What game will you be playing most this fall/winter?

• 136 results
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22544 Posts

Fallout 4....

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23706 Posts

Usually I wouldn't even know, just whatever I decide to play.

This year though, it's all about MGSV.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#53  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

Usually I wouldn't even know, just whatever I decide to play.

This year though, it's all about MGSV.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#54 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:

Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rare Replay, Forza 6.

Lack of WiiU and PS4 is disturbing......oh wait.

They don't have anything coming out, what are you expecting...

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fatal Frame, Persona 5, Disgaea 5, Until Dawn.

All games coming out this year, oh wait I forgot if they don't sell over 5 million (RoTR sure as **** won't) then they don't count to you.

A bunch of weebo games I have no interest in, a fatal frame game which is likely to be very hit or miss given the previous games and where that franchise has gone, and Until Dawn, an interactive movie only worth a rental...

Crazy isn't it, people like different things than you... Zzzzz

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Fallout 4, Tomb Raider

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11112 Posts

The goat. MGSV: Phantom Pain.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

fallout 4,mgs5 and persona 5 if it comes out in the west this year

Oh an hitman on december

edit:

on second thought add tales of zystiria(or whatever it's called) on PC

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By danjin44
Member since 2011 • 333 Posts

@nyadc: I no longer undrestand meaning behind the word "weebo" . I thought meant that someone who are obssesd with Japanese culture. But there is no one like that here, we just enjoy Japanese games.

U know what's so f**ked up about all this. If I only liked western games no one would say thing or call me names for it. Heck, they would actually praise me, because these days it become a f**king sin to like Japanese games.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#60 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:
Loading Video...

I am unreasonably excited for this game. I played the SHIT out of Canyon, skipped the expansions, and now I'm like a junkie who needs his fix. If this game develops a decent community I will play it so damn much.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Fallout 4, Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Star Wars: BF, MG: Phantom Pain and probably some others. This is probably the order too.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Definitely Fallout 4.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22367 Posts

In terms of sheer number of hours, probably Forza 6.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NyaDC

@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

@nyadc: I no longer undrestand meaning behind the word "weebo" . I thought meant that someone who are obssesd with Japanese culture. But there is no one like that here, we just enjoy Japanese games.

U know what's so f**ked up about all this. If I only liked western games no one would say thing or call me names for it. Heck, they would actually praise me, because these days it become a f**king sin to like Japanese games.

It's just him being a moron dude, lems think that if you like an anime styled game then it's a weeb game that isn't worth playing.

Funny seeing as Persona is arguably one of the least "weeb" JRPG franchises out there but hey, ignorant morons will never change.

NyaDC is the prime example of why lems are the worst.

You really need to get a life and stop post stalking people, you're doing it to several other people as well.

This thread is about what people are interested in and looking forward to for the fall/winter months. I posted what I am looking forward to and as usual you pick me out of the crowd and start insulting me...

What in the hell is wrong with you, you start confrontations in every thread...

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

It's just him being a moron dude, lems think that if you like an anime styled game then it's a weeb game that isn't worth playing.

Funny seeing as Persona is arguably one of the least "weeb" JRPG franchises out there but hey, ignorant morons will never change.

You really need to get a life and stop post stalking people, you're doing it to several other people as well.

This thread is about what people are interested in and looking forward to for the fall/winter months. I posted what I am looking forward to and as usual you pick me out of the crowd and start insulting me...

Lol you're the one being a dick here dude, saying the others have no games and that they're all "weeb" so they don't count.

Least I don't make little posts trying to badmouth Sony and make Xbox One seem like the god of all value, get a life.

Also I just don't like you and you always say stupid shit in every post, that's why I insult you.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ConanTheStoner

@davem1992:

lol bruh... NyaDC and I aren't pals, he can attest to that. But still, all he did was post the games he was looking forward to and then you jumped on him. And you have all the right to do so, it is SW of course.

I just don't see how you can call him a dick and get on the defensive when you're the one who got this shit storm rolling in the first place lol.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 davem1992

@ConanTheStoner said:

@davem1992:

lol bruh... NyaDC and I aren't pals, he can attest to that. But still, all he did was post the games he was looking forward to and then you jumped on him. And you have all the right to do so, it is SW of course.

I just don't see how you can call him a dick and get on the defensive when you're the one who got this shit storm rolling in the first place lol.

I have no issues with him buying what he wants, I take issue with his stupid belief that "weeb" games don't count and that they aren't games.

That's why I think he's a dick.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@davem1992:

He did just state what games he was looking forward to. You're the one who called him out first for not having any PS4 games on his list.

If you don't like him, why not just ignore him? No need to start crap, then blame it on him.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By NyaDC

@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

Lol you're the one being a dick here dude, saying the others have no games and that they're all "weeb" so they don't count.

Least I don't make little posts trying to badmouth Sony and make Xbox One seem like the god of all value, get a life.

Also I just don't like you and you always say stupid shit in every post, that's why I insult you.

How am I being a dick? Because I listed games that I want to play and because they're not on the PlayStation 4 or Wii U you lose your shit on me?

Grow up, you're annoying like a little kid following people around... The PlayStation 4 and Wii U have nothing to offer ME this year, what is so wrong with that?

Are you really that insecure?

"He doesn't like or want to play our anime games, he doesn't want to play an interactive movie, I better start a fight with him.."

Worry about yourself.

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 danjin44

@nyadc: look there is nothing wrong not liking Japanese games, everyone have different taste but insulting people by calling "weeboo" just because they like Japanese games is idiotic.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ConanTheStoner

@davem1992 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

@davem1992:

I have no issues with him buying what he wants, I take issue with his stupid belief that "weeb" games don't count and that they aren't games.

That's why I think he's a dick.

Yeah I get that. And you called his lack of WiiU and PS4 games disturbing. I mean shit man, I have no interest in the games he listed either. Looks like a tired line up to me.

But it's whatever, ya know?

And again, nothing wrong with calling him out, that's what this place is made for. Just don't play the victim lol.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@danjin44 said:

@nyadc: look there is nothing wrong not liking Japanese games, everyone have different taste but insulting people by calling "weeboo" just because they like Japanese games is idiotic.

Had he come in here and fired off at people about it, you'd have a point. I got onto some people for doing that (calling peeps weeboos for liking Japanese games) just the other day.

But when somebody fires off at you first, well yeah, you're probably going to shit on them in return.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 babyjoker1221

Ohhh, someone's panties are in bunch. Lol

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Xcom 2, Battlefront and hopefully a severe dose of Star Marine combined with Arena Commander.

Whatever else takes my fancy

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 NyaDC

@ConanTheStoner said:
@danjin44 said:

Had he come in here and fired off at people about it, you'd have a point. I got onto some people for doing that (calling peeps weeboos for liking Japanese games) just the other day.

But when somebody fires off at you first, well yeah, you're probably going to shit on them in return.

Precisely, all I did was post the games I'm going to be playing, that should have been it, but no, Dave had to start a shit show for absolutely no reason and attack my post...

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 babyjoker1221

@nyadc:

Either way, it's funny as hell. He's in full meltdown mode. Lol

danjin44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 danjin44

@ConanTheStoner: yeah, I guess that's the nature of the SW.

But I'm curious to know why is these days it so wrong to like Japanese games? I'm live in Canada but I'm originally from France and I also like games like Bioshock, The Last of Us and Tearaway. Dose that mean I'm obssed with American culture!!? What would they exactly call me, "Westerooo"!!? In reality they wouldn't call me anything because it okay to like western games but it really wrong to like Japanese games. it too stupid to be funny.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Hopefully Rainbow Six: Siege if it's good, if not COD:BO3, with some Halo 5 and Fallout 4 mixed in

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@danjin44:

Yeah man, that's a whole other discussion for sure.

My favorite games are usually Japanese games.. yet I've never watched an anime, nor am I into anything else regarding Japanese culture. I simply like Japanese games for their emphasis on gameplay. And most of the Japanese games I like are very far from the overblown anime style.

It's not even like I say "oh this game is from Japan, must be worth trying!".. It's just that more often than not, my favorite games happen to come from that region.

But yeah, I don't know why liking Japanese games is suddenly a sin. It all started last gen. Japanese devs were starting to slip big time and at the same time a lot of western devs were seeing tons of improvement in their game design. Add to that, western developers started having a much larger presence in the console space. But it's like over night, Japanese games went from being highly praised to being a joke in the eyes of many gamers.

It's odd, but it is what it is. Doesn't bother me really, I just play what I like.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

lol SW drama is stupid drama.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#83 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

>Stalks nyadc all day, everyday.

>Tells nyadc to get a life.

lol

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

That's all i'll need. But then there's Xcom i won't be missing, MGS5, still have to buy TW3 and the expansion to BB. Lots of games and all amazing ones.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By GreySeal9

@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

lol

lol but according to you lems, posting replies on forums isn't stalking and since the dumbass tends to post nonsense on every thread he's in then no wonder he gets shit.

B' awww little lems sticking up for each other, how cute.

If I'm a lem, I do a pretty job of being one since I didn't own a 360 and don't own an Xbone. But if thinking I'm a lem makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

Anyway, YOU started the conflict in this thread.

nyadc posted the games he was interested in:

"Halo 5, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rare Replay, Forza 6."

Then YOU posted a confrontational reply:

"Lack of WiiU and PS4 is disturbing......oh wait."

The shit show in this thread would have been avoided if you would learn to mind your own business. You notice how nobody else responded to his post in a confrontational way? It's because they're not stalkers.

Please stop stirring shit up in every thread nydac posts in. It's downright disruptive at this point.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 davem1992

@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

lol

lol but according to you lems, posting replies on forums isn't stalking and since the dumbass tends to post nonsense on every thread he's in then no wonder he gets shit.

If I'm a lem, I do a pretty job of being one since I didn't own a 360 and don't own an Xbone. But if thinking I'm a lem makes you feel better, knock yourself out.

The shit show in this thread would have been avoided if you would learn to mind your own business. You notice how nobody else responded to his post in a confrontational way? It's because they're not stalkers.

Please stop stirring shit up in every thread nydac posts in. It's downright disruptive at this point.

Funny because I was just wondering since he's usually anti-Sony but the lack of WiiU had me intrigued, turned into the usual "**** Japan" nonsense with him so hey.

Nah I don't think I will, he posts stupid shit I don't agree with and this is SW, I think I shall reply.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 NyaDC

@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

lol

"Anyone who combats or disagrees with me is a lem."

-davem1992

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ConanTheStoner

@GreySeal9:

Shut your damn lem face!

lol

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 davem1992

@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

lol

-davem1992

Welll you are indeed a lem, Grey sticking up for arguably the worst one on the site led to me thinking he is also one.

Keep up your anti-Sony and anti-Japanese ways k lem?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 GreySeal9

@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

lol

Funny because I was just wondering since he's usually anti-Sony but the lack of WiiU had me intrigued, turned into the usual "**** Japan" nonsense with him so hey.

Nah I don't think I will, he posts stupid shit I don't agree with and this is SW, I think I shall reply.

Well, if you're going to keep stalking him (which is so bizarre), don't complain when people point out the hypocrisy of you telling anyone to get a life. People with lives generally don't stalk people online.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 GreySeal9

@ConanTheStoner said:

@GreySeal9:

Shut your damn lem face!

lol

Haha. dave eats, drinks, and breathes lems.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GreySeal9

@davem1992 said:

@GreySeal9: As I said, the moron is usually on threads bashing Sony and singing MS' praises, not my fault he tends to be the most repulsive thing in the thread.

So you gonna keep crying or can I go enjoy my game now?

You can enjoy your game any time you want. But I think you like stalking nyadc too much to go play your game. So weird.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ConanTheStoner

@GreySeal9 said:
@ConanTheStoner said:

@GreySeal9:

Shut your damn lem face!

lol

Haha. dave eats, drinks, and breathes lems.

"I eat pieces of lems like you for breakfast!"

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 NyaDC

@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

lol

Well, if you're going to keep stalking him (which is so bizarre), don't complain when people point out the hypocrisy of you telling anyone to get a life. People with lives generally don't stalk people online.

He's sent me about 30 private messages as well, it's not just what you see here...

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 davem1992

@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:

@GreySeal9: As I said, the moron is usually on threads bashing Sony and singing MS' praises, not my fault he tends to be the most repulsive thing in the thread.

So you gonna keep crying or can I go enjoy my game now?

You can enjoy your game any time you want. But I think you like stalking nyadc too much to go play your game. So weird.

As I said, the tool tends to be the most repulsive thing in the threads he goes to and I can't help responding.

Now I think I might need to stop posting, just smashed my toe off my door by accident and the blood is insane, see ya in a few minutes and if I don't reply you know I dieded.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 GreySeal9

@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

lol

-davem1992

Welll you are indeed a lem, Grey sticking up for arguably the worst one on the site led to me thinking he is also one.

You're way too obsessed with this cow/lem stuff. I stuck up for him not because he's a lem but because you're being a weird psycho stalker.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 davem1992

@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:

lol

-davem1992

You're way too obsessed with this cow/lem stuff. I stuck up for him not because he's a lem but because you're being a weird psycho stalker.

What can I say, lems make me sick.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 GreySeal9

@nyadc said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@davem1992 said:
@nyadc said:
@davem1992 said:
@danjin44 said:

lol

He's sent me about 30 private messages as well, it's not just what you see here...

I can definitely believe that.