Watch Dogs-PC screenshots look great,GTX bundle available.

#1 Edited by Cloud_imperium (2186 posts) -

UBISOFT released new PC screenshots for Watch Dogs and it is looking amazing . My new PC is going to be ready very soon , so I can't wait for this game . What you think about Watch Dogs , and on what platform you are planning to get it . Will this game turn out as good as it looks .?

Source 1 : DsoGaming

Source 2 : nVIDIA

Watch Dogs NVIDIA GeForce GTX Bundle Now Available

nVIDIA states :

Watch Dogs puts players in the shoes of Aiden Pearce, a man on a mission with the ability to hack anything and everything in a fully-realized, near-future Chicago. With a multitude of gameplay possibilities, an engrossing storyline, endless open world options, and next-gen graphics, Watch Dogs became a hotly tipped title the second it was unveiled at E3 2012.

Next month, Watch Dogs goes on sale. With aforementioned next-gen graphics and exclusive NVIDIA HBAO+ and NVIDIA TXAA Anti-Aliasing enhancements on PC, you may wish to upgrade to get the absolute most from the hotly tipped title. Doing so via select etailers and retailers for a limited time will net you a free copy of the game when buying NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, 660 Ti, 670, 680, 690, 760, 770, 780, 780 Ti, TITAN and TITAN Black graphics cards.

#2 Edited by Heil68 (43160 posts) -

I'm buying the PS4 version 1st. I dont pay over $10 for PC games most of the time.

#3 Edited by lostrib (32942 posts) -

I honestly care more if the game is actually good

#4 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

looking excellent. however i will wait and see what UBI would do to this game.

#5 Edited by lostrib (32942 posts) -

Let's be honest, no matter what you're not going to like this game

#6 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

Good. Can't fucking wait. Plan on doing a walkthrough for this game.

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (38639 posts) -

Meh. Not interested in the game.

#8 Posted by lbjkurono23 (12544 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

It's casualizing hacking, so can't blame him.

#9 Edited by clyde46 (43949 posts) -

Can't I trade my copy of AC4 for this?

#10 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10142 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@SNIPER4321 said:

sadly you maybe right. but atleast im looking forward to see what this game is going to bring anything new to table or just another AAA crap.

#11 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

I'm sure tens of people are waiting with bated breath, and then we'll have to put up with you making a poorly constructed thread to advertise it

#12 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -

Visually the game looks great

Gameplay wise it's going to be repetitive as hell, I can just feel it

#13 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'm sure tens of people are waiting with bated breath, and then we'll have to put up with you making a poorly constructed thread to advertise it

I'll admit that I don't have a large subscriber base, but I have optimism. I think that a game as big as Watchdogs will give my channel the momentum it needs to push forward. Have faith in me, Lost Rib.

#14 Edited by Heil68 (43160 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

hahahah

#15 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'll admit that I don't have a large subscriber base, but I have optimism. I think that a game as big as Watchdogs will give my channel the momentum it needs to push forward. Have faith in me, Lost Rib.

I don't

#16 Posted by DillonShwing (565 posts) -

Looks nice visually. Seems boring as hell gameplay wise

#17 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

#18 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

It takes more than one game to boost the momentum a channel in the current youtube climate. I remember thinking The Last Of Us would boost me hugely and it did almost nothing

But optimism is a great trait to have

#19 Posted by Gears_0f_L0ve (419 posts) -

@lostrib: "I don't care if the game looks better" ... what kind of statement is that.

#20 Edited by uninspiredcup (7509 posts) -

Probably a non-game like Assassins Creed. Not much to get excited about.

Even if the game somehow manages to be good, we all know Ubisoft (greedysoft) will use a hack shitty ending to set up a franchise and run it into the ground with sequel after sequel.

#21 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib: "I don't care if the game looks better" ... what kind of statement is that.

...I don't know? where did I make that statement?

#22 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

It takes more than one game to boost the momentum a channel in the current youtube climate. I remember thinking The Last Of Us would boost me hugely and it did almost nothing

But optimism is a great trait to have

Link me to your channel, mate.

#23 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -

His first post says he cares more if the game is actually good meaning it doesn't matter how shiny it is if it still sucks

#24 Edited by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

#25 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2186 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I think I've already subscribed to you , if not I will tomorrow . You'll have one more subscriber . I used to do videos on youtube as well but my old account was banned by YT , since then I never returned to YT but one day I may .

#26 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Fine. Whatever. I think I'll stay away from you, and not because of this but because you're a very illusive individual; I can't read you. Your posts are always very short and lack explanations for the points they make. You're as shrouded in mystery as your face is shrouded in the darkness of your helmet. Farewell, oh Mysterious One.

#27 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I think I've already subscribed to you , if not I will tomorrow . You'll have one more subscriber . I used to do videos on youtube as well but my old account was banned by YT , since then I never returned to YT but one day I may .

Post a message on one of my videos so that I know who you are.

#28 Edited by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Fine. Whatever. I think I'll stay away from you, and not because of this but because you're a very illusive individual; I can't read you. Your posts are always very short and lack explanations for the points they make. You're as shrouded in mystery as your face is shrouded in the darkness of your helmet. Farewell, oh Mysterious One.

Well your videos don't seem very interesting, there is no commentary in them, and multiple times you have used this forum (and OT) as your personal advertising space for your videos. And in general, your posts are either just generally ignorant/stupid or offensive.

Thus, I have no faith in you

#29 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

Well your videos don't seem very interesting, there is no commentary in them, and multiple times you have used this forum (and OT) as your personal advertising space for your videos. And in general, your posts are either just generally ignorant/stupid or offensive.

My latest videos - the Batman: Arkham Origins videos - have commentary. Also, just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean they are stupid/ ignorant. I will admit that they are sometimes offensive, however.

#30 Edited by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

My latest videos - the Batman: Arkham Origins videos - have commentary. Also, just because you disagree with my opinions doesn't mean they are stupid/ ignorant. I will admit that they are sometimes offensive, however.

I just checked, you might want to go look at how actual "youtubers" do game commentary and then rethink what you consider to be commentary. And no, your opinions being stupid/ignorant is what makes them stupid/ignorant

#31 Posted by Cloud_imperium (2186 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Post link of one of your videos .

#32 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I don't

Why not?

Why would I?

I just checked, you might want to go look at how actual "youtubers" do game commentary and then rethink what you consider to be commentary. And no, your opinions being stupid/ignorant is what makes them stupid/ignorant

What's wrong with my commentary? Also, why does it have to be like other YouTubers'? There are no hard-fast rules to how one can comment.

#33 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -
#34 Posted by Kinthalis (5270 posts) -

Looks good. Hope the gameplay matches. Will wait for reviews/impressions.

#35 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

Holy Moly! You've got tons of subscribers and views. I subscribed by the way. On another note, would you be so kind as to tell me whether you make money off your videos and how much? You can tell me via PM if you want to maintain privacy.

#36 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Post link of one of your videos .

I sent you a PM.

#37 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

No Titan Z bundle? I am disappointed Ubi/Nvidia :P

#38 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

What's wrong with my commentary? Also, why does it have to be like other YouTubers'? There are no hard-fast rules to how one can comment.

...Oh lord

see, this is why I have no faith

#39 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -

Holy Moly! You've got tons of subscribers and views. I subscribed by the way. On another note, would you be so kind as to tell me whether you make money off your videos and how much? You can tell me via PM if you want to maintain privacy.

I do make money from them, youtube is my job and source of income.

I won't be giving out numbers to anybody though

#40 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

...Oh lord

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

#41 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

Can we guess?

1 trillion dollars

#42 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

At least tell me whether you live comfortably and whether your earn hundreds or thousands per week. C'mon, bro. Also, I see why you're so successful; you have an interesting voice, can do impersonations, are enthusiastic and have a healthy appearance.

#43 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13040 posts) -

@BluRayHiDef said:

You aren't getting reamed in the ass by content ID? I know alot of let's players and reviewers like angry joe are fighting an uphill battle with it.

#44 Posted by lostrib (32942 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

...Oh lord

This is exactly why I said you're illusive/ mysterious. You don't provide explanations for anything. How the hell am I supposed to just know what you find wrong with my commentary? I can't read your mind, dodo brain.

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

#45 Edited by clyde46 (43949 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

#46 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

@lostrib said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

...Oh lord

I already told you, go look around and get an idea for what the youtube audience looks for in commentary. Because yours seems to be lacking

I'm done with you. May you drown in the darkness of your helmet within which your head is buried, oh Mysterious One. By the way, you're a condescending and elitist snob.

#47 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -

At least tell me whether you live comfortably and whether your earn hundreds or thousands per week. C'mon, bro. Also, I see why you're so successful; you have an interesting voice, can do impersonations, are enthusiastic and have a healthy appearance.

haha what? why should I have to tell you this stuff? But thanks for the compliments

You aren't getting reamed in the ass by content ID? I know alot of let's players and reviewers like angry joe are fighting an uphill battle with it.

Nope because my style of videos are vastly different to what he does. It's why I stopped doing standard let's plays too, because youtube hates those lately. I've had like 4 content ID matches on my channel. 2 of which went away and 2 of which remain and haven't had any other issues since

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin: Best be saving that cash though, you don't want to be burnt like AJ.

Oh don't worry, I'm saving almost all of it. Taxes are a big reason for that though

#48 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -
#49 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38201 posts) -
#50 Edited by BluRayHiDef (10837 posts) -