What console has the best upcoming GAMES?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2683 posts) 7 months, 8 days ago

Poll: What console has the best upcoming GAMES? (22 votes)

Xbox One 23%
PS4 45%
Wii U 32%

Just like i added Wii U "exclusives" that are coming also on 3DS(which would make this multiplatform), i added Halo and Last of Us on Xbox One and PS4 side.

Did not add PC because PC has best multiplatform games but also MOST exclusive games(coming out this year over 500 different exclusive games). It would take me forever to write down. So PC gamers can count theirselves as winners :)

So, now let´s see console multiplatform and exclusive games.

#1 Edited by mario-galaxys (614 posts) -

Is this thread redundant with charlizard's thread?

#2 Edited by Basinboy (11325 posts) -

Missing Rime, Shadow of the Beast, and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture from PS4 list. Also, the enigmatic Kill Strain filing is probably a PS4 title.

Project Spark is multiplat between X1 & Windows.

#3 Edited by Antwan3K (2363 posts) -

looks like there's going to be plenty to play on all fronts.. i'll be glad when the cross-gen games stop and we truly see developers pushing the new hardware though

#4 Posted by lostrib (40000 posts) -

Are the ones in red supposed to be exclusives?

#5 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3704 posts) -

Could've sworn Charizard just made a thread like this.

#6 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25979 posts) -

Did you seriously just make this thread to Reply to Charizard's thread?

#7 Posted by ActicEdge (24492 posts) -

If you're going to reply to Charizard's thread and not include PC, you're basically again altering the rules. Not that it matters since X1 and PS4 are the same console.

#8 Edited by DocSanchez (1782 posts) -

Charizards thread is just an attempt to put wii u on top with a significantly shallow set of games. Excluding multiplats is disingenuous. This thread is far better in the grand scheme of things.

I swear, some of the topics on here just to make that failure look good. What next? Which upcoming platform has the best game featuring an Italian plumber? Just so Nintendo fanboys can justify their nonsense.

#9 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25979 posts) -

@DocSanchez said:

Charizards thread is just an attempt to put wii u on top with a significantly shallow set of games. Excluding multiplats is disingenuous. This thread is far better in the grand scheme of things.

I swear, some of the topics on here just to make that failure look good. What next? Which upcoming platform has the best game featuring an Italian plumber? Just so Nintendo fanboys can justify their nonsense.

If you truly want a Thread that is Fair across the entire board, you would include PC which BOTH threads exclude.

#10 Posted by DocSanchez (1782 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart: I certainly agree. Although you'd have to put a time limit on the games. As great as the likes of Civ 2 were they are not current gen. But yes, by all means.

#11 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (2683 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

If you truly want a Thread that is Fair across the entire board, you would include PC which BOTH threads exclude.

So i would have to write down over 600 PC exclusive games this year? No thanks. If you write down in table like i did, then please i add.

Like i said, PC is clear winner but gamespot 95% users are only console owners and does not own PC gaming. PC gaming for Elite

#12 Edited by nervmeister (15310 posts) -

XB1/PS4 multiplats I want: Arkham Knight, Metal Gear Solid 5, The Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XV, Mortal Kombat X, Evolve, The Division

PS4/PC multiplats I want: SOMA

XB1/PC multiplats I want: none

Wii-U/PC multiplats I want: none

PS4 exclusives wanted: 3

Wii U exlusives wanted: 4

XB1 exclusives wanted: 1

PS4 >> XB1 >> Wii U

#13 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3704 posts) -

@DocSanchez:

So much Nintendo asshurt.

#14 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25979 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

So i would have to write down over 600 PC exclusive games this year? No thanks. If you write down in table like i did, then please i add.

Like i said, PC is clear winner but gamespot 95% users are only console owners and does not own PC gaming. PC gaming for Elite

That was more of a Reply to what DocSanchez said more than your Thread.

I asked you if you seriously just made a thread to take a jab at Charizard.

#15 Posted by DocSanchez (1782 posts) -

@princessgomez92: So little to say of any value.

#16 Posted by blamix99 (2423 posts) -

PS4>>WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X1

#17 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2683 posts) -

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

I made thread for everyone, not about Chair. We all know that Chair tells that Wii U will outsell Xbox One and PS4 in near future(when Bros comes out). Very biased.

#18 Posted by charizard1605 (59599 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

I made thread for everyone, not about Chair. We all know that Chair tells that Wii U will outsell Xbox One and PS4 in near future(when Bros comes out). Very biased.

When did chair do that?

#19 Posted by FreedomFreeLife (2683 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

When did chair do that?

You said something like that a long time ago. Last list was also very biased when you left out 40% PS4 and Xbox One games and yet added max Wii U games(that also coming on OTHER PLATFORMS)

I don´t write down date when you said something like that. It was long time ago. Maybe when Wii U came out

#20 Posted by Shielder7 (5155 posts) -

Console Exclusives >>>>>>PC Exclusives

/end thread

Sorry not going to fight with my Console brothers just so you can log onto your alt accounts and go lolz peasantwars and run away like someone who just farted.

#21 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (656 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

so 3 hour linear movie driven games are better than deep and complex games?

#22 Posted by freedomfreak (41877 posts) -

You count remakes, but not Super Smash Bros 3DS?

At least you're consistent with how bad your threads are. WiiU wins.

#23 Edited by Shielder7 (5155 posts) -

@system-reboot said:

@Shielder7 said:

And just like that I turned his own thread against him. Sometimes hermits make it too easy

Deep complex games you mean like 90% of the crap they shovel out on steam like Earth 2066 and Air Control. Or are you referring to the FTP that are dominating the PC market.

Oh just so complex.

#24 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (656 posts) -

@Shielder7 said:

@system-reboot said:

@Shielder7 said:

And just like that I turned his own thread against him. Sometimes hermits make it too easy

Deep complex games you mean like 90% of the crap they shovel out on steam like Earth 2066 and Air Control. Or are you referring to the FTP that are dominating the PC market.

Oh just so complex.

most recent PC exclusive i was playing Shadow warrior. it was not 6 hour linear uncharted/tomb raider/last of us driven glorified movie.

it was gamy game.

this year my GOTY will be Elite Dangerous. hardcore space simulator.

#25 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4766 posts) -

Not sure I agree with combining multiplats and exclusives. On exclusives to me it goes Wii U>X1>PS4, but that's just imo though.

It's tricky, I see what you're saying having the multiplats in there, but with most of them being on the PC as well, it's still possible for Wii U gamers not to miss out on anything.

Personally I choose Wii U, because I look at it like which is the best to match with the PC. That's my take on it. Everyones opinion is valid though.

#26 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (25979 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

You said something like that a long time ago. Last list was also very biased when you left out 40% PS4 and Xbox One games and yet added max Wii U games(that also coming on OTHER PLATFORMS)

I don´t write down date when you said something like that. It was long time ago. Maybe when Wii U came out

and This list isn't at all totally bias?

*hint: The "NO GAMES" portion of the list. Not to mention your threads are notorious of bashing WiiU for "Not having Online" when it clearly has online.

#27 Posted by yokofox33 (30133 posts) -

PS4, simply because I'll get my multiplats on it and the exclusives are enticing enough. However, I'm probably more excited for the WiiU exclusives overall.

#28 Edited by hehe101 (783 posts) -

PS4 always win these threads mainly because most people kiss their ass, waste of time really. But i am excited for ratchet and clank.

#29 Posted by farrell2k (6675 posts) -

Considering that the only software worth making any specific console purchase worthwhile is exclusive software, the Nintendo WiiU wins again. If we're going by muliplats, then you just buy the least expensive console, and when the pricing is the same, you buy the most powerful, which would make the ps4 the best console choice.

#30 Posted by AdobeArtist (22982 posts) -

@mario-galaxys said:

Is this thread redundant with charlizard's thread?

Pretty much. No need for this.

#31 Posted by charizard1605 (59599 posts) -

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@charizard1605 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

@DocSanchez said:

When did chair do that?

Without being able to establish that, you are just making shit up. Again.

For the record, I never said the Wii U would outsell the PS4 or Xbox One- they didn't exist 'when Wii U came out' and by the time they were announced, it was abundantly clear the Wii U was a failure at retail.

As for the previous list, how thick are you? It was a thread about exclusives. You don't list multiplats in a thread about exclusives.

Stop trolling, freedomfreelife. Especally, stop engaging in the kind of bullshit hit and run drive by trolling you engage in.