What makes PC versions of multi plats so much cheaper?

#151 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

Like instant replay?

So why didn't you just delete the rest of the chain? Stop being lazy

The reason why is because I wasn't quoting a post earlier in the chain just the latest post. I never complained about quoting long chains just complained about quoting chains and not responding to the latest post in that chain. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

"Stop being lazy"

--Cranler

Quoting a chain because there's a post you want to respond to in the middle of it is much lazier than the way I use the forums.

#152 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

The reason why is because I wasn't quoting a post earlier in the chain just the latest post. I never complained about quoting long chains just complained about quoting chains and not responding to the latest post in that chain. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

"Stop being lazy"

--Cranler

Quoting a chain because there's a post you want to respond to in the middle of it is much lazier than the way I use the forums.

In the words of Cranler, "Stop being lazy." You should take his advice

#153 Edited by m3dude1 (1697 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

yeah ive seen that nonsense posted. no actual evidence tho. id still crush you using a controller

The fact that ALL the top competitive games on the planet use kb/m could and the fact a mouse is considerably faster and more accurate at the same time surely help making this "nonsense" seem likely.

youre not a top competitive gamer. a mouse is better for fps games, pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

#154 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

yeah ive seen that nonsense posted. no actual evidence tho. id still crush you using a controller

The fact that ALL the top competitive games on the planet use kb/m could and the fact a mouse is considerably faster and more accurate at the same time surely help making this "nonsense" seem likely.

youre not a top competitive gamer. a mouse is better for fps games, pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

"during the development they brought together the best console gamers to play mediocre PC gamers at the same game... and guess what happened? They pitted console gamers with their "console" controller, against PC gamers with their keyboard and mouse.

The console players got destroyed every time. So much so that it would be embarrassing to the XBOX team in general had Microsoft launched this initiative."

A quote about cross platform (360 vs PC) gaming

#155 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

The reason why is because I wasn't quoting a post earlier in the chain just the latest post. I never complained about quoting long chains just complained about quoting chains and not responding to the latest post in that chain. I don't know how much more clear I can be.

"Stop being lazy"

--Cranler

Quoting a chain because there's a post you want to respond to in the middle of it is much lazier than the way I use the forums.

In the words of Cranler, "Stop being lazy." You should take his advice

My way of quoting isn't lazy in my opinion. You should try and I mean try to find some reading comprehension courses online.

#156 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Quoting a chain because there's a post you want to respond to in the middle of it is much lazier than the way I use the forums.

In the words of Cranler, "Stop being lazy." You should take his advice

My way of quoting isn't lazy in my opinion. You should try and I mean try to find some reading comprehension courses online.

Well it violates the forum rules, which can be easily avoided by the click of a button. Stop being lazy

#157 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1747 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

yeah ive seen that nonsense posted. no actual evidence tho. id still crush you using a controller

The fact that ALL the top competitive games on the planet use kb/m could and the fact a mouse is considerably faster and more accurate at the same time surely help making this "nonsense" seem likely.

a mouse is better for fps games,

yeah

#158 Posted by lawlessx (47343 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

yeah ive seen that nonsense posted. no actual evidence tho. id still crush you using a controller

The fact that ALL the top competitive games on the planet use kb/m could and the fact a mouse is considerably faster and more accurate at the same time surely help making this "nonsense" seem likely.

youre not a top competitive gamer. a mouse is better for fps games, pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

"during the development they brought together the best console gamers to play mediocre PC gamers at the same game... and guess what happened? They pitted console gamers with their "console" controller, against PC gamers with their keyboard and mouse.

The console players got destroyed every time. So much so that it would be embarrassing to the XBOX team in general had Microsoft launched this initiative."

A quote about cross platform (360 vs PC) gaming

this report doesn't count apparently..because it wasn't them doing the playing

#159 Edited by RoboCopISJesus (1747 posts) -
@m3dude1 said:pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

Citation required.

If this was true , nearly all of competitive gaming wouldn't be made up of PC gamers. It really wouldn't.

It really reallly wouldn't be so skewed towards PC -> but I await factual data showing otherwise and backing up your rather absurd claim.

#160 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Quoting a chain because there's a post you want to respond to in the middle of it is much lazier than the way I use the forums.

In the words of Cranler, "Stop being lazy." You should take his advice

My way of quoting isn't lazy in my opinion. You should try and I mean try to find some reading comprehension courses online.

Well it violates the forum rules, which can be easily avoided by the click of a button. Stop being lazy

Having to scroll a little further is nowhere near as annoying as having to figure out what bldgrush is responding to in a quotechain. Most people quote the person who made the post they want to reply to which makes sense but some people are too lazy to do even that and then the biased hermits rush to that users defense while criticizing someone who uses the forum in a more proper manner.

#161 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

My way of quoting isn't lazy in my opinion. You should try and I mean try to find some reading comprehension courses online.

Well it violates the forum rules, which can be easily avoided by the click of a button. Stop being lazy

Having to scroll a little further is nowhere near as annoying as having to figure out what bldgrush is responding to in a quotechain. Most people quote the person who made the post they want to reply to which makes sense but some people are too lazy to do even that and then the biased hermits rush to that users defense while criticizing someone who uses the forum in a more proper manner.

proper manner? I don't think violating the rules qualifies as a "proper manner"

Stop being lazy

#162 Edited by Yrkoon99 (472 posts) -

@walloftruth said:
@Wasdie said:

Two reasons. PC development costs don't have the console licensing fees as overhead. Console manufacturers charge for the use of dev kits and I believe even get a small portion of the sales of games.

The second reason is that PC games today are primarily digitally distributed which drastically cuts down on overhead. A lot of devs can even skip a publisher today which further reduces overhead and increases profitability.

Basically PC games are more profitable so they can afford to drop the price to sell more copies at the same profit margins as a $60 retail console game.

Of course some PC charge $60 anyways because people are simply willing to pay that much and they make even more money. Blizzard is the main offender of this.

What about Valve though? They take around 30% of the games' revenue, doesn't that compare to the licensing fees of the consoles?

no since that is a shop they dont own the pc and many of the games can be had cheaper than what steam sells them for, even if their steam only games you can get keys from legit shops that undercuts steams pricing :)

got borderlands 2 a week after it came out from greenman gaming and it cost me 24 pounds the ps3 version was 50 pounds, and greenman gaming is a very legit company and gave me a steam key for the game while steam were charging about 45 pounds, enter key game added to my game list download on steam simples as an example :)

#163 Posted by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@m3dude1 said:pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

Citation required.

If this was true , nearly all of competitive gaming wouldn't be made up of PC gamers. It really wouldn't.

It really reallly wouldn't be so skewed towards PC -> but I await factual data showing otherwise and backing up your rather absurd claim.

I wonder if he actually believes the crap he posts, I mean no one can be that stupid, right?

#164 Posted by m3dude1 (1697 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@m3dude1 said:pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

Citation required.

If this was true , nearly all of competitive gaming wouldn't be made up of PC gamers. It really wouldn't.

It really reallly wouldn't be so skewed towards PC -> but I await factual data showing otherwise and backing up your rather absurd claim.

we can play and make some data right now

#165 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1747 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@m3dude1 said:pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

Citation required.

If this was true , nearly all of competitive gaming wouldn't be made up of PC gamers. It really wouldn't.

It really reallly wouldn't be so skewed towards PC -> but I await factual data showing otherwise and backing up your rather absurd claim.

we can play and make some data right now

Citation required.

#166 Edited by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@m3dude1 said:

fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?

So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?

CS Go isn't exclusive.

The quoted post said nothing about exclusives.

CS:GO would have been made on PC irregardless of consoles. Please read next time cranler.

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

#167 Posted by Roler42 (901 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus: Didn't tormentos try this only to get completely destroyed by his opponent using KB/M?

#168 Posted by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?

CS Go isn't exclusive.

The quoted post said nothing about exclusives.

CS:GO would have been made on PC irregardless of consoles. Please read next time cranler.

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

#169 Posted by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@roler42 said:

@RoboCopISJesus: Didn't tormentos try this only to get completely destroyed by his opponent using KB/M?

Would love to know more about this.

#170 Edited by RoboCopISJesus (1747 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@m3dude1 said:

fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?

So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?

CS Go isn't exclusive.

The quoted post said nothing about exclusives.

CS:GO would have been made on PC irregardless of consoles. Please read next time cranler.

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Look at the whole quote chain though, we were never talking about exclusives. M3 simply hijacked it with a goal post mover since he hates how PC is always first place. He was wrong.

Fact is, PC has tons of fps come to it. Yes they might get ported in shoddy forms later on, but the point is it gets plenty regardless of consoles exist or not as they have no bearing on the development of the ones we listed.

You guys can argue quote symantics all day, but the original topic and quote we are discussing is wrong.

#171 Posted by m3dude1 (1697 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:
@m3dude1 said:pc gamers in general are just so bad ill beat them even with a controller, as will the majority of console gamers.

Citation required.

If this was true , nearly all of competitive gaming wouldn't be made up of PC gamers. It really wouldn't.

It really reallly wouldn't be so skewed towards PC -> but I await factual data showing otherwise and backing up your rather absurd claim.

we can play and make some data right now

Citation required.

you sacking up is whats required.

#172 Posted by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

The quoted post said nothing about exclusives.

CS:GO would have been made on PC irregardless of consoles. Please read next time cranler.

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

#173 Edited by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@walloftruth said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

CS Go isn't exclusive.

The quoted post said nothing about exclusives.

CS:GO would have been made on PC irregardless of consoles. Please read next time cranler.

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Look at the whole quote chain though, we were never talking about exclusives. M3 simply hijacked it with a goal post mover since he hates how PC is always first place. He was wrong.

Fact is, PC has tons of fps come to it. Yes they might get ported in shoddy forms later on, but the point is it gets plenty regardless of consoles exist or not as they have no bearing on the development of the ones we listed.

You guys can argue quote symantics all day, but the original topic and quote we are discussing is wrong.

Yes, exactly like you said, m3clown1 hijacked the thread and then people replied to him, those replies had nothing to do with the actual thread, they were all about m3clowns1 bullshit claims.

#174 Posted by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

@m3dude1 What FPS game we talking about?

#175 Edited by m3dude1 (1697 posts) -

troll post....lol. any question who answers proves one of the many irrefutable truths that herms so desperately avoid facing is considered trolling by their kind. interesting creatures thats for sure.

#176 Posted by m3dude1 (1697 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

@m3dude1 What FPS game we talking about?

which ones do you play? unreal tournament 2004? does that work with a controller?

#177 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

we can play and make some data right now

Citation required.

you sacking up is whats required.

The problem is that you seem to have come to a conclusion without any actual evidence or data to back it up

#178 Posted by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

@m3dude1 What FPS game we talking about?

which ones do you play? unreal tournament 2004? does that work with a controller?

Sounds to me that you're clueless... you are the one saying you can beat a PC player with a controller yet you don't even know if a game has controller support...

#179 Edited by m3dude1 (1697 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@m3dude1 said:

you sacking up is whats required.

The problem is that you seem to have come to a conclusion without any actual evidence or data to back it up

ive played tens of thousands of hours combined between console and pc gaming.

@bldgirsh i havent played the game in 7 years or so. me not being sure if it supports a controller is irrelevant

#180 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@m3dude1 said:

@lostrib said:

@m3dude1 said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@m3dude1 said:

we can play and make some data right now

Citation required.

you sacking up is whats required.

The problem is that you seem to have come to a conclusion without any actual evidence or data to back it up

ive played tens of thousands of hours combined between console and pc gaming.

um, good for you?

#181 Posted by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -
@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

Yes, it has been discussed in the last page but you still fail to see that Cranler was correct this time.

#182 Edited by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@walloftruth said:
@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

Yes, it has been discussed in the last page but you still fail to see that Cranler was correct this time.

That CS:GO isn't a exclusive? Obviously... though I did say Counter Strike and nowhere did I mention "Global Offensive." Which is a FPS series that the OP fails to mention when discussing what PC would be left with without multiplat supports.

#183 Posted by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:
@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

Yes, it has been discussed in the last page but you still fail to see that Cranler was correct this time.

That CS:GO isn't a exclusive? Obviously... though I did say Counter Strike... which is a FPS game that the OP fails to mention when discussing what PC would be left with without multiplat supports.

They weren't talking about the thread though, they were talking about m3clown1's troll claim that PC doesn't have any exclusive FPS in the last 9 years.

#184 Edited by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:
@bldgirsh said:

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

Yes, it has been discussed in the last page but you still fail to see that Cranler was correct this time.

That CS:GO isn't a exclusive? Obviously... though I did say Counter Strike... which is a FPS game that the OP fails to mention when discussing what PC would be left with without multiplat supports.

They weren't talking about the thread though, they were talking about m3clown1's troll claim that PC doesn't have any exclusive FPS in the last 9 years.

Read on, you'll notice that cutting quote chains is a thing because of a rule set on this forum. And if we wish to get technical, m3clown1's asked fps? first then continued with his troll question...

#185 Edited by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -
@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

Yes, it has been discussed in the last page but you still fail to see that Cranler was correct this time.

That CS:GO isn't a exclusive? Obviously... though I did say Counter Strike... which is a FPS game that the OP fails to mention when discussing what PC would be left with without multiplat supports.

They weren't talking about the thread though, they were talking about m3clown1's troll claim that PC doesn't have any exclusive FPS in the last 9 years.

Read on, you'll notice that cutting quote chains is a thing because of a rule set on this forum. And if we wish to get technical, m3clown1's asked fps? first then continued with his troll question...

The quote chain went like this (starting from m3clown1's thread hijacking, since he changed the original topic and you guys answered to that)

"fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?"

Which you quoted and answered with: "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?"

Which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive."

To which RoboCop said "The quoted post said nothing about exclusives."

#186 Posted by WallofTruth (2308 posts) -
@m3dude1 said:

troll post....lol. any question who answers proves one of the many irrefutable truths that herms so desperately avoid facing is considered trolling by their kind. interesting creatures thats for sure.

If you're not trolling then prove it, where are your sources? (no, your ass is not a valid source)

#187 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

My way of quoting isn't lazy in my opinion. You should try and I mean try to find some reading comprehension courses online.

Well it violates the forum rules, which can be easily avoided by the click of a button. Stop being lazy

Having to scroll a little further is nowhere near as annoying as having to figure out what bldgrush is responding to in a quotechain. Most people quote the person who made the post they want to reply to which makes sense but some people are too lazy to do even that and then the biased hermits rush to that users defense while criticizing someone who uses the forum in a more proper manner.

proper manner? I don't think violating the rules qualifies as a "proper manner"

Stop being lazy

My way of using the forum isn't confusing. If i want to address a persons comment I click quote on that persons comment not 3 comments later in the quote chain.

#188 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

@m3dude1 said:

fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?

So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?

CS Go isn't exclusive.

The quoted post said nothing about exclusives.

CS:GO would have been made on PC irregardless of consoles. Please read next time cranler.

Um actually Cranler is right this time, he answered m3clown1's "fps? name some quality fps exclusives from the last 9 years?", which bldgirsh answered with "So are we just forgetting Counter Strike?", to which Cranler replied with "CS Go isn't exclusive.", which is 100% correct.

THIS time? When have I been wrong?

@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:
@bldgirsh said:

@walloftruth said:

@bldgirsh said:

Never knew you can decide who is right and who is wrong... the THREAD is about multiplats. Are you disregarding the topic we should be discussing about?

Why couldn't I decide who's right and who's wrong? The evidence is right in front of us. And what does that have to do with the topic of this thread? m3clown1 made a troll post and asked about exclusive PC FPS and an answer to that was "Counter-Strike", with CS:GO being the only Counter-Strike released in the last 9 years Cranler was correct in saying that CS:GO isn't a PC exclusive.

Not even gonna bother. This has already been discussed in the last page.

Yes, it has been discussed in the last page but you still fail to see that Cranler was correct this time.

That CS:GO isn't a exclusive? Obviously... though I did say Counter Strike and nowhere did I mention "Global Offensive." Which is a FPS series that the OP fails to mention when discussing what PC would be left with without multiplat supports.

Global Offensive is the only Counterstrike to be released in the last 9 years and please start quoting the specific person you wish to address in the future.

#189 Edited by RoboCopISJesus (1747 posts) -

Lets just chalk it up to a quote syntax failure and mis-understanding nothing more. Who cares. Done deal.

The point is, ps4nogames was wrong as fuck and thread backfired.

#190 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lets just chalk it up to a quote syntax failure nothing more. Who cares.

The point is, ps4nogames was wrong as fuck and thread backfired.

He was wrong alright since most multiplats are the same price on pc and console.

#191 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Having to scroll a little further is nowhere near as annoying as having to figure out what bldgrush is responding to in a quotechain. Most people quote the person who made the post they want to reply to which makes sense but some people are too lazy to do even that and then the biased hermits rush to that users defense while criticizing someone who uses the forum in a more proper manner.

proper manner? I don't think violating the rules qualifies as a "proper manner"

Stop being lazy

My way of using the forum isn't confusing. If i want to address a persons comment I click quote on that persons comment not 3 comments later in the quote chain.

Never said it was confusing.

Stop being lazy

#192 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Having to scroll a little further is nowhere near as annoying as having to figure out what bldgrush is responding to in a quotechain. Most people quote the person who made the post they want to reply to which makes sense but some people are too lazy to do even that and then the biased hermits rush to that users defense while criticizing someone who uses the forum in a more proper manner.

proper manner? I don't think violating the rules qualifies as a "proper manner"

Stop being lazy

My way of using the forum isn't confusing. If i want to address a persons comment I click quote on that persons comment not 3 comments later in the quote chain.

Never said it was confusing.

Stop being lazy

I was speaking of bldgrush. When you can't prove me wrong on anything I say you resort to nitpicking my way of quoting.

#193 Posted by RoboCopISJesus (1747 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lets just chalk it up to a quote syntax failure nothing more. Who cares.

The point is, ps4nogames was wrong as fuck and thread backfired.

He was wrong alright since most multiplats are the same price on pc and console.

at first yeah, but I think he was talking about overall or average.

#194 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

My way of using the forum isn't confusing. If i want to address a persons comment I click quote on that persons comment not 3 comments later in the quote chain.

Never said it was confusing.

Stop being lazy

I was speaking of bldgrush. When you can't prove me wrong on anything I say you resort to nitpicking my way of quoting.

then perhaps you should have quoted that user...kind of like you've been talking about this whole time

Stop being lazy

#195 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@RoboCopISJesus said:

@Cranler said:

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Lets just chalk it up to a quote syntax failure nothing more. Who cares.

The point is, ps4nogames was wrong as fuck and thread backfired.

He was wrong alright since most multiplats are the same price on pc and console.

at first yeah, but I think he was talking about overall or average.

He seemed to be speaking of official pricing and official price drops. I've never seen a pc game drop in price and the console verison not and now almost all multiplats are $60. Ubiosoft use to sell at least launch some games at $50 like Far Cry 3 and Tombraider but now even they've gone $60 full bore on all pc games.

#196 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

My way of using the forum isn't confusing. If i want to address a persons comment I click quote on that persons comment not 3 comments later in the quote chain.

Never said it was confusing.

Stop being lazy

I was speaking of bldgrush. When you can't prove me wrong on anything I say you resort to nitpicking my way of quoting.

then perhaps you should have quoted that user...kind of like you've been talking about this whole time

Stop being lazy

Nice try but different situation. You didn't even understand my original point so not surprising you still lack understanding. Don't take your frustration with your bad reading comprehension skills out on me.

I've already tired to correct bldgrush if you go back a few posts btw.

#197 Posted by lostrib (44053 posts) -

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I was speaking of bldgrush. When you can't prove me wrong on anything I say you resort to nitpicking my way of quoting.

then perhaps you should have quoted that user...kind of like you've been talking about this whole time

Stop being lazy

Nice try but different situation. You didn't even understand my original point so not surprising you still lack understanding. Don't take your frustration with your bad reading comprehension skills out on me.

I've already tired to correct bldgrush if you go back a few posts btw.

why are you making a comment about bldgrush's post when you quoted me. If you want to comment on that post, then quote that post

#198 Posted by MonsieurX (32067 posts) -
@ps4hasnogames said:

@m3dude1 said:

yes i can imagine how fun playing games with a roller coaster framerate is

the only genre where framerate is ever an issue is FPS multiplayer, and FPS are always better on consoles.

Gotta love that aim-assist.

#199 Posted by BldgIrsh (3021 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:
@ps4hasnogames said:

@m3dude1 said:

yes i can imagine how fun playing games with a roller coaster framerate is

the only genre where framerate is ever an issue is FPS multiplayer, and FPS are always better on consoles.

Gotta love that aim-assist.

Sounds like it's a must on consoles.

Sauce

I guess the biggest difference is gonna be in the controls. We’re doing the standard stuff, you know, adding aim-assist. We’re making sure you can actually hit with the controller.

I think the big thing is, even though we’re bringing it from the PC, we really wanna make sure that if feels right for the console players. And so, things like aim-assist are typical on a console environment,

#200 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

I was speaking of bldgrush. When you can't prove me wrong on anything I say you resort to nitpicking my way of quoting.

then perhaps you should have quoted that user...kind of like you've been talking about this whole time

Stop being lazy

Nice try but different situation. You didn't even understand my original point so not surprising you still lack understanding. Don't take your frustration with your bad reading comprehension skills out on me.

I've already tired to correct bldgrush if you go back a few posts btw.

why are you making a comment about bldgrush's post when you quoted me. If you want to comment on that post, then quote that post

Because bldg is the cause of this nonsensical little argument.