Watch Dogs-PC screenshots look great,GTX bundle available.

#101 Edited by Kinthalis (5340 posts) -

@napo_sp said:

those are bullshots...

Nope.

#102 Edited by SambaLele (5528 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

My latest videos - the Batman: Arkham Origins videos - have commentary. Also, just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean they are stupid/ ignorant. I will admit that they are sometimes offensive, however.

I just checked, you might want to go look at how actual "youtubers" do game commentary and then rethink what you consider to be commentary. And no, your opinions being stupid/ignorant is what makes them stupid/ignorant

What's wrong with my commentary? Also, why does it have to be like other YouTubers'? There are no hard-fast rules to how one can comment.

...Oh lord

see, this is why I have no faith

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

I'm done with you. May you drown in the darkness of your helmet within which your head is buried, oh Mysterious One. By the way, you're a condescending and elitist snob.

Why do you feed his ego?

Didn't you notice that all that he said he could have just said it right after you asked "why not"? And you can't really read the guy?

#103 Edited by blangenakker (2568 posts) -

Sigh, I guess I'll post this on the Pc Forum

#104 Edited by blamix99 (2551 posts) -

im getting mine on PS4, with an hour extra content baybeh

#105 Posted by lostrib (41956 posts) -

@SambaLele said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

I'm done with you. May you drown in the darkness of your helmet within which your head is buried, oh Mysterious One. By the way, you're a condescending and elitist snob.

Why do you feed his ego?

Didn't you notice that all that he said he could have just said it right after you asked "why not"? And you can't really read the guy?

I am very Mysterious

#106 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

I'm buying the PS4 version 1st. I dont pay over $10 for PC games most of the time.

dat steam effect haha i hate paying full price for pc games myself. the only games i paid more than £15 for is splinter cell blacklist and titanfall

#107 Posted by Ribstaylor1 (1387 posts) -

Damn this makes me want to buy another Gtx 770. It's too bad they still cost over $500 here after tax.

#108 Edited by Jankarcop (10447 posts) -

@console_caesar said:

Yeah I have no idea why the PC folk has to be so snobby all the time, it makes them look really nerdy to be honest, not all of them of course.

And those are the exact same screens as the PS4 screens, so I don't believe for a second that they are from PC.

1. Pointing out the fact that this will run and look better on PC isn't snobby, its just pointing out facts on SW. Console gamers do it w/ multiplats every day, if not hour.

2. Looks like Caesar will be playing 2nd/3rd place for a multiplat, again. Poor Caesar . I thought he was rich or highclass, how come he always plays the low class version of multiplats?

#109 Posted by Cloud_imperium (5731 posts) -

@blamix99 said:

That so called "exclusive content" is for PC too , pre order from steam and see it for yourself . Once again , Sony lied .

#110 Posted by aroxx_ab (10681 posts) -

Looks good, cant wait to play this :D

#111 Edited by danjammer69 (4140 posts) -

If it really looks that good, then that may justify those recommended specs.

If

#112 Posted by l34052 (3299 posts) -

Bin looking forward to this game since it was first announced, it will boost my small collection of PS4 games nicely.

#113 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

A lot of games do the bonus missions these days, which in the end dont turn out to amount to much. Like AC4 recently and Watch Dogs is doing or even what MGS Zero did.

I'm not going to let that deter me from buying the game.

Of course you are free to spend your money on whatever you want. I just can't justify spending full price on something that is not complete. And I hate the fact the developer focuses on day one DLC and season pass DLC before offering me a complete product first.

Other games doing it is not a good excuse to justify it, especially another Ubisoft product like AC4. Because I waited 3 months and got AC4 for 30 euro, again, that's way more justifiable for me since it was not a complete product.

#114 Edited by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Heil68 said:

A lot of games do the bonus missions these days, which in the end dont turn out to amount to much. Like AC4 recently and Watch Dogs is doing or even what MGS Zero did.

I'm not going to let that deter me from buying the game.

Of course you are free to spend your money on whatever you want. I just can't justify spending full price on something that is not complete. And I hate the fact the developer focuses on day one DLC and season pass DLC before offering me a complete product first.

Other games doing it is not a good excuse to justify it, especially another Ubisoft product like AC4. Because I waited 3 months and got AC4 for 30 euro, again, that's way more justifiable for me since it was not a complete product.

How is AC 4 not a complete product? It's a 20 hr game, 35 hrs if you do the extras and it has mp.

#115 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@Cranler said:

How is AC 4 not a complete product? It's a 20 hr game, 35 hrs if you do the extras and it has mp.

Same with Watch_Dogs but to a lesser extent:

Buy the PS3/Ps4 version and get hours of extra gameplay, cut from the main game..

Buy the deluxe edition and get extra gameplay, cut from the main game.

If you cut out stuff from the main game to spread it over different version, you can never end up with the complete game.

#116 Edited by jake44 (2042 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Link me to your channel, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jacksepticeye

Subscribed.

#117 Posted by speedfog (3337 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Good. Can't fucking wait. Plan on doing a walkthrough for this game.

I'm sure tens of people are waiting with bated breath, and then we'll have to put up with you making a poorly constructed thread to advertise it

I'll admit that I don't have a large subscriber base, but I have optimism. I think that a game as big as Watchdogs will give my channel the momentum it needs to push forward. Have faith in me, Lost Rib.

It takes more than one game to boost the momentum a channel in the current youtube climate. I remember thinking The Last Of Us would boost me hugely and it did almost nothing

But optimism is a great trait to have

Cus TLOU is very story focused. Many people want to play the game by theirself. I watch your channel video's once in a while every week, but I skipped watching you play TLOU for the spoilers :).

#118 Posted by Heirren (18708 posts) -

I'm actually looking into building a pc, or getting a mac. Not specifically for gaming, but id like it to be capable. I think in two years the visuals are going to look even better. The game does look great.

#119 Edited by Motokid6 (6216 posts) -

@Heirren: Wait for Maxwell and 1440p gsync monitors. The true next gen is coming. Atleast it's the closest thing to "next gen" the pc gets.

#120 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3777 posts) -

@Motokid6 said:

@Heirren: Wait for Maxwell and 1440p gsync monitors. The true next gen is coming. Atleast it's the closest thing to "next gen" the pc gets.

Haswell E and DDR4 will be out the second half of this year. I am planning a new build around that and a 3 GPU sli setup. It's a good thing there aren't too many console games to buy between now and then.

#121 Edited by Heirren (18708 posts) -

@Motokid6 said:

Gaming would not be the number one priority, but in essense a pc that needs to perform in most digital arts mediums will do that anyways, right? Or I should say, it makes more sense to go the gaming route, no?

#122 Posted by Evo_nine (2089 posts) -

@blamix99 said:

lowest settings confirmed.

#123 Edited by Heirren (18708 posts) -

@Evo_nine said:

@blamix99 said:

It will still look great, though. People forget the minute details, as well. When all you pc gamers max out your settings, what resolution do you play at? See, imo, I'd take 1080p on a nice big plasma tv over a higher resolution on a smaller, higher resolution, monitor. There's more to image quality than just resolutions. Unless you have gobs of money and have a really high end color accurate monitor, a lot of the extra detail is actually lost within improper display. Then there's the input lag factor with ips, etc.

...of course one can set up on the plasma, but then why rave about 120fps and 3400p resolutions?

#124 Posted by Cranler (8809 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Cranler said:

Same with Watch_Dogs but to a lesser extent:

Buy the PS3/Ps4 version and get hours of extra gameplay, cut from the main game..

Buy the deluxe edition and get extra gameplay, cut from the main game.

If you cut out stuff from the main game to spread it over different version, you can never end up with the complete game.

How do you know it's cut? Maybe it was added.

Deluxe edition costs more. Buy more, get more. Quite simple.

So many complain about dlc, platform specific addons, deluxe editions, etc yet ignore the fact that games in general come with more content than ever. On top of that, the price of making games has syrocketed while game prices have barely risen.

#126 Edited by R4gn4r0k (17469 posts) -

@Cranler said:

How do you know it's cut? Maybe it was added.

Deluxe edition costs more. Buy more, get more. Quite simple.

So many complain about dlc, platform specific addons, deluxe editions, etc yet ignore the fact that games in general come with more content than ever. On top of that, the price of making games has syrocketed while game prices have barely risen.

Because it was day one DLC.

If they can release day one DLC than that means the content could have also come with the game, and not as extra payed DLC.

Please prove your statement that games in general have more content than ever. In fact, most games are shorter than ever. Shooters didn't have 4 hours or less campaigns back in the 90s.

And game development prices have risen thanks to better graphics. I would go back to PS2 graphics if that would mean no more day one DLC, cutting content from games and microtransactions. I would go back in a heartbeat.

"Deluxe edition costs more. Buy more, get more. Quite simple."

Sure, if you think buying Watch_dogs super the luxe + season pass for 100 dollars or above is normal to get content they have been working on during the development of the game, than go on believing it's that simple.

#127 Edited by lostrib (41956 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol. PC gamers would say they don't give a shit about this game if it wasn't going to be released on it.

If it wasn't being released on their platform, why would they give a shit?

#129 Posted by Evo_nine (2089 posts) -

@Heirren said:

@Evo_nine said:

@blamix99 said:

It will still look great, though. People forget the minute details, as well. When all you pc gamers max out your settings, what resolution do you play at? See, imo, I'd take 1080p on a nice big plasma tv over a higher resolution on a smaller, higher resolution, monitor. There's more to image quality than just resolutions. Unless you have gobs of money and have a really high end color accurate monitor, a lot of the extra detail is actually lost within improper display. Then there's the input lag factor with ips, etc.

...of course one can set up on the plasma, but then why rave about 120fps and 3400p resolutions?

but you can have 1080p, 60fps and highest details at 1080p on a plasma too with a pc.

#130 Edited by Jankarcop (10447 posts) -

WHy is almost every multiplatform game much better on PC?

Why is this?

#131 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17266 posts) -

Cool. I'm planning to replace my GTX 560 Ti with a GTX 780. I'll need to give the new card a workout besides maxing out all my other games, of course.

#132 Edited by lostrib (41956 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

Why is this?

is that a serious question?

#133 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

@jake44 said:

Subscribed.

Thanks man :D

@speedfog said:

Cus TLOU is very story focused. Many people want to play the game by theirself. I watch your channel video's once in a while every week, but I skipped watching you play TLOU for the spoilers :).

Yeah that's true. But people still shy away from even open world games for similar reasons. Not just story spoilers but just visual spoilers too. They wanna see it all themselves the first time.

#134 Posted by wis3boi (31936 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

Why is this?

because it feels so good to be master race

#135 Posted by inb4uall (6310 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

Why is this?

Because engrish.

#136 Posted by Jankarcop (10447 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@Jankarcop said:

Why is this?

Because engrish.

You misspelled English.

#137 Edited by Jankarcop (10447 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

@Jankarcop said:

Why is this?

because it feels so good to be master race

agreed

#138 Posted by inb4uall (6310 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@inb4uall said:

@Jankarcop said:

Why is this?

Because engrish.

You misspelled English.

Whooooooooooooooooosh!

#139 Posted by jake44 (2042 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@jake44 said:

Subscribed.

Thanks man :D

Eh, you are one my favorite posters on here....didn't know you had a youtube channel or I would have checked it out long ago.

#140 Edited by Console_Caesar (46 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@console_caesar said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

Yeah I have no idea why the PC folk has to be so snobby all the time, it makes them look really nerdy to be honest, not all of them of course.

And those are the exact same screens as the PS4 screens, so I don't believe for a second that they are from PC.

I wasn't being snobby. And really, you're going to call people nerdy while commenting on a gaming forum?

So you are saying that every person that comments on a gaming forum is a nerd? Maybe you as a PC gamer might think that about yourself but I sure as hell don't think that about myself.

#141 Edited by Console_Caesar (46 posts) -

#

@Jankarcop said:

@console_caesar said:

Pointing out the fact that this will run and look better on PC isn't snobby, its just pointing out facts on SW. Console gamers do it w/ multiplats every day, if not hour.

It is snobby when you need a $2000 PC to run the game with better graphics and framerates, especially when the $400 PS4 looks almost identical and runs almost as well. Hell, most of you hermies don't even have GTX 780s and Titans, so good luck with your bottlenecks because there's a great chance the game won't look and run as well as the PS4 version, thank Ubisoft for that though.

#142 Edited by Jankarcop (10447 posts) -

@console_caesar said:

#

@Jankarcop said:

@console_caesar said:

Pointing out the fact that this will run and look better on PC isn't snobby, its just pointing out facts on SW. Console gamers do it w/ multiplats every day, if not hour.

It is snobby when you need a $2000 PC to run the game with better graphics and framerates, especially when the $400 PS4 looks almost identical and runs almost as well. Hell, most of you hermies don't even have GTX 780s and Titans, so good luck with your bottlenecks because there's a great chance the game won't look and run as well as the PS4 version, thank Ubisoft for that though.

They don't look or run identical at all. 30 to 60 fps is the opposite of identical. The ps4 and pc video show big difference in gfx.

A $1000 rig is more than enough. Lying isn't really going to work in SW when these are technical facts.

Yet another multiplat far far better on PC. Another gen of you playing shitty versions, as usual. Caesar settling for less? Thats not the Caesar I know from history.

#143 Edited by OhSnapitz (18670 posts) -

I REALLY wanted this game last year. Hell I had it on reserve at GS before the delay. But the recent releases of gameplay vids and articles really turned me off to the final product. I may pick it up but I'll most likely use that money for MLB the show 14.

#144 Edited by RimacBugatti (1632 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: This game will blow away GTA. It looks awesome and delivers some pretty amazing gameplay. By the way what parts are you using for your computer?

#145 Posted by donalbane (16376 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

At least tell me whether you live comfortably and whether your earn hundreds or thousands per week. C'mon, bro. Also, I see why you're so successful; you have an interesting voice, can do impersonations, are enthusiastic and have a healthy appearance.

haha what? why should I have to tell you this stuff? But thanks for the compliments

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You aren't getting reamed in the ass by content ID? I know alot of let's players and reviewers like angry joe are fighting an uphill battle with it.

Nope because my style of videos are vastly different to what he does. It's why I stopped doing standard let's plays too, because youtube hates those lately. I've had like 4 content ID matches on my channel. 2 of which went away and 2 of which remain and haven't had any other issues since

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

Oh don't worry, I'm saving almost all of it. Taxes are a big reason for that though

Yeah that makes sense, it's a shame Youtube had to implement such an ass-backwards bot to handle these tasks in the first place, Joe's reviews are some of the best out there, it's gonna suck if he has to cut back on the content provided.

It's even worse when so many of these claims are false to begin with. It's cool to see you're finding ways to adapt tho.

I think he's pulled back because he has started dedicating more time to the Angry Army, which I'm not interested in.

#146 Edited by Cloud_imperium (5731 posts) -

@RimacBugatti said:

@Cloud_imperium: This game will blow away GTA. It looks awesome and delivers some pretty amazing gameplay. By the way what parts are you using for your computer?

Going for i5 or i7 , Geforce 690 or 700 series , 8 GB ram . Haven't made my final decision yet . I'll look at my budget this month then we'll go from there .

#147 Posted by RimacBugatti (1632 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: I'm running the i73960x and the GTX 690. Trust me go for it. I would say run the i74970x if you can swing the cash. The GTX 690 still is pretty much one of the fastest cards. I love the fact that it runs dual GPU's. I'm not sure if the Titan Black runs dual GPU's or not but it may have a little better benchmarks than the 690 for around the same price. Are you going to run the Revo Drive SSD?

#148 Posted by Cloud_imperium (5731 posts) -

@RimacBugatti said:

@Cloud_imperium: I'm running the i73960x and the GTX 690. Trust me go for it. I would say run the i74970x if you can swing the cash. The GTX 690 still is pretty much one of the fastest cards. I love the fact that it runs dual GPU's. I'm not sure if the Titan Black runs dual GPU's or not but it may have a little better benchmarks than the 690 for around the same price. Are you going to run the Revo Drive SSD?

Thanks for feedback :-)

#149 Posted by RimacBugatti (1632 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: You will have a bad ass computer. To be honest when I first turned on my computer windows booted in about 2 seconds so with the i74960x it should be faster than mine. My recommendation is to atleast use the Vertex 4 SSD's because the input output operations are 120,000. And by using a larger power supply it made my temps really cool.