What makes you hermits think you can own any lemming on live anywere.

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supersaiyan039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 supersaiyan039
Member since 2006 • 927 Posts

And if you say kb/mouse your jsut a fanboy from another company yea im talking to you cows.

What makes you think that us console gamers have just stated to play fps only on consoles come on weve played quake 1 and counterstrike were not stupid little boys , so dont you think you can just over run us with a keyboard and mouse because we could say the same of a controller.

coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 coolguy1111
Member since 2005 • 3991 Posts
Im behind you, what do you do?
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
because a mouse is far more precious then an controller. thats why they give you guys auto aim...
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
mouse and k/b are better than controller for FPS.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
Im behind you, what do you do?coolguy1111
Turn my sensativity up to 10 and throw my mouse across the room and pray I shoot you?
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts
because mouse and kb doesnt require auto aim /shrug
PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

because a mouse is far more precious then an controller. thats why they give you guys auto aim...cobrax25

Ok but what happens if the 360 gamer is using that K/M adaptor. ;)

coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 coolguy1111
[QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Im behind you, what do you do?Vandalvideo
Turn my sensativity up to 10 and throw my mouse across the room and pray I shoot you?

Well if you got a controller, you turn around very slowly, while i stand there, aim, and get a headshot. With a PC, you can turn around in a split second, personally, in CSS, i can do a 180 in one slight flick, in UT04, its a little more then a little flick.
supersaiyan039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 supersaiyan039

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Im behind you, what do you do?coolguy1111

Well if you got a controller, you turn around very slowly, while i stand there, aim, and get a headshot. With a PC, you can turn around in a split second, personally, in CSS, i can do a 180 in one slight flick, in UT04, its a little more then a little flick.

it doesnt take that long in a console fps because i played red steel on the wii and i turned around quick and also halo on the xbox its also fast turning around.

coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 coolguy1111

[QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Im behind you, what do you do?supersaiyan039

it doesnt take that long in a console fps because i played red steel on the wii and i turned around quick and also halo on the xbox its also fast turning around.

Not split seconds, which is all it takes for a good fps person to kill you with mouse.
dgsag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#11 dgsag
Member since 2005 • 6760 Posts

[QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Im behind you, what do you do?supersaiyan039

Get back to us once you've played a real fast FPS on the pc. Then you can start calling Halo with controller turn speeds fast... :lol:
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
I'm sure there aren't a lot of little kids out there building computers and such. Hermits in all most probable cases are older then the average console gamer. And console fanboys say all Hermits do is play mmorpg, fps, and rts. If this is all they play how would you win in FPS?
supersaiyan039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 supersaiyan039
[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]

[QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="Vandalvideo"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Im behind you, what do you do?dgsag

Get back to us once you've played a real fast FPS on the pc. Then you can start calling Halo with controller turn speeds fast... :lol:

can you please identify to me whats a real fps.

onewiththegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 onewiththegame
Member since 2004 • 4415 Posts

I dont know what is better plus I really dont care

all I know is I can't stand using a keyboard to play games

Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
we've played quake 1 and counterstrike were not stupid little boys.supersaiyan039
not all of you.
Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#16 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
they have some advantages, but doing things with a controller is easier a lot of the time because everything's at your fingertips and yo udon't have to look down at the keybaord and by then be shot. i just hate trying to do rapid series of jumpducks on pc fps, all pc has is a little easier aiming. i think they even out fairly well.
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cobrax25
they have some advantages, but doing things with a controller is easier a lot of the time because everything's at your fingertips and yo udon't have to look down at the keybaord and by then be shot. i just hate trying to do rapid series of jumpducks on pc fps, all pc has is a little easier aiming. i think they even out fairly well.paullywog
you dont have do look down on a keyboard..... and Rabid jumping is much easier on a PC, where you have a massive space bar.
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
you don't have to look down at the keyboard and by then be shot.paullywog
I never do that.
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cobrax25
most people can type on a keyboard without looking down, and thats much harder then playing a game, where your left hand will always be around WASD.
Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Killfox
Member since 2004 • 6666 Posts
How about we see once we start owning you.
xBALOx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xBALOx
Member since 2005 • 1194 Posts
they have some advantages, but doing things with a controller is easier a lot of the time because everything's at your fingertips and yo udon't have to look down at the keybaord and by then be shot. i just hate trying to do rapid series of jumpducks on pc fps, all pc has is a little easier aiming. i think they even out fairly well.paullywog
but we have played too much... mouse and keyboards are extensions of our own body :) we dont have to look at them to know where's everything :)
Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Berserker_2
Member since 2006 • 5948 Posts

And if you say kb/mouse your jsut a fanboy from another company yea im talking to you cows.

What makes you think that us console gamers have just stated to play fps only on consoles come on weve played quake 1 and counterstrike were not stupid little boys , so dont you think you can just over run us with a keyboard and mouse because we could say the same of a controller.

supersaiyan039
I agree. The age-old debate of kb/mouse vs controller will be determined with Windows Live. I think it will be very close. Although a mouse is precise, you can't beat circle-strafing with twin thumbsticks.
xBALOx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xBALOx
Member since 2005 • 1194 Posts
[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]

Berserker_2
I agree. The age-old debate of kb/mouse vs controller will be determined with Windows Live. I think it will be very close. Although a mouse is precise, you can't beat circle-strafing with twin thumbsticks.

this whole debate is done just by console gamers, cause anyone that used a k+m for years just knows its faster, i can you do 180º, aim heal and kill anyone in less than 0.25 seconds prolly...
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cobrax25
[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]

Berserker_2

you think circle strafing is good....wait until you see Bunny Hopping, and dolphin diving, and what reverse tapping A, D 5 times a second in reverse order.
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
There's no comparison between kb/m and controllers. That's all there is to it.
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
Since I have not seen, personally, a shootout between kb/m vs controller, I can't say in my own opinion which is better. But, I can say that my GAM101 teacher said that games such as UT that were playable on Dreamcast and PC were unfair to DC users because they couldn't manuver as quickly and efficently as PC users. That's all I know.
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cobrax25
but the thing that will absolutely kill the consoles, is the PC ability to use double action keybinds....those sting. they have banned them in PC tournaments.
Hir0_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Hir0_N
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts
Snipers + Mouse = pwnage
PyroXD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PyroXD
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts

supersaiyan039
All of them say that?? Ok , ill be the first to say I can't. There u go, now stop making stupid threads.
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
I dont know if it has been said in this thread or not because there are to manny responses to read. But what makes you think MS wont even things out? Like give console players auto aim and not give it to PC players? Dont you think that if there was that much of an advantage then they would do something about it before they released such a one sided situation?
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
rush long A
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 Big_T-Mac
Member since 2005 • 6973 Posts
[QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Im behind you, what do you do?Squall_Griver
rush long A

is that why i'm the only one who goes b?
skullkrusha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 skullkrusha
Member since 2004 • 732 Posts
[QUOTE="dgsag"][QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]

can you please identify to me whats a real fps.

He said real fast fps. An example would be people in ut04 moving ridiculously fast, jumping off walls, and performing shock combos. It would be impossible for most people to hit someone moving like this, with a controller.
cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts
The kb/m vs. controller debate was stupid before now... (in general) comp fps are faster paced and have quicker action... i dont know how they're going to balance the two out now though. And... btw... for those who play consol fps (i play both) go dl wolf: et.. it's free.. your comp will probably run it.. and you'll know what everyone is talking about with the differnet pacing and controls (plus it's a great, great game...)
fartgorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 fartgorilla
Member since 2005 • 785 Posts
Yeah now we're talkin! Bring on the Live Anywhere smack talkin'!
MrPinktc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MrPinktc
Member since 2003 • 872 Posts
Don't waste you're time hermits they are just trying to get you to pay $50 a year to kick their ass.
Big_T-Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Big_T-Mac
Member since 2005 • 6973 Posts
just let this silly thread die. the hermits need the better precision and speed of the mouse.
schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts
just let this silly thread die. the hermits need the better precision and speed of the mouse.Big_T-Mac
i guess we should get a clunky interface for shooters and tie one arm behind our back instead ..
Kama151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kama151
Member since 2004 • 3405 Posts
Not that PC gamers would actually pay just to play against X360 players anyway, I doubt they'd be able to stand the community. That and the possibility of having their controls toned down just so that those with controllers have a better chance isn't much of a selling point either.
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#40 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
And this = /thread
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
:lol: Five stars.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19562 Posts
just let this silly thread die. the hermits need the better precision and speed of the mouse.Big_T-Mac
...and you guys need auto-aim! :lol:
console_fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 console_fanboy
Member since 2006 • 595 Posts
lol u fail at PCgaming
Danm_999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Danm_999
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
If you need to look down at your keyboard to see where things are, you don't have enough experience with it to properly compete.
xboxps2cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 xboxps2cube
Member since 2005 • 1362 Posts
[QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]

Berserker_2

umm... no comment Mouse Keyboard against a controller? sorry yo that'll be the day xbox players stop playing halo 2. :lol:
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts
Keyboard+Mous is far more accurate and faster than the controller for fps... I thought it was a known fact for everyone...
Unforgiven2870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Unforgiven2870
Member since 2004 • 6386 Posts
[QUOTE="Berserker_2"][QUOTE="supersaiyan039"]

xboxps2cube

umm... no comment Mouse Keyboard against a controller? sorry yo that'll be the day xbox players stop playing halo 2. :lol:

:lol: rofl man Keyboard Mouse vs controller?? pfft the PS3 has a better chance of owning PC players then someone on the xbox360 would.
killfooler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 killfooler
Member since 2004 • 499 Posts
He drops the soap?
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

[QUOTE="cobrax25"]because a mouse is far more precious then an controller. thats why they give you guys auto aim...PS3_3DO

Ok but what happens if the 360 gamer is using that K/M adaptor. ;)

the vast majority will not so it doesn't really matter.
chrisdojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 chrisdojo
Member since 2005 • 5065 Posts
[QUOTE="cobrax25"]because a mouse is far more precious then an controller. thats why they give you guys auto aim...

so true...