Watch Dogs ps4 footage

• 165 results
#1 Edited by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

looks yummy titan GFX card am cry you need to push it more

with a 1000$ pricetag

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PL2YIB9ho30

e3 2012 back on track closed system wins once again and the pc platform will have bottlenecks all over the place aka windows, however poor video quality holds back my statement atm

#2 Edited by m3dude1 (1485 posts) -

its off screen you cant garner shit from it

#3 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17001 posts) -

You don't need a Titan to run it at PS4 level quality, lmao

#4 Posted by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: your open system will struggle ofcourse, because no pc setup is set in stone

keep on turning off options lemmings just like AC

#5 Edited by m3dude1 (1485 posts) -

it will probably take a titan/780 level card to make the game look noticeably better than the ps4 version(assuming they are fast enough to enable txaa), but otherwise the pc version isnt going to fare any worse than the ps4 version. this is a cross gen multiplat game from ubisoft, not a sony exclusive from ND.

#6 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17001 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@R4gn4r0k: your open system will struggle ofcourse, because no pc setup is set in stone

keep on turning off options lemmings just like AC

Keep on paying more for your games and have less options, consolites

#7 Edited by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: i mean hermits lol

#8 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5545 posts) -

Looks pretty good.

We ever seen Xbone footage of this? Then again it's probably for the best we don't.

#9 Posted by withe1982 (450 posts) -

Looks quite good for off screen footage but come on people! How hard is it to take HD videos on a phone. Was it recorded using a potato? I have a 3 year old handset that takes movies in HD. If you're gonna upload footage then use a phone that's not shit.

#11 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7903 posts) -

It's a damn crying shame THE ONE version is more superiorererer.

#12 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1377 posts) -

@FastRobby: link?

#14 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2674 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

It's a damn crying shame THE ONE version is more superiorererer.

Facepalm. The Xbox One is a great console in many ways, but offering graphically superior titles compared to the competition is not one of them. If Microsoft fanboys want to make valid arguments that actually express the strength of their favorite console, you would all do well to leave the graphics arguments out of the equation. That way lies madness... And failure.

#15 Edited by misterpmedia (3718 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=13270

I do have to say that the developer said this in June last year, we are almost a year further, so maybe they are more on par now, but they are using the cloud apparently. The developer never mentioned that this was the case again, but nobody asked so...

So technically, you don't know. lol.

#16 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1377 posts) -

@FastRobby: So you don't have a link that's not almost a year old?

#18 Edited by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

@FastRobby: they also told is watch dogs was running on ps4 dev-kit @ e3

#19 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1377 posts) -

@FastRobby: Yeah....

Want to bet accounts that the PS4 version is superior to the X1 version?

#20 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5545 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Looks pretty good.

We ever seen Xbone footage of this? Then again it's probably for the best we don't.

The city was more lively on Xbox One said the developers... I prefer more lively 900p, than boring not realistic city 1080p.

Oh look, another lemming who fell for an erroneous nine month old article. He was talking about last gen compared to current gen. Whoops!

#21 Edited by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: oh yes i remember silly lems

#22 Posted by NFJSupreme (5380 posts) -

I'm on my phone can we get a real link.

#23 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17001 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@R4gn4r0k: i mean hermits lol

Yes ?

#25 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1377 posts) -

@FastRobby: Either one. Nobody will mention that the X1 version is more "lively" when the games are released. If you believe that you are delusional.

#26 Posted by gpuking (2997 posts) -

It's gonna be another 900p game for the Bone, probably sub 30fps too.

#27 Posted by Boggle_Dragon (123 posts) -

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1987185/nextgen_it_will_take_a_while_to_use_full_power_of_those_machines_says_watch_dog_producer.html

Original article. The Dev was asked about "the difference's between current gen and last gen consoles". The first article blew it out of proportion completely.

#28 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (5545 posts) -

@FastRobby He was talking comparison the Xbone version to 360. Also there's this.

I kind of real bad ruthlessly putting down lemming dreams like I just have.

Oh wait, no I don't.

#30 Edited by gpuking (2997 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher

#31 Posted by madskills6117 (4024 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

I'm on my phone can we get a real link.

Here

#32 Edited by Cloud_imperium (4366 posts) -

This is not PS4 footage . It is running on PC , watch this video of same demo . You can see PC at lower left corner .

http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/watch_dogs-new-gameplay-footage-from-pax-east-off-screen/

EDIT : Ya , it is PS4 dev kit footage . The link was updated recently .

@m3dude1 said:

it will probably take a titan/780 level card to make the game look noticeably better than the ps4 version(assuming they are fast enough to enable txaa), but otherwise the pc version isnt going to fare any worse than the ps4 version. this is a cross gen multiplat game from ubisoft, not a sony exclusive from ND.

Naughty Dogs games are linear shooters , nothing more . This is open world and without a doubt looks a lot better on PC than PS4 and Xbox One , cross gen or not .

#33 Posted by madskills6117 (4024 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

This is not PS4 footage . It is running on PC , watch this video of same demo . You can see PC at lower left corner .

http://www.dsogaming.com/videotrailer-news/watch_dogs-new-gameplay-footage-from-pax-east-off-screen/

@m3dude1 said:

Naughty Dogs games are linear shooters , nothing more . This is open world and without a doubt looks a lot better on PC than PS4 and Xbox One , cross gen or not .

That link says "Also, this is most probably PC footage as we can see a PC at the bottom left of the video (running on a single GPU) (Jonathan Morin confirmed that this is is PS4 footage, running on a PS4 devkit)".

#34 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (9344 posts) -

GeForce 780 cost peanuts now.

#35 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4366 posts) -

@madskills6117 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@m3dude1 said:

That link says "Also, this is most probably PC footage as we can see a PC at the bottom left of the video (running on a single GPU) (Jonathan Morin confirmed that this is is PS4 footage, running on a PS4 devkit)".

Oh my bad , they may have updated the link recently .

#36 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5545 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

I don't know what you want to tell me with that... That article just states that PS4 and Xbox One version are better than Xbox 360 and PS3, well no shit...

Also for the dumb cows (haha dumb cows, what a mistake that's clearly a tautology) that think they know better like GrenadeLauncher

See also

@boggle_dragon said:

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1987185/nextgen_it_will_take_a_while_to_use_full_power_of_those_machines_says_watch_dog_producer.html

Original article. The Dev was asked about "the difference's between current gen and last gen consoles". The first article blew it out of proportion completely.

Now sit back down.

#38 Posted by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

@FastRobby: you are in for a hugggggggeee disappointment sir

#39 Edited by Cloud_imperium (4366 posts) -

This is not PS4 footage . It is from PS4 dev kit , which have a better hardware than actual PS4 . Why use dev kit when you are so close to release .? To make it look better and false advertise ,? Here is actual PS4 footage .

#40 Posted by gpuking (2997 posts) -

@FastRobby

Isn't Titanfall suppose to use Cloud? That game turned out to be a 740p turd didn't it? The overall graphical presentation will most definitely be superior on the PS4, you really need to live with that FastRobby. You're pretty much the last person on the internet to defend such a nonsense.

#41 Posted by Shewgenja (9828 posts) -

@FastRobby said:

@PinkieWinkie said:

http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=13270

I do have to say that the developer said this in June last year, we are almost a year further, so maybe they are more on par now, but they are using the cloud apparently. The developer never mentioned that this was the case again, but nobody asked so...

Why are you so Easy Mode, lem?

#42 Posted by Animal-Mother (26962 posts) -

That is the shittiest off screen footage i've ever seen

#43 Edited by lglz1337 (3887 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: so instead why not just show of this game with a titan black rig ?

#44 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4366 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@Cloud_imperium: so instead why not just show of this game with a titan black rig ?

Don't care about Titan Black . 600 series is more than enough until you are planning to run it on multiple monitors , higher than 1080p with TXAA and expecting 60+ fps (then you'll need 780) .

Just sharing what I learned .

#45 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10592 posts) -

Who cares...it's PC or nothing for this game

#47 Edited by Heil68 (45795 posts) -

PS4 is THE place for console multi plats this gen.

#48 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (5545 posts) -

SlowRobby trying to change the subject after getting slapped about. :(

#49 Posted by tyloss (829 posts) -

FastRobby on suicide watch.

#50 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3548 posts) -

@FastRobby: lol unless you have concrete proof of X1 watch dogs being more "dynamic" than the ps4 version, without using some half year old article it has been proven time and again and even stated by ubisoft that PS4 will be the superior console version in all aspects.