Watch_Dogs on PS4 Sony Quietly Removes 1080p 60 FPS

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by tormentos (18868 posts) -
@walloftruth said:

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

Wasn't tormentos or some other hardcore cow already using it as ownage in their list of 1080p60fps PS4 games? Hahaha

Haha that clown got owned by the company that he worships so much.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/watch-dogs-60fps-1080-update-31256024/?page=1#js-message-342379795

Hahahaha,.... Owned..

@Evo_nine said:

In a way that "only ps4 can provide"

Lol wtf...what does this even mean??

Pc will be 1080p 60fps which will be miles ahead of their shitty weak ass console

Tchbo owned badly on this one

Sony is so f'n pathetic, all they ever do is lie lie lie to get the suckers to buy up. By Gamers for gamers? Yeah keep eating it up u fools

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa... Epic metldown...lol

Sony is in so much panic now...Lets see who is giving a free game that isn't from them,who is slashing prices left and right at retailers to move some units.? Who change it the mantra of TV TV TV to is all about games now,oh wait who is been rumor to drop xbox live requirements for netflix and other apps.? Who is trying to micmic the PS4 desperately..

Yeah is sony who is in panic..hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@Krelian-co said:

#Stillbetterthanxbone

Sadly, pc is the best. As someone who is primarily a console gamer, even I must qeastion the point of these platforms.

1. More expensive? Check.

2. Weaker performance? Check.

Waste of time.

1. More features and Kinect? Check.

2. Better online? Check

PWNED

Who care about kinect.

Better online is subjective,the PS4 has even bigger community than live now..lol

By the way.

Less games? check...

Recycle and extremely abuse series.? Check.

@jhonMalcovich said:

CHBO lol

Silly cows really thought that a game that requires an i7 and a GTX780 as recommended would run on PS4 at 1080p and 60fps.

The fun part is how the majority of PC gamers will run it under PS4 setting,the number of people with an i7 and a 780GTX is actually lower than the number of people with a PS4,about 13 million gamers had better specs on PC than the PS4 that not something to brag about,you may run the game the game at 1080p 60 FPS,but a 780TGX is $500 + dollars with that i actually buy a PS4 and the game and still have money left,and we are only talking about the GPU,the i7 is from $300 to almost $600 depending on the model.so we are talking here from from $850+ to $1,000+ just for CPU and GPU i can buy a PS4 and xbox one with 1 game for each platform and still have money with $1,000 dollars bro,all to run the game at the same 1080p but with 60FPS.?

Because i don't think that with such demanding specs you will get 60 FPS in 1440p or higher.

@hoosier7 said:

'Watch Dogs Is 1080p, 60fps On PS4' Says Ubisoft.

At a German Ubisoft event, Golem.de said that Ubisoft talked openly about the fact that Watch Dogs would be 1080p/60fps on PS4.

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2394596/watch_dogs_is_1080p_60fps_on_ps4_says_ubisoft.html

I'm still sceptical but don't count 60fps out just yet.

I still think it is an error.

From what i get on the translation is that they could have made the game at 60 FPS but they prefer 30FPS to keep quality higher.

Ubisoft talks bodied 1080p at 60 fps for the Playstation 4 and in fact showed the game subjectively barely frame rate dips. On the other hand, would be 30 fps and a higher rendering Qualiät our opinion, the better option was, perhaps Ubisoft could but then have to make the Xbox One too many compromises.

So yeah i think what they say is that they could have done it,but sacrificing quality,so they do what they always do on consoles sacrifice frames for quality.

#52 Edited by tormentos (18868 posts) -

@Bishop1310 said:

lol tormentos stfu. no one reads your shit.

So you accuse me of doing something i didn't do and when i prove you wrong you tell me to STFU.? hahahaaa

Owned like the joke of a poster you really are...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#53 Posted by lamprey263 (24434 posts) -

The reason this is such a big deal is this game has almost entirely been sold on the speculated display disparity that might exist between the varying ports rather than the merits of the game itself.

#54 Posted by lhughey (4247 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:
@T-razor1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Lol , as I said before . Sony is well known for lying to build hype for their products . Sad , really .

Sad indeed. It's desperation at best. Every time I try to support them and ignore their past crap they do shit like this that just asks me why should I even bother with them at all.

Exactly , I mean stuff like "experience that only PS4 can provide" is Childish at best . They think gamers are little kids who will believe everything that they will tell them . Sadly , there are indeed some drones that do believe everything . Remember that whole "EXTREMELY POWERFULZZZ GDDR5" comments from fanboys .?

I think you're still jealous of the super powerz of teh Cell /s

#55 Edited by Heil68 (45724 posts) -

Well PS4 will have the superior version, so it really doesn't matter.

#56 Posted by Bishop1310 (1125 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@Bishop1310 said:

lol tormentos stfu. no one reads your shit.

So you accuse me of doing something i didn't do and when i prove you wrong you tell me to STFU.? hahahaaa

Owned like the joke of a poster you really are...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you take forums way too seriously.. you need a life.

#57 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3455 posts) -

@tormentos said:

The fun part is how the majority of PC gamers will run it under PS4 setting,the number of people with an i7 and a 780GTX is actually lower than the number of people with a PS4,about 13 million gamers had better specs on PC than the PS4 that not something to brag about,you may run the game the game at 1080p 60 FPS,but a 780TGX is $500 + dollars with that i actually buy a PS4 and the game and still have money left,and we are only talking about the GPU,the i7 is from $300 to almost $600 depending on the model.so we are talking here from from $850+ to $1,000+ just for CPU and GPU i can buy a PS4 and xbox one with 1 game for each platform and still have money with $1,000 dollars bro,all to run the game at the same 1080p but with 60FPS.?

Because i don't think that with such demanding specs you will get 60 FPS in 1440p or higher.

If you praise the PS4 so much why don't you follow all of your hypothetical examples and buy one? At least that way you can spare us some of the time you spend here by actually playing the damn thing.

Oh and 60fps isn't the only difference the PC version will have over the PS4. The PS4 won't have many of the bells and whistles.

#58 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (9312 posts) -

He doesn't have one because he can't afford one since he's a dirty wannabe console peasant and a shepherd.

#59 Edited by blue_hazy_basic (28032 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@kingtito: That wasn't worth wishing for because PC was obviously going to have best version. Nice to see you have given up on Xflop having the better version of multiplats though.

and that fanboys still hide behind the PC when it suits them! (now its the lems ... the wonderful circle of SW life! )

#60 Posted by tormentos (18868 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

If you praise the PS4 so much why don't you follow all of your hypothetical examples and buy one? At least that way you can spare us some of the time you spend here by actually playing the damn thing.

Oh and 60fps isn't the only difference the PC version will have over the PS4. The PS4 won't have many of the bells and whistles.

So the only argument you have against me like most lemmings is you don't own a PS4.?

Wait but most of the same people is always here posting and that includes you,so why aren't you gaming now.?

Yeah probably but at a huge cost,and a PC on the same price or cheaper than then PS4 can't run it period,so even to get the same result the PS4 get you need more money than what a PS4 cost,yeah PC is stronger also a hell of allot more expensive if you want all the bell and whistles..

Now if you stopped single out cow you closet lemming you would not look so bad now..

@Bishop1310 said:

you take forums way too seriously.. you need a life.

Look who's talking an alt account..lol

@Salt_The_Fries said:

He doesn't have one because he can't afford one since he's a dirty wannabe console peasant and a shepherd.

Yeah i am so poor do you have any spare change i will open an account if you send me $10 dollars i will put you on my sig with a caption that reads Salt_The_Fries support me gaming needs. hahahaaaaaaaaaaa

#61 Edited by GoldenElementXL (3455 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

So the only argument you have against me like most lemmings is you don't own a PS4.?

Wait but most of the same people is always here posting and that includes you,so why aren't you gaming now.?

Yeah probably but at a huge cost,and a PC on the same price or cheaper than then PS4 can't run it period,so even to get the same result the PS4 get you need more money than what a PS4 cost,yeah PC is stronger also a hell of allot more expensive if you want all the bell and whistles..

Now if you stopped single out cow you closet lemming you would not look so bad now..

First - I'm "working" right now so I can't game at the moment.

Second - I don't really have an "argument" against you, I just don't understand why you commit so much time and energy to something you don't actually own. I post positive and negative things about all of the consoles/handhelds/PC. You seem as if you will defend Sony with your life.

Third - I'm not a closet lem and am not the one that looks bad. I've played and own all the games you talk about and never played.

#62 Edited by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@walloftruth said:

@Kaze_no_Mirai said:

Wasn't tormentos or some other hardcore cow already using it as ownage in their list of 1080p60fps PS4 games? Hahaha

Haha that clown got owned by the company that he worships so much.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/watch-dogs-60fps-1080-update-31256024/?page=1#js-message-342379795

Hahahaha,.... Owned..

Oh, wow, you figured out how to edit your posts, I'm so impressed now, you're such an evil mastermind. /sarcasm

#63 Edited by tormentos (18868 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

Oh, wow, you figured out how to edit your posts, I'm so impressed now, you're such an evil mastermind. /sarcasm

Idiot look at post 40 when i get quote,the same post is quoted,when you edit something it change only in your post not on the ones other people make quoting you,want it try it.?

Edit your last post and see if my quote of your post change...

So yeah Owned...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#64 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (16689 posts) -

Besides 1080p and 60fps being hyped, AA and detail levels should also be considered. It's silly to assume the console versions will automatically have maxed out detail levels.

#65 Posted by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@walloftruth said:

Idiot look at post 40 when i get quote,the same post is quoted,when you edit something it change only in your post not on the ones other people make quoting you,want it try it.?

Edit your last post and see if my quote of your post change...

So yeah Owned...hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So you're saying you edited it before you got quoted? Okay then, same thing though.

#66 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Latest article is saying Ubisoft confirmed the game is 1080p/60fps on PS4, but the graphics took a hit. I

might have preferred 30fps with better visuals for this type of game.

#67 Edited by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

Well PS4 will have the superior version, so it really doesn't matter.

Performance wise very likley. The PS4 version is likely 1080p and 30fps, but they could easily do 900p and probably get 60fps. On Xbox One, Im hoping 900p, 30 fps, lol. If they can get that I'll be very happy. But no doubt the PS4 version will perform better.

#68 Posted by Kinthalis (5323 posts) -

Sucks to be a console only gamer and be stuck with mahcines that are ALREADY outdated and struggling with bare minimum gaming specs.

What will the situation be like in 3 years? How mnay more will switch to PC gaming than last gen?

#69 Edited by Wasdie (50263 posts) -

I can't believe people actually expected Ubisoft to pull 1080p60 on the PS4 with Watch_Dogs. I'll be surprised if most PC gamers can hit that knowing Ubi's history with optimizations.

Basically I expect this game to be a complete technical mess given the extremely long dev hell it's been going through.

#70 Edited by lawlessx (46846 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

I can't believe people actually expected Ubisoft to pull 1080p60 on the PS4 with Watch_Dogs. I'll be surprised if most PC gamers can hit that knowing Ubi's history with optimizations.

Basically I expect this game to be a complete technical mess given the extremely long dev hell it's been going through.

shouldn't the extra development time give us a more polished game this time? i mean this was game was only weeks away from release before they delayed it.

#71 Edited by kingtito (5082 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@kingtito: That wasn't worth wishing for because PC was obviously going to have best version. Nice to see you have given up on Xflop having the better version of multiplats though.

Given up? When did I ever say it would cow? I've always been a PC gamer 1st before consoles. Guess your head being up Sony's ass for so long made you overlook that huh?

#72 Edited by kingtito (5082 posts) -

Well El Tormented being that the PC is infinitely more powerful I'm going to assume it'll be the best version since that seems to be the reason cows are saying the PS4 version will be better than the XOne. Seriously, you really need to learn what the word hypocrite means because you're constantly miss using it.

That makes no sense El Tormented. Talking about the superior PC version makes me a blind lemming?

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

As long as it is superior to the Xflop version it's fine.

As long as the PC version is superior to the PS4 version. Looks like I got my wish PC>>>>>PS4 confirmed

How would you know.? do you own a PS4 and a PC to compare.? So you are going by other people opinions or specs.?

Oh the hypocrisy......lol

And to think that you keep denying been a blind ass lemming...lol

#73 Edited by clr84651 (5515 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

TCHBO

Seriously though this is kinda funny and everyone but cows saw it coming a mile away.

You say that now, but Sony themselves were saying 60fps 1080p. There wasn't any reason to not believe it.

#74 Edited by Snugenz (12024 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

It's sad that you need it to be better than the Xbone version, pffft fanboys.

#75 Posted by lawlessx (46846 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@NFJSupreme said:

TCHBO

Seriously though this is kinda funny and everyone but cows saw it coming a mile away.

You say that now, but Sony themselves were saying 60fps 1080p. There wasn't any reason to not believe it.

sony says alot of things..some of which aren't always true.

#76 Edited by tormentos (18868 posts) -

@kingtito said:

Well El Tormented being that the PC is infinitely more powerful I'm going to assume it'll be the best version since that seems to be the reason cows are saying the PS4 version will be better than the XOne. Seriously, you really need to learn what the word hypocrite means because you're constantly miss using it.

That makes no sense El Tormented. Talking about the superior PC version makes me a blind lemming?

Do you have a PS4 to know.? Have you play both version.? Have you even see both version running side by side even on video.? So the whole experiencing things for your self only apply when the argument is against me hypocrite.?

You have not experience the PS4 version to know have a nice day in your hypocrite land..hahahahaaaa

#77 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10587 posts) -

Who cares.....PC is the only way to go with this game.

#78 Posted by Vatusus (4807 posts) -

lol "quietly" removes

what? You wanted Sony to give a press conference about removing that advertising?

You should pursue journalism TC, you clearly have a talent for sensationalism

#79 Edited by clr84651 (5515 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@clr84651 said:

@NFJSupreme said:

TCHBO

sony says alot of things..some of which aren't always true.

Any time I post a source on here in a topic that hasn't been confirmed by Sony I get jumped by PC Idiots. Sony isn't always right and other sources are often correct.

#80 Edited by kingtito (5082 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic: I've NEVER claimed to be a lem. I've ALWAYS said I was a PC gamer 1st and foremost, that hasn't changed one bit.

#81 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@Snugenz: Are you sad for wanting your PC to run games better than a console?

#82 Edited by tormentos (18868 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

So you're saying you edited it before you got quoted? Okay then, same thing though.

Denial much.? Just be a man and admit that you jumped the gun kid..lol

#83 Posted by tormentos (18868 posts) -
@kingtito said:

@blue_hazy_basic: I've NEVER claimed to be a lem. I've ALWAYS said I was a PC gamer 1st and foremost, that hasn't changed one bit.

You are a lemming and every topic having to do with the PS4 you are there cheerleading for the xbox one,not for PC stop your act just like Blackace you are not fooling any one you are a die hard lemming..

Butbutbut Titanfall sold xbox one,butbut sony sales are shipped to retailer like MS,but but the xbox one has as much good games..

All your arguments are around defending the xbox not PC nice try lemming..

#84 Posted by speedfog (3280 posts) -

Sony lies alot when they hype a game.

Remember the fantastic 60 fps with UC3 E3?

Remember TLOU with dat awesome AI? And better graphics? Mjueaaahh

#85 Edited by kingtito (5082 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Do you have a PS4 to know.? Have you play both version.? Have you even see both version running side by side even on video.? So the whole experiencing things for your self only apply when the argument is against me hypocrite.?

You have not experience the PS4 version to know have a nice day in your hypocrite land..hahahahaaaa

Wait, so I have to own a PS4 to know the PC is more powerful? You're really grasping now El Tormented. I'm assuming it'll be better based on the PC being more powerful AND didn't the devs also say the PC version will be better if you have the hardware to run it?

Have YOU seen both version running side by side? Have you seen the XOne and PS4 versions running together? Does that stop you or any other cow from saying it'll be the better version? Keep grasping kid.

I thought for a while you were being willfully ignorant about what a hypocrite is. Now I see you're just ignorant. hypocrite

#86 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4294 posts) -

@lhughey said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@T-razor1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Lol , as I said before . Sony is well known for lying to build hype for their products . Sad , really .

Sad indeed. It's desperation at best. Every time I try to support them and ignore their past crap they do shit like this that just asks me why should I even bother with them at all.

Exactly , I mean stuff like "experience that only PS4 can provide" is Childish at best . They think gamers are little kids who will believe everything that they will tell them . Sadly , there are indeed some drones that do believe everything . Remember that whole "EXTREMELY POWERFULZZZ GDDR5" comments from fanboys .?

I own gaming PC . Not sure how a weaker hardware made me jealous .

#87 Edited by kingtito (5082 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

You are a lemming and every topic having to do with the PS4 you are there cheerleading for the xbox one,not for PC stop your act just like Blackace you are not fooling any one you are a die hard lemming..

Butbutbut Titanfall sold xbox one,butbut sony sales are shipped to retailer like MS,but but the xbox one has as much good games..

All your arguments are around defending the xbox not PC nice try lemming..

More anti cow than anything El Tormented but I have never wavered in my support for PC 1st and foremost. Cows have been the bane of SWs for a very long time and pretty much every other faction agrees. Hell anyone that doesn't agree with cows is labeled a lem. You El Tormented are a special kind of cow. You will defend the PS4 and it's games to no end without actually owning one. I at least own an XOne so defending it is understandable. What's your excuse El Tormented?

PC doesn't need defending El Tormented. It has the best games (IMO), most games, most powerful hardware that can be upgraded, best mod support, free online and the list goes on El Tormented. Why would I need to defend something with a resume like that? Besides, cows say the more asinine things about the Xbox so why not defend it.

#88 Posted by lhughey (4247 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lhughey said:

@Cloud_imperium said:
@T-razor1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Your tone suggest you missed the "/s" at the end of my sentence. My statement about "teh cell" was giving credit to your argument about.

#89 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4294 posts) -

@lhughey said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lhughey said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

Your tone suggest you missed the "/s" at the end of my sentence. My statement about "teh cell" was giving credit to your argument about.

Lol

:-p

#90 Posted by Cloud_imperium (4294 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@kingtito said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

As long as the PC version is superior to the PS4 version. Looks like I got my wish PC>>>>>PS4 confirmed

Ps4 got 1 hour exclusive content, Ps4>>>>>>>>>PC confirmed

Which is also on PC . Go and check out Steam pre order page . Congratulations , Sony lied again .

#91 Edited by Snugenz (12024 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@Snugenz: Are you sad for wanting your PC to run games better than a console?

Nope, PC games running multiplats better 99% of the time is just a fact, i however couldn't care less if a console can keep up with my PC because why would i care how a game runs on a system i won't be playing it on, i'd have to be a fanboy to think like that, kinda like you.

#92 Posted by cainetao11 (17994 posts) -

@T-razor1 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

They make great games? I try not to think of it as "supporting" them. I support my ailing mother. I do business with Sony and MS. I buy only what I will make use of from them.

#93 Posted by cainetao11 (17994 posts) -

@tormentos:

"How would you know.? do you own a PS4 and a PC to compare.? So you are going by other people opinions or specs.?

And to think that you keep denying been a blind ass lemming...lol"-in regards to PC watchdogs >>PS4 version

@tormentos are you for real? You've been championing the PS4 on here and you don't own one. Oh the hypocrisy is right!!

#94 Edited by Liquid_ (2858 posts) -

confirmed 10 fps on x1

#95 Posted by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@walloftruth said:

Denial much.? Just be a man and admit that you jumped the gun kid..lol

You can damage control all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you actually thought Watch_Dogs would be 1080p/60fps on PS4. I mean come on, even a die hard cow like you should know better, lel.

#96 Edited by WallofTruth (1777 posts) -
@Cloud_imperium said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@kingtito said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Which is also on PC . Go and check out Steam pre order page . Congratulations , Sony lied again .

Sony didn't lie, Sony was merely talking about "console exclusive", as in, it's exclusive to PS3/PS4 because it's not on X360/Xboner. I know it's stupid but that's the way Sony does business nowadays.

#97 Edited by aroxx_ab (10481 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@kingtito said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Oh whaaaaaat wtf?!? you sure it is same content and not other stuff?

#98 Edited by kingtito (5082 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@aroxx_ab said:

@kingtito said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

Oh whaaaaaat wtf?!? you sure it is same content and not other stuff?

Wouldn't really matter if it's different since it would still be extra content. Guess that makes your argument "PS4 got 1 hour exclusive content PS4>>>>>>>PC confirmed"

PC>>>>>>>>>>>PS4

#99 Edited by misterpmedia (3704 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

And it will be. No-one should have believed the 60fps thing.

also lolfreedomfreelife thread, only you.

#100 Edited by clyde46 (46795 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@tormentos:

"How would you know.? do you own a PS4 and a PC to compare.? So you are going by other people opinions or specs.?

And to think that you keep denying been a blind ass lemming...lol"-in regards to PC watchdogs >>PS4 version

@tormentos are you for real? You've been championing the PS4 on here and you don't own one. Oh the hypocrisy is right!!

Thats El Tomato for you.