Watch Dogs-PC screenshots look great,GTX bundle available.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

UBISOFT released new PC screenshots for Watch Dogs and it is looking amazing . My new PC is going to be ready very soon , so I can't wait for this game . What you think about Watch Dogs , and on what platform you are planning to get it . Will this game turn out as good as it looks .?

Source 1 : DsoGaming

Source 2 : nVIDIA

Watch Dogs NVIDIA GeForce GTX Bundle Now Available

nVIDIA states :

Watch Dogs puts players in the shoes of Aiden Pearce, a man on a mission with the ability to hack anything and everything in a fully-realized, near-future Chicago. With a multitude of gameplay possibilities, an engrossing storyline, endless open world options, and next-gen graphics, Watch Dogs became a hotly tipped title the second it was unveiled at E3 2012.

Next month, Watch Dogs goes on sale. With aforementioned next-gen graphics and exclusive NVIDIA HBAO+ and NVIDIA TXAA Anti-Aliasing enhancements on PC, you may wish to upgrade to get the absolute most from the hotly tipped title. Doing so via select etailers and retailers for a limited time will net you a free copy of the game when buying NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 660 Ti, 670, 680, 690, 760, 770, 780, 780 Ti, TITAN and TITAN Black graphics cards.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

I'm buying the PS4 version 1st. I dont pay over $10 for PC games most of the time.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I honestly care more if the game is actually good

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lostrib

@SNIPER4321 said:

looking excellent. however i will wait and see what UBI would do to this game.

Let's be honest, no matter what you're not going to like this game

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Good. Can't fucking wait. Plan on doing a walkthrough for this game.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52420 Posts

Meh. Not interested in the game.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

looking excellent. however i will wait and see what UBI would do to this game.

Let's be honest, no matter what you're not going to like this game

It's casualizing hacking, so can't blame him.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Can't I trade my copy of AC4 for this?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'm sure tens of people are waiting with bated breath, and then we'll have to put up with you making a poorly constructed thread to advertise it

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

Visually the game looks great

Gameplay wise it's going to be repetitive as hell, I can just feel it

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'm sure tens of people are waiting with bated breath, and then we'll have to put up with you making a poorly constructed thread to advertise it

I'll admit that I don't have a large subscriber base, but I have optimism. I think that a game as big as Watchdogs will give my channel the momentum it needs to push forward. Have faith in me, Lost Rib.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

hahahah

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'll admit that I don't have a large subscriber base, but I have optimism. I think that a game as big as Watchdogs will give my channel the momentum it needs to push forward. Have faith in me, Lost Rib.

I don't

DillonShwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DillonShwing
Member since 2010 • 565 Posts

Looks nice visually. Seems boring as hell gameplay wise

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

It takes more than one game to boost the momentum a channel in the current youtube climate. I remember thinking The Last Of Us would boost me hugely and it did almost nothing

But optimism is a great trait to have

Gears_0f_L0ve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 Gears_0f_L0ve
Member since 2004 • 420 Posts

@lostrib: "I don't care if the game looks better" ... what kind of statement is that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58646 Posts

Probably a non-game like Assassins Creed. Not much to get excited about.

Even if the game somehow manages to be good, we all know Ubisoft (greedysoft) will use a hack shitty ending to set up a franchise and run it into the ground with sequel after sequel.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lostrib

@Gears_0f_L0ve said:

@lostrib: "I don't care if the game looks better" ... what kind of statement is that.

...I don't know? where did I make that statement?

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

It takes more than one game to boost the momentum a channel in the current youtube climate. I remember thinking The Last Of Us would boost me hugely and it did almost nothing

But optimism is a great trait to have

Link me to your channel, mate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@Gears_0f_L0ve said:

His first post says he cares more if the game is actually good meaning it doesn't matter how shiny it is if it still sucks

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Cloud_imperium

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I think I've already subscribed to you , if not I will tomorrow . You'll have one more subscriber . I used to do videos on youtube as well but my old account was banned by YT , since then I never returned to YT but one day I may .

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Fine. Whatever. I think I'll stay away from you, and not because of this but because you're a very illusive individual; I can't read you. Your posts are always very short and lack explanations for the points they make. You're as shrouded in mystery as your face is shrouded in the darkness of your helmet. Farewell, oh Mysterious One.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BluRayHiDef

@Cloud_imperium said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I think I've already subscribed to you , if not I will tomorrow . You'll have one more subscriber . I used to do videos on youtube as well but my old account was banned by YT , since then I never returned to YT but one day I may .

Post a message on one of my videos so that I know who you are.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Fine. Whatever. I think I'll stay away from you, and not because of this but because you're a very illusive individual; I can't read you. Your posts are always very short and lack explanations for the points they make. You're as shrouded in mystery as your face is shrouded in the darkness of your helmet. Farewell, oh Mysterious One.

Well your videos don't seem very interesting, there is no commentary in them, and multiple times you have used this forum (and OT) as your personal advertising space for your videos. And in general, your posts are either just generally ignorant/stupid or offensive.

Thus, I have no faith in you

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Well your videos don't seem very interesting, there is no commentary in them, and multiple times you have used this forum (and OT) as your personal advertising space for your videos. And in general, your posts are either just generally ignorant/stupid or offensive.

My latest videos - the Batman: Arkham Origins videos - have commentary. Also, just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean they are stupid/ ignorant. I will admit that they are sometimes offensive, however.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

My latest videos - the Batman: Arkham Origins videos - have commentary. Also, just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean they are stupid/ ignorant. I will admit that they are sometimes offensive, however.

I just checked, you might want to go look at how actual "youtubers" do game commentary and then rethink what you consider to be commentary. And no, your opinions being stupid/ignorant is what makes them stupid/ignorant

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cloud_imperium
@BluRayHiDef said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Post link of one of your videos .

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

I just checked, you might want to go look at how actual "youtubers" do game commentary and then rethink what you consider to be commentary. And no, your opinions being stupid/ignorant is what makes them stupid/ignorant

What's wrong with my commentary? Also, why does it have to be like other YouTubers'? There are no hard-fast rules to how one can comment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@BluRayHiDef said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jacksepticeye

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

Looks good. Hope the gameplay matches. Will wait for reviews/impressions.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BluRayHiDef

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jacksepticeye

Holy Moly! You've got tons of subscribers and views. I subscribed by the way. On another note, would you be so kind as to tell me whether you make money off your videos and how much? You can tell me via PM if you want to maintain privacy.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BluRayHiDef

@Cloud_imperium said:
@BluRayHiDef said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Post link of one of your videos .

I sent you a PM.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

What's wrong with my commentary? Also, why does it have to be like other YouTubers'? There are no hard-fast rules to how one can comment.

...Oh lord

see, this is why I have no faith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@BluRayHiDef said:

Holy Moly! You've got tons of subscribers and views. I subscribed by the way. On another note, would you be so kind as to tell me whether you make money off your videos and how much? You can tell me via PM if you want to maintain privacy.

I do make money from them, youtube is my job and source of income.

I won't be giving out numbers to anybody though

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

...Oh lord

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lostrib

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Can we guess?

1 trillion dollars

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

At least tell me whether you live comfortably and whether your earn hundreds or thousands per week. C'mon, bro. Also, I see why you're so successful; you have an interesting voice, can do impersonations, are enthusiastic and have a healthy appearance.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

You aren't getting reamed in the ass by content ID? I know alot of let's players and reviewers like angry joe are fighting an uphill battle with it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

...Oh lord

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

...Oh lord

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

I'm done with you. May you drown in the darkness of your helmet within which your head is buried, oh Mysterious One. By the way, you're a condescending and elitist snob.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@BluRayHiDef said:

At least tell me whether you live comfortably and whether your earn hundreds or thousands per week. C'mon, bro. Also, I see why you're so successful; you have an interesting voice, can do impersonations, are enthusiastic and have a healthy appearance.

haha what? why should I have to tell you this stuff? But thanks for the compliments

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

You aren't getting reamed in the ass by content ID? I know alot of let's players and reviewers like angry joe are fighting an uphill battle with it.

Nope because my style of videos are vastly different to what he does. It's why I stopped doing standard let's plays too, because youtube hates those lately. I've had like 4 content ID matches on my channel. 2 of which went away and 2 of which remain and haven't had any other issues since

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

Oh don't worry, I'm saving almost all of it. Taxes are a big reason for that though

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@clyde46 said:

Who is AJ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

Who is AJ?

AngryJoe

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BluRayHiDef

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@clyde46 said:

Who is AJ?

AngryJoe

He stopped making money or something?