Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@tormentos said:

@MonsieurX said:

How is that a bad thing again?

You post a screen in which it show how dual core CPU get 48 and 43 FPS when stronger CPU get from 76 to 98 FPS using the exact same GPU.?

Did you even see what you were posting.? You just confirmed that yeah even using a R290X which is a $500 minimum GPU with a dual core CPU will kill your performance like there is no tomorrow,and that is with a R9 290X,imaging pairing a R265 with a dual core how much crappy that performance would be.

Basically you just confirmed that dual core are a bottle neck and that 47% is bottleneck by CPU.

i3-3220 sits at 95 fps and is a dual core

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#102 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@tormentos said:

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos: That is an advantage for you not for the average consumer many people like Uncharted and don't like Halo,so there for the PS4 has the advantage see.?" -to the people who like that game better

LOL You just described subjectivity.

Exactly counting xbox one exclusives as an advantage is a joke,the hardware advantage the PS4 has is real the software advantage MS has is not,is totally subjective.

Great, but I buy a console because it has games I want to play.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@sukraj said:

better exclusives and better controller

Those are both opinions which the majority of gamers and critics disagree with on both options.

Proof?

Common knowledge fanboy.

You aren't new to this. You are a MS fangirl, cool but accept the reality of things and stop acting like a child when someone points it out.

Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives the other portion were Nintendo exclusives. xbox had one stand out game of last generation the month after PS3 and wii were released (gears of War) After that it was all Sony and Nintendo. Not going to waste time telling you what you already know because you and a few xbot fanboys believe xbox games are the best things ever made.

Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.

common knowledge? how? i have heard no such thing.

Show me where critics are saying the Ps4 has a better line up of games, show me where critics have claimed the Ps4 controller is better than the Xbones.

'Almost all of the most critically (acclaimed?) exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives'=Bulls***

The wii had more high scoring Exclusives than the PS3 and the Ps3 only had 2 or 3 more high rated exclusives over the xbox 360.

Both Metacritic and GS scores completely disagree with your point.

xbox 360 Exclusives AAAE or above=8

Ps3 Exclusives AAAE or above=9

Xbox 360 Exclusives AAE or above=24

Ps3 Exclusives AAE or above=25

http://www.metacritic.com

'Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.'

Several=/=Vast majority.

You have been destroyed,, serves you right for calling me a Fangirl, muppet

I bring evidence to back up my claims, i suggest you do the same in future because you have done NOTHING to prove your point whereas i have provided plenty of evidence to completely Destroy yours.

lol, playing the faceless numbers game benefited lemmings for the first half of last generation, not so much anymore. I look foward to seeing how you lems run away from that 2 > 1 argument this gen.

That arguments doesn't work in real life no one looks at a line up and say uhh 360 has 5 AAA and PS3 has 3 AAA so yea 360 = superior, I choose 360 because 2 > 1. In real life people actually look at AAA games variety, caliber, on consoles.

Saying 360 has x amount of AAA exclusives doesn't mean anything when everyone knows the majority of those games only come out to first year fud like PD0 and then a repeat cycle of halo, forza, gears for the rest of the generation. Unless you were a die hard Halo fanatic xbox's exclusive AAA line-up was crap compared to PS3's

LMAO...want to put a face the the nameless AAA numbers game you are trying to play here? It will show that xbox's AAA line up of games was a joke in comparison and then there is the fact that the critically acclaimed PS3 AAA games proved to be a higher caliber than xbox's repeat cycle AAA line-up.

I see you are trying to be dense because of your fanboyism but you have been destroyed by common knowledge, please tell me I am wrong and I will show you exactly how those faceless AAA exclusive line-ups stack up along with the pedigree which each game was awarded.

You are only going to embarrass yourself but please continue with your rebellious attempts to suggest that xbox has better exclusive games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

@hoosier7 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Krelian-co:

Typical goal post movement since all cows ever say is 1080P, 1080P, 1080P repeat a thousand times and yet FM5 goes One better and delivers the 60 fps to boot. I don't expect intellectual honesty from the cows though so carry on I guess. :P

The goal posts never moved you've just completely missed the point the entire time. The issue is the difference in power and graphical capabilities, res and framerate are just two metrics that are the easiest to measure, to compare objectively and are often the difference in multiplats.

If you think it's just about 1080p then that's on your own inability to read the situation. Ironic talking about intellectual honesty when you choose to be blind to the actual argument.

Really, really, eh, perhaps your first visit to SW? Yeah right, typical, you should read the post I responded to since as always, it's just cows saying 720P box or something like that without any other criteria. Just Forgetaboutit the SP's on to ya. :P

Ok remain blind to the argument. Ignorance is bliss after all.

I_AM_MEGATRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 I_AM_MEGATRON
Member since 2008 • 427 Posts

HD ready, Retro look

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

I guess the exclusives, for the ones that prefer those over other platforms'.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

@sukraj said:

Those are both opinions which the majority of gamers and critics disagree with on both options.

Proof?

Common knowledge fanboy.

You aren't new to this. You are a MS fangirl, cool but accept the reality of things and stop acting like a child when someone points it out.

Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives the other portion were Nintendo exclusives. xbox had one stand out game of last generation the month after PS3 and wii were released (gears of War) After that it was all Sony and Nintendo. Not going to waste time telling you what you already know because you and a few xbot fanboys believe xbox games are the best things ever made.

Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.

Show me where critics are saying the Ps4 has a better line up of games, show me where critics have claimed the Ps4 controller is better than the Xbones.

Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives=Bulls***

The wii had more high scoring Exclusives than the PS3 and the Ps3 only had 2 or 3 more high rated exclusives over the xbox 360.

'Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.'

Several=/=Vast majority.

I bring evidence to back up my claims, i suggest you do the same in future because you have done NOTHING to prove your point whereas i have provided plenty of evidence to completely Destroy yours.

lol, playing the faceless numbers game benefited lemmings for the first half of last generation, not so much anymore. I look foward to seeing how you lems run away from that 2 > 1 argument this gen.

That arguments doesn't work in real life no one looks at a line up and say uhh 360 has 5 AAA and PS3 has 3 AAA so yea 360 = superior, I choose 360 because 2 > 1. In real life people actually look at AAA games variety, caliber, on consoles.

Saying 360 has x amount of AAA exclusives doesn't mean anything when everyone knows the majority of those games only come out to first year fud like PD0 and then a repeat cycle of halo, forza, gears for the rest of the generation. Unless you were a die hard Halo fanatic xbox's exclusive AAA line-up was crap compared to PS3's

LMAO...want to put a face the the nameless AAA numbers game you are trying to play here? It will show that xbox's AAA line up of games was a joke in comparison and then there is the fact that the critically acclaimed PS3 AAA games proved to be a higher caliber than xbox's repeat cycle AAA line-up.

I see you are trying to be dense because of your fanboyism but you have been destroyed by common knowledge, please tell me I am wrong and I will show you exactly how those faceless AAA exclusive line-ups stack up along with the pedigree which each game was awarded.

You are only going to embarrass yourself but please continue with your rebellious attempts to suggest that xbox has better exclusive games.

'Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives' your words, Matacritic proves you wrong

'Also there have been several comparisons done for PS4 and xbone controllers this gen and PS4 has overwhelmingly been favored in those comparisons.' your words, you proved yourself wrong because Several=/=Vast majority like you claimed.

Critically acclaimed = Review scores dude , are you really that dense

'i see you are trying to be dense because of your fanboyism'

Seriously? Me providing evidence=Dense

You spouting 'common knowledge' instead of providing empirical evidence= Smart

is it backwards day today?

The scores say it all kid, it's obvious when looking at MC that 'Almost all of the most critically exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives' is just a BS statement because accoridng to the scores the Ps3 only has 3 more 'highly critically acclaimed Exclusives' than the 360.

Try and spin it all you want SONY drone, i Won, you lost

'please tell me I am wrong and I will show you exactly how those faceless AAA exclusive line-ups stack up along with the pedigree which each game was awarded.'

Already did that, reading comprehension FTW, go ahead, waste you time, it doesn't prove your statement either way.

'People should have the sense to know when they have already lost'

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#109  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

Wii U has gamepad, motion controller gaming, free online

PS4 advantages is better graphics, better frame rate, cheaper online, more games and better Playstation PLUS games.

What are Xbox One advantages? Kinect was but because Microsoft dropped this, now we have no Kinect games. Games with Gold costs more than PlaystationPlus and has weaker games. What are fair Xbox One advantages over Wii U and PS4?

Kinect games are still in development. Microsoft has already said this. Also, there are still XBox One's being sold with Kinect. It hasn't been dropped. Not sure why you fools keep saying that. Kinect will be sold seperately as well this fall. M$ released a XB1 only SKU. That's about it.

Some advantages for XB1 are Skype, able to play CDs and music & photo files off USB devices. Has two HDMI ports (IN/OUT) so your able to play HDMI video from other devices through the XBox One. Something the PS4 can't do. You can actually hook the PS4 up to the XB1 and play it through the XB1. lol!! 300K dedicated servers that the PS4 doesn't have. Cloud processing technology. DX12 which won't be on the PS4. Exclusive games that won't be on PS4, Wii U or PC.

Oh.. I forgot a few. lol!! Control cable TV with voice. Snap application techonolgy, not on the PS4. Yeah you can play your game and talk to your friend on Skype at the same time. You can also scan your Redeem Code in using the Kinect instead of typing them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By deactivated-5f26ef21d6f71
Member since 2006 • 2521 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@sukraj said:

Oh Yeah because those same majority of gamers and critics actually have some bearings as to how gamers enjoy the X1.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@SecretPolice said:

@Krelian-co:

Typical goal post movement since all cows ever say is 1080P, 1080P, 1080P repeat a thousand times and yet FM5 goes One better and delivers the 60 fps to boot. I don't expect intellectual honesty from the cows though so carry on I guess. :P

The goal posts never moved you've just completely missed the point the entire time. The issue is the difference in power and graphical capabilities, res and framerate are just two metrics that are the easiest to measure, to compare objectively and are often the difference in multiplats.

If you think it's just about 1080p then that's on your own inability to read the situation. Ironic talking about intellectual honesty when you choose to be blind to the actual argument.

thanks, i do not like wasting time explaining things to morons, i was just going to let him think he had a point xD

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

No meantion of Scalebound? Aw man, i love Platinum.

Also, TC, PS plus subscriptions are actually more expensive in some countries, like the UK.

Also, the Kinect i guess. The fact that it's optional is a fucking relief, but it it'll probably get some games eventually so some people, maybe for their kids, will want it. Also, wasn't it suppose to be an all in one entertainment system? Did tehy drop support for it, or are not going to keep updating anything?

Platinum games are near bankruptcy. I don't get why gamers hate them they make fantastic action games.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By kinectthedots

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Common knowledge fanboy.

'Almost all of the most critically (acclaimed?) exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives'=Bulls***

Several=/=Vast majority.

I'll just leave this here bro..

Source: Best of PS3/xbox360

Best x360

http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/best-xbox-360-games/

Best PS3

http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/best-ps3-games/

360 2005

PD0, AAA

PS3 2005

System not released, N/A

360 2006

GRAW, AAA (not true exclusive but I'll gift it)

PS3 2006

N/A

360 2007

Halo 3, AAA

Forza 2, AAA

PS3 2007

N/A

360 2008

Gears of War 2, AAA

PS3 2008

Resistance 2, AAA

Little Big Planet, AAA

MGS4, AAAA, GOTY+(Best Graphics)

360 2009

Forza 3,AAA

Halo:ODST, AAA

PS3 2009

Infamous, AAA (Best Story/Original IP GOTY)

Killzone 2, AAA (Best Competitive Multiplayer GOTY)

Uncharted 2, AAA (Best Graphics GOTY)

Demon's Souls, AAA GOTY+(Best RPG)

360 2010

Halo Reach, AAA

PS3 2010

God of War 3, AAA (Best Graphics GOTY)

360 2011

Gears of War 3, AAA(best shooterGOTY)

PS3 2011

Uncharted 3, AAA

Little Big Plant 2, AAA

360 2012

Halo 4, AAA

PS3 2012

Journey, AAA, GOTY+

360 2013

N/A

PS3 2013

N/A Beyond: Two Souls, AAA

Puppeteer, AAA

Ni No Kuni, AAA

Since you like numbers so much I'll add that up for you

PS3 = 14 (including 3 GOTYs + 1 AAAA) >>> 360 = 10 ( with having a one year head start)

Only used AAAE titles because I was comparing the best games of each console and didn't even include MLB the Show 2009 or Ninja Gaiden Sigma which were both AAA even though I let GRAW stand, also feel free to bring to light any GS GOTY awards (showing they were the best of the best in their genre) that you can verify and I will add them.

Being real, 2nd tier shit you xbox fanboys hype like like Kameo, Lost Oddessy, Fable and Crackdown aren't high rated, best in their genre or GOTY winners at any credible sites.

The AAA games that xbox does have are vastly outdone in critical acclaim by Sonys deeper variety of genre defining, award winning GOTY caliber games. Even if you look Playstations 2nd tier AA level games like MLBTheShow they are still more critically acclaimed than xbox's 2nd tier selection...just do your own leg work on that.

Now let the damage control and xbot fanboy excuses begin.

Shielder7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#114 Shielder7
Member since 2006 • 5191 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

PS4 advantages is better graphics, better frame rate, cheaper online, more games and better Playstation PLUS games.

What are Xbox One advantages? Kinect was but because Microsoft dropped this, now we have no Kinect games. Games with Gold costs more than PlaystationPlus and has weaker games. What are fair Xbox One advantages over Wii U and PS4?

I actually see MS offering better customer service now in regards to the Xbox, while Sony will not. They're the under dogs now and they know it so they have to.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Kinect, xbox snap.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By blackace

@AzatiS said:

@Syn_Valence said:

Xbone is better at failing than ps4

That . I cant think a single thing that Xbone does better than a PS4 unlike last gen with X360. A single one.

Well, trolls usually don't have much of a brain. The "I cant think" pretty much sums up you and most of the Cows on SW. How about being able to play a music CD? lmao!! I can list many things. See my previous post. Hell, I'll just list them here since my post was ignored.

1. Skype
2. Able to play music CD and music/jpg files from USB media devices.
3. Has two HDMI ports (IN/OUT) so your able to play HDMI video from other devices through the XBox One. Something the PS4 can't do. You can actually hook the PS4 up to the XB1 and play it through the XB1. lol!!
4. 300K dedicated servers that the PS4 doesn't have.
5. Cloud processing technology.
6. DX12 which won't be on the PS4.
7. Exclusive games and new IP's that won't be on PS4, Wii U or PC.
8. Hook up console to cable TV / Control cable TV with voice.
9. Snap application techonolgy, that's not on the PS4.
10. You can play your game and talk to your friend on Skype at the same time.
11. You can also scan your Redeem Code in using the Kinect instead of typing them.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@Syn_Valence said:

That . I cant think a single thing that Xbone does better than a PS4 unlike last gen with X360. A single one.

Well, trolls usually don't have much of a brain. The "I cant think" pretty much sums up you and most of the Cows on SW. How about being able to play a music CD? lmao!! I can list many things. See my previous post.

I wouldn't really call it an advantage per se but it's pretty easy to turn the xbone off. You can also unplug it from a power outlet rather quickly so it doesn't use up much electricity.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8045 Posts

Other than exclusive gaming titles, the advantages the Xbox One offer in my opinion are Snap for split screen multitasking coupled with the ability to run more apps in the background than the PS4, HDMI-input for seamless TV integration coupled with One Guide app channel support, more media apps currently in comparison to the PS4 coupled with Universal app support along with Windows PC and Windows Phone devices, support for other services that I use on other platforms (OneDrive, Skype, Xbox Music, Xbox Video, etc.), an app-centric OS that allows for faster feature updates in comparison to the PS4 (as evidenced by the consistent monthly updates and update preview program), the Kinect camera (I personally like the peripheral and it's obviously more capable than what the PS4 camera is offering in terms of core features and functionality) which offers higher resolution video for Skype/Twitch broadcasting, has an IR blaster for controlling my other living room devices, and provides hands-free voice chat/navigation with higher clarity and more integration than the competition, Smartglass for superior second screen functionality than what the PS4 is offering with the PS app, and a larger cloud presence via the Microsoft Azure servers which provides some backend features for games like Titanfall and Forza in terms of AI and will eventually provide cloud processing for physics and effects in games like the upcoming Crackdown.

All-in-all, the Xbox One advantages can be boiled down to the idea that it is still the better choice for an "all in one" gaming/entertainment console.. That was the intention of the console since day One (pun intended) and it has succeeded so far in that effort and the potential for even greater media capabilities and integration is obviously on the road map.. has this translated to a higher commercial success in comparison to the PS4 in these early stages?.. No, thanks largely to terrible PR decisions and a higher price point.. But feature vs. feature, the Xbox One is clearly the better all-in-one device now and for the foreseeable future.. And that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned because I wanted an all-in-one gaming/media/entertainment box that can completely take over my living room.. No other gaming console on the market right now comes closer to that goal than the Xbox One..

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

HDMI pass through, UI, Media playback, and Twitch broadcasting.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Uses less electricity, I think.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 blackace

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@Syn_Valence said:

Well, trolls usually don't have much of a brain. The "I cant think" pretty much sums up you and most of the Cows on SW. How about being able to play a music CD? lmao!! I can list many things. See my previous post.

I wouldn't really call it an advantage per se but it's pretty easy to turn the xbone off. You can also unplug it from a power outlet rather quickly so it doesn't use up much electricity.

You can do the same thing with the PS4. Unfortunately you can't play a music CD on it. lol!! Or any of the other things I've listed. Ignorance is bliss with Cows.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#123 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I personally think it has awesome exclusives... That's the reason I bought one.

What exclusives besides Halo?

Dead Rising 3 is on PC and so is Titanfall. What you have left is flopza and Sunset Overdrive.

y7jzdgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 y7jzdgy
Member since 2014 • 38 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

MS are more enthusiastic about big budget games this time around and have loads of cash to back it up. More stable and reliable online, better matchmaking and superior chat quality.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

@hrt_rulz01 said:

I personally think it has awesome exclusives... That's the reason I bought one.

What exclusives besides Halo?

Dead Rising 3 is on PC and so is Titanfall. What you have left is flopza and Sunset Overdrive.

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they are bad games.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#126 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
@FoxbatAlpha said:

What powers you ask? Ha, how about the power of flight? Does that do anything for ya? How about the ability to kill a yak at 300 yards....................with mind bullets?!?!?!!

How about the power to move you?

Why do you hate our yak brethren?

The wrath of the yak god will fall upon you!

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@shawn30 said:

Well, first and foremost for me its advantages is its excluisve games. I'm a huge Halo and Gears fan. It starts there, and then branches off to smaller titles like Forza and Fable, Killer Instinct, and then new IP's like Sourcebound, Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break. Games are always first and of course its up to opinion. Titanfall isn't excluisve, but I don't game on PC and its not available on PS4. No interest in the 360 version.

Next for the One is features. Again, subjective if they don't interest you., But the Snap and quick-start ability, the NFL app, TV via voice commands, entire OS navigation via voice commands, voice command for recording gameplay. Those are features I greatly enjoy and got them out of the box. Kinect does a ton for features, especially Twitch and Upload Studio. Its an advantage in my eyes if those features matter to you.

Exclusive games and features with Kinect are big advantages MS has. But that's to me. I'm not impressed enough by the PS4's visuals to buy one, so that advantage for that console is lost on me as I'm perfectly fine with the Xbox One's visual capabilities. Sony has some amazing franchises and that is an advantage. I just haven't jumped in. As for the WII-U only Zelda and Beyonetta are the only advantages it has. But at the end of the day is all about your personal preference. No one is wrong. Its just what you like/value.

Those Apps, TV thing does not exist in Europe.No Asia or Europe. So it´s totally unless. You can record also on PS4.

Kinect yes but Microsoft dropped Kinect which means it´s same PS4 camera now because developers said: Dropping Kinect = Nobody buys Kinect = No point to make Kinect games. Now i see that everyone are buying Xbox One without Kinect which makes this Kinect dead now.

Well now we found out that most Xbox One exclusives were timed exclusives and now this means Xbox One has only few exclusive games.

Forza = Driveclub

Fable = Bloodstone

Killer Instinct = too small demo game. Compare to PS+ free games and this makes this game pointless.

Xbox One has 22 games rated 100-75

PS4 has 43 games rated 100-75

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Antwan3K

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@shawn30 said:

Well, first and foremost for me its advantages is its excluisve games. I'm a huge Halo and Gears fan. It starts there, and then branches off to smaller titles like Forza and Fable, Killer Instinct, and then new IP's like Sourcebound, Sunset Overdrive, and Quantum Break. Games are always first and of course its up to opinion. Titanfall isn't excluisve, but I don't game on PC and its not available on PS4. No interest in the 360 version.

Next for the One is features. Again, subjective if they don't interest you., But the Snap and quick-start ability, the NFL app, TV via voice commands, entire OS navigation via voice commands, voice command for recording gameplay. Those are features I greatly enjoy and got them out of the box. Kinect does a ton for features, especially Twitch and Upload Studio. Its an advantage in my eyes if those features matter to you.

Exclusive games and features with Kinect are big advantages MS has. But that's to me. I'm not impressed enough by the PS4's visuals to buy one, so that advantage for that console is lost on me as I'm perfectly fine with the Xbox One's visual capabilities. Sony has some amazing franchises and that is an advantage. I just haven't jumped in. As for the WII-U only Zelda and Beyonetta are the only advantages it has. But at the end of the day is all about your personal preference. No one is wrong. Its just what you like/value.

Those Apps, TV thing does not exist in Europe.No Asia or Europe. So it´s totally unless. You can record also on PS4.

Kinect yes but Microsoft dropped Kinect which means it´s same PS4 camera now because developers said: Dropping Kinect = Nobody buys Kinect = No point to make Kinect games. Now i see that everyone are buying Xbox One without Kinect which makes this Kinect dead now.

Well now we found out that most Xbox One exclusives were timed exclusives and now this means Xbox One has only few exclusive games.

Forza = Driveclub

Fable = Bloodstone

Killer Instinct = too small demo game. Compare to PS+ free games and this makes this game pointless.

I live in the United States so all those apps and "TV thing" are very useful for me.. and beyond that, surely these services will eventually make it to wider markets.. also the Xbox One will likely continue to have more media apps because it shares universal app development with Windows 8/9 architecture which makes it extremely easy for devs to bring apps to the console and vice-versa between PC.. Couple that with Microsoft's overall push for media apps plus the splitscreen capabilities and you have a system that will continue to be ahead of the PS4 in the app/media category.. The Xbox One will also continue to be the only console with that type of seamless TV integration via HDMI-input because the PS4 doesn't have that port.. I mean wow, just because certain services haven't made it to all regions make them "useless" when they are already available in major regions like the US and will eventually make they're way to other areas as well?.. please.. The Xbox One is clearly the better all-in-one device, especially in the US.. as far as other regions are concerned, at least those apps and features will eventually make their way there while on the other hand, the PS4 will never have an HDMI-input in it's current configuration and all indications point to it severely lagging in apps for the foreseeable future in comparison to the Xbox One.. I can admit that currently, the PS4 is the better pure gaming console due to these early performance advantages while developers get accustomed to the XBO's architecture coupled with the fact that the PS4 has beefier specs overall anyway, but the Xbox One is the better gaming/media/entertainment hub.. for the same price, it's just up to which of those advantages appeal to you more.. right now, the PS4 is winning that argument in terms of sales.. but we still have 6-7 more years to go sir.. and I don't play "sales", I wanted an all-in-one gaming device and the PS4 simply would not have sufficed in comparison to what I get from an Xbox One.. personal preference and all that..

true, Kinect has lost some of it's core gaming potential but it is still leagues better than the PS4 Camera in terms of overall features and functionality.. Plus lets not forget that there is still an Xbox One SKU that comes bundled with the Kinect so at the minimum, as Phil Spencer has already stated, the Kinect integration and functionality will continue to be improved upon in order to make it an even more attractive purchase even as a separate add-on.. Xbox Fitness is already something I use on a daily basis and there is no way I can play that game in it's current form on the PS4.. that speaks volumes.. the Kinect is also the best place to play games like the new Dance Central which is an extremely popular game.. No matter how you try to spin it, the Kinect 2.0 is a powerful piece of tech that isn't available for the PS4.. period.. Just like remote play via the PS Vita and the upcoming Project Morpheus are impressive pieces of tech for the PS4 that aren't available for the Xbox One.. but let's not pretend that the Kinect 2.0 is "dead" just because it's not bundled in every box.. if that's the case Project Morpheus is already "dead" right?..

and you can try and argue points like "Forza = Driveclub" until you are blue in the face, but it basically all boils down to personal preference.. some people will prefer Forza while others will prefer Driveclub.. some people will prefer Halo and some will prefer Killzone.. Some will prefer Gears of War and others will prefer Uncharted.. There's nothing wrong with that.. but to discount Xbox One exclusives because the PS4 has exclusive games in the a similar genre is an exercise in futility and doesn't make much sense.. That argument can be made both ways sir.. and "better games" is purely subjective by nature and can't be accurately weighed or argued because it is based purely on personal preference.. and if you want to argue review scores and sales, which is the more popular and critically acclaimed game franchise: Halo or Killzone?.. Gears of War or Uncharted?.. According to Gamespot, Forza Motorsport 5 is a AAA title and Forza in general is a AAA franchise that's sold millions.. let's wait and get a review score and some sales figures for Driveclub before you start to claim that it is "equal"..

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By kinectthedots

@Antwan3K said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@shawn30 said:

Forza = Driveclub

Fable = Bloodstone

I live in the United States so all those apps and "TV thing" are very useful for me.. and beyond that, surely these services will eventually make it to wider markets.. also the Xbox One will likely continue to have more media apps because it shares universal app development with Windows 8/9 architecture which makes it extremely easy for devs to bring apps to the console and vice-versa between PC.. Couple that with Microsoft's overall push for media apps plus the splitscreen capabilities and you have a system that will continue to be ahead of the PS4 in the app/media category.. The Xbox One will also continue to be the only console with that type of seamless TV integration via HDMI-input because the PS4 doesn't have that port.. I mean wow, just because certain services haven't made it to all regions make them "useless" when they are already available in major regions like the US and will eventually make they're way to other areas as well?.. please.. The Xbox One is clearly the better all-in-one device, especially in the US.. as far as other regions are concerned, at least those apps and features will eventually make their way there while on the other hand, the PS4 will never have an HDMI-input in it's current configuration and all indications point to it severely lagging in apps for the foreseeable future in comparison to the Xbox One.. I can admit that currently, the PS4 is the better pure gaming console due to these early performance advantages while developers get accustomed to the XBO's architecture coupled with the fact that the PS4 has beefier specs overall anyway, but the Xbox One is the better gaming/media/entertainment hub.. for the same price, it's just up to which of those advantages appeal to you more.. right now, the PS4 is winning that argument in terms of sales.. but we still have 6-7 more years to go sir.. and I don't play "sales", I wanted an all-in-one gaming device and the PS4 simply would not have sufficed in comparison to what I get from an Xbox One.. personal preference and all that..

true, Kinect has lost some of it's core gaming potential but it is still leagues better than the PS4 Camera in terms of overall features and functionality.. Plus lets not forget that there is still an Xbox One SKU that comes bundled with the Kinect so at the minimum, as Phil Spencer has already stated, the Kinect integration and functionality will continue to be improved upon in order to make it an even more attractive purchase even as a separate add-on.. Xbox Fitness is already something I use on a daily basis and there is no way I can play that game in it's current form on the PS4.. that speaks volumes.. the Kinect is also the best place to play games like the new Dance Central which is an extremely popular game.. No matter how you try to spin it, the Kinect 2.0 is a powerful piece of tech that isn't available for the PS4.. period.. Just like remote play via the PS Vita and the upcoming Project Morpheus are impressive pieces of tech for the PS4 that aren't available for the Xbox One.. but let's not pretend that the Kinect 2.0 is "dead" just because it's not bundled in every box.. if that's the case Project Morpheus is already "dead" right?..

and you can try and argue points like "Forza = Driveclub" until you are blue in the face, but it basically all boils down to personal preference.. some people will prefer Forza while others will prefer Driveclub.. some people will prefer Halo and some will prefer Killzone.. Some will prefer Gears of War and others will prefer Uncharted.. There's nothing wrong with that.. but to discount Xbox One exclusives because the PS4 has exclusive games in the a similar genre is an exercise in futility and doesn't make much sense.. That argument can be made both ways sir.. and "better games" is purely subjective by nature and can't be accurately weighed or argued because it is based purely on personal preference.. and if you want to argue review scores and sales, which is the more popular and critically acclaimed game franchise: Halo or Killzone?.. Gears of War or Uncharted?.. According to Gamespot, Forza Motorsport 5 is a AAA title and Forza in general is a AAA franchise that's sold millions.. let's wait and get a review score and some sales figures for Driveclub before you start to claim that it is "equal"..

WOW,

Just look at that giant wall of shill. It's clear that xbox one's greatest advantage is without question it's never say die and inexplicably loyal xbox followers.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Antwan3K

@kinectthedots said:

@Antwan3K said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@shawn30 said:

Forza = Driveclub

Fable = Bloodstone

WOW,

Just look at that giant wall of shill. It's clear that xbox one's greatest advantage is without question it's never say die and inexplicably loyal xbox followers.

Sorry but not everyone comes to forums to type one or two sentence of trolling nonsense.. I prefer to explain my points of view.. too bad more people don't do the same..

If you didn't want to read my "wall of shill", why quote and reply to it?..

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@kinectthedots said:

@delta3074 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Common knowledge fanboy.

Several=/=Vast majority.

I'll just leave this here bro..

Source: Best of PS3/xbox360

Best x360

http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/best-xbox-360-games/

Best PS3

http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/best-ps3-games/

360 2005

PD0, AAA

PS3 2005

System not released, N/A

360 2006

GRAW, AAA (not true exclusive but I'll gift it)

PS3 2006

N/A

360 2007

Halo 3, AAA

Forza 2, AAA

PS3 2007

N/A

360 2008

Gears of War 2, AAA

PS3 2008

Resistance 2, AAA

Little Big Planet, AAA

MGS4, AAAA, GOTY+(Best Graphics)

360 2009

Forza 3,AAA

Halo:ODST, AAA

PS3 2009

Infamous, AAA (Best Story/Original IP GOTY)

Killzone 2, AAA (Best Competitive Multiplayer GOTY)

Uncharted 2, AAA (Best Graphics GOTY)

Demon's Souls, AAA GOTY+(Best RPG)

360 2010

Halo Reach, AAA

PS3 2010

God of War 3, AAA (Best Graphics GOTY)

360 2011

Gears of War 3, AAA(best shooterGOTY)

PS3 2011

Uncharted 3, AAA

Little Big Plant 2, AAA

360 2012

Halo 4, AAA

PS3 2012

Journey, AAA, GOTY+

360 2013

N/A

PS3 2013

N/A Beyond: Two Souls, AAA

Puppeteer, AAA

Ni No Kuni, AAA

Since you like numbers so much I'll add that up for you

PS3 = 14 (including 3 GOTYs + 1 AAAA) >>> 360 = 10 ( with having a one year head start)

Only used AAAE titles because I was comparing the best games of each console and didn't even include MLB the Show 2009 or Ninja Gaiden Sigma which were both AAA even though I let GRAW stand, also feel free to bring to light any GS GOTY awards (showing they were the best of the best in their genre) that you can verify and I will add them.

Being real, 2nd tier shit you xbox fanboys hype like like Kameo, Lost Oddessy, Fable and Crackdown aren't high rated, best in their genre or GOTY winners at any credible sites.

The AAA games that xbox does have are vastly outdone in critical acclaim by Sonys deeper variety of genre defining, award winning GOTY caliber games. Even if you look Playstations 2nd tier AA level games like MLBTheShow they are still more critically acclaimed than xbox's 2nd tier selection...just do your own leg work on that.

Now let the damage control and xbot fanboy excuses begin.

Metacritic disagrees with your list, as i already stated , according to Metacritic the Ps3 only has 1 more AAAE than the 360 over the generation so your sums are wrong, go ahead and go over to MC and count them like i did because you missed a couple of AAAE's on the 360's side dude.

Besides, even at 14 to 10 that doesn't equate to 'Almost all of the most critically (acclaimed?) exclusive games last gen were Sony exclusives' so try again because you have still yet to prove that statement sunshine and you still have not factored in that the Wii has more high rated exclusives than the Ps3.

in other words, your evidence does not back up your initial statement AT ALL.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 blackace

Nuff said.

1. Skype
3. Has two HDMI ports (IN/OUT) so your able to play HDMI video from other devices through the XBox One. Something the PS4 can't do. You can actually hook the PS4 up to the XB1 and play it through the XB1. lol!!
5. Cloud processing technology, which Sony isn't using for PS4.
11. You can also scan your Redeem Code in using the Kinect instead of typing them.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

Nuff said.

1. Skype

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

You even used DX as an advantage...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My god you fake manticore..lol

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#134  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@blackace said:

Nuff said.

1. Skype

12. Better Sound codex for far better voice chat

13. Stream media from any network connected pc

14. Skype has full motion tracking capabilities and at hi resolution, including zoom on face.

15. Controller battery charge lasts far longer than the ps4's

16. Controller doesnt have a gimmicky annoying light bar on it that the ps4 does, many people hate this "feature" of the DS4

17. Controller has rumble built into the triggers on the back of the controller.

18. Smartglass app is superior to the Playstation app.

19. It can upload straight to Youtube, Ps4 requires a work-around.

20. Controller is fully supported for PC ( a perk)

21. Better wifi than the Ps4.

Just some I added.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 cainetao11

@SambaLele: "I guess the exclusives, for the ones that prefer those over other platforms'"

Really about it huh? I got an X1 because I knew I want to play halo. But DR3 was a blast, looking forward to QB and Sunset Overdrive even has me interested. Titanfall was a reason also, but after I got a gaming PC and wished I had waited a little.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I don't know about you, but I buy systems for games. I love Halo, I loved Gears on the 360, I love Dead Rising and Crackdown. Probably not any secret that the PS4 is more powerful. But really, if you're looking for "advantages," why wouldn't you just game on PC?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 cainetao11

@happyduds77: "

@deadline-zero0 said:

No meantion of Scalebound? Aw man, i love Platinum.

Also, TC, PS plus subscriptions are actually more expensive in some countries, like the UK.

Also, the Kinect i guess. The fact that it's optional is a fucking relief, but it it'll probably get some games eventually so some people, maybe for their kids, will want it. Also, wasn't it suppose to be an all in one entertainment system? Did tehy drop support for it, or are not going to keep updating anything?

Platinum games are near bankruptcy. I don't get why gamers hate them they make fantastic action games."

Yeah Kinect is imo only worth time spent with people laughing. Got KSR because my 7 year old nephew saw the commercial and was excited. Watching a 72 year old grandpa compete against his little grandson was worth the price of admission. My dad was so focused but uncoordinated. Effing hilarious every time.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#138 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

1 Billion spend on exlusives which sony cant afford thanks to their finacials, think about it, every singe time ms upped their exlusives, xbox hardly had exlusives, x360 had plenty, xbone is gonna have tons.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 FreedomFreeLife

@dakan45 said:

1 Billion spend on exlusives which sony cant afford thanks to their finacials, think about it, every singe time ms upped their exlusives, xbox hardly had exlusives, x360 had plenty, xbone is gonna have tons.

1 Billion spend on "TIMED EXCLUSIVES". Sony does not need spend money on exclusives because Sony has 30 different game studios but Microsoft has 4 different studios

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 FreedomFreeLife

@blackace said:

Nuff said.

1. Skype (Coming on PS4, also it does not change nothing. PS4 has also video chat)

2. Able to play music CD and music/jpg files from USB media devices. (Point? I can play and view music and pictures in PS4 and also without USB)

3. Has two HDMI ports (IN/OUT) so your able to play HDMI video from other devices through the XBox One. Something the PS4 can't do. You can actually hook the PS4 up to the XB1 and play it through the XB1. lol!! (HDMI for 720p but i play 1080p. What is your point???)

4. 300K dedicated servers that the PS4 doesn't have. (and yet 300k dedicated servers means nothing. All PS4 exclusive games has dedicated servers. What those dedicated servers help when Call of Duty or Battlefield has most players playing on PS4? For exmaple. There were 2 time more players on PS4 version than Xbox One version. So less people are playing Xbox One version but also inferior version.

5. Cloud processing technology, which Sony isn't using for PS4. (PS4 has cloud processing technology and THEIR OWN COMPANY. READ NEWS. PS4 is stronger. Cloud won´t help)

6. DX12 which won't be on the PS4. (Point? Weak hardware and DX12 or strong hardware and DX11? DX11 with stronger hardware is still better look)

7. Exclusive games and new IP's that won't be on PS4, Wii U or PC. (There are new exclusive games also on PS4 that are not on Xbox One)

8. Hook up console to cable TV / Control cable TV with voice. (Why i play TV but not games???)

9. Snap application techonolgy, that's not on the PS4. (Um what? I watch TV or playing games???)

10. You can play your game and talk to your friend on Skype at the same time. (I can play game and talk my friends in video chat too and it´s not Skype)

11. You can also scan your Redeem Code in using the Kinect instead of typing them. (really???)

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@Krelian-co:

@Krelian-co said:

@softwaregeek said:

@Krelian-co: you didn't follow the link. sigh. you can lead a horse to water....There's many ways to utilize the cloud. I know, because I'm a cloud software developer. I don't have the specifics of how they used it. Just because you don't understand how something works doesn't mean that it doesn't work. Like I said, grow up, do the research, get a job. Pay some taxes. Become a civilized human being. Get a girlfriend. Have some kids. Gain some perspective on life. There's no reason to use that kind of language either.

So are you telling me you didn't notice anything different or any use of the cloud on those games since you can't even explain a single use of it, not even by personal experience and you don't have "the specifics of it" but since microsoft said so we should be ok with it!

hey great job making your point, please do tell me more about my personal life since you obviously cannot make any argument about the cloud.

Krelian, the game isn't going to suddenly pause and declare "I'm using the cloud!". It's going to do it in such a way that the user doesn't notice it. Just because you don't notice it doesn't mean it's not happening in the background. If you want an example that you can see then you can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QxHdUDhOMyw

As time goes on and developers utilize this feature, the games will get better and better. This is true innovation. This is more than just the typical "build the next-gen console bigger-and-faster" mentality. This is a completely different approach to game development. And since it's a new technology, not all of the best ways in which to use it have been discovered yet. Stick with your PS4 if you want a second-class online gaming experience with lag and host advantage. Move to XB1 if you want the best online experience there is. No lag. No host advantage. No long waits in the lobby. All because of the power of the cloud. Let's face it, it's an online world now. One System seems to have made a move in that direction. The others are left wanting.

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

@Krelian-co:

@Krelian-co said:

@softwaregeek said:

@Krelian-co: you didn't follow the link. sigh. you can lead a horse to water....There's many ways to utilize the cloud. I know, because I'm a cloud software developer. I don't have the specifics of how they used it. Just because you don't understand how something works doesn't mean that it doesn't work. Like I said, grow up, do the research, get a job. Pay some taxes. Become a civilized human being. Get a girlfriend. Have some kids. Gain some perspective on life. There's no reason to use that kind of language either.

So are you telling me you didn't notice anything different or any use of the cloud on those games since you can't even explain a single use of it, not even by personal experience and you don't have "the specifics of it" but since microsoft said so we should be ok with it!

hey great job making your point, please do tell me more about my personal life since you obviously cannot make any argument about the cloud.

Krelian, the game isn't going to suddenly pause and declare "I'm using the cloud!". It's going to do it in such a way that the user doesn't notice it. Just because you don't notice it doesn't mean it's not happening in the background. If you want an example that you can see then you can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QxHdUDhOMyw

As time goes on and developers utilize this feature, the games will get better and better. This is true innovation. This is more than just the typical "build the next-gen console bigger-and-faster" mentality. This is a completely different approach to game development. And since it's a new technology, not all of the best ways in which to use it have been discovered yet. Stick with your PS4 if you want a second-class online gaming experience with lag and host advantage. Move to XB1 if you want the best online experience there is. No lag. No host advantage. No long waits in the lobby. All because of the power of the cloud. Let's face it, it's an online world now. One System seems to have made a move in that direction. The others are left wanting.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

It is better at taking up space that thing is huge and so is the power brick. That is all that comes to mind right now.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#144 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Well there are Xbox exclusives of course and I'm sure in a few years it will have a superior OS. It's a better media center too. Far better.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#145 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

it doesn't have any.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#146 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

The controller's joysticks position and Sunset Overdrive if it's any good.

That's about it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By blackace

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Nuff said.

1. Skype

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

You even used DX as an advantage...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

My god you fake manticore..lol

Guess you can't refute any of it. That's probably the funniest part of your post. Trolls laugh when they have nothing intelligent to say and can't debate the facts.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 blackace
@FreedomFreeLife said:

@blackace said:

Nuff said.

1. Skype (Coming on PS4, also it does not change nothing. PS4 has also video chat) Skype is owned by M$. Gotta a link saying it's coming to PS4. What video chat app does the PS4. I haven't seen one.

2. Able to play music CD and music/jpg files from USB media devices. (Point? I can play and view music and pictures in PS4 and also without USB) The point is it's an advantage. Something the PS4 can't do.

3. Has two HDMI ports (IN/OUT) so your able to play HDMI video from other devices through the XBox One. Something the PS4 can't do. You can actually hook the PS4 up to the XB1 and play it through the XB1. lol!! (HDMI for 720p but i play 1080p. What is your point???) Point is, the PS4 doesn't have it. Another advantage. You asked for advantages and I'm given them to you and you keep saying, "What's the point." LMAO!! XB1 has over 2 dozen games that are 1080 native. We play 1080p games as well. Duuhh!!!

4. 300K dedicated servers that the PS4 doesn't have. (and yet 300k dedicated servers means nothing. All PS4 exclusive games has dedicated servers. What those dedicated servers help when Call of Duty or Battlefield has most players playing on PS4? For exmaple. There were 2 time more players on PS4 version than Xbox One version. So less people are playing Xbox One version but also inferior version. - We don't know how many PS4 games are actually using dedicated server. The 300,000 dedicated server are also for the Xbox 360 as well. So that's over 84 million gamers using them. The servers aren't just for multiplat games fool. lol!! Microsoft dedicated servers are superior to PSN servers.

5. Cloud processing technology, which Sony isn't using for PS4. (PS4 has cloud processing technology and THEIR OWN COMPANY. READ NEWS. PS4 is stronger. Cloud won´t help) I've heard nothing about Sony using Cloud processing tech in any of their games. You have a link. Cloud will help a lot. Do some research and stop trying to Damage Control the facts.

6. DX12 which won't be on the PS4. (Point? Weak hardware and DX12 or strong hardware and DX11? DX11 with stronger hardware is still better look) DX12 will be like bionic for 6 million dollar man. Better, stronger, faster. XB1 is far from weak compared to the PS4. Gap has been closing with every XB1 update. Don't see any more 720P games being announced, do you? By this time next year there won't be any 900P games either and the FPS gap will be just about closed.

7. Exclusive games and new IP's that won't be on PS4, Wii U or PC. (There are new exclusive games also on PS4 that are not on Xbox One) Still an advantage when it's not on the other platform.

8. Hook up console to cable TV / Control cable TV with voice. (Why i play TV but not games???) Still a valuable option for gamers who want something different. Gamers don't play games 7/24. Many take breaks to watch TV. Being able to switch from game to TV instantly is a nice option.

9. Snap application techonolgy, that's not on the PS4. (Um what? I watch TV or playing games???) Again, not on the PS4. Snapping from playing a game to Skype is a nice luxury. From a browser to Netflix or to Twitch on the fly. Can't do that on PS4. Another advantage.

10. You can play your game and talk to your friend on Skype at the same time. (I can play game and talk my friends in video chat too and it´s not Skype) Give me a link showing this. I'd like to see you playing a game on the PS4 and video chatting at the same time. Show me.

11. You can also scan your Redeem Code in using the Kinect instead of typing them. (really???) Yes, really. XBox One 1st party games comes with the QR Code scanning cards with the codes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code Put the QR card up to the Kinect camera and the redeem code is loaded. You obviously don't own an XB1 or you would know this.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@blackace said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

@blackace said:

Nuff said.

1. Skype (Coming on PS4, also it does not change nothing. PS4 has also video chat) Skype is owned by M$. Gotta a link saying it's coming to PS4. What video chat app does the PS4. I haven't seen one.

2. Able to play music CD and music/jpg files from USB media devices. (Point? I can play and view music and pictures in PS4 and also without USB) The point is it's an advantage. Something the PS4 can't do.

3. Has two HDMI ports (IN/OUT) so your able to play HDMI video from other devices through the XBox One. Something the PS4 can't do. You can actually hook the PS4 up to the XB1 and play it through the XB1. lol!! (HDMI for 720p but i play 1080p. What is your point???) Point is, the PS4 doesn't have it. Another advantage. You asked for advantages and I'm given them to you and you keep saying, "What's the point." LMAO!! XB1 has over 2 dozen games that are 1080 native. We play 1080p games as well. Duuhh!!!

4. 300K dedicated servers that the PS4 doesn't have. (and yet 300k dedicated servers means nothing. All PS4 exclusive games has dedicated servers. What those dedicated servers help when Call of Duty or Battlefield has most players playing on PS4? For exmaple. There were 2 time more players on PS4 version than Xbox One version. So less people are playing Xbox One version but also inferior version. - We don't know how many PS4 games are actually using dedicated server. The 300,000 dedicated server are also for the Xbox 360 as well. So that's over 84 million gamers using them. The servers aren't just for multiplat games fool. lol!! Microsoft dedicated servers are superior to PSN servers.

5. Cloud processing technology, which Sony isn't using for PS4. (PS4 has cloud processing technology and THEIR OWN COMPANY. READ NEWS. PS4 is stronger. Cloud won´t help) I've heard nothing about Sony using Cloud processing tech in any of their games. You have a link. Cloud will help a lot. Do some research and stop trying to Damage Control the facts.

6. DX12 which won't be on the PS4. (Point? Weak hardware and DX12 or strong hardware and DX11? DX11 with stronger hardware is still better look) DX12 will be like bionic for 6 million dollar man. Better, stronger, faster. XB1 is far from weak compared to the PS4. Gap has been closing with every XB1 update. Don't see any more 720P games being announced, do you? By this time next year there won't be any 900P games either and the FPS gap will be just about closed.

7. Exclusive games and new IP's that won't be on PS4, Wii U or PC. (There are new exclusive games also on PS4 that are not on Xbox One) Still an advantage when it's not on the other platform.

8. Hook up console to cable TV / Control cable TV with voice. (Why i play TV but not games???) Still a valuable option for gamers who want something different. Gamers don't play games 7/24. Many take breaks to watch TV. Being able to switch from game to TV instantly is a nice option.

9. Snap application techonolgy, that's not on the PS4. (Um what? I watch TV or playing games???) Again, not on the PS4. Snapping from playing a game to Skype is a nice luxury. From a browser to Netflix or to Twitch on the fly. Can't do that on PS4. Another advantage.

10. You can play your game and talk to your friend on Skype at the same time. (I can play game and talk my friends in video chat too and it´s not Skype) Give me a link showing this. I'd like to see you playing a game on the PS4 and video chatting at the same time. Show me.

11. You can also scan your Redeem Code in using the Kinect instead of typing them. (really???) Yes, really. XBox One 1st party games comes with the QR Code scanning cards with the codes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code Put the QR card up to the Kinect camera and the redeem code is loaded. You obviously don't own an XB1 or you would know this.

i puked a little in my mouth watching so much ignorance, bullshit and lies in one post.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Add 3D Blu Ray support to the list once the next update hits.