What games is everybody getting in the next few months

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46266 Posts

@Joedgabe said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Joedgabe said:

Dark Souls 2.... can't... wait...... !!!!!!

was debating on whether to get it for PC or PS3 but the Pc port was really bad and i don't wanna wait for someone to fix it before i go in the game and praise the sun.

apparently the Dark Souls 2 port will be a lot better.

They said they barely put any effort in DS1 because they wanted to get it out as fast as possible, but Dark Souls 2 is built for PC since the start.

I hope so.. the DS1 port was awful x_x

But it was still better than the console version :P

Seriously though, yeah, they shouldn't have rushed the port, even if fans wanted it that badly. Different resolutions is a base requirement for any game.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52  Edited By Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Joedgabe said:

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Joedgabe said:

Dark Souls 2.... can't... wait...... !!!!!!

was debating on whether to get it for PC or PS3 but the Pc port was really bad and i don't wanna wait for someone to fix it before i go in the game and praise the sun.

apparently the Dark Souls 2 port will be a lot better.

They said they barely put any effort in DS1 because they wanted to get it out as fast as possible, but Dark Souls 2 is built for PC since the start.

I hope so.. the DS1 port was awful x_x

But it was still better than the console version :P

Seriously though, yeah, they shouldn't have rushed the port, even if fans wanted it that badly. Different resolutions is a base requirement for any game.

My biggest issue was the controls honestly lol but yea the resolution was bad too. I hope they hired the person that patched it to help them, he seemed to know what he was doing a lot more.

soulitane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 soulitane
Member since 2010 • 15091 Posts

I have absolutely no idea what's coming out in the next few months, so probably nothing other than games on sale.