Watch Dogs On PauperStation4 Not As Dynamic

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

1080p is cute but I will take the better game.

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One. Apparently physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing, "The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay tells OXM UK. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

Now the truth is starting to surface about the use of the cloud.

#2 Posted by dan_mimmsie (13 posts) -

I think fanboys made that up I say bs to that one

#3 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1246 posts) -

And the DC begins.

#4 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1246 posts) -

How much do you all want to bet that MS paid them to say that? I can pretty much guarantee it. Anything that can be done on x1 can be done better on ps4.

#5 Posted by Nengo_Flow (8780 posts) -

yeah.... lets see if true.

#6 Posted by Animal-Mother (25032 posts) -

Ermmmm. Gaming target?

#7 Posted by tdkmillsy (977 posts) -

This cant be true cos the cloud is not real. Get that in there before some fanboy does.

PS4 has the better resolution that will make slight improvements on giant TV's that you don't normally find in a living room.

This shows a big example of how the Xbox One can be different and is a good example of the future. PS4 competing and losing to PC in graphics. Xbox One focussing on making the whole experience better.

#8 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (11040 posts) -

This is old, I remember this exact same article around when the power of the cloud first came to light.

#9 Posted by killzowned24 (7066 posts) -

Nothing in that dev quote mentions PS4...fail

#10 Posted by tdkmillsy (977 posts) -

How much do you all want to bet that MS paid them to say that? I can pretty much guarantee it. Anything that can be done on x1 can be done better on ps4.

So Microsoft spent billions more on cloud than Sony, yet Sony can do it better.

Ok Fanboy.

#11 Posted by silversix_ (12543 posts) -

Hi. Kuu, quick question... Do you have a brain? Did you even see when the article was posted? Back then THE CLOUD was da shit (in every dumbass's mind), now MS doesn't even remember what cloud is lol. You want me to tell you what will happen with Watch Dogs? It will run worst, have a much lower resolution, have shittier textures/draw distance/AA/lighting/shadows and all that for $100 more! Enjoy your 360 graphics for five hundred dollars.

#12 Posted by Kashiwaba (7341 posts) -

This is a very old article and he is comparing new gen version vs old gen versions but they mentioned Xbox1 only cuz its OXM.

#13 Posted by Suppaman100 (2871 posts) -

Weak Damage control.

Have fun with the Xbone 720p though LOL.

#14 Posted by misterpmedia (2024 posts) -

Article from July last year. LOL

#15 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (5570 posts) -

xbone 720p... you should be used to it by now... its not that bad, just dont cry about it on the forums.

#16 Edited by Jankarcop (7991 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

So you're gonna get it on PC?

#17 Edited by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

"For example, we’re able to simulate the water in full 3D, if you go on a boat the waves that form will affect other boats. We’re also able to spend more time giving brains to the other people on the streets so that they can basically be smarter, and there can be more of them. It’s what I call dynamism; basically, the way the city reacts to you, we are able to push further on the Xbox One.”

He then goes on to mention Microsoft’s cloud service that seems like it will be a crucial component to the Xbox One. Apparently physics calculations, similarly, aren't dependent on strict timing, "The way a tree reacts to weather, it's physics, right?" Guay tells OXM UK. "It's bending materials. Well, what if I could run that on the cloud? It doesn't need to be fully synced. There are occasions where there will be an advantage, but it's clear in the short term there's plenty of power within the machines. That's where our engineers are working."

Now the truth is starting to surface about the use of the cloud.

wow kuu that is from july last year,

when you believed every lie Microsoft told,

even your act is old.

idiot.

you cant refund stupidity,

since that is all Microsoft paid for when they hired you

#18 Edited by iloveatlus (178 posts) -

The interview is from mid 2013, and they were doing an interview with an Xbox magazine. He was comparing last gen watch dog with next gen watchdog.

And the Ai's on Titanfall beta are pretty stupid.

Can anyone find the latest interview of game developers talking about the Cloud?

#19 Posted by killzowned24 (7066 posts) -

This is a very old article and he is comparing new gen version vs old gen versions but they mentioned Xbox1 only cuz its OXM.

Lems are searching the net for anything to get attention away from its weak sauce. even articles that are almost a year old...lol

#20 Edited by Snugenz (11114 posts) -

How much do you wanna bet that all companies pay other people to say good things about their products?...

#21 Posted by _Matt_ (8334 posts) -

Way to post an article from 7 months ago.

#22 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3389 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

This cant be true cos the cloud is not real. Get that in there before some fanboy does.

PS4 has the better resolution that will make slight improvements on giant TV's that you don't normally find in a living room.

This shows a big example of how the Xbox One can be different and is a good example of the future. PS4 competing and losing to PC in graphics. Xbox One focussing on making the whole experience better.

Umm nothing compares to PC considering some games scale to ridiculous resolutions 1440p 2040, 2560 etc. PC even does 4K gaming which the consoles don't and probably won't this gen since it's still in it's infancy, but exactly how is Xbox different and better?

And btw Kuu LMAO "Posted on Thursday 20th Jun 2013 at 11:26 AM UTC By" hahahahahahahaha this what the third time you did this! LMAO

#23 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (11040 posts) -

Not even the other lemmings want anything to do with this, you know that's bad. lol.

#24 Posted by killzowned24 (7066 posts) -

Titanfall was the biggest known game to use the cloud and it looks like a poor PS3 game that also has static foliage.

#25 Posted by Nike_Air (18133 posts) -

Lems don't know if they are coming or going at this point , just spinning around like tops. Discombobulated by Playstation Domination.

#26 Edited by tyloss (829 posts) -

Thread Backfire.

#27 Posted by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

Umm nothing compares to PC considering some games scale to ridiculous resolutions 1440p 2040, 2560 etc. PC even does 4K gaming which the consoles don't and probably won't this gen since it's still in it's infancy, but exactly how is Xbox different and better?

And btw Kuu LMAO "Posted on Thursday 20th Jun 2013 at 11:26 AM UTC By" hahahahahahahaha this what the third time you did this! LMAO

I like old articles ;)

I do love all the spinning though about what the dev said. Old or not it is still very true and he is comparing the PauperStation4/The One.

"Watch Dogs hits Xbox One and PS4 later this year when the next gen consoles hit store shelves. If recent reports are to believed however, the Xbox One version might be the way to go. Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay has stated that Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4."

They have been da paidz............ Love it!

#28 Edited by I_can_haz (5695 posts) -

LOL, lems damage controlling with articles from last year. Dat desperation.

#29 Posted by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

So you're gonna get it on PC?

So the NPCs will be using MSoft Azure servers?????? I don't think they will.

#30 Edited by Floppy_Jim (25053 posts) -

"PauperStation4". Yeah, you tell 'em, Kuu. You tell those "PauperStation4" owners.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

#31 Posted by tyloss (829 posts) -

@kuu2: What a desperate idiot you are.

At least you didn't hide from your thread, props mane.

#32 Posted by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

"PauperStation4". Yeah, you tell 'em, Kuu. You tell those "PauperStation4" owners.

Its a Kuu2 original ;)

#33 Edited by Salt_The_Fries (7403 posts) -

This is old, I remember this exact same article around when the power of the cloud first came to light.

In fact this is from July 2013!

BTW here, here:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/watch-dogs-on-xbox-one-will-have-a-more-dynamic-city-compared-to-xbox-360-ps3-and-ps4.453172407/

#34 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3389 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like old articles ;)

I do love all the spinning though about what the dev said. Old or not it is still very true and he is comparing the PauperStation4/The One.

"Watch Dogs hits Xbox One and PS4 later this year when the next gen consoles hit store shelves. If recent reports are to believed however, the Xbox One version might be the way to go. Watch Dogs producer Dominic Guay has stated that Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4."

Hahaha you're alright kuu :P I'll wait for Ubisofts official statement since we don;t even have a release date and this is really anticipated for me!

#35 Edited by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

Ermmmm. Gaming target?

What, that is not a regular read for you??????

Not angry by the way.........

#36 Edited by kuu2 (6400 posts) -
@tyloss said:

I don't ever hide................

This is a gaming forum not Red Dawn.........

#37 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13446 posts) -

#38 Edited by SolidTy (40376 posts) -

O.M.G. Old, I saw this posted last July in SW, then again around September. The problem people had was the source was very sketchy, Gaming Target.

Article from July 05, 2013 which was late back then because it was citing another article from Jul 1, 2013...Super old. For those paying attention, it's Feb 17th, 2014.

As far as Watch Dogs, we'll hopefully know more about it by E3, but the true test will be when it releases and we can test the hell out of it. Whatever happens, happens...but reposting old articles is a waste of our time.

#39 Edited by iloveatlus (178 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like old articles ;)

That is a quote from gaming target. Xbox Magazine interview Dominic Guay and he never stated "Watch Dogs on the Xbox One will have a more dynamic city than the PS4"

He only stated that Watch Dogs on Xbox one will have moe dynamic City.

You are going into major damage control because it's been revealed that Watch Dog will run on 1080p on Ps4 and 900p on Xbone.

And the Cloud is dead. No developer will ever speak about the Cloud ever again.

#40 Posted by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I like old articles ;)

Hahaha you're alright kuu :P I'll wait for Ubisofts official statement since we don;t even have a release date and this is really anticipated for me!

I saw a unseen trailer at Comic Con last year in San Diego and was super pumped for the game as well. Now that I have seen the Division though I might be going back on getting Watch Dogs.

#41 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (11040 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@tyloss said:

This is a gaming forum not not Red Dawn.........

No, this is serious shit. You think this is some game?

On the field of battle the moment you make light of your situation, you are already dead.

#42 Posted by stereointegrity (10529 posts) -

you do know this old ass article was comparing the xbone to the 360

#43 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (4605 posts) -

Cows thought "every" game would be superior on the DelayStation 4. You bring them news that one is better on THE ONE and all hell breaks loose.

#44 Posted by FragTycoon (6418 posts) -

#45 Posted by kuu2 (6400 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

O.M.G. Old, I saw this posted last July in SW, then again around September.

Article from July 05, 2013 which was late back then because it was citing another article from Jul 1, 2013...Super old. For those paying attention, it's Feb 17th, 2014.

As far as Watch Dogs, we'll hopefully know more about it by E3, but the true test will be when it releases and we can test the hell out of it.

I am surprised you didn't post it with your superior thread making skills back then. We are all in such amazement of your recall abilities on this forum which you remind us of in every post you create.

#46 Posted by SolidTy (40376 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

This is the third thread he created on this old article? What the...

#47 Edited by killatwill15 (845 posts) -

@kuu2 said:
@tyloss said:

On the field of battle the moment you make light of your situation, you are already dead.

and the moment you back Microsoft,

is the moment the knife is already in your back,

and a dick in your ass

#48 Edited by kuu2 (6400 posts) -
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@kuu2 said:
@tyloss said:

What are you talking about, this is what I wear when I post here every day.

For those of you that wanted to know what I looked like.

#49 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3389 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@Solid_Max13 said:

@tdkmillsy said:

This is the third thread he created on this old article? What the...

LOL No kuu has a passion for old articles he's made threads before with articles posted last year early in like april, june etc it's funny

#50 Posted by KratosYOLOSwag (239 posts) -

This article was debunked back in July. In the original interview the Xbone version was being compared to the 360 version. The author of the article added PS4 in there.