Watch Dogs On PauperStation4 Not As Dynamic

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

1080p is cute but I will take the better game.

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One. Apparently physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing, "The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay tells OXM UK. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

Now the truth is starting to surface about the use of the cloud.

dan_mimmsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 dan_mimmsie
Member since 2014 • 86 Posts

I think fanboys made that up I say bs to that one

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

And the DC begins.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

How much do you all want to bet that MS paid them to say that? I can pretty much guarantee it. Anything that can be done on x1 can be done better on ps4.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

yeah.... lets see if true.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Ermmmm. Gaming target?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

This cant be true cos the cloud is not real. Get that in there before some fanboy does.

PS4 has the better resolution that will make slight improvements on giant TV's that you don't normally find in a living room.

This shows a big example of how the Xbox One can be different and is a good example of the future. PS4 competing and losing to PC in graphics. Xbox One focussing on making the whole experience better.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

This is old, I remember this exact same article around when the power of the cloud first came to light.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Nothing in that dev quote mentions PS4...fail

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@PinkieWinkie said:

How much do you all want to bet that MS paid them to say that? I can pretty much guarantee it. Anything that can be done on x1 can be done better on ps4.

So Microsoft spent billions more on cloud than Sony, yet Sony can do it better.

Ok Fanboy.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Hi. Kuu, quick question... Do you have a brain? Did you even see when the article was posted? Back then THE CLOUD was da shit (in every dumbass's mind), now MS doesn't even remember what cloud is lol. You want me to tell you what will happen with Watch Dogs? It will run worst, have a much lower resolution, have shittier textures/draw distance/AA/lighting/shadows and all that for $100 more! Enjoy your 360 graphics for five hundred dollars.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

This is a very old article and he is comparing new gen version vs old gen versions but they mentioned Xbox1 only cuz its OXM.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Weak Damage control.

Have fun with the Xbone 720p though LOL.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Article from July last year. LOL

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

xbone 720p... you should be used to it by now... its not that bad, just dont cry about it on the forums.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@kuu2 said:

So you're gonna get it on PC?

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@kuu2 said:

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One. Apparently physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing, "The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay tells OXM UK. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

Now the truth is starting to surface about the use of the cloud.

wow kuu that is from july last year,

when you believed every lie Microsoft told,

even your act is old.

idiot.

you cant refund stupidity,

since that is all Microsoft paid for when they hired you

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

The interview is from mid 2013, and they were doing an interview with an Xbox magazine. He was comparing last gen watch dog with next gen watchdog.

And the Ai's on Titanfall beta are pretty stupid.

Can anyone find the latest interview of game developers talking about the Cloud?

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killzowned24

@Kashiwaba said:

This is a very old article and he is comparing new gen version vs old gen versions but they mentioned Xbox1 only cuz its OXM.

Lems are searching the net for anything to get attention away from its weak sauce. even articles that are almost a year old...lol

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts
@PinkieWinkie said:

How much do you wanna bet that all companies pay other people to say good things about their products?...

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

Way to post an article from 7 months ago.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

This cant be true cos the cloud is not real. Get that in there before some fanboy does.

PS4 has the better resolution that will make slight improvements on giant TV's that you don't normally find in a living room.

This shows a big example of how the Xbox One can be different and is a good example of the future. PS4 competing and losing to PC in graphics. Xbox One focussing on making the whole experience better.

Umm nothing compares to PC considering some games scale to ridiculous resolutions 1440p 2040, 2560 etc. PC even does 4K gaming which the consoles don't and probably won't this gen since it's still in it's infancy, but exactly how is Xbox different and better?

And btw Kuu LMAO "Posted on Thursday 20th Jun 2013 at 11:26 AM UTC By" hahahahahahahaha this what the third time you did this! LMAO

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

Not even the other lemmings want anything to do with this, you know that's bad. lol.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 killzowned24

Titanfall was the biggest known game to use the cloud and it looks like a poor PS3 game that also has static foliage.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Lems don't know if they are coming or going at this point , just spinning around like tops. Discombobulated by Playstation Domination.

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

Thread Backfire.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kuu2

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

Umm nothing compares to PC considering some games scale to ridiculous resolutions 1440p 2040, 2560 etc. PC even does 4K gaming which the consoles don't and probably won't this gen since it's still in it's infancy, but exactly how is Xbox different and better?

And btw Kuu LMAO "Posted on Thursday 20th Jun 2013 at 11:26 AM UTC By" hahahahahahahaha this what the third time you did this! LMAO

I like old articles ;)

I do love all the spinning though about what the dev said. Old or not it is still very true and he is comparing the PauperStation4/The One.

"Watch Dogs hits Xbox One and PS4 later this year when the next gen consoles hit store shelves. If recent reports are to believed however, the Xbox One version might be the way to go. Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay has stated that Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4."

They have been da paidz............ Love it!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

LOL, lems damage controlling with articles from last year. Dat desperation.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kuu2

@Jankarcop said:

@kuu2 said:

So you're gonna get it on PC?

So the NPCs will be using MSoft Azure servers?????? I don't think they will.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

"PauperStation4". Yeah, you tell 'em, Kuu. You tell those "PauperStation4" owners.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@kuu2: What a desperate idiot you are.

At least you didn't hide from your thread, props mane.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kuu2

@Floppy_Jim said:

"PauperStation4". Yeah, you tell 'em, Kuu. You tell those "PauperStation4" owners.

Its a Kuu2 original ;)

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

This is old, I remember this exact same article around when the power of the cloud first came to light.

In fact this is from July 2013!

BTW here, here:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/watch-dogs-on-xbox-one-will-have-a-more-dynamic-city-compared-to-xbox-360-ps3-and-ps4.453172407/

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Solid_Max13

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like old articles ;)

I do love all the spinning though about what the dev said. Old or not it is still very true and he is comparing the PauperStation4/The One.

"Watch Dogs hits Xbox One and PS4 later this year when the next gen consoles hit store shelves. If recent reports are to believed however, the Xbox One version might be the way to go. Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay has stated that Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4."

Hahaha you're alright kuu :P I'll wait for Ubisofts official statement since we don;t even have a release date and this is really anticipated for me!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kuu2

@Animal-Mother said:

Ermmmm. Gaming target?

What, that is not a regular read for you??????

Not angry by the way.........

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kuu2
@tyloss said:

I don't ever hide................

This is a gaming forum not Red Dawn.........

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

O.M.G. Old, I saw this posted last July in SW, then again around September. The problem people had was the source was very sketchy, Gaming Target.

Article from July 05, 2013 which was late back then because it was citing another article from Jul 1, 2013...Super old. For those paying attention, it's Feb 17th, 2014.

As far as Watch Dogs, we'll hopefully know more about it by E3, but the true test will be when it releases and we can test the hell out of it. Whatever happens, happens...but reposting old articles is a waste of our time.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39  Edited By iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like old articles ;)

That is a quote from gaming target. Xbox Magazine interview Dominic Guay and he never stated "Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4"

He only stated that Watch Dogs on Xbox one will have moe dynamic City.

You are going into major damage control because it's been revealed that Watch Dog will run on 1080p on Ps4 and 900p on Xbone.

And the Cloud is dead. No developer will ever speak about the Cloud ever again.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kuu2
@Solid_Max13 said:

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like old articles ;)

Hahaha you're alright kuu :P I'll wait for Ubisofts official statement since we don;t even have a release date and this is really anticipated for me!

I saw a unseen trailer at Comic Con last year in San Diego and was super pumped for the game as well. Now that I have seen the Division though I might be going back on getting Watch Dogs.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ReadingRainbow4

@kuu2 said:
@tyloss said:

This is a gaming forum not not Red Dawn.........

No, this is serious shit. You think this is some game?

On the field of battle the moment you make light of your situation, you are already dead.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

you do know this old ass article was comparing the xbone to the 360

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Cows thought "every" game would be superior on the DelayStation 4. You bring them news that one is better on THE ONE and all hell breaks loose.

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kuu2

@SolidTy said:

O.M.G. Old, I saw this posted last July in SW, then again around September.

Article from July 05, 2013 which was late back then because it was citing another article from Jul 1, 2013...Super old. For those paying attention, it's Feb 17th, 2014.

As far as Watch Dogs, we'll hopefully know more about it by E3, but the true test will be when it releases and we can test the hell out of it.

I am surprised you didn't post it with your superior thread making skills back then. We are all in such amazement of your recall abilities on this forum which you remind us of in every post you create.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

This is the third thread he created on this old article? What the...

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@kuu2 said:
@tyloss said:

On the field of battle the moment you make light of your situation, you are already dead.

and the moment you back Microsoft,

is the moment the knife is already in your back,

and a dick in your ass

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kuu2
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@kuu2 said:
@tyloss said:

What are you talking about, this is what I wear when I post here every day.

For those of you that wanted to know what I looked like.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Solid_Max13

@SolidTy said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

This is the third thread he created on this old article? What the...

LOL No kuu has a passion for old articles he's made threads before with articles posted last year early in like april, june etc it's funny

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

This article was debunked back in July. In the original interview the Xbone version was being compared to the 360 version. The author of the article added PS4 in there.