Warioware smooth moves doesn't deserve AAA status.

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 _en1gma_
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128
repetitive? no bad story? yes good sound? yes fun and innovative gameplay? yes graphics? yes replay value? yes. ive played this game more than oblivion and most other "long" sp games Seems to be the whole package except story, eh?

Did I pass that off as fact? No!

no, but im disagreeing with your crappy opinion
DisPimpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 DisPimpin
Member since 2006 • 2513 Posts

Gamerankings completely agrees with you.

_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 _en1gma_

[QUOTE="rexoverbey"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]Does the term "artstyle" mean anything to you?sumarr

I could of done most of this with Microsoft paint.

So do it. And make it as fun and as crazy as Wario Ware or shut up. The game looks great and is a blast to play.

but it is no 9 in graphics.
sumarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 sumarr
Member since 2006 • 944 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]Does the term "artstyle" mean anything to you?rexoverbey
I could of done most of this with Microsoft paint.

So do it. Make it as fun and crazy as Wario Ware or SHUT UP. It looks great and is a blast to play. artstyle > you

Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!_en1gma_
repetitive? no bad story? yes good sound? yes fun and innovative gameplay? yes graphics? yes replay value? yes. ive played this game more than oblivion and most other "long" sp games Seems to be the whole package except story, eh?

I didn't post it for anyone to agree with it :| I was expressing what I think, and back at ya, your opinion sucks. See I can do that too :|
napkincard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#107 napkincard
Member since 2004 • 1046 Posts

Warioware smooth moves doesn't deserve AAA status.

This game is not that great. Seriously it gets old very fast. Rent this game do not buy it.

HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#108 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
Gotta love the Sheep on this... Zelda gets AA here and AAA lots of other places and it's "ZOMG GAMESPOT IS TEH BIASED I WANT JEFFS RESIGNATION!" before a vast majority had even touched a Wii controller... But Warioware gets AAA here and AA a majority of other places and they calmly, collectedly come in and say "Play it first" when someone suggests it didn't deserve the AAA it got here.AfterShafter
Don't generalize. I think both reviews are idiotic. Zelda easily deserves a AAA score, and WarioWare dosen't, IMO.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128

I didn't post it for anyone to agree with it :| I was expressing what I think, and back at ya, your opinion sucks. See I can do that too :|

the difference is that you are wrong. and no one cares about minority. unless you arent american
AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts
Don't generalize. I think both reviews are idiotic. Zelda easily deserves a AAA score, and WarioWare dosen't, IMO.HeedleGlavin
Why not? That's what this forum was built on. Why come here if not for a vacation from the standards of rational discussion that one holds oneself to in the day to day?

Besides, my statement is a pretty good general description of the "faction" reaction to the reviews.  You want to distinguish yourself from the sheep/cows/lemmings?  Be my guest, and your distinction will be noted.  But don't bury your head in the sand as to the idiotic way things work here, which can actually be quite entertaining for the hidden troll inside of all of us.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!_en1gma_

the difference is that you are wrong. and no one cares about minority. unless you arent american

No I'm not american. And I like I said, I really could care less if some blind fools - that only like blood and guts, americanized action, no story, repetitive gameplay - disagree with my opinion
mahjustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 mahjustin
Member since 2005 • 824 Posts
Does the term "artstyle" mean anything to you?foxhound_fox
Not much art-style there. I have to agree that graphics doesn't deserve a 9. I'm sure it's a fun game though.
mahjustin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 mahjustin
Member since 2005 • 824 Posts
Does the term "artstyle" mean anything to you?foxhound_fox
Not much art-style there. I have to agree that graphics doesn't deserve a 9. I'm sure it's a fun game though.
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 HeedleGlavin
[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"] Don't generalize. I think both reviews are idiotic. Zelda easily deserves a AAA score, and WarioWare dosen't, IMO.AfterShafter
Why not? That's what this forum was built on. Why come here if not for a vacation from the standards of rational discussion that one holds oneself to in the day to day?

Besides, my statement is a pretty good general description of the "faction" reaction to the reviews.  You want to distinguish yourself from the sheep/cows/lemmings?  Be my guest, and your distinction will be noted.  But don't bury your head in the sand as to the idiotic way things work here, which can actually be quite entertaining for the hidden troll inside of all of us.

Did I deny that most sheep reacted that way? No. Thus, use words like "most" or "some".
Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#115 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts
art style god people are so jaded now
AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts
[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"] Did I deny that most sheep reacted that way? No. Thus, use words like "most" or "some".

You are barking up the wrong tree for precision of terms. Need me to be more direct? Leave Systems wars if you ever, *ever,* feel offended because some group is being generalized in the gaming world... And I'd suggest never coming back.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128

No I'm not american. And I like I said, I really could care less if some blind fools - that only like blood and guts, americanized action, no story, repetitive gameplay - disagree with my opinion

lol blind fools? k ur a smartie
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#118 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
Lol, Jeff and Ryan. Just because the graphics aren't realistic, doesn't mean they are bad. Its just a different art style.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#119 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

it got a 9 because of its art style, why do you think Shadow of the Collosus and Okami got good scores in the graphics dept.?  Because of the art style.

super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="AfterShafter"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"] Don't generalize. I think both reviews are idiotic. Zelda easily deserves a AAA score, and WarioWare dosen't, IMO.HeedleGlavin

Did I deny that most sheep reacted that way? No. Thus, use words like "most" or "some".

Zelda DID deserve its score *coming from a zelda fan*. I can't see how Jeff was biased as he gave Ocarina AAAA, WW AAA. I know you didn't call Jeff biased but you said *in the quote chains first post* I think both reviews are idiotic when they show NO bias whatsoever
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!_en1gma_

No I'm not american. And I like I said, I really could care less if some blind fools - that only like blood and guts, americanized action, no story, repetitive gameplay - disagree with my opinion

Thanks, something we can both agree on.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"][QUOTE="AfterShafter"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"] Don't generalize. I think both reviews are idiotic. Zelda easily deserves a AAA score, and WarioWare dosen't, IMO.super_mario_128

Zelda DID deserve its score *coming from a zelda fan*. I can't see how Jeff was biased as he gave Ocarina AAAA, WW AAA. I know you didn't call Jeff biased but you said *in the quote chains first post* I think both reviews are idiotic when they show NO bias whatsoever

Being a Zelda fan also, I too agree with Jeff's review, but it still deserved a 9.0. The point is if a new person just got into Zelda with that game they would find an action adventure experience comparable to no other, which still makes it worthy of AAA.
coolviper2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 coolviper2003
Member since 2003 • 1915 Posts
Do you not understand why it got a nine? Maybe for it's artistic value, and that it's also a party game. From a technical standpoint, there is nothing wrong with it graphically, but at the same time it does nothing spectacular.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128

mmmhmmmmmm.
ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 ps3-nikita
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts
It got a 9 just to stop the sheep from go crazy. Jeff wanted the death threats to stop and didnt want any more sheep sliting their wrists.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"][QUOTE="AfterShafter"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"] Don't generalize. I think both reviews are idiotic. Zelda easily deserves a AAA score, and WarioWare dosen't, IMO.REVOLUTIONfreak

Being a Zelda fan also, I too agree with Jeff's review, but it still deserved a 9.0. The point is if a new person just got into Zelda with that game they would find an action adventure experience comparable to no other, which still makes it worthy of AAA.

Yes but nintendo should be focusing on keeping their hardcore followers satisfyed also by increasing the difficulty just a little bit. Lets face it, when we first played Ocarina we were all newbies and we dealt with it
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!_en1gma_

mmmhmmmmmm.

eat something tasty I see :| :?
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128

mmmhmmmmmm.

yeah actually some cake
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128

I hate to say it (not trying to argue or anything, I know you pretty well from the EoNU), but GeoW is much more than your average blood and guts shooter. It really is innovative. The use of cover and some of the new features like active reload make the game stand out from the rest, I've had the game for 2 months and I still haven't stopped playing the game.... it's just that fun to play. Sure, it isn't perfect, but it is the best shooter I have ever played.... and this is coming from a Nintendo fan.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!REVOLUTIONfreak

I hate to say it (not trying to argue or anything, I know you pretty well from the EoNU), but GeoW is much more than your average blood and guts shooter. It really is innovative. The use of cover and some of the new features like active reload make the game stand out from the rest, I've had the game for 2 months and I still haven't stopped playing the game.... it's just that fun to play. Sure, it isn't perfect, but it is the best shooter I have ever played.... and this is coming from a Nintendo fan.

I really thought R6Vega's cover system was better tbh. And to add onto that, CONTRADICTION ALERT, you said you'd rate TP 9.0 but you reviewed it 9.5 in the EoNu. :o
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 super_mario_128
mmmhmmmmmm. _en1gma

yeah actually some cake

Can I have some :oops:
Tristam22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Tristam22
Member since 2006 • 1598 Posts
This has gone far enough. I can't vouch for the accuracy of Jeff's review as I've never played WW:SM (sadly, neither have any of the people bashing it). But this is the worst display of hypocrisy I've ever seen in SW, and that's something to behold. First GameRankings is brought up to discredit WW:SM's AAA status, THEN you all go on about how TP "flopped" even though GameRankings lists it higher than Gears of War and as one of the best games of all time. THEN you all accuse sheep of twisting the SW rules AFTER YOU JUST DID THE SAME DAMN THING. Had you looked at the official WW:SM review thread, you MIGHT have noticed that many sheep were surprised and questioning why the game deserved the AAA score. But, hypocrites as you all are, you *wouldn't* notice that, would you?
ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ps3-nikita
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts
If this game never scored a AAA, what would have been their 1st AAA game. Would Wii have been in the same situation as the P3, waiting forever for a AAA. Maybe teh answer is cows, for you to make the fuss sheep made and you might get a token AAA.
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 _en1gma_
mario: sorry. i ate it all. and my friend doesnt have anymore. :(
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"]mario: sorry. i ate it all. and my friend doesnt have anymore. :(

:evil: *cries in the dark somewhere*
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"]mario: sorry. i ate it all. and my friend doesnt have anymore. :(

it was dark chocolate with raspberry filling and ice cream and cherries. owned
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]GeOW doesn't deserve AAA status with its repetitive gameplay, non-existent story etc. The graphics and chainsaw are what got it that ridiulous score. Yet this is the first and only time I will ever say that because I can accept the fact gamespot flopped another review. Deal with it buddy!!super_mario_128

I really thought R6Vega's cover system was better tbh. And to add onto that, CONTRADICTION ALERT, you said you'd rate TP 9.0 but you reviewed it 9.5 in the EoNu. :o

"im saying that that's what it at least deserved on Gamespot, I didn't mean in my own personal opinion. To be honest, compared to other Zelda games I didn't really enjoy TP as much, but to me the point is you still can't find a better action adventure game.... which is something that will probably never change in the Zelda series.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"]mario: sorry. i ate it all. and my friend doesnt have anymore. :(

I don't like any of those fillings :| OWNED!!
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 super_mario_128
"im saying that that's what it at least deserved on Gamespot, I didn't mean in my own personal opinion. To be honest, compared to other Zelda games I didn't really enjoy TP as much, but to me the point is you still can't find a better action adventure game.... which is something that will probably never change in the Zelda series.REVOLUTIONfreak
I gotcha ;)
_en1gma_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 _en1gma_
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"]mario: sorry. i ate it all. and my friend doesnt have anymore. :(

You would. YOU WOULD.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 super_mario_128
[QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="_en1gma_"]mario: sorry. i ate it all. and my friend doesnt have anymore. :(

You would. YOU WOULD.

..... no really I don't care
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]"im saying that that's what it at least deserved on Gamespot, I didn't mean in my own personal opinion. To be honest, compared to other Zelda games I didn't really enjoy TP as much, but to me the point is you still can't find a better action adventure game.... which is something that will probably never change in the Zelda series.super_mario_128
I gotcha ;)

Yepp.... so anyway, what are you doing slacking off in system wars! Time to get to work on the next review for the EoNU Review Team! J/K :P

Well.... sorta :)

super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 super_mario_128

[QUOTE="super_mario_128"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]"im saying that that's what it at least deserved on Gamespot, I didn't mean in my own personal opinion. To be honest, compared to other Zelda games I didn't really enjoy TP as much, but to me the point is you still can't find a better action adventure game.... which is something that will probably never change in the Zelda series.REVOLUTIONfreak

I gotcha ;)

Yepp.... so anyway, what are you doing slacking off in system wars! Time to get to work on the next review for the EoNU Review Team! J/K :P

Well.... sorta :)

:P I'm taking time off. I'm waiting for those other lazy ******** to put one up *the guys who havent done one yet* I'm thinking of what game to choose and waiting for a free non-updated day :( *Finish the discussion in PM mode*
nintendogamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 nintendogamer6
Member since 2006 • 1772 Posts

LOL

your confused

"In a technical sense, some of WarioWare looks like absolute garbage. But that's only because there's such a huge variety of very deliberate visual styles in the game."

"amazingly sharp graphics of the intro sequences, this is a fantastic-looking game"

taken striate from the review

you think he is bias? Well he gave Zelda an 8.8

You want to  go buy IGN reviews? Well then Zelda gets AAA

EDIT: I see im a bit of topic now :lol:
wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#145 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
The varity of graphics and personal style is what gave it a 9 in graphics.
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 HeedleGlavin
[QUOTE="AfterShafter"][QUOTE="HeedleGlavin"] Did I deny that most sheep reacted that way? No. Thus, use words like "most" or "some".

You are barking up the wrong tree for precision of terms. Need me to be more direct? Leave Systems wars if you ever, *ever,* feel offended because some group is being generalized in the gaming world... And I'd suggest never coming back.

I never said I was "offended". :| And you're hardly the person to tell me to leave and never come back. I was simply trying to help you seem a bit more open-minded, but I suppose that's out of the question.