WAYPTW. Not the Chickmas Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

So folks what's on the gaming agenda this weekend?

I'm about to wrap up Tales of Graces F (bad story, bad characters, great battle system) and the new Need For Speed Most Wanted. Might play some Okami HD as well.

Wbu?

#2 Posted by heeweesRus (5492 posts) -
Halo CEA
#3 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

WAYPTW = what are you playing this weekend :p

#4 Posted by freedomfreak (43073 posts) -
Lego Lord of the Rings.
#5 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11990 posts) -

Xenoblade and Black Ops 2 mostly.

#6 Posted by BPoole96 (22813 posts) -
Finish up Darksiders 2 (great game), complete episode 3 of The Walking Dead, and maybe start up Guild Wars 2. I have an absurd amount of games to finish before the end of January.
#7 Posted by IAmNot_fun (3336 posts) -
Hopefully Halo 2 and Witcher 2 And some games on Steam and Baldurs Gate
#8 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
Fluidity Spin Cycle
#9 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5987 posts) -
New super mario bros 2, Nintendo Land, Halo 4, The Walking Dead(PC)
#10 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Skyrim... trying to wrap it up before the year's out...

After that, Dishonored. Then, I'll be carefully weighting my options, plenty of great games on the list...

#11 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

Hopefully Halo 2 and Witcher 2 And some games on Steam and Baldurs GateIAmNot_fun

are you playing the drm free version or the 360 one?

#12 Posted by Namgis (3592 posts) -

GoW II & GeoW. If I find something interesting at the library, those could change.

-

Will be the first time I have played GeoW on an HD monitor, should be good.

#13 Posted by locopatho (20798 posts) -
Bought all the Walking Dead games today and have Far Cry 3 to tackle also :D Side note: can't actually believe people call this year rubbish for gaming, it's been brilliant for me!
#14 Posted by IAmNot_fun (3336 posts) -

[QUOTE="IAmNot_fun"]Hopefully Halo 2 and Witcher 2 And some games on Steam and Baldurs Gatewhiskeystrike

are you playing the drm free version or the 360 one?

Sadly the 360 one. My netbook cant run the game
#15 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Bought all the Walking Dead games today and have Far Cry 3 to tackle also :D Side note: can't actually believe people call this year rubbish for gaming, it's been brilliant for me!locopatho

I fully agree, a great year...

But hey, honestly, I don't remember the last time when I reached the point with no games to play in sight...

#16 Posted by mems_1224 (48412 posts) -
Lego Lord of the Rings, The Walking Dead, NBA 2K13 and Im thinking about getting back into Darksiders 2. I never did beat that game.
#17 Posted by mems_1224 (48412 posts) -
[QUOTE="locopatho"]Bought all the Walking Dead games today and have Far Cry 3 to tackle also :D Side note: can't actually believe people call this year rubbish for gaming, it's been brilliant for me!

Yea, this year has been absolutely fantastic. One of the best years this gen IMO.
#18 Posted by siLVURcross (26106 posts) -
Gonna try to finish Far Cry 3 this weekend and work on some Virtue's Last Reward/Dragon Quest II.
#19 Posted by Slashkice (13609 posts) -
  • Devil May Cry HD (going to finish it, then try to plat it)
  • Fallout 3
  • Binary Domain
  • Spec Ops: The Line (going to start this if my download ever finishes)
  • Dark Souls
  • Epic Mickey 2 (will start if I get around to hooking up the Wii again)
  • Playstation All-Stars (will try to squeeze in some more arcade runs)
  • Rayman Origins

I'll probably squeeze in some time with Dead or Alive 5, SSFIVAE, and Technika Tune too. I'm going to be busy. :>

#20 Posted by BrunoBRS (73263 posts) -
darksiders 2, mark of the ninja and half minute hero, mostly. and some super paper mario on the wii.
#21 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Bout to start my first day of work tomorrow morning. Gonna come home and relax with Halo 4 or Jet Set Radio HD. Got both of them for Christmas.