole PS3 exclusive thing gives it a purpose. I like it. I won't give you any reccommendations though TC because I'm sure our tastes are different. But seriously everyone, lay off!

StrongDeadlift

dont worry dude. I expected to get alot of flack

once the video is finished, it will speak for itself. and all the PS3 haters, really arent going to have much to say when they see it.

im just saying.....what exactly do you expect this video to accomplish? OWNING the PS3 haters? Thats it?

At the end of the day, PS3 will STILL be last place, STILL have less AAA, AA, and A on metacritic, 360 will STILL be the preffered platform by the mainstream, and your virginity will STILL be intact, and nothing you do or say will change any of those things.

You are acting like 360 fanboys (if they even still exist) even care about this stuff you are talking about, when you seem to care about it more than anyone on here. Why is it your personal duty to do Sony's job for them, when someone is most likely getting paid six figures for it while you get nothing :?

What do you hope to accomplish with this post? To own a single morselon the internet? At the end of the day TC is probably getting way more action than you.

[spoiler] I really don't care, but for the love of god he likes his PS3, its something to do for fun. What do you hope to accomplish by coming to a forum or playing games in the first place. Get over yourself. [/spoiler]

#-45 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]OHHH MY GOD. this thread just reach a new level of awesome :lol:

you know what? he doesn't even deserve a plastic wife :lol:

KarateeeChop

funny, because I guarantee that I have gotten more action than 95% of the people in SW. of course, my sexual encounters/kinks/orientation aren't really relevant to this forum.

yeah, try to not get your meat stuck in the tray :lol:

signature worthy

#-44 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5147 posts) -

What do you hope to accomplish with this post? To own a single morselon the internet? At the end of the day TC is probably getting way more action than you.

I really don't care, but for the love of god he likes his PS3, its something to do for fun. What do you hope to accomplish by coming to a forum or playing games in the first place. Get over yourself.

RandomWinner

Simple

[spoiler] ENTERTAINMENT [/spoiler]

#-43 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

Stevo_the_gamer

it delivers cliche internet ad hominem attacks?

#-42 Posted by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

funny, because I guarantee that I have gotten more action than 95% of the people in SW. of course, my sexual encounters/kinks/orientation aren't really relevant to this forum.

commonfate

signature worthy

:lol: At the very least!

#-41 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

arbitor365

The way you responded definitely wasn't cliched right?

#-40 Posted by mmmwksil (14234 posts) -

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

arbitor365

You're just saying that because you're the target of the attacks and can't come up with equally fun retorts.

#-39 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23537 posts) -

[QUOTE="Arach666"]

arbitor365

??? did all the ps3 dudes have a meeting and decide ad hominem was their word of the day or something?

i swear you are like the 4th different ps3 guy i have seen use it in the last 2 days.

#-38 Posted by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

KarateeeChop

#-37 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

You're just saying that because you're the target of the attacks and can't come up with equally fun retorts.

mmmwksil

When you play mostly PS3 Exclusives you're not use to Creativity.

#-36 Posted by RandomWinner (3751 posts) -

[QUOTE="RandomWinner"]

I really don't care, but for the love of god he likes his PS3, its something to do for fun. What do you hope to accomplish by coming to a forum or playing games in the first place. Get over yourself.

StrongDeadlift

Simple

ENTERTAINMENT

Soooo... the same damn thing then?

and we've reached equilibrium

#-35 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

??? did all the ps3 dudes have a meeting and decide ad hominem was their word of the day or something?

i swear you are like the 4th different ps3 guy i have seen use it in the last 2 days.Riverwolf007

well, sorry. thats the correct term. all the lemmings in this thread have basically decided that this is their strongest argument

"you dont get laid! youre ****ing your PS3! hur dhur hur!!!"

so clever. thats tantamount to "yo mamma" jokes in terms of irrelevance and immaturity

#-34 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

well, sorry. thats the correct term. all the lemmings in this thread have basically decided that this is their strongest argument

so clever. thats tantamount to "yo mamma" jokes in terms of irrelevance and immaturity

arbitor365

You hype Game's like Dust 514, Resistance 3, and Sly 4.

Irrelevancy should not be a problem with you.

#-33 Posted by Spartan070 (16333 posts) -

arbitor365

lmao but dude you gotta know that flaunting your libido on SW is bound to bring on some massive self-ownage in the highest. :P

#-32 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

because apparently if something sells under a million copies it couldnt possibly be good

the intelect of lemmings in this thread just tickles my brain.

#-31 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5147 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

#-30 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

arbitor365

Sad that's the only thing on you that'll ever get tickled.

#-29 Posted by Peredith (2308 posts) -
#-28 Posted by mmmwksil (14234 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

:lol:

#-27 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1882 posts) -
asylum - Disturbed
#-26 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

3.gif (480×360)

#-25 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5147 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

#-24 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

#-23 Posted by gearsoftime (566 posts) -

wow whats with everyone giving the tc a hard time just for making a ps3 montage:?

#-22 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

seriously guys? are you in grade school? this is your idea of wit? if so, you should watch larry the cable guy. it appeals to your level of intelect.

#-21 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

wow whats with everyone giving the tc a hard time just for making a ps3 montage:?

gearsoftime
You're right, Arbitor's not use to having Hard Times.
#-20 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

seriously guys? are you in grade school? this is your idea of wit? if so, you should watch larry the cable guy. it appeals to your level of intelect.

arbitor365

I'm sorry we can not reach your level of High Quality Discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob68RtPQXeQ&feature=channel_video_title

#-19 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

[QUOTE="gearsoftime"]

DrHousesCane

herpy derp

thats so hilarious

#-18 Posted by commonfate (12252 posts) -

I feel like Arbitor is eventually going to become the new finalstar. It doesn't matter what the thread is about, he's going to get sh!t on lol.

#-17 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrHousesCane"][QUOTE="gearsoftime"]

arbitor365

herpy derp

thats so hilarious

Almost as hilarious as the Idea Creating a Monatage Video for the PS3.

We can't all be Arbitor365's :(

#-16 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

I'm sorry we can not reach your level of High Quality Discussion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob68RtPQXeQ&feature=channel_video_title

if I used your tactics I would just get in front of the camera, call the wii fans a bunch of weeaboo virgins, make a phallic joke around the word "wii" and call it a day

#-15 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

[QUOTE="gearsoftime"]

DrHousesCane

tumblr_ltf3zdO9SE1qcsp5b.gif (152×184)

#-14 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

if I used your tactics I would just get in front of the camera, call the wii fans a bunch of weeaboo virgins, make a phallic joke around the word "wii" and call it a day

arbitor365

Yeah, you're clearly superior to my Wit with phrases like "How not to be a whiny little b*tch" and "If you like EDGE Magazine, F*CK YOU!"

#-13 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

Yeah, you're clearly superior to my Wit with phrases like "How not to be a whiny little b*tch" and "If you like EDGE Magazine, F*CK YOU!"

how about you make a video response to me. im sure you are an articulate, well-spoken, and handsome individual

#-12 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5147 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrHousesCane"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

arbitor365

because apparently if something sells under a million copies it couldnt possibly be good

The system also has more AAA, AA, and A on metacritic. You know this.

The point is....these "lemmings" dont even care anywhere near as much as you do. We are ridiculing you with the hope that you will realize that you are fighting a one-sided war by yourself, and assimilate into NON-Sonydrone society. but, if you think making a meaningless "montage" video that wont even hit 500 views will change ANYTHING, who are we to stop you :lol:

#-11 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

The system also has more AAA, AA, and A on metacritic. You know this.StrongDeadlift

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BD0XU493

feel free to ignore this link again

The point is....these "lemmings" dont even care anywhere near as much as you doStrongDeadlift

of course they dont. that is why they frequent system wars

We are ridiculing you with the hope that you will realize that you are fighting a one-sided war by yourself, and assimilate into NON-Sonydrone society.StrongDeadlift

in other words, become either a lemming, sheep, or a hermit.

hmm..... no thank you.

#-10 Posted by MLBknights58 (5015 posts) -

This thread gave me the laugh I needed after a ball busting final exam.

Oh my god... that guy is on a roll with the funnies.

And also, with that arbitor video.. is that what SW people look and act like in real life? :?

If so... :lol:

#-9 Posted by DrHousesCane (823 posts) -

how about you make a video response to me. im sure you are an articulate, well-spoken, and handsome individual

arbitor365

Yes, I will go out my way to create a Youtube Account, Make a video aimed and soley about you, even though i have much better things to do.

Nah, I'll just write my thoughts.

Get Laid

By something that's not Sony Made.

#-8 Posted by mems_1224 (46601 posts) -
holy **** this thread is awesome :lol: that youtube video is even funnier. uncharted is the best trilogy of the generation??? :lol: uncharted 2 best game of this gen?? :lol: your utters are showing dude
#-7 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

And also, with that arbitor video.. is that what SW people look and act like in real life? :?

MLBknights58

to be realistic, most people in SW probably arent as fit or good looking as I am. just sayin

#-6 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5147 posts) -

[QUOTE="DrHousesCane"]

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

arbitor365

He dosent need to make a video response, because he doesnt have anything to prove. He doesnt need to justify his platform to himself like you do because unlike you, his platform of choice isnt last place and doesnt need cheerleaders.

When he closes his laptop, his platform of choice will STILL have the most AAA, AA, and A on metacritic, the superior online service, and be the defacto industry standard gaming platform, for the core market. Every game will sell more on 360 (except for fighting games, and irrelevant japaneese titles), the 360 will be synonymous with gaming, and none of your "exclooosives" will be recognised outside of the internet.

Everything I just stated above will remain true for the duration of the generation, and theres nothing you can do about it. Umad?

#-5 Posted by mems_1224 (46601 posts) -

[QUOTE="MLBknights58"]

arbitor365

to be realistic, most people in SW probably arent as fit or good looking as I am. just sayin

yea they probably dont st..st...stu...stutter as much either :lol:
#-4 Posted by MLBknights58 (5015 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

Yes, I will go out my way to create a Youtube Account, Make a video aimed and soley about you, even though i have much better things to do.

Get Laid

#-3 Posted by arbitor365 (2726 posts) -

[QUOTE="arbitor365"]

DrHousesCane

Get Laid

of course. youre just too busy to make a video. of course, you have hours on end to spend in system wars forums

#-2 Posted by Tikeio (5332 posts) -

holy **** this thread is awesome :lol: that youtube video is even funnier. uncharted is the best trilogy of the generation??? :lol: uncharted 2 best game of this gen?? :lol: your utters are showing dudemems_1224

Lol for the cows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3F-QurAL4

#-1 Posted by KarateeeChop (4590 posts) -

MLBknights58

no. i think it's just him :lol:

#0 Posted by mems_1224 (46601 posts) -

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]holy **** this thread is awesome :lol: that youtube video is even funnier. uncharted is the best trilogy of the generation??? :lol: uncharted 2 best game of this gen?? :lol: your utters are showing dudeTikeio

Lol for the cows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3F-QurAL4

:lol: holy crap that was amazing