What game do you want to see Tom McShea (God McPerfect) review next?

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

We all know that the king of all reviewers is Tom McShea (I call him God McPerfect). The main question is what game will he give an honest review of. What do you want him to review?

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (40870 posts) -

Any exclusive.

Score it low,otherwise lame.

#3 Posted by Just-Breathe (3741 posts) -
Mass Effect 3
#4 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -

This is a good one, perhaps an exclusive or a game from a high rated franchise like Mass Effect.

#5 Posted by groverslanding (948 posts) -

A decently written review

#6 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

Halo 4, just for kicks.

#7 Posted by Heirren (17287 posts) -

zelda3ds

#9 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Zelda Wii-U.

#10 Posted by Diviniuz (6460 posts) -
He typically does Action Adventures and Platformers
#11 Posted by Silverbond (16058 posts) -
Any exclusive.
#12 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -
Mass Effect 3Just-Breathe
Lord, please no!
#13 Posted by Just-Breathe (3741 posts) -
[QUOTE="Just-Breathe"]Mass Effect 3SaltyMeatballs
Lord, please no!

Well, in the end its just going to be an opinion.... I don't see the big deal.
#14 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Any exclusive.Silverbond

Ok, all PS3 and 360 exclusives will get a 7.5 this year.

#15 Posted by Heirren (17287 posts) -

I changed mine. I want him to review the rumored, but probably true, Link to the Past 3D Classic. I want to laugh as he gives the game a 9.5.

#16 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9620 posts) -

I changed mine. I want him to review the rumored, but probably true, Link to the Past 3D Classic. I want to laugh as he gives the game a 9.5.

Heirren

lol, because he gave SS a 7.5 for now being fresh enough. :P

#17 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Halo 4. It would be pretty entertaining to see the aftermath fo a fop of that magnitude.

#18 Posted by Demonjoe93 (9620 posts) -

Halo 4. It would be pretty entertaining to see the aftermath fo a fop of that magnitude.

Thefatness16

It would be awful. The first page would be nothing but Halo 4 hate threads. :lol:

#19 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"][QUOTE="Just-Breathe"]Mass Effect 3Just-Breathe
Lord, please no!

His skyward sword got an honest 7.5 score and made a lot of sheep angry. Its like me giving Twilight .5 out of 5 stars and making Twilight fanboys (hell f*** it, fangirls) angry. I gave Harry Potter a 5 out of 5 due to my biased towards the books.

#20 Posted by yellosnolvr (19302 posts) -
halo 4. if not that, then something that would take a special kind of appreciation to actually enjoy, like STALKER or something.
#21 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

Thefatness16
Halo, still a triple A franchise (well the FPS ones anyway)... Tom McSh*t should definitely review it.
#22 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

Demonjoe93

It would be awful. The first page would be nothing but Halo 4 hate threads. :lol:

The damage control would be immense. It would be nonstop lulz for a few weeks.

#23 Posted by Silverbond (16058 posts) -

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]Any exclusive.sonic1564

Ok, all PS3 and 360 exclusives will get a 7.5 this year.

Let's hope so.
#24 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

Wow, two whole people want to see the Last of Us flop or really do think that Tom McShea is good.

#25 Posted by Heirren (17287 posts) -

I think Tom Should be featured more on the site, as well. More features done by him. After watching the Mario Kart Tourny, it is pretty apparent who the actual gamers are. That dark haired guy, that cohosted the tourney with Chris, is downright annoying and disrespectful.

#26 Posted by arad96 (7725 posts) -

Halo 4 or Mass Effect 3. :twisted:

#27 Posted by svetzenlether (3082 posts) -

As long as its a "mainstream" game, McShae's review will be...honestly I was going to type a bunch of stuff calling him a hipster but I really don't feel like it.

#28 Posted by Eponique (17859 posts) -
Mass Effect 3. That would be epic :lol:
#29 Posted by lordlors (5610 posts) -

[QUOTE="Just-Breathe"][QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"] Lord, please no!sonic1564

His skyward sword got an honest 7.5 score and made a lot of sheep angry. Its like me giving Twilight .5 out of 5 stars and making Twilight fanboys (hell f*** it, fangirls) angry. I gave Harry Potter a 5 out of 5 due to my biased towards the books.

His honesty is partnered with ignorance though. He didn't realize SS doesn't use IR controls. It's definitely a sign of a sloppy reviewer. and he even said the controls weren't the issues of the game which is what SS haters are having issues with. He wanted a Zelda that's so different even if it's not that great like what Other M did to Metroid series(The game got an 8.5 from him after all but many hated it). This means he's criticizing the game because it didn't fulfill "his" wants. I wouldn't call that a reliable reviewer.

#30 Posted by babycakin (1603 posts) -

I would so love to see him review Halo 4. Halo nerds are gonna tear his ass a new one if it's not 9.0 or above :lol:

#31 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Just-Breathe"] Well, in the end its just going to be an opinion.... I don't see the big deal. lordlors

His honesty is partnered with ignorance though. He didn't realize SS doesn't use IR controls. It's definitely a sign of a sloppy reviewer. and he even said the controls weren't the issues of the game which is what SS haters are having issues with. He wanted a Zelda that's so different even if it's not that great like what Other M did to Metroid series(The game got an 8.5 from him after all but many hated it). This means he's criticizing the game because it didn't fulfill "his" wants. I wouldn't call that a reliable reviewer.

I don't call IGN a reliable source either, but people still go to them. Man that place is cow paradise.

#32 Posted by GunSmith1_basic (9812 posts) -
mass effect 3. If you're looking for faults I bet you could tear it apart
#33 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -

Mass Effect 3. Just for the lulz.

#34 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

There is only 1 answer- GTA5....

#35 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (19818 posts) -
I just had a thought. How cool would it be if their PC players on Gamespot reviewed only the PC version and the console guys only reviewed the console versions? Tom McShea is a console guy right? They should have him do the console version and Kevin VanOrd do the PC review for a multiplat game. That would really interest me. And they had to keep their scores seperate, no trading info.
#36 Posted by NoodleFighter (7085 posts) -

Diablo 3, :P lets see if he'll still have his job after that

#37 Posted by keybladegamer (608 posts) -

I want Tom McShea to review everything. He is the best reviewer on this site.

#38 Posted by lordlors (5610 posts) -

[QUOTE="lordlors"]

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

sonic1564

I don't call IGN a reliable source either, but people still go to them. Man that place is cow paradise.

It's more about the reviewer than about the site itself like GS and IGN. I like Kevin VanOrd better. Study the reviewer's patterns and perspectives and decide for yourself. It all goes down to you. It's also good to go for genre specific sites like RPGamer, RPGFan, AdventureGamers, etc. for more reviews. SS is an excellent game and a single 7.5 score from GS doesn't automatically mean it's the "honest" one or the "right" one from all other reviews highly praising it.

#39 Posted by mccoyca112 (5433 posts) -

Mass Effect 3Just-Breathe

Oh.god.YES.

7.5. Do it Tom!

#40 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
He should give Mass Effect 3 a 6, just for the lulz.
#41 Posted by layton2012 (3653 posts) -
Any game that is great by my standards but somehow it is almost unplayable when he plays it.
#42 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

I want Tom McShea to review everything. He is the best reviewer on this site.

keybladegamer

Oh my god yes. You here that Tom? Get to work on putting 7.5s on every game. Now it doesn't matter which console will win this year.

#43 Posted by Dark_man123 (3832 posts) -

Reviews are just the opinions of others, if you have been following the game up to release point and its everything that you hoped for I dont see why you would have to worry about what another person might think, its not like they are a Gods and you have to follow them.

#44 Posted by dovberg (3348 posts) -

prediction: He'll give ME3 a 2.5

#45 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

This is one of the strangest topic I've ever seen. 0_o Seems like a good thread to post ponies in though.

#46 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -

This is one of the strangest topic I've ever seen. 0_o Seems like a good thread to post ponies in though.

meetroid8

No more ponies!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/b/f/bf198_ORIG-to_catch_a_predator.jpg

#47 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

SaltyMeatballs

more ponies!

More ponies?

#48 Posted by sonic1564 (3265 posts) -

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

meetroid8

more ponies!

More ponies?

wat up brony?

#49 Posted by Dr_Corndog (3245 posts) -

I honestly want to know what he thinks of the Wii U Zelda when it comes out. Skyward Sword was a great game, and I disagree with McShea on some points concerning it, but I am at least glad he was more critical of it, because it was far from deserving of all the 10s that it got awarded.

#50 Posted by DethSkematik (3900 posts) -
It wouldn't have any impact at all unless it was a system exclusive :P. Seriously though, I've got nothing against his reviews. I mean, he's no Kevin VanOrd, but his reviews aren't terrible either :D.