What Is Quality?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kevondadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kevondadon
Member since 2007 • 309 Posts
I hear about both systems that they don't have quality games. What do you consider quality?
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

I hear about both systems that they don't have quality games. What do you consider quality?Kevondadon

A quality game is a game that a developer has taken time with, put real hard effort into it to make it as good as they can get it. They usually take a couple of years to make them real good and of good quality.

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
I hear about both systems that they don't have quality games. What do you consider quality?Kevondadon

Do you mean all 3 systems? By quality I think of a game that excels in all categories. Fun, Story, Gameplay, Graphics, Sound, Replay Value. A quality game can even be lacking in some of those, but needs to retain fun or it just isn't worth playing.
Silenthps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Silenthps
Member since 2006 • 7302 Posts
games that are works of art and not just senseless killing to be the number1 ranked online player.
Avatar image for baseballboy1989
baseballboy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 baseballboy1989
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts

If you read this book, it will provide you with the answer to your question :)

Kevondadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kevondadon
Member since 2007 • 309 Posts

No 2. My 360 and my PS3. I don't have a Wii nor will I . I am grown. I want to play grown games not Mario or Zelda. 9i am not 1 of these nerds who can't wait for Zelda 28 the boring shield of Death. LOL

[QUOTE="Kevondadon"]I hear about both systems that they don't have quality games. What do you consider quality?Saturos3091

Do you mean all 3 systems? By quality I think of a game that excels in all categories. Fun, Story, Gameplay, Graphics, Sound, Replay Value. A quality game can even be lacking in some of those, but needs to retain fun or it just isn't worth playing.

XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

No 2. My 360 and my PS3. I don't have a Wii nor will I . I am grown. I want to play grown games not Mario or Zelda. 9i am not 1 of these nerds who can't wait for Zelda 28 the boring shield of Death. LOL

Kevondadon

Yeah, man. I know what you mean. Uno, GTA IV, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are so much more adult and hardcore.

Avatar image for baseballboy1989
baseballboy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 baseballboy1989
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts

[QUOTE="Saturos3091"][QUOTE="Kevondadon"]I hear about both systems that they don't have quality games. What do you consider quality?Kevondadon

You're absolutly right. I got my 360 because I am a man! I have a thirst for manly games on my 360. Now excuse me while I play some Viva Pinata.