What are your E3 predictions? Who will win?

• 112 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

@RR360DD: LOL, sony won because the ps4 is stronger and cheaper. The X1 is expensive and weaker, talking about games the X1 didn't show any intresting exclusives either.

well he was hyping teh titanfail as if it was the second coming from jesus so i guess in his delusional mind that's why it won, fast travel to 1 year later and it flopped, didn't manage to sell enough xbones to be relevant and as always lems just hype things out of proportion. Next in line teh directx 12 and teh halo 5!

Really Halo 5? Want to make a wager on this amazing nugget of information? Hell, if Halo 1-4 hit the X1 this fall, Sales will skyrocket.

10 million selling "per copy" face of the franchise not moving consoles? There is a limit to fanboyism? Or is there?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Microsoft=Megaton

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

@RR360DD: LOL, sony won because the ps4 is stronger and cheaper. The X1 is expensive and weaker, talking about games the X1 didn't show any intresting exclusives either.

well he was hyping teh titanfail as if it was the second coming from jesus so i guess in his delusional mind that's why it won, fast travel to 1 year later and it flopped, didn't manage to sell enough xbones to be relevant and as always lems just hype things out of proportion. Next in line teh directx 12 and teh halo 5!

Really Halo 5? Want to make a wager on this amazing nugget of information? Hell, if Halo 1-4 hit the X1 this fall, Sales will skyrocket.

10 million selling "per copy" face of the franchise not moving consoles? There is a limit to fanboyism? Or is there?

yeah and titanfall was also TEH SYSTEM SELLARRRRR!!!!!

every time microsoft announces something delusional lems like yourself come claiming it will be the next thing, refer to halo 4.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

Titanfall is a AAA game and a fantastic experience, stop being so jealous. If it was on PS4/PC Cows would be jizzing in each other's mouths over it rather than pretending Killzone is good.

mbrockway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mbrockway
Member since 2007 • 3560 Posts

@ladyblue said:

List of games that will be revealed

Resident Evil 7

Jade Empire 2

Lost Odyssey 2

The Last Guardian

Mass Effect Remastered trilogy

Majora's Mask themed 3DS XL

Majora's Mask 3D

I think most of those are dead, though I'd love for there to be a Jade Empire 2 and LO2. Not gonna lie, I'd buy the Mass Effect trilogy again for PS4. If it wasn't for the last 5 minutes, it would have been my favorite series of last gen. Never played Majora's Mask, my 3DS needs some love.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Krelian-co

@locopatho said:

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

Titanfall is a AAA game and a fantastic experience, stop being so jealous. If it was on PS4/PC Cows would be jizzing in each other's mouths over it rather than pretending Killzone is good.

it is on PC, and on my origin account genius. Any more ignorant tips you want to give?

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@RR360DD said:

I don't even know.

Its evident cows don't care about games anymore as Sony had no games at E3 2013 and yet cows still think they won.

Btw, how's your kine... oh excuse me, paperweight doing?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@locopatho said:

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

it is on PC, and on my origin account genius. Any more ignorant tips you want to give?

You're calling an awesome AAA game with over a million sales a failure and a flop but *I'm* the ignorant one? Lol, jog on.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59  Edited By ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

1. The Last Guardian will be shown for PS4

2. MS' conference will underwhelm and lack any real megaton

3. Metroid Prime 4 will be announced

1. Sony will continue to do what they do...Show a bunch CGI, bullshot BS and throw out a bunch of empty promise. The Sony fandom will continue their wait for greatness and wait and wait and wait and wait some more!

2. MS will show off Sunset Overdrive, Halo CE-4 remake for the XBOX ONE, Halo 5 will have a gameplay trailer, Forza Horizons 2($hits all over Flop Club), Ryse 2, RE7 XBOX ONE exclusive, Black Tusk shows of Gears of War, RARE shows off Perfect Dark, Quantum Break, Below and much, much much more!!! Basically MS takes a HUGE GODZILLA SIZE CRAP ON SONY!!!

3. Nintendo will show off Zelda, Zombie U 2, Metroid Prime 4, a new Mario adventure game and will announce a a price drop for the WiiU!

To summarize.....MS and Nintendo steal the show and Sony is pushed further to the brink of disaster with unfulfilled promises!!!

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I suspect MS will have a really strong showing. They know the damage they sustained last year, and I believe they are going to come out with a lot of strong announcements. This is a prime opportunity for them to try to gain some good PR and they're going to do everything they can to get it.

Sony will have a good show, and I'm almost willing to bet money TLG will be shown for PS4.

Nintendo will.....be Nintendo. Not expecting much from them at all really.

I think MS will win, if they are the company I believe them to be.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

MS and Nintendo both have the most to prove. I think we all know MS has some big games to show. There is no way this E3 will be a poor show after E3 2013.

From sony I expect CGI trailers andremasters. However everyone will still lap it up because as long as its 1080p cos gonna eat that shit for breakfast lunch and dinner.

All Sony needs to do is show some love to some older titles and I will be back on board.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Krelian-co

@locopatho said:

@Krelian-co said:

@locopatho said:

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

If it was on PC

You're calling an awesome AAA game with over a million sales a failure and a flop but *I'm* the ignorant one? Lol, jog on.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

@Xaero_Gravity said:

I think when all is said and done, gamers will be the real winners. All three seem poised to have a fantastic presence at E3, and that makes me happy. The more reasons to spend money on my favorite hobby, the better.

Yup and I own all 3 current gen consoles so more games for me! awwww yeahhhh

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@blamix said:

yeah and titanfall was also TEH SYSTEM SELLARRRRR!!!!!

every time microsoft announces something delusional lems like yourself come claiming it will be the next thing, refer to halo 4.

Halo 4 sold 10 million + copies? Titanfall has moved a shit load of consoles for a new IP. Over a million.

I'm a gamer. You're the guy that posts fanboy shit.

Did Microsoft not use lube? You can tell me. I'm a great listener.

Just wanted you to know that door is always open. At least that's what Microsoft told me.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#66 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@walloftruth: but it is on PC... No matter how you try to spin that sentence, it's on PC.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

Sony had no games at E3 2013

Confirmed for not watching Sony's E3 2013.

actually I did watch it.

They announced the Order and a bunch of indies, the majority only timed exclusive LOL

But go on, prove me wrong. What other big exclusive did they announce?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RR360DD
@blamix said:

Uhhh they didn't announce the PS4 at E3. It being cheap was certainly a factor, but they certainly didn't win it on any other merits.

They wasted time on PS3, PSVita, on TV(LOL) and then indie indie indie.

"X1 didn't show any intresting exclusives either."

And now your bringing opinion into it. dat desperation LOL. At least MS announced exclusives. Unlike sony who announced The Order. ONE game.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@RR360DD said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

actually I did watch it.

They announced the Order and a bunch of indies, the majority only timed exclusive LOL

So you go from "no games" then go on to list games. Bullshit officially called out.

Classic lem retardation of system wars. Not exactly a pretty sight.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By RR360DD

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

actually I did watch it.

So you go from "no games" then go on to list games. Bullshit officially called out.

Classic lem retardation of system wars. Not exactly a pretty sight.

Sorry, you must be new here.

360 had 'no games' for its last few years, because exclusives weren't being announced on it whereas the PS3 was getting plenty.

Now its the other way around. Please don't be butthurt because the PS4 is getting **** all.

Just deal with it.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By misterpmedia

@RR360DD said:

360 had 'no games' for its last few years, because exclusives weren't being announced on it whereas the PS3 was getting plenty.

Now its the other way around. Please don't be butthurt because the PS4 is getting **** all.

Just deal with it.

I'm sorry that you're butthurt for being called out and being wrong. You're definitely not new to feeling that.

You said they showed no games, I proved it wrong...well actually you proved yourself wrong...which was hilarious. Put up or shut up, buddy.

edit: There's also more games on PS4 than there are on Xbone. Xbone is getting **** all more like.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#73  Edited By tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

@geniobastardo said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

None . Witcher 3 will be most impressive game of E3 .

YEEEAAAAHHH!!!

jman1553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jman1553
Member since 2009 • 1332 Posts

Sony: "Here are more interactive mov- I mean... GAMES!"

Microsoft: "Halo! Gears of War! Forza!"

Nintendo: "Mario! Zelda! Pokemon!"

EA: "Battlefield: Star Wars Edition, exclusive on Origin!"

Konami: "We have Metal Gear!"

Ubisoft: "Here are some more 100% BS "gameplay" videos that will look nothing like the final product!"

Whoever wins, we lose.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 RR360DD

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

Just deal with it.

I'm sorry that you're butthurt for being called out and being wrong. You're definitely not new to feeling that.

You said they showed no games, I proved it wrong...well actually you proved yourself wrong...which was hilarious. Put up or shut up, buddy.

edit: There's also more games on PS4 than there are on Xbone. Xbone is getting **** all more like.

No butthurt here, I'm not the one whos loyally attached to a console with no games.

And yeah, your literal interpretation of my post is nothing but damage control. Nice try but it won't work.

More indies. Congrats. Teh most powerful console on the planet has a library filled with 1 hour flash games that could run on a 5 year old laptop.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By misterpmedia

@RR360DD said:

No butthurt here, I'm not the one whos loyally attached to a console with no games.

And yeah, your literal interpretation of my post is nothing but damage control. Nice try but it won't work.

More indies. Congrats. Teh most powerful console on the planet has a library filled with 1 hour flash games that could run on a 5 year old laptop.

I'll stop reading there and assume the rest is nonsense. What's with the deflection? Just because I proved you wrong? Sheesh man, just take it. It's got nothing to do with any loyalty to anything. You stated something that was factually incorrect.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

If we go by leaks then:

MS > Nintendo > Sony

If we go by what I believe:

Sony > Nintendo > MS

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By misterpmedia

@Suppaman100 said:

@RR360DD said:

I don't even know.

Its evident cows don't care about games anymore as Sony had no games at E3 2013 and yet cows still think they won.

Btw, how's your kine... oh excuse me, paperweight doing?

holy shit that gif, fukkensaved.jpg

noodlevixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By noodlevixen
Member since 2010 • 480 Posts

Companies never "win" E3 for me. Certain games that blow me away do.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 RR360DD

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

I'll stop reading there and assume the rest is nonsense. What's with the deflection? Just because I proved you wrong? Sheesh man, just take it. It's got nothing to do with any loyalty to anything. You stated something that was factually incorrect.

Still being literal.

Dat DC. Please stop, its getting old.

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

Gimmicks and apps.

Yeah, it's been like this every damn year recently. I hope I'm wrong though, but E3 is mainly about consoles with that disgusting audience, therefore I'm not getting my hopes high.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 misterpmedia

@RR360DD said:

Still being literal.

Is that the best you can come up with? "dat DC?" lmfao holy shit, you must be really out of retorts. You were proven wrong, it was delicious. Must sting that Sony also has more games than MS too. Inb4 your tragically predictable comment on indies. Xbone has no games, future line up is looking barren as hell. Tweet dat spencer lil lemmy.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts
@Cyberdot said:

Gimmicks and apps.

Yeah, it's been like this every damn year recently. I hope I'm wrong though, but E3 is mainly about consoles with that disgusting audience, therefore I'm not getting my hopes high.

Do the world a favor and stop trying so damn hard, willz.

noodlevixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By noodlevixen
Member since 2010 • 480 Posts

@Cyberdot: Disgusting audience? Lol wut?

Cyberdot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Cyberdot
Member since 2013 • 3928 Posts

@noodlevixen said:

@Cyberdot: Disgusting audience? Lol wut?

The people who don't want to see games.

Did you even watch E3?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 RR360DD

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

Still being literal.

Is that the best you can come up with? "dat DC?" lmfao holy shit, you must be really out of retorts. You were proven wrong, it was delicious. Must sting that Sony also has more games than MS too. Inb4 your tragically predictable comment on indies. Xbone has no games, future line up is looking barren as hell. Tweet dat spencer lil lemmy.

Stop crying because I'm calling you out on your DC. Theres no other explanation for your complete literal interpretation of my post. You're either incredibly butthurt that the PS4s upcoming lineup is pathetic or your just new here / hilariously stupid (or both)

But yeah, keep bragging about them multiplat indies. Its really helping your case ....

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By misterpmedia

@RR360DD said:

Stop crying because I'm calling you out on your DC. Theres no other explanation for your complete literal interpretation of my post. You're either incredibly butthurt that the PS4s upcoming lineup is pathetic or your just new here / hilariously stupid (or both)

But yeah, keep bragging about them multiplat indies. Its really helping your case ....

I've literally never seen a lem struggle so hard about being wrong before. I assumed by you being a hardcore lem you would have experienced this a lot more. Maybe this is, in your own way, damage control on your own behalf about making a drive by retarded statement? Me thinks so.

Keep trying to tack onto my my liking for playstation, it won't stop you from being wrong. Tell me more about what I feel RR360DD...

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By RR360DD

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

I've literally never seen a lem struggle so hard about being wrong before. I assumed by you being a hardcore lem you would have experienced this a lot more. Maybe this is, in your own way, damage control on your own behalf about making a drive by retarded statement? Me thinks so.

Keep trying to tack onto my my liking for playstation, it won't stop you from being wrong. Tell me more about what I feel RR360DD...

Yeah this is getting old. You're boring me now.

Six replies later and the PS4 still has no games. Congrats, you've accomplished nothing.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By misterpmedia

@RR360DD said:

Six replies later and the PS4 still has no games. Congrats, you've accomplished nothing.

Maybe one day you'll actually get some games for your now gimped TV box. 6 replies later and a lem still in damage control with not being able to accept the the truth. Standard lem repression. You'll get help soon I hope. Xbone has no games.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

Maybe one day you'll actually get some games for your now gimped TV box. 6 replies later and a lem still in damage control with not being able to accept the the truth. Standard lem repression. You'll get help soon I hope. Xbone has no games.

What games does the Waitstation Bore have??? You guys have NOTHING coming in 2014! The Order 1886 looks decent, but its nothing new or fresh. A gritty TPS with big guns and big effects. Hmm, did that in 2007 with Gears of War! Drive Club?? Will it ever come out? Im betting Forza Horizon 2 looks better and will actually be out in 2014!! Halo CE-4 remaster for the Xbox One will blow the PS4 2014 line up out of the water. Throw in Sunset Overdrive and my year is set once you factor in all of the usual multiplats!!

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#91 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

Same as always. Cows will claim victory the loudest, gamers will win regardless.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 misterpmedia

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@misterpmedia said:

@RR360DD said:

What games does the Waitstation Bore have??? You guys have NOTHING coming in 2014! The Order 1886 looks decent, but its nothing new or fresh. A gritty TPS with big guns and big effects. Hmm, did that in 2007 with Gears of War! Drive Club?? Will it ever come out? Im betting Forza Horizon 2 looks better and will actually be out in 2014!! Halo CE-4 remaster for the Xbox One will blow the PS4 2014 line up out of the water. Throw in Sunset Overdrive and my year is set once you factor in all of the usual multiplats!!

fucking lol, you lems with your hyperbole that even fucks up your own comments makes me laugh so hard some times "LOL NO GAMES...except these games right here...oh and these other games...oh and these games too...but...I don't like them all...so....THEY DON'T COUNT!"

so far Xbone has Sunset Overdrive, Fable legends starts a beta sometime this year, no confirmed date. Other than that nothing, Halo 5 and Quantum Break are 2015. Xbone line up is a barren waste land.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#93 brimmul777  Online
Member since 2011 • 6085 Posts

Go Atari Go. :)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#94  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

It seems like everyone has got some cool stuff planned for E3. I'm pretty excited for it.

Same here I'm expecting a good show from Microsoft.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

haha well you are as delusional as him to be sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Most likely Ninendo. MS and Sony are just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring to watch. ...numbers, cod presentation, new sports engine, buncha overweight indies acting cool, one new game reveal.

Nintendo has charisma. Nintendo won with Iwatas english and reggie, alone.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 FoxbatAlpha

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

That's the beauty of the internet. I can be anybody I want to.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Krelian-co said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

That's the beauty of the internet. I can be anybody I want to.

you can yet you are a typical delusional lem.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts