What are you buying on March 11, Dark Souls 2 or TitanFall?

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by tubbyc (3658 posts) -

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 2. I've had a long break from the Souls games and miss them. I might give Titanfall a try on PC some day.

#52 Edited by jake44 (1928 posts) -

Dark Souls 2, no other game matters to me until I complete it.

#53 Posted by XboxDone74 (2047 posts) -

Any smart gamer would say Dark Souls 2.

#54 Posted by CountBleck12 (22494 posts) -

Probably Dark Souls 2, then again I'm planning on getting Stick of Truth first though.

#55 Posted by getyeryayasout (7028 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 of course. Although if Titanfall for 360 turns out okay, I'll pick that up eventually.

#56 Posted by _Matt_ (8834 posts) -

Hopefully will be buying both.

LOVE that avatar!

I'll be getting Dark Souls 2. May get TF down the line.

#57 Edited by DefconRave (550 posts) -

Dark souls 2. not even a contest.

#58 Edited by Ballroompirate (22183 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

@Ballroompirate said:

Hopefully will be buying both.

LOVE that avatar!

I'll be getting Dark Souls 2. May get TF down the line.

#59 Posted by 35cent (887 posts) -

Neither. But I would buy Titanfall because the Souls games suck.

#60 Posted by delta3074 (17744 posts) -

lol damien thread......

Not getting either, i don't really rate dark souls as a very good RPG and i don't buy multiplayer only games.

#61 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Dark Souls 2. I just payed off my pre order yesterday. I don't have an One, but even if I did I wouldn't be interested in Titanfall.

#62 Posted by RoslindaleOne (7565 posts) -

Both. It will be a rough day for cows.

#63 Posted by Alcapello (654 posts) -

Dark Souls 2.

Titanflop looks too short and linear.

#64 Edited by foxhound_fox (87329 posts) -

Obviously the only game worth owning:

Dark Souls II.

#65 Posted by Postal_Guy (2643 posts) -

Dark Souls 2

#66 Posted by clr84651 (5338 posts) -

I only buy good games so Im only getting Titanfall.

Then you should buy both. Souls is a proven good game.

#67 Posted by mems_1224 (46159 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Then you should buy both. Souls is a proven good game.

Nah, its a boring game. Pass

#68 Posted by brut_fruit (91 posts) -

DS2 im sick and tired of shootans

#69 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38202 posts) -

Both. Because they're completely different types of games that fill different desires

#70 Posted by -Damien- (5215 posts) -

um why? most cows will be playing Dark Souls 2. Most Dark Souls players are in PS3, the best and largest Souls community is in PS3

#71 Edited by aroxx_ab (9204 posts) -

None of them i will be playing Thief on ps4 and Wow until Infamous 2nd son" and Diablo 3 expansion come later in the month

#72 Edited by blackace (19996 posts) -

@-Damien-: I'm buying them both. That's what True Gamers do.

#73 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@RoslindaleOne said:

um why? most cows will be playing Dark Souls 2. Most Dark Souls players are in PS3, the best and largest Souls community is in PS3

and this is based on...?

#74 Posted by speedfog (2965 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@CyberLips said:

@mems_1224 said:

@CyberLips said:

@mems_1224 said:

This is so sad.

I know, I wish Dark Souls wasn't so awful.

Yeah it's not for everyone, kids tend to hate it. :/

Kids and people with good taste :/

Demon's/Dark Souls are great games backed up by good reviews. I'm sure Titanfall is great too, just comes down to preference between FPS and action RPG, you obviously hate action RPG which is great because I hate FPS games :).

I love action RPG. But I freaking hated Dark Souls. Opinions opinions :)

#75 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -

Dark Souls 2

#76 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16249 posts) -

I'll be getting Titanflop

#77 Posted by Riverwolf007 (23410 posts) -

lol, cows shaking in their heels over a multiplat.

have you no pride?

#78 Posted by darkkillerr (361 posts) -
#79 Posted by NFJSupreme (5111 posts) -

titanflop

#80 Edited by Vatusus (4337 posts) -

Neither cause I still got plenty of games to play. If I hadnt though I would get DS2 without a second thought. Its just a better game. Its good bros like mems dont like them though. Stay out of my game bros! Keep playing your rehash shooters. The elite gamers know were the good games are

#81 Posted by Snugenz (11678 posts) -

Neither, better games out in march to occupy myself with.

#82 Posted by clone01 (24326 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Dark Souls 2 for me

Both. I enjoy the games, no matter the system. I realize that's hard for fanboys like you to understand.

#83 Edited by Zethrickk382 (132 posts) -

Dark Souls 2

#84 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13040 posts) -

I'm currently finishing up the shitty Casltevania 2 game, about to start on the shitty thief game. and then move onto Dark souls 2 which I'm greatly anticipating.

#86 Posted by jake44 (1928 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@RoslindaleOne said:

I'd say PC will have the biggest community for Dark Souls 2.

#87 Posted by CloudStrife213 (423 posts) -

Both.

The developers who made Titanfall are the same developers who made the universally acclaimed Call of Duty 4, so I would not be surprised if the game turns out really good.

Sad fanboys like to bash on Titanfall just because it isn't on the PS4. Funny how the same fanboys who are bashing Titanfall hyped up Killzone : Shadowfall. It's also funny how plenty of fanboys were hoping for the game to come to the PS4, but the moment it was announced that it wouldn't be released on the PS4, fanboys have started bashing the game. The hypocrisy is disturbing.

Titanfall is also on PC(which arguably is a Microsoft platform, as the game will only run on WINDOWS).

It just reaffirms my view that fanboys suffer from "Choice-Supportive Bias"(google search it to know more about it) to the extremes, and no, I do not suffer from that seeing that my console of choice for the next generation is the PS4.

I would wager that if Titanfall were a PS4 exclusive, plenty of Sony fanboys would be praising the game instead of bashing it.

#88 Posted by blackace (19996 posts) -

I'm currently finishing up the shitty Casltevania 2 game, about to start on the shitty thief game. and then move onto Dark souls 2 which I'm greatly anticipating.

Castlevania 2 + Thief = Waste of money. Could have used that money on Infamous SS and Drive Club.

#89 Posted by ominous_titan (537 posts) -

Dark souls, Titanfall and GZ. Sad for cows anticipating infamous what a shit franchise

#90 Posted by WiiMan21 (8148 posts) -

Waiting for Dark Souls II to come out on the PC.

#91 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -

Neither. Have no desire to play either.

#92 Posted by remiks00 (1626 posts) -

Both.

The developers who made Titanfall are the same developers who made the universally acclaimed Call of Duty 4, so I would not be surprised if the game turns out really good.

Sad fanboys like to bash on Titanfall just because it isn't on the PS4. Funny how the same fanboys who are bashing Titanfall hyped up Killzone : Shadowfall. It's also funny how plenty of fanboys were hoping for the game to come to the PS4, but the moment it was announced that it wouldn't be released on the PS4, fanboys have started bashing the game. The hypocrisy is disturbing.

Titanfall is also on PC(which arguably is a Microsoft platform, as the game will only run on WINDOWS).

It just reaffirms my view that fanboys suffer from "Choice-Supportive Bias"(google search it to know more about it) to the extremes, and no, I do not suffer from that seeing that my console of choice for the next generation is the PS4.

I would wager that if Titanfall were a PS4 exclusive, plenty of Sony fanboys would be praising the game instead of bashing it.

nailed it.

#93 Posted by Merex760 (4283 posts) -

Titanfall for PC. I would get Dark Souls 2 instead if it came out on March 11th for PC.

#94 Edited by j_assassin (884 posts) -

dark souls 2, Im buying it over any other game.... umbasa...

#95 Posted by Life-is-a-Game (551 posts) -

Neither .. I'll be getting MGS5: GZ on my birthday though .. for PS4 :) .. then I will get Infamous: Second Son and Mario Kart 8 in May.

#96 Posted by GoldenElementXL (2705 posts) -

Titanfall for PC and Xbox One. Dark Souls does nothing for me. I usually buy whatever game/blu ray movie comes out most Tuesday's. But Dark Souls 2 won't be one of those.

#97 Edited by jg4xchamp (46974 posts) -

Titanfall because Dark Souls 2 isn't coming to PC until April.

#98 Posted by blamix99 (1606 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 - PS3

Infamous SS - PS4

TitanFall - PC

FFX HD - PSVita

hell yeahh

#99 Posted by GhoX (4669 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 has been on preorder for awhile.

Not getting Titanfall after experiencing the beta, since it doesn't have any Oceanic server.

#100 Posted by CTR360 (6923 posts) -

dark souls 2 by far