We're in for a real treat graphically this gen

#201 Edited by SelfReflect (117 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

@selfreflect: What exactly is the issue? Without bringing up other outside topics that are related to graphics, this is basically just jerking off over pretty things.

Yo, let it go. You're talking to the most rabid fanboy in the history of this board, one who has gotten banned at least a (literal) dozen times and keeps coming back. You're not gonna get anywhere with him.

This cant be coming from you!

Youre a bitter psychotic Nintendo fanboy troll who occasionally loves to cheerlead the xbone because you think it will spite or upset playstation fans (little do you know, no one cares about you or what you have to say lol)

And to even dedicate your time to trolling just to spite strangers on the internet shows how much of a loner/outcast/screw job you are

Hasnt it already been confirmed too, that you had a mental breakdown and thats why youve been hating on the PS4 so much lately?

Im always reasonable....and i always speak the truth...I dont sugar coat it....the reality is the PS4>>>>xbone in every single way....and I just speak on that

The reality is Sony has supported gamers the most So i support Sony the most

Its the trolls like you who defend the anti-consumer Microsoft who ruin gaming

How can you call yourself a gamer yet go against the only company whos always been there for gamers-Sony

Playstation hating trolls like you are counter productive to gaming

#202 Edited by SelfReflect (117 posts) -

@The_Stand_In said:
@selfreflect said:

Infamous is the best looking game in existence period.

Lol, no.

Derp derp a derp YES!

The complex gemotry, the lighting, textures, particles, destructable environments, the IQ, reflections etc

In terms of the WHOLE graphics package NOTHING comes close to Infamous Second Son

Infamous is far and away the best looking game on the market, a testament to the PS4

#203 Edited by turtlethetaffer (17180 posts) -

@selfreflect: Sony sucks, long live Xbone.

#204 Posted by Draign (882 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

@charizard1605 said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

@selfreflect: What exactly is the issue? Without bringing up other outside topics that are related to graphics, this is basically just jerking off over pretty things.

Yo, let it go. You're talking to the most rabid fanboy in the history of this board, one who has gotten banned at least a (literal) dozen times and keeps coming back. You're not gonna get anywhere with him.

This cant be coming from you!

Youre a bitter psychotic Nintendo fanboy troll who occasionally loves to cheerlead the xbone because you think it will spite or upset playstation fans (little do you know, no one cares about you or what you have to say lol)

And to even dedicate your time to trolling just to spite strangers on the internet shows how much of a loner/outcast/screw job you are

Hasnt it already been confirmed too, that you had a mental breakdown and thats why youve been hating on the PS4 so much lately?

Im always reasonable....and i always speak the truth...I dont sugar coat it....the reality is the PS4>>>>xbone in every single way....and I just speak on that

The reality is Sony has supported gamers the most So i support Sony the most

Its the trolls like you who defend the anti-consumer Microsoft who ruin gaming

How can you call yourself a gamer yet go against the only company whos always been there for gamers-Sony

Playstation hating trolls like you are counter productive to gaming

Dreamcast, thats why. Never forget lol

#205 Edited by SambaLele (5540 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

#206 Edited by melonfarmerz (1282 posts) -

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

#207 Edited by SambaLele (5540 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

Doesn't change what I said, and doesn't make what Junkarcop said true.

#208 Posted by melonfarmerz (1282 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

Derp derp a derp YES!

The complex gemotry, the lighting, textures, particles, destructable environments, the IQ, reflections etc

In terms of the WHOLE graphics package NOTHING comes close to Infamous Second Son

Infamous is far and away the best looking game on the market, a testament to the PS4

This comment is a testament to how basic of a level some console fanboys perceive things.

Look at things actually matter. Frame rate, shadows, draw distance, resolution, ect. 1080p, 30fps. lol. Terrible draw distance, no dynamic shadows, some of the worst plant textures I've ever seen, ect. In most places, grass is just one flat texture. And the entire city is just square buildings so not much effort in design is needed when you're just repeating the same brick textures again and again.

Everything in SS looks like it's covered in slime it's so glossy and lense flares are everywhere. There's no technical detail is SS, just a bunch of cheap gimicks that console gamers, who've lived with 7 year old graphics for far too long, will eat up.

#209 Edited by The_Stand_In (432 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

@selfreflect said:

Derp derp a derp YES!

The complex gemotry, the lighting, textures, particles, destructable environments, the IQ, reflections etc

In terms of the WHOLE graphics package NOTHING comes close to Infamous Second Son

Infamous is far and away the best looking game on the market, a testament to the PS4

This comment is a testament to how basic of a level some console fanboys perceive things.

Look at things actually matter. Frame rate, shadows, draw distance, resolution, ect. 1080p, 30fps. lol. Terrible draw distance, no dynamic shadows, some of the worst plant textures I've ever seen, ect. In most places, grass is just one flat texture. And the entire city is just square buildings so not much effort in design is needed when you're just repeating the same brick textures again and again.

Everything in SS looks like it's covered in slime it's so glossy and lense flares are everywhere. There's no technical detail is SS, just a bunch of cheap gimicks that console gamers, who've lived with 7 year old graphics for far too long, will eat up.

I wouldn't bother with him, He's about as brainwashed and rabid as fanboys come.

#210 Edited by Grey_Eyed_Elf (4080 posts) -

This is the best generation to be a PC gamer...

#211 Edited by blaznwiipspman1 (6093 posts) -
@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

yeah, as a pc gamer I don't see the big deal with these screens.

#212 Posted by sSubZerOo (43989 posts) -

Crysis still looks better than this and that was 2007 especially with the numerous mods but honestly who cares?.. The hard on people have for this new hardware tech is baffling because it has offered little to nothing when it comes to gameplay advancement.. We are pretty much seeing rehashes of games with alittle refinement shipping out every time.. I don't see how making games right now look even more realistic or graphical will some how hold my attention longer when they are consistently getting shorter and shorter.. To me this has turned into a plague of the community seems to be ok shoveling the same crap to them with a new shinier wrapping paper.. I am getting more excited now a days with re-releases of older games like Age of Mythology or Homeworld and indie games then I am with the new overhyped mega releases that rarely ever deliver.. Where is the legion of hype for Killzone? Oh thats right it turned out to be another derivative shooter that didn't hold attention for very long.. Honestly it seems like the forum is more focused on watching a graphically impressive MOVIE than actually playing a good game.

#214 Posted by bezza2011 (2716 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer said:

@bezza2011 said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

@bezza2011 said:

@lawlessx said:

@turtlethetaffer said:

The issue I take is that so much emphasis is being put on graphics but a lot of the time the gameplay isn't anything we haven't seen before. Not saying that's a bad thing, but it seems to me that this place is fulled with graphics whores.

exactly the reason why i haven't brought any of the next gen consoles yet. im still waiting for something to impress me in terms of gameplay

I'm trying to work out tho, what else can they do to the gameplay, I mean honestly I think last gen nailed gameplay and the only things i can think of which are going to get better is probably the AI, graphics really are the main focus because that's what really can be pushed further, gameplay wise i think we had it to good last gen.

But don't you think something like The Order, which has a neat setting, should be more than another cinematic action game?? I mean I can enjoy those kinds of games (Dead Space 2 was one of my fav games last gen) but there is definitely an over saturation of these types of games. I'd just like to see something that is more involved.

I'm not looking for something hugely different, but so far it doesn't seem they're really trying too hard.

Hmmmmm I get what your trying to get at, but then the order wouldn't be in that genre, but I think I understand, and I to would love a bit more involvement in things than just shooting things to progress the story, but again it's a whole different genre, I'd like a game with a mix of every genre, I think for me Deus Ex did this the best in the way you approached situations on a small scale but i want bigger and better, I'd love a game which was set in say the orders history but nothing to do with killing things.

My point is that so far it only seems like this gen is going to be filled with more action games with not a lot of interaction. It's disappointing.

agreed

#215 Edited by 7MDMA (315 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: And if you are a PS4 gamer atm, you can experience a real next gen FPS. Killzone Shadow Fall!

It's good to be with Sony right now.

Nice looking shots especially those close up textures. Defintely a good looking "next gen console" FPS.

#216 Posted by sukraj (23891 posts) -

Tomb Raider definitive edition and the up and coming wolfenstein look sweet.

#218 Posted by KillzoneSnake (1863 posts) -

KZSF kills BF4 on graphics even though KZSF its only a rushed launch title. But who cares, as a game KZSF failed and BF4 is also bad. Noob games.

#219 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@sukraj said:

Tomb Raider definitive edition and the up and coming wolfenstein look sweet.

Wolfenstein looks good. Will it be good? I hope.

#220 Edited by razu2444 (806 posts) -

@farrell2k:

Boy you hermits have so much...err...nothing to look forward to. You might as well get a fancy high def picture off the internet, and use you mouse to imagine you are playing something.

#221 Posted by gameofthering (10461 posts) -

@razu2444 said:

@farrell2k:

Boy you hermits have so much...err...nothing to look forward to. You might as well get a fancy high def picture off the internet, and use you mouse to imagine you are playing something.

Batman is what I'm looking forward to. Hope they show off a good gameplay trailer at E3.

#222 Edited by sukraj (23891 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@sukraj said:

Tomb Raider definitive edition and the up and coming wolfenstein look sweet.

Wolfenstein looks good. Will it be good? I hope.

Well its the same developers who made the darkness and escape from butcher bay so I'm confident the game will do well.

#223 Posted by sukraj (23891 posts) -

love tomb raider at the moment

#224 Edited by locopatho (20805 posts) -

@melonfarmerz said:

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

I had Assassin's Creed IV running side by side, my brand new shiny gaming PC on max beside my roomate's PS4. I honestly couldn't tell the difference graphically. The frame rate was about twice as good on my PC, which is fantastic of course, but purely looks wise? They seemed similar to me.

PC can generally runs games prettier and better but I think this whole "insta recoil and start vomiting" thing that the PC fanboys do over console screenshots is way, waaay overblown. Though maybe that's because I remember what PS1 and N64 graphics looked like and can't believe the amazing graphics that get called ugly nowadays :P

#225 Edited by locopatho (20805 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@7mdma said:

Nice looking shots especially those close up textures. Defintely a good looking "next gen console" FPS.

Just not an amazing game is all. Same goes for all these graphics focused games. Apart from Crysis 1. That was just fantastic gameplay when it came out, still is, and always will be.

Totally. It won FPS of the year here on Gamespot, over Halo 3, COD4, Bioshock and The Orange Box. That's some competition and a real sign of it's gameplay quality too. I only played it years later but boy what a game!

#226 Posted by 7MDMA (315 posts) -

@locopatho said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

I had Assassin's Creed IV running side by side, my brand new shiny gaming PC on max beside my roomate's PS4. I honestly couldn't tell the difference graphically. The frame rate was about twice as good on my PC, which is fantastic of course, but purely looks wise? They seemed similar to me.

PC can generally runs games prettier and better but I think this whole "insta recoil and start vomiting" thing that the PC fanboys do over console screenshots is way, waaay overblown. Though maybe that's because I remember what PS1 and N64 graphics looked like and can't believe the amazing graphics that get called ugly nowadays :P

Are you running at 2560 x 1440 and have you tried using Sweet FX and setting Luma sharpening to 2? It really enhances the visual fidelity of Black Flag, imo and should make a solid difference compared to the PS4 version. Ambient occlusion/lighting is also better on PC but maybe hard to pick up on first glance or without an extended playthrough.

#227 Posted by locopatho (20805 posts) -

@7mdma said:

@locopatho said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

I had Assassin's Creed IV running side by side, my brand new shiny gaming PC on max beside my roomate's PS4. I honestly couldn't tell the difference graphically. The frame rate was about twice as good on my PC, which is fantastic of course, but purely looks wise? They seemed similar to me.

PC can generally runs games prettier and better but I think this whole "insta recoil and start vomiting" thing that the PC fanboys do over console screenshots is way, waaay overblown. Though maybe that's because I remember what PS1 and N64 graphics looked like and can't believe the amazing graphics that get called ugly nowadays :P

Are you running at 2560 x 1440 and have you tried using Sweet FX and setting Luma sharpening to 2? It really enhances the visual fidelity of Black Flag, imo and should make a solid difference compared to the PS4 version. Ambient occlusion/lighting is also better on PC but maybe hard to pick up on first glance or without an extended playthrough.

I was playing it on my HDTV so 1080P was as high as I could go. I should have said that. Maybe the extra rez makes it more noticeable. I did think some of the lighting and sea effects were better on PC alright but I just don't think that adds up to the hermits who start gouging their eyes out when they see a console screenie :P

#228 Edited by 7MDMA (315 posts) -

@locopatho said:

@7mdma said:

@locopatho said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

I had Assassin's Creed IV running side by side, my brand new shiny gaming PC on max beside my roomate's PS4. I honestly couldn't tell the difference graphically. The frame rate was about twice as good on my PC, which is fantastic of course, but purely looks wise? They seemed similar to me.

PC can generally runs games prettier and better but I think this whole "insta recoil and start vomiting" thing that the PC fanboys do over console screenshots is way, waaay overblown. Though maybe that's because I remember what PS1 and N64 graphics looked like and can't believe the amazing graphics that get called ugly nowadays :P

Are you running at 2560 x 1440 and have you tried using Sweet FX and setting Luma sharpening to 2? It really enhances the visual fidelity of Black Flag, imo and should make a solid difference compared to the PS4 version. Ambient occlusion/lighting is also better on PC but maybe hard to pick up on first glance or without an extended playthrough.

I was playing it on my HDTV so 1080P was as high as I could go. I should have said that. Maybe the extra rez makes it more noticeable. I did think some of the lighting and sea effects were better on PC alright but I just don't think that adds up to the hermits who start gouging their eyes out when they see a console screenie :P

You can kick it up a notch with even higher resolutions, depending on how good your PC is. It's called downsampling and it's one of the perks of gaming on a strong PC which I presume yours is. This will allow you to select higher resolutions in your ingame settings.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509076

#229 Posted by locopatho (20805 posts) -

@7mdma said:

You can kick it up a notch with even higher resolutions, depending on how good your PC is. It's called downsampling and it's one of the perks of gaming on a strong PC which I presume yours is. This will allow you to select higher resolutions in your ingame settings.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=509076

Oh very interesting. I thought that any gains from a higher rez would be lost, that the signal would be "compressed down" to fit the 1080P of the TV.

I have learned something and I thank you, I will definitely try this :)

#230 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@sukraj said:

Tomb Raider definitive edition and the up and coming wolfenstein look sweet.

Wolfenstein looks good. Will it be good? I hope.

Well its the same developers who made the darkness and escape from butcher bay so I'm confident the game will do well.

Ahhh Starbreeze is doing it?

Hope are a bit higher.

#231 Posted by Pray_to_me (3064 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@7mdma said:

Nice looking shots especially those close up textures. Defintely a good looking "next gen console" FPS.

Just not an amazing game is all. Same goes for all these graphics focused games. Apart from Crysis 1. That was just fantastic gameplay when it came out, still is, and always will be.

Meh I thought crysis was pretty shitty to be honest at least as shitty as Killzone. People are gassed on using crysis as a benchmark because all the foliage wind physics bs is cpu bound and horribly optimized.

#232 Edited by m3dude1 (1587 posts) -

@7mdma said:

@locopatho said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@SambaLele said:

@Jankarcop said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@Jankarcop said:

you are in a treat graphically every gen if you are a PC gamer.

Yeah I was in for a treat with the 360 and the PS3 as well..... Please stay on topic.,

PC was on another level though tbh.

At the end of the gen, yes.

Unless you had the very top rig there was in 2007 and could play Crysis at max details. But there was a draught after that.

This gen is different. When the 360 came out, it ran games that were equally pretty or even prettier than PC games. This gen, after PC's been doing 1080p 60fps for a few years already, PS4 and XboxOne still can't do it. Right out of the gate and the games are already of considerably lower graphical fidelity.

I had Assassin's Creed IV running side by side, my brand new shiny gaming PC on max beside my roomate's PS4. I honestly couldn't tell the difference graphically. The frame rate was about twice as good on my PC, which is fantastic of course, but purely looks wise? They seemed similar to me.

PC can generally runs games prettier and better but I think this whole "insta recoil and start vomiting" thing that the PC fanboys do over console screenshots is way, waaay overblown. Though maybe that's because I remember what PS1 and N64 graphics looked like and can't believe the amazing graphics that get called ugly nowadays :P

Are you running at 2560 x 1440 and have you tried using Sweet FX and setting Luma sharpening to 2? It really enhances the visual fidelity of Black Flag, imo and should make a solid difference compared to the PS4 version. Ambient occlusion/lighting is also better on PC but maybe hard to pick up on first glance or without an extended playthrough.

if he has nvidia and has a card fast enough to run 2560x1440(780 at the bare minimum) hed be better off using txaa as opposed to downsampling.

#233 Edited by sukraj (23891 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@sukraj said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@sukraj said:

Tomb Raider definitive edition and the up and coming wolfenstein look sweet.

Wolfenstein looks good. Will it be good? I hope.

Well its the same developers who made the darkness and escape from butcher bay so I'm confident the game will do well.

Ahhh Starbreeze is doing it?

Hope are a bit higher.

The game looks very nice lol.

#235 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8863 posts) -

@Animal-Mother how the fuk is this thread still going?

Cheers to you good sir! *raises tumbler of Devils Cut*

#236 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother how the fuk is this thread still going?

Cheers to you good sir! *raises tumbler of Devils Cut*

Cheers lad. I like inspiring often good but sometimes bad ( see me loose my mind with each post in my square enix thread) discussion.

#237 Edited by rabakill (876 posts) -

Less petty squabbling (nobody cares) and more awsome screenshots

#238 Edited by lostrib (42232 posts) -

@rabakill said:

Less petty squabbling (nobody cares) and more awsome screenshots

am I doing this right

#239 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@rabakill said:

Less petty squabbling (nobody cares) and more awsome screenshots

am I doing this right

Hotline miami just oozes style.

#240 Edited by lostrib (42232 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@lostrib said:

@rabakill said:

Less petty squabbling (nobody cares) and more awsome screenshots

am I doing this right

Hotline miami just oozes style.

Dat soundtrack

#241 Posted by Animal-Mother (27136 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@lostrib said:

@rabakill said:

Less petty squabbling (nobody cares) and more awsome screenshots

am I doing this right

Hotline miami just oozes style.

Dat soundtrack

The guy who did a lot of the opening songs for the game M|O|O|N basically ended up in a spottily thread and it was really awesome. Dudes a one man show.

#242 Posted by Optical_Order (5100 posts) -

Maybe.

Nothing they've put out yet has blown me away though.

#243 Edited by slaves (1375 posts) -

Some shots I had on my PS4.

#244 Edited by Pray_to_me (3064 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Pray_to_me said:

Meh I thought crysis was pretty shitty to be honest at least as shitty as Killzone. People are gassed on using crysis as a benchmark because all the foliage wind physics bs is cpu bound and horribly optimized.

It's a good game. Very fun. Lots of gameplay options. Not as shitty as KZ by any means at all. I think you are confusing Crysis 1 with Crysis 2 and 3. But yes it was optimized badly.

Meh to each their own. I liked Crysis 2 better actually. I own both on PC.

#245 Posted by ACP_45 (584 posts) -

@selfreflect: you must be desperate...Did someone hate on Infamous SS so bad that you had to come and glorify it to absurdity ?

No one cares what you say.....