What does that PS4 have, that the PS3 doesnt already offer you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BlackShirt20 (898 posts) -

Nothing lol.

Talk about a waste of money.

"Oh yeah? Well we have more power!" - Yep, You also had a huge amount more last gen offer the 360 then you do over the next XONE, didn't matter to much.

"Well thats because the PS3 has a cell processor, it was way to difficult to code for."

You boys enjoy your glorified PS3. I will take the better console. With better exclusive. 5 launch exclusives for XONE to just 1.5 (knack is a joke) for the PS4? lol, and your flag ship exclusive only runs at 30fps? OUCH LOL.....

All that power and nothing to show for it.

#2 Posted by Blabadon (26353 posts) -
The number 4.
#3 Posted by SolidTy (43365 posts) -

This is why I'm still rocking my Atari 2600...I never needed to upgrade.

I got games as it is. Backlogged even. Stop buying more consoles, all you need is the Atari.

#4 Posted by Blabadon (26353 posts) -
Oh that wasn't a riddle?
#5 Posted by Blabadon (26353 posts) -
Holy shit, I just read the OP
#6 Posted by Blabadon (26353 posts) -
It was so f*cking stupid
#7 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2588 posts) -
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]
Holy shit, I just read the OPBlabadon
It was so f*cking stupidBlabadon
:lol::lol:

I got games as it is. Backlogged even. Stop buying more consoles, all you need is the Atari.

SolidTy
:lol::lol:
#8 Posted by super600 (30665 posts) -

It has a lot of cool features, but that is it.

#9 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7157 posts) -
(Rasise hand) oooohh oooohh I know! The PS3.1 has the share button. Based on if the developer incorporates it into the game is another story.
#10 Posted by faizan_faizan (7866 posts) -
Nice blog.
#11 Posted by silversix_ (14632 posts) -
G D D R FiVe
#12 Posted by TheRealBigRich (733 posts) -

Lol thats kind of like asking what does your 2013 PC do that your 2006 PC doesnt ... you see how dumb that sounds. I kind of agree with the sentiment and even though Cows wont agree that other then a graphical upgrade and gimmicky features I cant thing of something truly innovative that the ps4 does that the ps3 did not do.

#13 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

Paid online

knack

yomom

#14 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

TC is poor and can't afford a PS4.

#15 Posted by sukraj (22824 posts) -

give him a job.

#16 Posted by Bigboi500 (29950 posts) -

Paid online.

#17 Posted by Bikouchu35 (7415 posts) -

Turbo-Charged 16x gddr5 power.

#18 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

It has games, and they don't partner up with the NSA.

#19 Posted by AzelKosMos (34194 posts) -

Most importantly it doesn't boast Kinect. This is a huge feature to me ;)

#20 Posted by Malta_1980 (11358 posts) -

Nothing lol.

"Oh yeah? Well we have more power!" - Yep, You also had a huge amount more last gen offer the 360 then you do over the next XONE, didn't matter to much.

"Well thats because the PS3 has a cell processor, it was way to difficult to code for."

You boys enjoy your glorified PS3. I will take the better console. With better exclusive. 5 launch exclusives for XONE to just 1.5 (knack is a joke) for the PS4? lol, and your flag ship exclusive only runs at 30fps? OUCH LOL.....

BlackShirt20

Ohh look another fanboy making a fool out of himself...

#21 Posted by AM-Gamer (3937 posts) -

It always cracks me up to hear lems talk about MS exclusives when the fact is Sonys will have far more and far better ones during the first year. I enjoy paying $100 dollars less for superior hardware as opposed to a glorifed underpowered set top box.

#22 Posted by ConanTheStoner (5422 posts) -

#23 Posted by TheRealBigRich (733 posts) -

It has games, and they don't partner up with the NSA.

Gaming-Planet
Ive been wondering about this since I don't know much about it but weren't a lot of Americans companies implemented in the whole prism and working with the government scandal?
#24 Posted by dobzilian (2490 posts) -
It can be purchased now and I can play PS3 games on it.
#25 Posted by Rolands21 (24 posts) -

Nothing lol.

BlackShirt20
Congratulations OP, you just made it to the top of the worst trolling pile in the history of mankind. I have to be honest, you should buy yourself an award, maybe to celebrate your tiny achievement in life which up until now has been an avalanche of consistent moments of sheer stupidity and failure exhibited in all aspects of your existence. Usually, I am not a vindictive person but I hope you enjoy your Mountain Dew, your Doritos, that Xbox one and your self-aggrandizement in regards to your console of choice. I truly hope that you will be yelling to your Kinect system and wondering why Microsoft is so hell bent on screwing you that you will lose complete sight and mind of being a gamer and return to the land of the sheep, where mass produced conformists exist.
#26 Posted by Oil_Rope_Bombs (2671 posts) -

SolidTy
A smart man if I ever saw one. Only idiots buy new consoles.
#27 Posted by MSXBOX4EVER (550 posts) -

BlackShirt20

unified shading architecture

unified memory architecture

paid online (my fave)

#28 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

I envy you, OP. As I too yearn the simple life as a noodlehead.

#29 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2588 posts) -
[QUOTE="BlackShirt20"]

Nothing lol.

Rolands21
Congratulations OP, you just made it to the top of the worst trolling pile in the history of mankind. I have to be honest, you should buy yourself an award, maybe to celebrate your tiny achievement in life which up until now has been an avalanche of consistent moments of sheer stupidity and failure exhibited in all aspects of your existence. Usually, I am not a vindictive person but I hope you enjoy your Mountain Dew, your Doritos, that Xbox one and your self-aggrandizement in regards to your console of choice. I truly hope that you will be yelling to your Kinect system and wondering why Microsoft is so hell bent on screwing you that you will lose complete sight and mind of being a gamer and return to the land of the sheep, where mass produced conformists exist.

lems DC those days is off the charts
#30 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3888 posts) -
"Wasting money" - Says the guy with a Intel i7 980X($1000 CPU)...
#31 Posted by OctaBech (276 posts) -

[QUOTE="BlackShirt20"]

MSXBOX4EVER

paid online (my fave)

XD good one let's add x86 architecture
#32 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
What did the ps2 have that the ps1 didnt besides a dvd drive? Nothing, absolutely nothing, and ended up being the greatest console (and greatest selling console) of all time. YOu have shown us the light TC, ps4 will be the ps2 of the next generation!!
#33 Posted by TrooperManaic (3735 posts) -

38043186.jpg

#34 Posted by Vatusus (4616 posts) -

Lol thats kind of like asking what does your 2013 PC do that your 2006 PC doesnt ... you see how dumb that sounds. I kind of agree with the sentiment and even though Cows wont agree that other then a graphical upgrade and gimmicky features I cant thing of something truly innovative that the ps4 does that the ps3 did not do.

TheRealBigRich

What does the WiiU or the xbone do that is so inovative?

The WiiU controller is just a glorified tablet, the only difference is that you can play Nintendo games on it and the Kinect was never original to begin with. Just an improved concept first made by Sony.

#35 Posted by PAL360 (26886 posts) -

Unlike PS3, PS4 does actually look like an amazing platform, for both, gamers and devs.

#36 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2588 posts) -

38043186.jpg

TrooperManaic
:lol: i can't stop laughing
#37 Posted by TheRealBigRich (733 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheRealBigRich"]

Vatusus

What does the WiiU or the xbone do that is so inovative?

The WiiU controller is just a glorified tablet, the only difference is that you can play Nintendo games on it and the Kinect was never original to begin with. Just an improved concept first made by Sony.

don't know about the wii U so I cant really speak on that. I would say you make me think about how innovation is subjective and will one thing might be innovative to me it might not be to you. With that being said I will say I feel that voice control and HDMI in at least have the potential to be innovative
#38 Posted by MBirdy88 (8240 posts) -
Youve got to be totattly stupid to buy and Xbox One just because it has a few more launch titles ... theyre friggin launch titles. there is still no evidence that their nostalgia revived I.Ps without their original creators will be worth ANYTHING at all. In the end, no evidence that Microsoft won't do the usual Gears, Halo, Forza, with a weaker system while Sony will offer more in the long run for cheaper. Do you lack the foresight to see beyond the bloody launch date? pathetic.
#39 Posted by tdkmillsy (1373 posts) -

It always cracks me up to hear lems talk about MS exclusives when the fact is Sonys will have far more and far better ones during the first year. I enjoy paying $100 dollars less for superior hardware as opposed to a glorifed underpowered set top box.

AM-Gamer
Facts should require proof, without it its just your opinion so don't be claiming facts on your opinion. They have said there will be a few more launch titles on PS4 yet they have only announced a few. Gamescon is now all about PS Vita (this was announced but don't have website to hand). So when are they going to tell us about these other games. If they where blockbuster games surely they would have told us by now. As a person who is going to buy both consoles if Sony gave me insights into these new games its just possible I'd buy PS4 at launch and not Xbox One. Even then to say they are far better is just plain blind bios having looked at current announced games for both. I don't have a problem paying $100/£80 for Kinect, cloud improvements and TV/entertainment features and the benefits they bring. I have kids who will love 6 way Kinect games, dedicated servers for multiplayer games is just what I need, and my running it all through the one box has real potential.
#40 Posted by CJ_ofCamelot (1764 posts) -
Demons Souls 2.
#41 Posted by charizard1605 (57737 posts) -
New games.
#42 Posted by Vatusus (4616 posts) -

New games.charizard1605

The only correct answer

#43 Posted by faizan_faizan (7866 posts) -

[QUOTE="BlackShirt20"]

MSXBOX4EVER

paid online (my fave)

Um, all those things are already featured in the X360.
#44 Posted by Heil68 (44633 posts) -
These and other world class, high scoring games only possible on the updated hardware, :cool: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/06/10/30-ps4-games-in-development-by-sony-worldwide-studios-20-out-in-first-year-12-new-ip/ awww yeahhhhhh
#45 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2088 posts) -
Better hardware, better controller, bigger, better games....
#46 Posted by handssss (1836 posts) -
The ridiculous idea that these systems both have to have some kind of lame ass gimmicks to be considered next gen because upgrades in hardware that allow for experiences previously unreachable aren't already enough is starting to get REALLY old. If you must require some stupid gimmick to latch onto, then I suppose it would be that you can stream gameplay from either ustream or twitch.tv for these new systems and gaikai can be kinda cool if properly implemented. the other share button stuff like uploading clips to youtube is also neat. means we don't have to beg every single game dev to put in theater mode for their MP games.
#47 Posted by narutosup (1571 posts) -
GGDR12(whatever its call)
#49 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

new games?