What are PS4 owners playing?

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9394 Posts

I dunno. Mine's in my closet until Bloodborne comes out. Seriously, I haven't even hooked it up yet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

@lundy86_4 said:

DA:I/FFXIV/Alien Isolation/Game of Thrones.

all those games run better on PC and none are exclusive to ps4 why would u play a sloppier version of those games?

So do all MCC on xbox 360...hahahaaa

No bugs running for years on xbox 360,buying that shit for xbox one is a waste of money just to play a beta..hahaha

Guilty Gear i am playing....

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

pretty much nothing on it right now. I tried 1st light last week because it was free. got bored before i finished it.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#104  Edited By jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

Jeez you swear there arent enough games to go around. I have 16 physical copy games and 15 ps +...thats a lot of games. its not the ps4 had a subpar 2014...ALL CONSOLES DID ( you can make a case for wii u having a great year)

this is what happens when fanboys try to reach...less forum battles and more gaming might be good for you guys...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

@Zassimick said:

@ProtossRushX: Nah, kid. I don't get it. I'll continue buying PS4 as it is DA BEST!!!!

well get this then during xbox360/ps3 reign PC has come back kids today are growing up playing minecraft (pc) skyrim (PC) are ignoring consoles

kids today like free games and do there gaming on laptop pcs or gaming pc rigs

they don't like ps4 at all actually so id unno where ur coming from kid

they were like wow morrowind on pc and oh we got all these indies on pc and like pc minecraft and league of legends

KIDS ARE ABANDONING sony and the ps4 theyve seen the light of the PC as the master

ur just playing bad pc games on ur ps4 sony has not even built game for there system like nintendo does

companies saying arigh put our pc port on the ps4 i guess for value

there not building game for that system there building for the new age of pc gamers an like ur gettin the scraps that run bad on ps4

So basically what you are doing is downplaying the PS4 for something the xbox one has in stride multiplatforms.?

How is FH2 relevant is on xbox 360 you don't need an xbox one to play it,the same with MCC...

The only real exclusive basically the xbox one had this holiday was Sunset over drive which is not the greatest game ever but is ok.

The rest is multiplatform crap which you don't need an xbox one for,and is funny because the bundle most sold this holiday was ACU bundle which is a multiplatform game screwed in all platforms including PC.

So xbox one owner are playing multiplatforms hell show me a link were it say Halo MCC outsold COD advance war or ACU.? Hell were was Sun Set over drive in the holiday list.? See basically what you people are playing on xbox one is multiplatforms and that include halo and FH2 which are multiplatforms.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#106 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

My PS4 has been off since I got bored of PES 2015. I'll fire it up again with Resident Evil HD then again in February if I go through with importing Dragon Quest Heroes.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts

Dota 2, Payday 2, and a few other games on the PC. Super Smash and MK9 on Wii U. ABout to start Infamous: SS on PS4, and maybe LBP2.

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#108 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

@tormentos said:

@ProtossRushX said:

@Zassimick said:

@ProtossRushX: Nah, kid. I don't get it. I'll continue buying PS4 as it is DA BEST!!!!

well get this then during xbox360/ps3 reign PC has come back kids today are growing up playing minecraft (pc) skyrim (PC) are ignoring consoles

kids today like free games and do there gaming on laptop pcs or gaming pc rigs

they don't like ps4 at all actually so id unno where ur coming from kid

they were like wow morrowind on pc and oh we got all these indies on pc and like pc minecraft and league of legends

KIDS ARE ABANDONING sony and the ps4 theyve seen the light of the PC as the master

ur just playing bad pc games on ur ps4 sony has not even built game for there system like nintendo does

companies saying arigh put our pc port on the ps4 i guess for value

there not building game for that system there building for the new age of pc gamers an like ur gettin the scraps that run bad on ps4

So basically what you are doing is downplaying the PS4 for something the xbox one has in stride multiplatforms.?

How is FH2 relevant is on xbox 360 you don't need an xbox one to play it,the same with MCC...

The only real exclusive basically the xbox one had this holiday was Sunset over drive which is not the greatest game ever but is ok.

The rest is multiplatform crap which you don't need an xbox one for,and is funny because the bundle most sold this holiday was ACU bundle which is a multiplatform game screwed in all platforms including PC.

So xbox one owner are playing multiplatforms hell show me a link were it say Halo MCC outsold COD advance war or ACU.? Hell were was Sun Set over drive in the holiday list.? See basically what you people are playing on xbox one is multiplatforms and that include halo and FH2 which are multiplatforms.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh I would like OP to provide a link on MMC collection out selling Call of duty

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#109 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@lostrib: lol...."every time".

And I suppose you're always right on contrast...oh wait, you're wrong "sometimes".

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

Playing Halo 5 beta every night, and some Halo MCC multiplayer

ps4 what are u playing tell us tlel us what ur doing let us know

Bragging about a port of a very old game that barely works and a half-baked beta....

Then asking them what they have to play....

Nice.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:

@lostrib: lol...."every time".

And I suppose you're always right on contrast...oh wait, you're wrong "sometimes".

I didn't make any claims about being right or wrong. You're the one making these statements as if they're fact, without any factual basis

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Far Cry 4, Infamous First Light, Destiny (lel), and the retail version of Halo 5.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#113 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

In the middle of Far Cry 4, GTA5, LBP3, COD Advanced Warfare, and considering replaying the Evil Within because I loved it SO MUCH.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#114 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

I'm not. Most my playtime is currently on Vita.

SuddenlyTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 SuddenlyTragic
Member since 2005 • 976 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

@2mrw said:

Infamous : first light

Swapper

TLOU

Driveclub

why play drive club when Forza Horizon 2 exists etc?

its like a fakeout racing game compared to a true gem

TLOU is on ps3 and ppl played that years ago

never heard of swapper and infamous first light didn't get many game of the year awards like sunset over drive did which one is a better game in ur opinion

Kid, I don't know where the **** you came from but stop making threads. You just made a thread saying how you regret buying an Xbox One and wish you had a PS4. You also bashed Sunset Overdrive and racing games in general, now you're defending SO and Forza. Make up your mind and also learn how to construct a proper sentence or even a logical thought for that matter. I also highly doubt you even own a good gaming PC so stop acting like you do. And in conclusion...You're an idiot.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

Still playing GTA 5, the bugs are getting a bit annoying though as I had the game randomly loading the story mode from the start again forcing me to load the last checkpoint to return where I left off and it crashed/freezed on me a couple of times also, already played it on the 360 and stuff like this just never happened .

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#120  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Far Cry 4, GTA5, Infamous First Light and The Swapper.

Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

Dear God. It's like arguing with a wall...if the wall had down syndrome.

GTA V, FarCry 4, and The Evil Within. Plenty of games to finish still. Also, playing Peggle 2 and I was on the Evolve beta.