what did fast paced fps better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ominous_titan (804 posts) -

So titanfall has been out long enough for people to have a real impression of it, so what do you guys think did the fast paced fps game better, titanfall or arena games like Unreal did?

#2 Posted by outworld222 (2510 posts) -

I'd go with titanfall.

#3 Posted by Blabadon (28287 posts) -

One is based on movement and crazy twitch based reactions, the other is a faster modern FPS.

It's kinda apples and oranges.

#4 Edited by R3FURBISHED (10818 posts) -

@ominous_titan said:

So titanfall has been out long enough for people to have a real impression of it, so what do you guys think did the fast paced fps game better, titanfall or arena games like Unreal did?

You're 141 posts short of being able to create a thread in System Wars.

#5 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (18346 posts) -

Mobility is very important in FPS, so I'l definately go with TitanFart !

#6 Posted by AdrianWerner (28224 posts) -

Titanfall isn't all that fast. Quake 3 was a lot faster, so are Tribes games

#7 Posted by finalstar2007 (25892 posts) -

imo MW2 was the fastest FPS i got to play and it was amazingly fun! rushing like a crazy person with a UMP i would get a nuke in 2 minute sometimes my god how i miss that game

#9 Posted by hoosier7 (3968 posts) -

I'm more into Insurgency at the moment which is literally the opposite. Much more slow paced and tactical but it's something i've never played before. The whole CoD, fast paced, no recoil thing got old for me after MW2 so playing something different has been a breath of fresh air.

#10 Posted by kitty (114997 posts) -

Guide states you need 500 posts to make a topic

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/system-wars-survival-guide-2-0-forum-guidelines-an-31089433/#0

This can be found at the top of System Wars. Thanks for understanding.
If feel this is a important discussion, you can PM me or another mod and we will re-make the topic for you.