#1 Edited by Cuby_Finest (1129 posts) -

has this been confirmed ?

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/gam...pbanner_3_4_14

=============

Update

Sony removes 1080p and 60fps from advert banner

#sony why you hurt me like this

#2 Edited by hoosier7 (3843 posts) -

My first thought is some sort of error with someone jumping the gun, that delay will be well worth it if 1080p 60fps is the result though.

#3 Posted by bobbetybob (19287 posts) -

Hmm, if it's 60 I doubt it will be in any way stable, probably has an unlocked frame rate that hits 60 if you look at the sky.

#4 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7415 posts) -

A Sony site would pump up the game like this? I'm shocked.

#5 Posted by hoosier7 (3843 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

What's the problem with that? If the 60fps thing is true then everything they say is fact.

#6 Edited by speedfog (3224 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

What's the problem with that? If the 60fps thing is true then everything they say is fact.

If...

#7 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7415 posts) -

@hoosier7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Not denying any of that. Enjoy your weekend good buddy!

#8 Posted by freedomfreak (40901 posts) -

That would be sweet.

Not interested in the game though.

#9 Posted by ZombeGoast (437 posts) -

Its been confirmed to run at 30fps.

#10 Posted by Cuby_Finest (1129 posts) -

The gap between bone & quad getting bigger

if this just the start, what’s going to happen in the future with even more power demanding games

#11 Posted by hoosier7 (3843 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@hoosier7 said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Not denying any of that. Enjoy your weekend good buddy!

Ah ok, there's an article up now on N4G so should pick up pace and get a statement from Sony soon.

Enjoy yours also my good man.

#12 Posted by donalbane (16362 posts) -

60 FPS and low settings. I'd rather have maxed graphics than additional content myself.

#13 Edited by SteXmaN (450 posts) -

It is strange because they confirmed multiple times that the game runs at 30 fps

#14 Posted by SuddenlyTragic (773 posts) -

@SteXmaN said:

It is strange because they confirmed multiple times that the game runs at 30 fps

Yeah this is the first I've heard of 60 fps for Watch Dogs. I highly doubt it will be able to run at that framerate though unless the graphics have been toned down a lot (which apparently they have considering the initial footage that was shown of the game).

#15 Posted by Sagemode87 (1003 posts) -

Xbone Owned again..

#16 Posted by NFJSupreme (5379 posts) -

Ps4 can't run infamous ss at 60fps. You are fool if you think it will run watch dogs at 60fps unless they completely water it down. If that happens, lol TCHBO.

#17 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16000 posts) -

Honestly, it's probably a typo.

#18 Posted by Snugenz (11891 posts) -

"Only PS4 can provide" oh nvm it's from playstation.com.

#19 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

I have a PS4 but I plan on getting the PC version.

#20 Edited by R4gn4r0k (16623 posts) -

@Snugenz said:

Yup, if it starts with a big lie like that, why are we to believe the rest is true ?

#21 Edited by blackace (20885 posts) -

@Cuby_Finest: Nothing is confirmed yet. I still haven't preordered this. Will probably wait for the reviews at this point. Looking foward to Destiny & Sunset Overdrive more then Watch Dogs.

#22 Edited by ghostwarrior786 (5043 posts) -

would be hilarious if true. every dev taking a huge dump on x1 haha

#23 Posted by intotheminx (703 posts) -

@SuddenlyTragic said:

@SteXmaN said:

Yeah this is the first I've heard of 60 fps for Watch Dogs. I highly doubt it will be able to run at that framerate though unless the graphics have been toned down a lot (which apparently they have considering the initial footage that was shown of the game).

The initial footage of the game is from the PC version. The most recent are from the PS4 version. Some guy Angry Joe interviewed confirmed this.

#24 Posted by intotheminx (703 posts) -

I think its possible, but it will be the equivalent of the PC settings on low.

#25 Edited by jhonMalcovich (4802 posts) -

Play the complete Watch_Dogs story as you expose Chicago’s corruption in four exclusive* Watch_Dogs missions found only on PlayStation. The shadowy group Dedsec needs Aiden to set the record straight in a way that only he can—by hacking the complex ctOS system to bring their enemies to justice.

*Timed Exclusive. Also available on PC

So exclusive content is not so excluisve after all XD

#26 Posted by PinkieWinkie (1362 posts) -

@blackace: Are you going to go on a strike with Watchdogs like you did MGS GZ because its superior on PS4? Better get used to it little buddy.

#27 Edited by The_Last_Ride (72269 posts) -

@ZombeGoast said:

Its been confirmed to run at 30fps.

yeah i thought it did aswell

#28 Posted by sailor232 (4812 posts) -

Will get for pc, Played Sleeping Dogs on Pc so want to keep the Ubisoft Sandbox games on that system. Great for any system able to play at 60fps stable. Even 30 wont be so bad.

#29 Posted by blamix (204 posts) -

If true then thats BoYaaa for me since i already preordered the CE

#30 Edited by silversix_ (14786 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

its funny because even Xbox sites aren't pumping Xbone.

#31 Edited by AtariKidX (6282 posts) -

PS4 have dominate.....again.SDC. XBone sucks.

#32 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (7415 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

its funny because even Xbox sites aren't pumping Xbone.

Sure they are promoting it. But are they pumping lies. not hardly.

#33 Posted by -CC- (1893 posts) -

Oh how that Kinect money could have been better spent. Good thing is this will be the last MS console to pollute the world. Hope the shareholders make the idiot management pay.

#34 Edited by Phazevariance (10981 posts) -

I love how now its 1080p or else the game is completely gimped and unplayable and not the 'true experience" even if its just slightly lower at 900p or something. Cow logic maxamized to null!

#35 Edited by Harisemo (4133 posts) -

Only way Watch Dogs PS4 can attain 1080p/60fps if the graphics have been downgraded to PS3 level. This has to be an error and having seen some PS4 gameplay I'd be very happy if it could maintain solid 30fps.

#36 Edited by tormentos (18328 posts) -

@jhonMalcovich said:

Play the complete Watch_Dogs story as you expose Chicago’s corruption in four exclusive* Watch_Dogs missions found only on PlayStation. The shadowy group Dedsec needs Aiden to set the record straight in a way that only he can—by hacking the complex ctOS system to bring their enemies to justice.

The exclusive remark could be to console look how is say time exclusive fallow by a period.

Then also available on PC could be talking about the game it self rather than the content,but who knows.

I also think is an error the part about 60FPS.

#37 Posted by Cloud_imperium (3620 posts) -

They had confirmed it that it'll be 30fps . If it is 60fps then I'm afraid that the game will look like those low quality gifs from few months ago .

#38 Edited by tormentos (18328 posts) -
@PinkieWinkie said:

@blackace: Are you going to go on a strike with Watchdogs like you did MGS GZ because its superior on PS4? Better get used to it little buddy.

If that is what he is doing he will be in for a LONG STRIKE until next gen..

#39 Posted by tormentos (18328 posts) -
@Phazevariance said:

I love how now its 1080p or else the game is completely gimped and unplayable and not the 'true experience" even if its just slightly lower at 900p or something. Cow logic maxamized to null!

Hypocrite where were you last gen when Lemmings were hyping 100 more lines in Call of duty in the same way or worse.

@Harisemo said:

Only way Watch Dogs PS4 can attain 1080p/60fps if the graphics have been downgraded to PS3 level. This has to be an error and having seen some PS4 gameplay I'd be very happy if it could maintain solid 30fps.

Come on i don't think the graphics need to be PS3 level in any way quit exaggerating,but yeah they would need to reduce level of detail,if they were going after high,probably low to mid will have to do,low quality on PC now is way better than PS3 and xbox 360 quality.

#40 Edited by Cloud_imperium (3620 posts) -
@tormentos said:

@jhonMalcovich said:

The exclusive remark could be to console look how is say time exclusive fallow by a period.

Then also available on PC could be talking about the game it self rather than the content,but who knows.

I also think is an error the part about 60FPS.

That content had never been exclusive . Go to steam pre order page and it already says that pre order to get those content . It was all PR talk , "Sony exclusive content (which is not actually exclusive but still ...) "

#41 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (7415 posts) -

60fps. LOL oh Sony, you will do anything to make your fanbase jump. LULZ.

#42 Posted by byhzyy (50 posts) -

and will look like this

http://imgur.com/hJeWTyG.gif

#43 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

1080p seems to upset Foxbat.

#44 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3610 posts) -

Only PS4 can provide.....what a bunch of crap.

#45 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8978 posts) -

Blind lobbying to hit the 60fps mark at the expense of graphical fidelity would be something Sony would do.

#46 Edited by finalstar2007 (25276 posts) -

#47 Edited by Sagemode87 (1003 posts) -

@princessgomez92: In terms of consoles, it's true as its more powerful than X1. No one cares about PC.

#48 Posted by g0ddyX (3914 posts) -

Am sure it will play and look great on PS4 and on a high spec PC. Xbox One version will be more than just playable also.

#49 Edited by aroxx_ab (10043 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

@Snugenz said:

Yup, if it starts with a big lie like that, why are we to believe the rest is true ?

It is not a lie, if you read the beginning..."...with the best graphic on any CONSOLE"

Yeah hear that lemz, Ps4 is best:P

#50 Posted by happyduds77 (1476 posts) -

I love how some of you immediately assume the graphical fidelity is gonna take a hit without any factual evidence to back it up.

And aren't you the same people that said performance over graphics?