What do Lems have for 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Obviously_Right (5320 posts) -

MS still hasn't even alluded to the existence of a new Xbox yet, so what do Lems have to look forward to?

Sheep have the Wii U.

Cows have new games.

Same for the Hermits.

Beyond Halo 4 is wilderness it would seem.

[spoiler] Try not to get too upset. [/spoiler]

#2 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

Nothing.

#3 Posted by crimsonman1245 (4253 posts) -

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Halo, Gears, Forza.

#4 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28502 posts) -

*goes back to playing saints row 1, saints row 2, bioshock 2, dust elysian tail, joe danger 2 the movie...etc*

Oh no whatever will I do some of those aren't exclusives.

*goes back to playing bioshock 1 ps3...etc*

#5 Posted by Lems_R_Tools (247 posts) -
Halo 4 and a bunch of Kinect games
#6 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43239 posts) -
XBLA games, Gears of War, and a new console, I suppose.
#7 Posted by BPoole96 (22814 posts) -
I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."
#8 Posted by Lems_R_Tools (247 posts) -

*goes back to playing saints row 1, saints row 2, bioshock 2, dust elysian tail, joe danger 2 the movie...etc*

WilliamRLBaker
maybe you should *go back* and shave that hideous looking beard also
#9 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
I'd hate if all I could play was exclusives.
#10 Posted by mitu123 (154649 posts) -

Gears of War: Judgement from what I've seen.

#11 Posted by Cheleman (7865 posts) -

Judgment......:lol::P

#12 Posted by McStrongfast (4281 posts) -
The next generation. And Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Ground Zeroes. Remember Me, Revengeance. Etc. You know, games.
#13 Posted by Chaos_HL21 (5288 posts) -

Why don't we wait until 2013 or at least until we get to December till we try to claim ownage for what will happen in 2013.

#14 Posted by Grawse (4342 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."

Just like 2011. Cows hyped exclusives all year and not one was up for best PS3 game. Such great ownage.
#15 Posted by OhSnapitz (18719 posts) -

Why don't we wait until 2013 or at least until we get to December till we try to claim ownage for what will happen in 2013.

Chaos_HL21
..because cows already know 2012 is lost to them.. :lol: But Hey they still have teh wonderbook. :lol:
#16 Posted by clone01 (25297 posts) -
I'd hate if all I could play was exclusives.Zeviander
I was just thinking that. Dishonored looks better to me than any exclusive I can think of right now.
#17 Posted by Bigboi500 (31309 posts) -

Gears of War: Judgement from what I've seen.

mitu123

Hellzyeah

#18 Posted by BPoole96 (22814 posts) -
[QUOTE="Grawse"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."

Just like 2011. Cows hyped exclusives all year and not one was up for best PS3 game. Such great ownage.

With awesome upcoming vaporware exclusives like Agent, FFVs13, and The Last Guardian it's hard to contain all the excitement. All cows have next year is TLOU and GoW in the spring and then nothing but a barren wasteland of inferior multiplats.
#19 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25158 posts) -
Xbox 720.
#20 Posted by PAL360 (27299 posts) -

Xbox 3, hopefully.

#22 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -
What do cows have until March? Nothing unless you count multiplats but we all know cows are too good for those. I'll still be playing NBA 2K13 and Halo 4 for awhile so I'm not even worried about other upcoming games.
#23 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25158 posts) -
What do cows have until March? Nothing unless you count multiplats but we all know cows are too good for those. I'll still be playing NBA 2K13 and Halo 4 for awhile so I'm not even worried about other upcoming games.JohnnyCageMK
Yeah what happened to PS3's 2012?
#24 Posted by Obviously_Right (5320 posts) -

[QUOTE="Grawse"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."BPoole96

With awesome upcoming vaporware exclusives like Agent, FFVs13, and The Last Guardian it's hard to contain all the excitement. All cows have next year is TLOU and GoW in the spring and then nothing but a barren wasteland of inferior multiplats.

^ This is what happens when you spurn good advice...maybe I shouldn't have put it in a spoiler...

#25 Posted by mems_1224 (48571 posts) -
given up on this year already cows?
#26 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43239 posts) -
given up on this year already cows?mems_1224
They gave up on this year back in June.
#27 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]What do cows have until March? Nothing unless you count multiplats but we all know cows are too good for those. I'll still be playing NBA 2K13 and Halo 4 for awhile so I'm not even worried about other upcoming games.SaltyMeatballs
Yeah what happened to PS3's 2012?

Its nonexistent. The PS3 has nothing until GoW and TLOU.
#28 Posted by McStrongfast (4281 posts) -

what do Lems have to look forward to?

Obviously_Right

0.jpg.

#29 Posted by Obviously_Right (5320 posts) -

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Lems_R_Tools

maybe you should *go back* and shave that hideous looking beard also

lol

#30 Posted by Grawse (4342 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="Grawse"][QUOTE="BPoole96"]I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."

Can't wait for TLOU. It's funny how cows always say MS milks their franchises when GOW has been rereleased way too many times. There is a collection of 2 collections lol.
#31 Posted by Obviously_Right (5320 posts) -

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

McStrongfast

0.jpg.

I thought multiplats that were deemed inferior didn't count?

#32 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

don't worry about us, we have a lot games coming in 2013.

#33 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

platniumgamer

A lot of games? :lol: So you'll enjoy Kinect shovelware?

#34 Posted by todd2r_Partdeux (762 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."

Pretty much. I knew it was about time for the "oh yeah, wait till next year, we got games and you don't" speech. Let me guess. Is the "Playstation is gonna overtake Xbox for 2nd place next year" thread next?
#35 Posted by OhSnapitz (18719 posts) -

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

Obviously_Right

0.jpg.

Only on the Failstation 3.. Just ask Bethesda..

ShaqPointGif.gif

#36 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

GamerwillzPS

GTA 5 is gonna overshadow everything. Ground Zeroes is multiplat. Watch Dogs is multiplat. Gears Judgement and Forza 5 are coming. South Park Stick of Truth and Saints Row 4 will be great. Looks like 2013 will be another great year to own a 360. Have fun hacking up elephants tho.
#37 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

A gaming PC because all lems have one since PS3 gets all the PC ports and we all know that if you're a lem, you probably have to have a gaming PC in order to compete with the PS3.

Wait, I think I got something mixed up there.

#38 Posted by BPoole96 (22814 posts) -
[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="Grawse"]Just like 2011. Cows hyped exclusives all year and not one was up for best PS3 game. Such great ownage.Grawse

Can't wait for TLOU. It's funny how cows always say MS milks their franchises when GOW has been rereleased way too many times. There is a collection of 2 collections lol.

"Yo Cows, I heard you like collections. So I put some collections in a collection so you can collect while you collect"
#39 Posted by platniumgamer (3960 posts) -

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

GamerwillzPS

yes, kinect games are amazing.

you obviously never played any kinect games before.

#40 Posted by Tessellation (8844 posts) -
typical butthurt thread made by cows.
#41 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -
typical butthurt thread made by cows.Tessellation
Yup. The holiday season has just started and they are already worried about next year while 360 owners are just playing games. Borderlands 2 and NBA 2K13 just came out. Halo 4, Dishonored, AC3, Hitman, Black Ops 2 and Forza Horizon on the way. All cows focus on is what is exclusive to PS3. They can't just play games and have fun cause they are not real gamers.
#42 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

JohnnyCageMK

GTA 5 is gonna overshadow everything. Ground Zeroes is multiplat. Watch Dogs is multiplat. Gears Judgement and Forza 5 are coming. South Park Stick of Truth and Saints Row 4 will be great. Looks like 2013 will be another great year to own a 360. Have fun hacking up elephants tho.

Another lemming hiding behind multiplats! Oh man... :lol:

It's because you're upset that you have no games, so you just shove some multiplats in your glorious list to make up for the loss!

#43 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="Tessellation"]typical butthurt thread made by cows.JohnnyCageMK
Yup. The holiday season has just started and they are already worried about next year while 360 owners are just playing games. Borderlands 2 and NBA 2K13 just came out. Halo 4, Dishonored, AC3, Hitman, Black Ops 2 and Forza Horizon on the way. All cows focus on is what is exclusive to PS3. They can't just play games and have fun cause they are not real gamers.

Again... multiplats! Multiplats! Multiplats! Wake up... they're also available on PS3 too.

#44 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

I guess cows has thrown in the towel for 2012 so it's time to hype up 2013 "Just wait..."BPoole96

As per their usual, it would seem. :P

#45 Posted by BPoole96 (22814 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

It's because you're upset that you have no games, so you just shove some multiplats in your glorious list to make up for the loss!

360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.
#46 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="Tessellation"]typical butthurt thread made by cows.GamerwillzPS

Again... multiplats! Multiplats! Multiplats! Wake up... they're also available on PS3 too.

You should start to play them then cause its a long wait for Last of Us.
#47 Posted by McStrongfast (4281 posts) -

[QUOTE="McStrongfast"]

Obviously_Right

Is that what you think?

#48 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8531 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] GTA 5 is gonna overshadow everything. Ground Zeroes is multiplat. Watch Dogs is multiplat. Gears Judgement and Forza 5 are coming. South Park Stick of Truth and Saints Row 4 will be great. Looks like 2013 will be another great year to own a 360. Have fun hacking up elephants tho.BPoole96

360 has more quality games this year than PS3, bud. Hyping up PS3 for 2012 is a lost cause. Just let it go and accept the loss.

I know, I'm not hyping it. It's the worst year for gaming in this generation.

But please... don't count multiplats like lemmings do. Those games are on PS3 too. It's beyond me how lemmings put Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 in their "360" list even though AC3 is superior on PS3... :roll:

#49 Posted by charizard1605 (61570 posts) -
I think at this point we can all agree that the cows' reality distortion field is getting out of hand
#50 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4365 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

I know, I'm not hyping it. It's the worst year for gaming in this generation.

But please... don't count multiplats like lemmings do. Those games are on PS3 too. It's beyond me how lemmings put Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2 in their "360" list even though AC3 is superior on PS3... :roll:

They are games. You need a console to play those games. Is it that hard to understand?