What game/franchise do you think gets the most unwarranted hate?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#101 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] :lol: I'm not the one praising one of the worst games this generation.DarkLink77

But you do praise Dragon Age Origins. One of the most uninspired works of dog piss this generation.

I'd rather have a good uninspired game than one that tries to do something new and ends up falling on its face so hard that it's physically painful to play.

Using the term good very loosely here.
AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Well after finally buying my first CoD this gen (Blops2) and seeing how much fun I am having playing it, I have to go with CoD.
Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

Wait is the discussion centered around Dragon Age? Good?
What the hell man.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] But you do praise Dragon Age Origins. One of the most uninspired works of dog piss this generation. jg4xchamp
I'd rather have a good uninspired game than one that tries to do something new and ends up falling on its face so hard that it's physically painful to play.

Using the term good very loosely here.

I enjoyed it. It's got a lot of flaws, but I'd say it's overall a "good" game. Whereas Dragon Age II is not, in any way shape, or form. Without using any sort of hyperbole, I can say that the best thing that I ever did in that game was to uninstall it.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 jg4xchamp

I enjoyed it.DarkLink77
This will never mean anything to me, ever.

What did you think of the ending to last nights Sons?

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Slow_Show
Member since 2011 • 2018 Posts

Toss up between DA2 and ME3. That's not to say they're undeserving of hate, just that they're by and large hated on for the wrong reasons.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Uncharted 1. Morons.

What is so wrong about calling a sh*t game a sh*t game?

Because it's my favorite gen of this gen. I love stirring up controversy with the game because I can actually back it up since I love it so much. And you're not a moron if you don't like it. Just missing out on the true fun of the masterpiece that it is.

Uncharted 1 kind of sucked. Just sayin'.
Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#108 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

Nier also comes to mind, but that mainly just got hate from teh corrupt mainstream media.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I enjoyed it.jg4xchamp

I don't believe you. [spoiler] Unexpected and straight-up evil on Jax's part. As soon as she left and he said, "Call Tig," my thoughts were that he was going to have Tig kill her (or do it himself). But what he did was so much worse. This is Clay-level sh!t, but Clay actually seems legitimately sorry for what he did (we'll see if he's just being manipulative or what, but I'm gonna guess not so much), and Clay has the benefit of being a far more interesting character. Plus Clay never did sh!t that couldn't be justified in some way as "necessary." There's really no way to justify what Jax did. But I guess that's the point. They handle themes really well in Sons, and they're doing the whole Jax turning into Clay thing brilliantly. It was also an episode with some fantastic f*cking lines, especially Jax's one about "You can't sit at the head of this table and not be a savage." Overall, I think it was a solid ending, and I'm hyped for the finale next week. I'm pretty sure Tig is gonna die at this point, but Sons is known for getting characters out of impossible situations. I complained about Sutter not having the balls to finish story arcs and kill characters last season, but this season is more than making up for it. The show is just incredible this season. I'd like to see a little more lasting impact from Opie's death (I feel like it's kind of been swept under the rug), but if this season ends well it'll be in contention for "Best Seasons of Sons." And Sons has some damn good seasons in 2 and 4. [/spoiler]
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I enjoyed it.DarkLink77

I don't believe you. [spoiler] Unexpected and straight-up evil on Jax's part. As soon as she left and he said, "Call Tig," my thoughts were that he was going to have Tig kill her (or do it himself). But what he did was so much worse. This is Clay-level sh!t, but Clay actually seems legitimately sorry for what he did (we'll see if he's just being manipulative or what, but I'm gonna guess not so much), and Clay has the benefit of being a far more interesting character. Plus Clay never did sh!t that couldn't be justified in some way as "necessary." There's really no way to justify what Jax did. But I guess that's the point. They handle themes really well in Sons, and they're doing the whole Jax turning into Clay thing brilliantly. It was also an episode with some fantastic f*cking lines, especially Jax's one about "You can't sit at the head of this table and not be a savage." Overall, I think it was a solid ending, and I'm hyped for the finale next week. I'm pretty sure Tig is gonna die at this point, but Sons is known for getting characters out of impossible situations. I complained about Sutter not having the balls to finish story arcs and kill characters last season, but this season is more than making up for it. The show is just incredible this season. I'd like to see a little more lasting impact from Opie's death (I feel like it's kind of been swept under the rug), but if this season ends well it'll be in contention for "Best Seasons of Sons." And Sons has some damn good seasons in 2 and 4. [/spoiler]

Um ...what?

[spoiler] Jax going darkside is the impact. The way he turns on an age old partnerships(the bastards), the way he's feeling none of the brotherhood, the way he's sick and tired of being at everyones mercy. The monster he's become is a direct response to having to watch Opie die. The amount of stuff he's done for Opie's old lady.

The only weird thing is how he's willing to forgive Pope here given taht he's been on such a revenge path. But right now he needs Pope to save him, and him killing Pope during this finale will come off extremely stupid. But while we're on that: The part where The Cartel crashes the part came off as a very contrived reason to get the IRA angry at The Sons [/spoiler]

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#111 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

Probably Call of Duty.

AznbkdX

lol that is the worst answer ive seen ,

call of duty is only worked on for 12 months if lucky , and comes out every year i can see why it gets all the hate becuse unlike some companys activision does not take their time and it gets even more complicated when activision has another ww2 shooter just like it ---history channel series any one , and then 007 games are actually using the same engine same basic functionality , and those also come out well not every year at least they come out in 2 yrs time from one main game to the next-not including last year -bloodstone /ge

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] This will never mean anything to me, ever.

jg4xchamp

Um ...what?

[spoiler] Jax going darkside is the impact. The way he turns on an age old partnerships(the bastards), the way he's feeling none of the brotherhood, the way he's sick and tired of being at everyones mercy. The monster he's become is a direct response to having to watch Opie die. The amount of stuff he's done for Opie's old lady.

The only weird thing is how he's willing to forgive Pope here given taht he's been on such a revenge path. But right now he needs Pope to save him, and him killing Pope during this finale will come off extremely stupid. But while we're on that: The part where The Cartel crashes the part came off as a very contrived reason to get the IRA angry at The Sons [/spoiler]

Never mind. :P [spoiler] I guess. I forgot about the Bastards thing. I think a lot of it is less Opie's death and more being at the head of the table and no longer being at the mercy of "greedy men who believe in nothing." I thought that too, but my guess is that Jax is playing the long game on this one. I don't see a a way the Pope thing ends without Jax killing him because he knows Pope was responsible for his death. So I'm pretty much convinced that Pope is going to die. It's just a matter of when. Yeah, that felt a little off to me, too, mostly because there's no real lead-up to it. The logic makes sense, it's just not obvious that it's going to happen in any way. But I guess it has to be for everyone to be so surprised, considering how Jax has managed to stay one step ahead of everyone so far. [/spoiler]
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I don't believe you. [spoiler] Unexpected and straight-up evil on Jax's part. As soon as she left and he said, "Call Tig," my thoughts were that he was going to have Tig kill her (or do it himself). But what he did was so much worse. This is Clay-level sh!t, but Clay actually seems legitimately sorry for what he did (we'll see if he's just being manipulative or what, but I'm gonna guess not so much), and Clay has the benefit of being a far more interesting character. Plus Clay never did sh!t that couldn't be justified in some way as "necessary." There's really no way to justify what Jax did. But I guess that's the point. They handle themes really well in Sons, and they're doing the whole Jax turning into Clay thing brilliantly. It was also an episode with some fantastic f*cking lines, especially Jax's one about "You can't sit at the head of this table and not be a savage." Overall, I think it was a solid ending, and I'm hyped for the finale next week. I'm pretty sure Tig is gonna die at this point, but Sons is known for getting characters out of impossible situations. I complained about Sutter not having the balls to finish story arcs and kill characters last season, but this season is more than making up for it. The show is just incredible this season. I'd like to see a little more lasting impact from Opie's death (I feel like it's kind of been swept under the rug), but if this season ends well it'll be in contention for "Best Seasons of Sons." And Sons has some damn good seasons in 2 and 4. [/spoiler] DarkLink77

Um ...what?

Never mind. :P [spoiler] I guess. I forgot about the Bastards thing. I think a lot of it is less Opie's death and more being at the head of the table and no longer being at the mercy of "greedy men who believe in nothing." I thought that too, but my guess is that Jax is playing the long game on this one. I don't see a a way the Pope thing ends without Jax killing him because he knows Pope was responsible for his death. So I'm pretty much convinced that Pope is going to die. It's just a matter of when. Yeah, that felt a little off to me, too, mostly because there's no real lead-up to it. The logic makes sense, it's just not obvious that it's going to happen in any way. But I guess it has to be for everyone to be so surprised, considering how Jax has managed to stay one step ahead of everyone so far. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] The logic didn't make sense much either. After all Jax has been able to pull off, and you didn't think he could pull this basic sh1t off? Come on now he's gotten too many moving pieces right to have messed up here.

And nah Opie's death was the breaking point. Jax's temper was always there, but now he's gotten full ruthless. [/spoiler]

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

Um ...what?

jg4xchamp

[spoiler] The logic didn't make sense much either. After all Jax has been able to pull off, and you didn't think he could pull this basic sh1t off? Come on now he's gotten too many moving pieces right to have messed up here.

And nah Opie's death was the breaking point. Jax's temper was always there, but now he's gotten full ruthless. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Well, he expected (a bit naively, but he's new to actually running the gun business because usually Clay does it.) that Lin could pick up the slack on the Irish guns on basically no notice and believed him when he said he could. That's what he sold to the Mexicans, and when it wasn't true, it made sense that they'd need guns from somewhere. And they're not really the trusting type, so...

I mean, it is contrived, but it's not unbelievable.

I suppose. 'Course the whole Nomands/Clay/Gemma/Wendy/IRA/RICO/cartel drama probably hasn't done much to help. A lot of things are going to sh!t all at once, and he's never had to deal with it the way he is now.

[/spoiler]

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#116 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

eh, uncharted.

Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Never mind. :P [spoiler] I guess. I forgot about the Bastards thing. I think a lot of it is less Opie's death and more being at the head of the table and no longer being at the mercy of "greedy men who believe in nothing." I thought that too, but my guess is that Jax is playing the long game on this one. I don't see a a way the Pope thing ends without Jax killing him because he knows Pope was responsible for his death. So I'm pretty much convinced that Pope is going to die. It's just a matter of when. Yeah, that felt a little off to me, too, mostly because there's no real lead-up to it. The logic makes sense, it's just not obvious that it's going to happen in any way. But I guess it has to be for everyone to be so surprised, considering how Jax has managed to stay one step ahead of everyone so far. [/spoiler] DarkLink77

[spoiler] Well, he expected (a bit naively, but he's new to actually running the gun business because usually Clay does it.) that Lin could pick up the slack on the Irish guns on basically no notice and believed him when he said he could. That's what he sold to the Mexicans, and when it wasn't true, it made sense that they'd need guns from somewhere. And they're not really the trusting type, so...

I mean, it is contrived, but it's not unbelievable.

I suppose. 'Course the whole Nomands/Clay/Gemma/Wendy/IRA/RICO/cartel drama probably hasn't done much to help. A lot of things are going to sh!t all at once, and he's never had to deal with it the way he is now.

[/spoiler]

You're on GS. I doubt anyone is going to care if you guys spoil some second rate FX show on here.

platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

GTA IV
Halo
Mass Effect

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 jg4xchamp

You're on GS. I doubt anyone is going to care if you guys spoil some second rate FX show on here.

Master_ShakeXXX

Not enough Timothy Olyphant?

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#120 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts
Sonic. Yes, that series had it low with bad games (admittedly, I like Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Rush, the decent port of Sonic Adventure 2 for GameCube and the sloppy port of Sonic Adventure on PC, but I can't forgive Sonic 06 and the AWFUL GBA port of Sonic 1), but play Colors and Generations and give the poor hedgehog another chance.
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Master_ShakeXXX

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

jg4xchamp

Not enough Reylene Givens

The Sheild, Always Sunny, Justified, now thems are first rate.

OneInchMan99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 OneInchMan99
Member since 2012 • 1248 Posts

The Resistance games on PS3.They were all very solid games,with good campaigns and great weapons.Certainly more interesting than COD for single player at least.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

[QUOTE="Master_ShakeXXX"]

Master_ShakeXXX

Not enough Reylene Givens

The Sheild, Always Sunny, Justified, now thems are first rate.

Kurt Sutter used to work on The Shield. And the 4th and 5th season have been about as close to first rate as you can get. Plus Opie is the broist of all the bros on TV. But yeah I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that ranking of FX Shows.

The Shield-Always Sunny-Would probably put Damages over Justified(mostly because I don't hold Justified that highly, as much as TO is awesome as f*ck),but that one can go either way-And then Sons of Anarchy.

Never was big on the other FX stuff like The League, Niptuck, or Rescue Me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

Any Uncharted game

MGS4

God of War

Obviously_Right
People hate MGS, Uncharted, and God of War?... People hate Mario was worse, unwanted indeed
Drasonak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Drasonak
Member since 2012 • 1515 Posts
I came here looking for some substantial arguments and just got a big pissing match. Don't laugh at anyone's opinion unless you can point out why said game is bad. For example: The customization in X game is seemingly pointless, as magic attacks are most effective, oftentimes yielding one hit KOs. At that, none of the spells feel any different, with most simply acting as standard magical shots with a different element attached coupled with the routine rock-paper-scissors formula of the system.
Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Dragon Age 2 is better than DAOIAmNot_fun

Shocking.gif

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#127 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Call of Duty

TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

Call of Duty. Most people hate it because of the scores.

GTA/MGS (Same as CoD, people think they are "overrated").

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22673 Posts
[QUOTE="rjdofu"]I thought this thread is about franchise, not individual game? In that sense, I can't think of any franchise that people (in SW) hate as a whole, the closest would be Call of Duty & Dynasty Warrior..

Its about either or.... just a standout game or franchise that you believe garners way to much heat and yet is still an amazing experience. The game or franchise the buzzards of system wars cant seem to let go.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"]

Dragon Age 2 is better than DAOSagem28

Shocking.gif

Fuking hilarious bro... :lol:
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2.

No matter what BioWare do they're greeted with derision by a lot of people. It's a shame. I can't speak for DA2, but ME3 is the best game BioWare have released since 2003. It's everything they've strived for as a studio finally realized and people are still pissing over an ending that in all honesty is not that bad when you consider how so many videogames have terrible endings anyway. Would it have been awesome if the ending was better and more personal? Sure. Does it affect how amazing Mass Effect 3 is? Nope. Unless you're stupid. (Yeah, I went there)

DarkLink77
Remove Dragon Age II. I forgive that ignorance because you haven't played it, but that game is legitimately awful and deserves every criticism that has been leveled at it.

I cant speak for dragon age 2 because i didnt buy it... not based on reviews but because i didnt find DAO compelling outside of a few of the characters.... as for mass effect 3 i belive what ninja said is as accurate as it gets... i swear sometimes that the haters have never even played me3... its the tip of the spear in modern gaming and i have no problem saying that.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jg4xchamp
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="NeonNinja"]

Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2.

No matter what BioWare do they're greeted with derision by a lot of people. It's a shame. I can't speak for DA2, but ME3 is the best game BioWare have released since 2003. It's everything they've strived for as a studio finally realized and people are still pissing over an ending that in all honesty is not that bad when you consider how so many videogames have terrible endings anyway. Would it have been awesome if the ending was better and more personal? Sure. Does it affect how amazing Mass Effect 3 is? Nope. Unless you're stupid. (Yeah, I went there)

TheEroica
Remove Dragon Age II. I forgive that ignorance because you haven't played it, but that game is legitimately awful and deserves every criticism that has been leveled at it.

I cant speak for dragon age 2 because i didnt buy it... not based on reviews but because i didnt find DAO compelling outside of a few of the characters.... as for mass effect 3 i belive what ninja said is as accurate as it gets... i swear sometimes that the haters have never even played me3... its the tip of the spear in modern gaming and i have no problem saying that.

He didn't disagree with that. He said remove DragonAge 2, because that game deserves all the flack it gets according to him. Personally the original deserved some sh1t too, but that's another conversation entirely.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] , Remove Dragon Age II. I forgive that ignorance because you haven't played it, but that game is legitimately awful and deserves every criticism that has been leveled at it.

He didn't disagree with that. He said remove DragonAge 2, because that game deserves all the flack it gets according to him. Personally the original deserved some sh1t too, but that's another conversation entirely.

I was responding to the upper quote on the whole... not darklink's quote. I shouldve found the original comment and quoted that but im lazy :P DAO deserves some shiit, agreed...
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
cod, resistance.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

Any Uncharted game

MGS4

God of War

NineTailedGoku

Nope-Nope-Nope-Nope-Nope.jpg

Most of these games gets criticized for things that are actually wrong with them.

I guess hes not allowed to mention any PS3 games? Fvck off Darklink, he gave u his opinion, live with it. Someone could say the same thing about games that you would list, get off your damn high horse.

Haha a raging cow! :lol:
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

[QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"]

Shocking.gif

welp
TrapJak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 TrapJak
Member since 2011 • 2933 Posts

Nothing this gen gets more unwarranted hate than CoD. If the game has the name, it's going to be hated all the same.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
The games that come to mind for me are Mass Effect, World of Warcraft, Halo, CoD. There are some faults in those game series but they are not even close to the scourge on gaming that they are made out to be. In fact they are all very high quality series of games. Also DA2 while it does have some problems it is also not near as bad as it is made out to be.
guard12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#139 guard12
Member since 2004 • 2018 Posts

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2. I actually enjoy those JRPGs

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#140 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Call of Duty.

The hate that series gets nowadays is unbelievable and practically out of this world; on any FPS video in the comments section there will always be thumbed up top comments about how $#!++y CoD is, the user scores on any gaming sites are always tipped in favor against CoD (Black Ops 2: 6's and 7's here on GS/ 4's and 3's on Metacritc), actually horrible and bad games get praised against CoD (like watching gameplay footage of Superman 64 and in the comments you can see people saying "Still a better game than MW3."), hell even when people who legitimately like the game and give their reasons for it (not really praise but at least say it's not as bad as people say it is and is in their eyes perhaps a good game) people still come in hating the game but now they also call out the guy calling him a sellout, making fun of the idea that he's being paid to say his thoughts and feelings on the game, so on and so forth.

I feel like it's gotten to the point where these people haven't even played the game and just call it $#!++y simply because of the stigma that surrounds CoD. People spam CoD hate everywhere and I feel they do it WAY more than the people who actually like the game; hell I've also noticed that when a person makes a rather dumb comment on a video most of the time I see people responding to him making fun of his intelligence by saying he plays CoD, it's now gotten to a point where we now compare people's intelligence to their interests...god....damn.

I'm no fan of Call of Duty but this hate that surrounds it, this stigma that surrounds it...really needs to come to a halt one of these days.

burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#141 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

Definitely either Call of Duty or Sonic. I don't even need to explain myself here. The idiocy of the vocal haters of these two franchises speaks for itself.

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#142 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts

Kurt Sutter used to work on The Shield. And the 4th and 5th season have been about as close to first rate as you can get.

jg4xchamp

Nah, the final season/series finale was the show at its absolute peak. Then five, then three.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

Nope-Nope-Nope-Nope-Nope.jpg

Most of these games gets criticized for things that are actually wrong with them.

funsohng

I guess hes not allowed to mention any PS3 games? Fvck off Darklink, he gave u his opinion, live with it. Someone could say the same thing about games that you would list, get off your damn high horse.

Haha a raging cow! :lol:

Mgs as a series is overrated, and uncharted is criminally overrated. To points of humor. How anyone can look at those games as the best in gaming is beyond me. The gameplay alone both gunplay and parkour have issues... yet cows think graphics make up for it. Nope.
santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

MGS4 and GTAIV. Hipsters hate Tens.:lol:

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#145 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Call of Duty

The Legend of Zelda

GTA IV

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#146 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

[QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"]

Shocking.gif

:lol: One of the best gifs I've seen.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#147 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"] What is so wrong about calling a sh*t game a sh*t game?IAmNot_fun

Man, you people must be playing some serious sh1t to be calling Uncharted 1 a "sh1t game"...

I want what you're having

You should. What I play and enjoy are much better than some movie wannabe Indiana Jones knockoff that has bad level design and mediocre gunplay.

The Indiana Jones and mediocre gunplay sound too much like bandwagon insults to take seriously. What was wrong with the level design?
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]

Kurt Sutter used to work on The Shield. And the 4th and 5th season have been about as close to first rate as you can get.

drinkerofjuice

Nah, the final season/series finale was the show at its absolute peak. Then five, then three.

I think he's talking about Sons, amigo.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Remove Dragon Age II. I forgive that ignorance because you haven't played it, but that game is legitimately awful and deserves every criticism that has been leveled at it.

They both do. But Dragon Age II is legitimately a bad game. DAO is not. And :lol: at Mass Effect 3 being the tip of the spear when so many games sh!t on it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#150 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Mgs as a series is overrated, and uncharted is criminally overrated. To points of humor. How anyone can look at those games as the best in gaming is beyond me. The gameplay alone both gunplay and parkour have issues... yet cows think graphics make up for it. Nope.TheEroica

I actually find ridiculously funny you're calling Uncharted and MGS gameplay mediocre while being a massive ME fan...

And seriously, dont think I'm only saying this as a comeback to spite you, its pretty much common sense ME gameplay its an afterthought in that game

Wasnt the story/characters/artsyle/visuals (basically the things you consider that are the only good things in MGS and Uncharted) and the ME series would be a below average TPS with mediocre gameplay

If MGS and Uncharted are criminaly overrated then I think you should analise deeply the ME you love so much