Watch_Dogs | 900p on PS4, 792p on One; 30fps on Both

#201 Edited by tymeservesfate (1854 posts) -

LMAO....the ps4 version isnt even 1080p??? Sony lied their ASSES off a few days ago. i thought it was just going to be the 60fps that was BS, but now its not 1080p either...WHOA XD

#202 Posted by xhawk27 (7327 posts) -

This can't be. PS4 gamers are not going to play a sub-HD game.

#204 Edited by lglz1337 (3778 posts) -

@clyde46: no, these cows that jump on everything have a big hole in their *** now and made those cows that never jump on rumors look stupid.

#205 Edited by kingtito (4966 posts) -

@Sollet said:

@kingtito said:

@Sollet said:

etter than X1. That's all that matters :)

and the PC is better than the PS4, THAT'S all that matters. Have fun with your 900p/30 game that you c@kingtito said:

@Sollet said:

@kingtito said:

@Sollet said:
@kingtito said:

@Sollet said:

@kingtito said:

@Sollet said:

@kingtito said:

@Sollet said:

@kingtito said:

@Sagemode87 said:

@RR360DD: How are Cows owned? Yeah the PS4 version isn't 1080p but it's bows said sucked and laughed at for months.

Do you even own a gaming rig?

If not stop hiding behind PC.

Ah where did I mention I was playing on PC only?

I own a PSP, PS3, PS2, GC, NDS, Wii (all of them collecting dust though)

I wll get a Wii U and a PS4 somewhere down the line.

Either way I still prefer PC over consoles, always have and always will (ever since my first 486x2 back in 1994).

Anyways about that thing about being "dumb" - I think you do that fine on your own with your posting history in these forums :)

Just what I thought...a kid. Well kid, I've been gaming since the pong days and MY 1st console was the Atari 2600.

I definitely think the PC>>>>>>PS4 comment rustled your jimmies. No other reason to respond to my comment since it wasn't even directed towards you. Have fun kid.

#206 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3209 posts) -

So TCHBO and TLHBO? What happens now? Is System Wars gonna explode? I'm scared

#208 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

I will not buy this game now. 900p/30fps is not acceptable for a cross-gen game that was downgraded to dog shit. I overlooked 900p because it ran at higher framerate and was a launch game. No acceptable reason for this turd.

#209 Edited by cantloginnow (205 posts) -

@selfreflect: LOL.You're angry cool guy,settle down,you look like a fool.

#210 Edited by clyde46 (46305 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

I will not buy this game now.

Dat butthurt

#211 Posted by lamprey263 (23972 posts) -

Out of the countless Watch Dogs thread that have graced System Wars, I've not seen one has been devoted to the game itself, it's features, the story, the gameplay mechanics, etc. The countless threads have been about the expected graphical differences between the X1, PS4, and PC. I've never seen people so pumped about a game they probably know nothing about other than graphic disparity.

#212 Posted by NFJSupreme (5377 posts) -

so much cow butthurt. You know why the lemmings don't feel any type of way about this? They have given up on the whole resolution and fps thing and just want to play good games that look good on their system. Cows are still busy bragging and praising the PS4 for its greatness (still waiting btw) talking about 1080p, 60fps when they are too ignorant to realize that these performance benchmarks will NEVER be hit on every game by consoles. Never. Not now. Not in a year. Not when devs have "mastered" how to develop for the console. 1080p and 60fps will NEVER be standard on these console and probably even any console for that matter. Not unless you want all your games to look no better than Forza 5. Cows need to admit that they expected way too much out of a 7850 paired with a tablet cpu. You guys are in for a generation of egg on your face if you keep throwing 1080p and 60fps around. Fact is if you want performance you buy or build a PC period. Consoles are not performance machines. Never have never will be.

#213 Edited by SelfReflect (116 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

I won't even bother getting this garbage on PC. I know it will probably run like shit on PC too. Ubisoft needs to stop making PS3 and 360 ports and focus more on the current gen games. This POS doesn't even touch Infamous on any level and it's 900p. LOLGTFO Ubifail.

Exactly my brother.

Its crazy how some trolls in this thread are trying to equate the shitty performance of Watch Dogs to "PS4 is a dissapointment, it isnt capable"

WHEN Infamous on PS4 looks much better and is native 1080p to boot

What happend to logic?

Watch Dogs is just a shitty game and WILL likely be unoptomized on PC too

So all the fake boy PC gamers coming in here to shit on the PS4 will be in for a rude awakening when they get Watch Dogs for PC

PS4 is MORE then capable, and games like Killzone and Infamous PROVE IT

Killzone and Infamous are by and large the two most impressive looking games of next gen and they are NATIVE 1080p

Anyone who even tries to lump the PS4 in with the xbone's disappointment IS AN idiot and his opinion will be disregarded instantly. Its damage control. The PS4 is SIGNIFICANTLY more POWERFUL then the xbone

#214 Posted by Draign (793 posts) -

Has there ever been an open world game on consoles running at 60 fps?

#215 Posted by xhawk27 (7327 posts) -

You can't compare the two games Infamous and Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs is a bigger world for one thing and it's doing a lot more inside of it too. Also it has multiplayer something that Infamous does not.

#216 Posted by santoron (7749 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

lol 900p and lol at xb1 792.

I have a serious question though. Why not just sit it at 720? Does the extra 90p really help?

My guess is that the last gen consoles will be around 720p, so they wanted to push every pixel they could to differentiate the X1 version from legacy versions. It's definitely an odd resolution though.

As for TC's question: No change here. Preordered for PS4 and looking forward to it.

#217 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@StrongBlackVine said:

I will not buy this game now.

Dat butthurt

In this case you are correct.

#218 Edited by SuddenlyTragic (765 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

@SuddenlyTragic said:

These consoles sure are a disappointment. It's this early on in the generation and there is already a significant gap between PC and console. Sony and Microsoft made us wait 8 years for consoles that are comparable to low-end PC's and do not provide that large of a gap between their predecessors. I would have gladly paid more than $400 for a PS4 if they had made it more powerful.

It looks like from now on my PS4 will be used solely for exclusives. I own Assassin's Creed 4 for both PS4 and PC because I was interested in seeing the difference. I'm using a GeForce 660Ti, a $200 graphics card and it puts the PS4 version to shame. If I didn't know better I would think I was playing the PS3 version and not the PS4 version. The framerate barely manages to stay at 30fps (it seems to dip below 30 at some points to me) yet is using the same graphics engine as the original Assassin's Creed. How is this game not 60fps? Seriously.

As for Watch Dogs...Wasn't this supposed to be the next-gen game? First we heard how the graphics have been downgraded (to low PC settings) and now we learn that it can't even output in 1080p and is running at 30fps. It's almost as if it isn't even worth getting a "next-gen" console. The Xbox One version will essentially be the same as 360 version unless its sub 720p on the 360. The PS4 version will be the PS3 version except with a slight resolution upgrade. I know it's still early in the consoles' lifecycles but this is still inexcusable. It's 2014...1080p should not be a problem whatsoever.

The xbone is insanely under powered and IS A MASISVE dissapointment

If youre honest with yourself YOU CANT say the same about the PS4

98% of games on PS4 ARE 1080p

as opposed to only a downgraded Forza being the xbones one and only 1080p game lol

Juts take a look at Infamous. Its the best looking game on the market and its just a PS4 launch window game. Things can only improve on PS4!

Greateness was there on day 1 with the PS4...more greateness awaits!!!

Its literally INSANE how stupid people are trying to equate the shitty performance of ONE game (watch dogs on PS4) to "ps4 isnt capable"

Ive seen that sentimemt repeated several times in this thread and its moronic beyond belief.

Its like people arent capable of logic anymore

lets not forget Killzone and Infamous

Watch Dogs being shit is the result of forced parity or incompetent Ubisoft

Its NOT the result of PS4 hardware

The PS4 PROVED itself with Infamous which Infamous LOOKS a generation better then Watch Dogs AND IS STILL 1080p

Dont Lump in the PS4 and xbone together when the PS4 is 60% more powerful then an xbone

its either xbots hiding behind the PC or self deluded PC snobs with an agenda against the PS4

I am being honest with myself - the PS4 is a disappointment. Sony originally claimed that every game would not only be 1080p, but run at 60fps as well. Then Sony said just weeks ago that Watch Dogs would be 1080p and 60fps...Also not true. Back in the day Sony also said that many PS3 games would be in 1080p...That never happened with the exception of Wipeout HD but who the hell cares.

Infamous looks great without a doubt and is something different (gameplay wise). But Killzone never really wowed me as I've seen plenty of PC FPS's that look and run better. Yeah it looks pretty good but it plays sluggish and I'm not impressed by 1080p. Why? It's 2014. I've been playing PC games in 1080p for years. All of our TV's have been 1080p for years.

And why wouldn't I lump the PS4 and Xbox One together? They are both consoles competing directly with one another, were released a week apart, and are both essentially low-end PC's that should do WAY more than they can considering how long we had to wait on them to come out. This was the largest gap between console generations ever and it's also been the least significant gap on top of that. So yeah, I am disappointed.

#219 Edited by cantloginnow (205 posts) -
@NFJSupreme said:

so much cow butthurt. You know why the lemmings don't feel any type of way about this? They have given up on the whole resolution and fps thing and just want to play good games that look good on their system. Cows are still busy bragging and praising the PS4 for its greatness (still waiting btw) talking about 1080p, 60fps when they are too ignorant to realize that these performance benchmarks will NEVER be hit on every game by consoles. Never. Not now. Not in a year. Not when devs have "mastered" how to develop for the console. 1080p and 60fps will NEVER be standard on these console and probably even any console for that matter. Not unless you want all your games to look no better than Forza 5. Cows need to admit that they expected way too much out of a 7850 paired with a tablet cpu. You guys are in for a generation of egg on your face if you keep throwing 1080p and 60fps around. Fact is if you want performance you buy or build a PC period. Consoles are not performance machines. Never have never will be.

This guy knows what's up.

#220 Edited by getyeryayasout (7533 posts) -

If it's fun I'll buy it, if not, I won't. Resolution won't change that. Egg on Sony's face for jumping the gun is pretty lol though.

#221 Posted by GoldenElementXL (3209 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine: You aren't buying the game because of the native resolution? That's just dumb. Good luck playing games this generation!

#222 Edited by Draign (793 posts) -

@cantloginnow said:

@selfreflect: LOL.You're angry cool guy,settle down,you look like a fool.

@NFJSupreme said:

This guy knows what's up.

This post excels. Im just glad that the Xbox One has a terrific upscaler :-)

#223 Posted by NFJSupreme (5377 posts) -
@selfreflect said:

@I_can_haz said:

I won't even bother getting this garbage on PC. I know it will probably run like shit on PC too. Ubisoft needs to stop making PS3 and 360 ports and focus more on the current gen games. This POS doesn't even touch Infamous on any level and it's 900p. LOLGTFO Ubifail.

Exactly my brother.

Its crazy how some trolls in this thread are trying to equate the shitty performance of Watch Dogs to "PS4 is a dissapointment, it isnt capable"

What happend to logic?

So all the fake boy PC gamers coming in here to shit on the PS4 will be in for a rude awakening when they get Watch Dogs for PC

PS4 is MORE then capable, and ganes like Killzone and Infamous PROVE IT

Anyone who even tries to lump the PS4 in with the xbone's disappointment IS AN idiot and his opinion will disregarded instantly. Its damage control. The PS4 is SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful then the xbone

you are so full of jelly. just because your budget console gives you a budget experience does not mean that people on PC with good rigs will get the same budget experience as you on your cheap little device. You are really living in a make believe world. Well make believe is one of sony's slogans so it makes sense. So is greatness awaits. Still waiting huh?

#224 Posted by xhawk27 (7327 posts) -

@getyeryayasout said:

If it's fun I'll buy it, if not, I won't. Resolution won't change that. Egg on Sony's face for jumping the gun is pretty lol though.

I don't know why they did that. They have the most powerful console this gen so why keep bringing it up.

#225 Edited by Draign (793 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@getyeryayasout said:

I don't know why they did that. They have the most powerful console this gen so why keep bringing it up.

Because brute force is the only feature.

#226 Edited by Gue1 (10020 posts) -

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

900p? Fuckk.. And why can't the Xbox One do better with all them clouds flying around

cloud and the dx12. lol

#227 Edited by getyeryayasout (7533 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@getyeryayasout said:

If they're smart they'll start moving away from that mindset. I suspect there will be a fair share of upcoming games this gen that will have to run at a resolution lower than 1080p on PS4. If they keep trumpeting that message they will face embarrassment every time a game doesn't hit that mark. It's going to be an interesting generation, mon ami.

#228 Posted by super600 (30667 posts) -
@NFJSupreme said:

I never cared about this resolution debate in the first place either. I just want to buy consoles for the games and not for their hardware specs.

#229 Edited by GravityX (715 posts) -

50% power!!!

Or was 75%??

Anyway, just play on your console of choice.

I'm more pissed about Kinect removal anyway!

#230 Edited by NFJSupreme (5377 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@getyeryayasout said:

I don't get it either. Sony's marketing team is ran by fanboys apparently. The PS4 is stronger than the xbone. This is fact. Every multiplat game that comes out this gen will perform better on the PS4 than the xbone for the most part. So why feel the need to lie? They just have to sit back and enjoy the parade of multiplat after multiplat coming out that outperforms the competition. Why lie about resolution and fps performance? Is it to damage control their other lie about the PS4 being a "supercharged" (what the hell does that even mean?) high end PC? Because that got debunked day one with battlefield 4. Sony really needs to just chill. They won the horsepower battle. No need for the hyperbole. The facts speak for themselves. The PS4 is stronger but stop making out the PS4 to be something it's not.

#231 Edited by Draign (793 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

900p? Fuckk.. And why can't the Xbox One do better with all them clouds flying around

cloud and the dx12. lol

yea, we need to see that in action.

#232 Posted by darkangel115 (1699 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@selfreflect said:

@darkangel115 said:

@lostrib said:

@selfreflect said:

@darkangel115 said:

This is what bothers me about sony. Its not the resolution, and its not even "clever marketing mumbo jumbo" its flat out lies. Not even misleading or clever wording but straight up lying about their product. Thats all i see form them lately.

Ive seen this Microsoft shill talking point before

"Sony is teh liars omg"

You xbots are such in a pathetic state of desperation youre going back to old Microsoft shill talking points that didnt work back then. What makes you think it will work now

Sony delivered everything they promosed with the PS4 and more!

The ones who lied were Microsoft

"The powa of the cloud!!! 3 billion transistors !! Xbone is 46x more powerful then xbox 360 etc"

And i can keep going on and on

For you to sit there and say what you did while ignoring the real BS of Microsoft, is insane...

Youre not a human. No human can be this delsuional. Youre an automated programmed xbot shill

You apparently don't know many humans

I know right? He's one of the biggest sony shills on here. And all they do is harass people who criticize sony. The funny thing is i criticize MS too, but it gets met with normal responses. But criticize sony and all of a sudden you are an xbot who is paid by MS. That is why Cows are the worst. I hate to tell mr cow here, but sony promised me 1080p 60fps was a phrase iw ould hear a lot of. yet no big games on my PS4 do that. Sure they have a higher resolution then my xbox, but MS never promised me that. MS didn't put on a website how a multiplatform game was a "definitive" experiance on their console with 1080p 60fps when it was in reality 900p and 30fps. MS didn't claim a game (KZ) was 1080p and let it ride for 3 months until the developer felt guilty and felt the need to confess it wasn't actually 1080p. I can care less about the resolutions or i'd use my gaming pc a lot more then i do. But it annoys me when companies flat out lie like that. MS might have put out policies that were shitty, but at least they were upfront. The difference is MS will pull out a gun and rob you point blank. Sony will say come give me a hug, i'll take care of you then bash you over the head and you wake up robbed. Thats the difference. I was going to get watch dogs for my PS4 but after this stunt, I'm getting the xbox one version and if its really good I'll double dip on the PC version. But i refuse to buy the PS4 version out of pure principle. Sony treats people like they are gullible idiots, mostly because they are. Sorry sony but I'm not.

You cant call anyone out for being a fanboy. Youre a delusional xbot. Fact you cant see that is vey telling

Youre A PROVEN Microsoft shill. Youre delusional. Your attempt to re-write history is laugable too.

Microsoft WAS NEVER once upfront with their hemious always online DRM crimes against the consumer

They were vauge at all times

(was proven that they even hired shills to defend their anti-consumer polocies on forums. Microsoft is despicable. It didnt work thankfully and it never will)

It went on for weeks too. For weeks Microsoft said "fuck gamers, our plan is the future, bu bu we cant tell you how"

It wasnt until Microsoft saw they were losing pre orders that they pulled the plug on it all at the very last second while continuing to never explain anything

Microsoft just went on to blame consumers for "not getting their vision"

It was truly despicable. Microsoft is the worst of the worst

The difference IS Sony has NEVER TRIED anything a fraction as bad as what Microsoft did

The difference is Sony NEVER made dubious claims that the cloud woud give PS4 infinite power

"Cough xbone powa of the cloud Cough*

Anyone whos honest can see whos been lying and whos been telling the truth

Sony delievered with the PS4 in spades

The PS4 is crushing the xbone in sales for a reason.

Todays educated consumer knows PS4>>>>>>xbone...and they also know how anti-consumer Microsoft/xbone is

REAL GAMERS prefer Playstation...

Real gamers picked PS4.

PS4 owners are real gamers.

Its the minority of delusional people like you who still continute to defend Microsoft and support an under-powered, over-priced xbone machine that poses as a gaming console

The ONLY reason WHY xbone had EARLY sales was because of the delusional xbots like you

You xbots would buy a piece of shit if Microsoft wrote the words xbox over it...thats esentially what the xbone is anyway...a piece of shit...so point proven

Holy shit, someone call the waaaaaaaambulance

Yup pretty much. notice how he didn't even respond to the lies sony was caught in. All he can do is resort to name calling. Then uses the "real gamers" remark lol. I'm sorry but "real gamers" have 0 brand loyalty and will buy all systems to play all the good games. "real gamers wont hate on any company that makes games "real gamers" would appreciate the competition between sony and MS and know its good for us the gamer. w/o it Sony wouldn't have PSN, MS wouldn't be giving us free games, the PS3 would have been the normal sony MO of double the bits. it would have been a 256 bit system. the 2 companies force each other to compete for our business and in the end we win. and you don't need to be a real gamer to know that. You just need to not be an idiot to know that competition > monopolies.

Calling me an xbot? delusional? the only delusional people i see here are the same 3-4 cows who come in every thread. Sony reverses driveclub and its "4 the gamer" MS reverses kinect and its "lol xbox 180" its the double standard cows put on everything. ryse was lol xbox 900p now watch dogs is 900p and its ok. even though sony said it was 1080p/60fps. I can care less of the final resolution, but cows keep harping on things and then it backfires and then they blow a gasket. The playstation is a good console, the xbox one is a good console. but Sony as a company sucks. period. thats why they are losing money left and right. They lie about their products, resort to cheap playground tactics for marketing that would only work on feeble minded simpletons (like self respect) but they keep coming back for more. Its funny how he says MS hired fake people on the internet. i wonder where they learned that trick from....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Manning_%28fictitious_writer%29

Yup. Sony who invented a fake writer from a fake magazine to give good reviews to its movies, that they used in their advertisements to promote it. It would be like MS making up a fake gaming magazine. using it to give ryse a 10/10 and then using that fake review to promote the game. But lets say its ok becuase sony did it right? I mean they are for the gamers so they lie to us for our own good right?

The funny thing is, with all this more expensive less power? why did you buy a PS3 (self respect not you lost rib) when for 8 years it had worse online play, worse multiplats etc. Oh yeah because it had better games cows say but now that doesn't matter anymore right? again double standard. I owned both last gen and again this gen. the 360 was cheaper and more powerful, but i got both so i could play all the games like a "real gamer" it didn't bother me the PS3 was weaker and cost more. But please keep having your meltdown its amusing just how immature the cows are. As i've said before. playstation is a good system, but its cult members of cows are just the worst. So i'll leave you with this

http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

#233 Edited by maynardburger (187 posts) -

If anybody wants any advice on building a gaming PC, just hop over to the subforum and ask.

#234 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@selfreflect said:

@I_can_haz said:

Exactly my brother.

What happend to logic?

PS4 is MORE then capable, and games like Killzone and Infamous PROVE IT

Killzone and Infamous are by and large the two most impressive looking games of next gen and they are NATIVE 1080p

Anyone who even tries to lump the PS4 in with the xbone's disappointment IS AN idiot and his opinion will be disregarded instantly. Its damage control. The PS4 is SIGNIFICANTLY more POWERFUL then the xbone

I don't think you know what you're talking about WRT how PC versions normally go. We get bugs, just like consoles, but the performance gains are staggering. Perfect example is State of Decay. To this day it runs like ass on the 360. Load it up on the PC, however, and it's as smooth as butter.

Games run better on the PC: Fact.

#235 Edited by melonfarmerz (1173 posts) -

This is Sony and MS' fault. At the beginning of this gen, they used fps and resolution as marketing terms. Thanks to them, we now have the expectation of 1080p and 60fps. If they never set the standard, console fanboys wouldn't care

#236 Posted by 04dcarraher (19602 posts) -

@NFJSupreme said:

@xhawk27 said:

@getyeryayasout said:

I don't get it either. Sony's marketing team is ran by fanboys apparently. The PS4 is stronger than the xbone. This is fact. Every multiplat game that comes out this gen will perform better on the PS4 than the xbone for the most part. So why feel the need to lie? They just have to sit back and enjoy the parade of multiplat after multiplat coming out that outperforms the competition. Why lie about resolution and fps performance? Is it to damage control their other lie about the PS4 being a "supercharged" (what the hell does that even mean?) high end PC? Because that got debunked day one with battlefield 4. Sony really needs to just chill. They won the horsepower battle. No need for the hyperbole. The facts speak for themselves. The PS4 is stronger but stop making out the PS4 to be something it's not.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w88/260077/giorgio-tsoukalos_zps2321b2c0.jpg

#237 Posted by Daious (1299 posts) -

This is just plain sad that consoles can't even hit 1080p in games when 1080p has been the standard for TV for years.

I know it was hyped by sony to be 1080p/60fps. They were really wrong. How did they mess up on that? I thought it was a Sony ad.

Xboxone barely above 720p. The only reason why it isn't is because its not marketable anymore. There been too much trash talk about 720p.

#238 Edited by lundy86_4 (43438 posts) -

Regardless, i'll enjoy it on the PS4. Looks to be decent.

#239 Edited by SelfReflect (116 posts) -

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@selfreflect said:

@cfisher2833 said:

Has this one been posted. Pretty funny img from gaf:

What a truly stupid picture

Not even remotely funny

And even if it were funny,

FACT is PS4 has MORE games then xbone, more exclusives then xbone, higher ramplifying its power advantages even more soated exclusives then xbone and has about 98% more 1080p games then xbone

but of course, leave it to the xbot nerds at neogaf to fail that hard and STILL not be funny

xboners are the joke of this industrt along with Microsoft and its under-powered, over priced xbone

Dude, both consoles are a major letdown and the difference between the PS4 and Xbox One is not as big as Sony fanboys such as yourself make it out to be. I have a PS4, not an Xbox, and I'm saying this. The only truly impressive title for PS4 is Infamous. Who cares if Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Need for Speed, etc. are in 1080p when they look almost indistinguishable from their last-gen counterparts? Both consoles are low-end PC's and there's no getting around that. I'm personally pretty disappointed in my purchase of the PS4. It's basically going to collect dust until Uncharted comes along because my PC will be getting all multiplats without question.

The difference between the PS4 and the xbone is that damn big!

Look at specs alone

PS4 has a 50% more powerful GPU, 32% faster CPU, much better faster RAM etc

Not only is the PS4 SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful, as a whole its much more efficient and easier to develop for, thus amplifying its power advantages even more so!

PS4 is also capabale of hUMA and GPUGPU

PS4 is unbelievably future proof

All nuetral developers say the same thing too, that PS4 is even MORE then 50% more powerful

It all adds up

To say that both are dissappointing graphically is factually incorrect

when most of the same games the xbone CANT render at 1080p, the PS4 IS rendering at 1080p.....and in all cases is rendering all the same games at higher resolutions and higher frame rates

And when you look at exclusive games like Killzone and Infamous they look far and away better then 99% of games on the market and ARE native 1080p on PS4

Youre simply full of it...

call yourself what ever you want, claim what you want, YOU EXPOSE yourself with the ridiculous things you said

go ahead and find me any low end PC that has comparable specs to a PS4

hell, there is NO PC period that can offer the same power the PS4 does for the price its at

You will NEVER find a 400$ pc that comes close to offering the same specs of the PS4

PS4 has been able to run most PC games on meduim to high end seetings too...thats pretty impressive...."PS4 is a low end PC" my ass

Youre just a troll...

Fact is MILLIONS more are happy with their PS4 and are impressed by it.

PS4 still has more games, more exclusives, and more 1080p games then the xbone

Love my PS4!

Youre opinions doesnt matter. Its coming from a place of extreme ignorance

#240 Edited by rogelio22 (2370 posts) -

@airshocker: and even if it is unoptimized on pc... you can cap the framefrate to 30fps and it will run jus like consoles but at better resolutions, better gfx, lighting, aa etc... just like the assassins creed games.

#241 Posted by airshocker (29697 posts) -

@rogelio22: Good point.

#242 Edited by MikeMoose (3075 posts) -

@cfisher2833 said:

Has this one been posted. Pretty funny img from gaf:

Too bad it's still superior to the Xbone version. Lul.

#243 Edited by DJ_Headshot (6212 posts) -

@MrYaotubo said:

LOL

LOL someone jumped the gun at Sony they where wrong in not only framerate but the resolution the game was running at as well.

#244 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@GoldenElementXL said:

@StrongBlackVine: You aren't buying the game because of the native resolution? That's just dumb. Good luck playing games this generation!

Won't be an issue. When if/this becomes a trend then I'll have to get gaming PC even though I don't want another one. I expected that to become an issue a few years into the gen though, not 6 fucking months. Plus Watch Dogs is not exactly a game I'm dying to play. If it wasn't releasing during such a slow period I would not have considered it at all.

#245 Edited by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2582 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

Given the specs of both the Bone and the PS4, it is painfully obvious who is a lazy developer when they can't even get 1080p out of them.

Developers aren't lazy.

#246 Posted by tormentos (18134 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Its not even 1080p? Someone call 911, El Tomato is going to have a heart attack.

Not really considering this game has some pretty high requirements on PC..

I know what the PS4 can do and what it can't do,is not like BF4 was 1080p on PS4,it was 900p for that same reason limitation...

#247 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@clyde46 said:

Its not even 1080p? Someone call 911, El Tomato is going to have a heart attack.

I know what the PS4 can do and what it can't do,is not like BF4 was 1080p on PS4,it was 900p for that same reason limitation...

True, but I keep seeing PC gamers say Ubsisoft games are horribly optimized so it might still fall on them.

#248 Posted by melonfarmerz (1173 posts) -

For all you PS4 fans still defending it, do you realize think "better than the xbox" is a good excuse? Does it make you feel better? Because being better than xbox is like running faster than a guy with no legs. Sure, you're better than Xbox, but that really doesn't mean you have a good console...

#249 Edited by gago-gago (9486 posts) -

Oh no it's not 1980p, that means cows won't buy and support this potentially awesome open world game.

#250 Posted by 04dcarraher (19602 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine said:

@tormentos said:

@clyde46 said:

True, but I keep seeing PC gamers say Ubsisoft games are horribly optimized so it might still fall on them.

All depends on which studio from UBI , and all those poorly coded games are from the lack cpu usage ie using only 2 cores from a quad core etc. The recommended specs are only asking for GTX 560ti/7850 gpu.