Watch Dogs 60fps 1080....update....

  • 185 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#151 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -
#152 Posted by NFJSupreme (5165 posts) -

Digital foundry will give us the truth just like they did with bf4 and other "60fps" console games.

#153 Posted by Ghost120x (3739 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@Ghost120x said:

60 fps on consoles? LOL. People actually believe this, right? It is clearly a typo.

Metal Gears Solid Ground Zeroes - Digital Foundry

'Not only is it designed to hit 60fps with v-sync on PS4 and Xbox One, but the overhead so high that not a single frame is dropped during our tests.'

LOL owned.

Let me rephrase that so you two will understand. "watch dogs 60fps on consoles?"LOL."

Also:

1. Mgs ground zeroes is a poor example, the whole game contains one level and it's not even that big.

2. DF couldn't even tell that killzone 4's multiplayer was not 60fps, so they are not a credible source, M' kay.

#154 Edited by MGS2007 (105 posts) -

The 1080p 60fps text is now gone from the sony site.

#155 Posted by NFJSupreme (5165 posts) -

@Ghost120x: they couldn't spot the slick rendering technique used to make the multiplayer look 1080p but they easily exposed it as not being 60fps day one. You got the facts mixed up.

#156 Edited by lawlessx (46567 posts) -
@MGS2007 said:

The 1080p 60fps text is now gone from the sony site.

Now i wonder why they did that.

#157 Edited by CrownKingArthur (4447 posts) -

@Ghost120x: they couldn't spot the slick rendering technique used to make the multiplayer look 1080p but they easily exposed it as not being 60fps day one. You got the facts mixed up.

well, to be fair, so did digital foundry.

#158 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8713 posts) -
#159 Edited by PAL360 (26733 posts) -

@Ghost120x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@PAL360 said:

@Ghost120x said:

60 fps on consoles? LOL. People actually believe this, right? It is clearly a typo.

Metal Gears Solid Ground Zeroes - Digital Foundry

'Not only is it designed to hit 60fps with v-sync on PS4 and Xbox One, but the overhead so high that not a single frame is dropped during our tests.'

LOL owned.

Let me rephrase that so you two will understand. "watch dogs 60fps on consoles?"LOL."

Also:

1. Mgs ground zeroes is a poor example, the whole game contains one level and it's not even that big.

2. DF couldn't even tell that killzone 4's multiplayer was not 60fps, so they are not a credible source, M' kay.

Content has nothing to do with game performance. Ground Zeroes is more open than most games, looks great and runs at native 1080p and flawless 60fps.

I still dont get your point, buddy.

#160 Edited by NFJSupreme (5165 posts) -

@Xaero_Gravity: people just say butthurt when they have no real argument to make

#161 Posted by heretrix (37322 posts) -

@princessgomez92: In terms of consoles, it's true as its more powerful than X1. No one cares about PC.

Plenty people do because it will be the best version.

#162 Edited by Cruxis27 (1905 posts) -

Could be dangerous... Console peasants' eyes may burst from seeing 60fps.

#163 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8713 posts) -

@Xaero_Gravity: people just say butthurt when they have no real argument to make

System Wars in a nutshell. XD

#164 Posted by heretrix (37322 posts) -

@MGS2007 said:

The 1080p 60fps text is now gone from the sony site.

Ah. I wonder why?

#165 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42638 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@MGS2007 said:

The 1080p 60fps text is now gone from the sony site.

Ah. I wonder why?

Mistake?

#166 Edited by clr84651 (5372 posts) -

That's what Forbes says, 60 fps 1080p.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

#167 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4447 posts) -
@clr84651 said:

That's what Forbes says, 60 fps 1080p.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

forbes are referring to what Sony's website said. now sony's website reads as described in post 154.

#168 Edited by Cloud_imperium (2584 posts) -

Lol , once again Sony builds hype by lying . It is already confirmed by UBISOFT that it'll be 30fps on both consoles .

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/watch_dogs/news/watch_dogs_is_30fps_on_ps4_and_xbox_one.html

And now they just removed that 1080/60fps comment from their site .

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-12-watch-dogs-will-run-at-1080p-60fps-on-playstation-4-sony-says

"UPDATE: Listing has removed this boast"

#169 Posted by T-razor1 (1053 posts) -

@heretrix said:

@MGS2007 said:

The 1080p 60fps text is now gone from the sony site.

Ah. I wonder why?

All jokes aside is it really hard for cows to understand why some people don't like Sony after shenanigans like this?

#170 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4447 posts) -
@T-razor1 said:

@heretrix said:

@MGS2007 said:

The 1080p 60fps text is now gone from the sony site.

Ah. I wonder why?

All jokes aside is it really hard for cows to understand why some people don't like Sony after shenanigans like this?

yes, the more fanboyish ones - they struggle to understand.

#171 Posted by LadyBlue (3927 posts) -

Sonylied

#172 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13998 posts) -

Lol downgrade on ps4.

#173 Posted by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

#174 Posted by lostrib (34704 posts) -

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

I care

#175 Posted by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

I care

ok I'll bite.

Be honest now

Why do you care?

In all the possible differences between PS4, Xbox One and PC where does it fit in terms of what you care about. Really your not going to play the game on PS4 going this is miles better cos its resolution is a bit better. Especially on a TV 6 feet or more away. As an example the choice of controller would be far more important than a slight resolution difference.

Come on man.

#176 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6169 posts) -

I think everyone needs to re read my comments from the fist page from 2 days ago. Before they removed the "specs". I could smell another classic Sony lie brewing. It reads like a book.

#177 Posted by tymeservesfate (1606 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

I care

ok I'll bite.

Be honest now

Why do you care?

In all the possible differences between PS4, Xbox One and PC where does it fit in terms of what you care about. Really your not going to play the game on PS4 going this is miles better cos its resolution is a bit better. Especially on a TV 6 feet or more away. As an example the choice of controller would be far more important than a slight resolution difference.

Come on man.

let em alone...he's only good for one liners. you asking him to explain is you asking him for too much.

#178 Edited by Heil68 (43508 posts) -

SONY being the champion of truth and justice once again, all the while focusing on the gamers. Quite spectacular if you ask me.

#179 Posted by clr84651 (5372 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

That's what Forbes says, 60 fps 1080p.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

forbes are referring to what Sony's website said. now sony's website reads as described in post 154.

I don't really care if it's 30fps. I didn't expect 60fps.

#180 Edited by speedfog (3048 posts) -

PS4 have dominate.....again.SDC. XBone sucks.

Can you feel the ownage? The domination?

Too bad that it wasn't true.

#181 Posted by lostrib (34704 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

I care

ok I'll bite.

Be honest now

Why do you care?

In all the possible differences between PS4, Xbox One and PC where does it fit in terms of what you care about. Really your not going to play the game on PS4 going this is miles better cos its resolution is a bit better. Especially on a TV 6 feet or more away. As an example the choice of controller would be far more important than a slight resolution difference.

Come on man.

Not everyone plays on a TV 6 feet or more away

#182 Posted by tdkmillsy (1281 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

I care

ok I'll bite.

Be honest now

Why do you care?

In all the possible differences between PS4, Xbox One and PC where does it fit in terms of what you care about. Really your not going to play the game on PS4 going this is miles better cos its resolution is a bit better. Especially on a TV 6 feet or more away. As an example the choice of controller would be far more important than a slight resolution difference.

Come on man.

Not everyone plays on a TV 6 feet or more away

Still not answered the question. Bored of your smart arse one line answers.

If you want to be a smart arse carry on, I got better things to do.

If you want to participate in discussion answer the question.

#183 Posted by CrownKingArthur (4447 posts) -
@clr84651 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clr84651 said:

That's what Forbes says, 60 fps 1080p.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

forbes are referring to what Sony's website said. now sony's website reads as described in post 154.

I don't really care if it's 30fps. I didn't expect 60fps.

of course. that must be why you posted the story.

what about ps4 being 900P instead of 1080P (as you also mentioned)? because apparently that's not the case either.

#184 Edited by wis3boi (31126 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

PS4 has a better GPU but to think it would do Watchdogs at 1080p 60fps is just a joke.

It isn't that much better than Xbox One.

End result 900p 30fp Xbox One possibly with the odd dip for crazy scenes, 1080p 30fps PS4.

Does that mean the game is bad on Xbox One - no

Does that mean the game has better resolution on PS4 - yes

By enough for anyone to care - nope.

I care

ok I'll bite.

Be honest now

Why do you care?

In all the possible differences between PS4, Xbox One and PC where does it fit in terms of what you care about. Really your not going to play the game on PS4 going this is miles better cos its resolution is a bit better. Especially on a TV 6 feet or more away. As an example the choice of controller would be far more important than a slight resolution difference.

Come on man.

Not everyone plays on a TV 6 feet or more away

Still not answered the question. Bored of your smart arse one line answers.

If you want to be a smart arse carry on, I got better things to do.

If you want to participate in discussion answer the question.

dat self projection

#185 Posted by lostrib (34704 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tdkmillsy said:

ok I'll bite.

Be honest now

Why do you care?

In all the possible differences between PS4, Xbox One and PC where does it fit in terms of what you care about. Really your not going to play the game on PS4 going this is miles better cos its resolution is a bit better. Especially on a TV 6 feet or more away. As an example the choice of controller would be far more important than a slight resolution difference.

Come on man.

Not everyone plays on a TV 6 feet or more away

Still not answered the question. Bored of your smart arse one line answers.

If you want to be a smart arse carry on, I got better things to do.

If you want to participate in discussion answer the question.

I like to play my games at native res

#186 Posted by lostrib (34704 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clr84651 said:

That's what Forbes says, 60 fps 1080p.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

forbes are referring to what Sony's website said. now sony's website reads as described in post 154.

I don't really care if it's 30fps. I didn't expect 60fps.

of course. that must be why you posted the story.

what about ps4 being 900P instead of 1080P (as you also mentioned)? because apparently that's not the case either.

careful or he might get all pissy

#187 Posted by clr84651 (5372 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@clr84651 said:

That's what Forbes says, 60 fps 1080p.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

forbes are referring to what Sony's website said. now sony's website reads as described in post 154.

I don't really care if it's 30fps. I didn't expect 60fps.

of course. that must be why you posted the story.

what about ps4 being 900P instead of 1080P (as you also mentioned)? because apparently that's not the case either.

Oh is that what it is? I didn't know.

#188 Posted by Draign (590 posts) -

SMH what a debacle.