How did Forza 5 outscore Gran Turismo 6 again? *UPDATED*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts
A true deep analysis of both games.
A true deep analysis of both games.

I'm sorry but I don't see it.

Gran Turismo, for one, packs a shit ton more content than Forza 5.

The Graphics aren't that far off from each other considering that Forza 5 is a "next-gen" game.

Forza 5 is disgustingly lacking in content that it aims to release with Microtransactions and DLC as opposed to Gran Turismo 6 who already had the content to begin with.

This is precisely the inconsistency in reviews I was talking about.

So, you drop a game score down to 7 because it has shit tons of cars improvements you can purchase but you have to earn money by playing the game (like any other fcking game) to buy all the cars/contents?

But you give the game that doesn't even have these contents to begin with and plans to add them through DLCs and Micro-trans a 9/10. Okay, Gamespot.

Dated Environments? Really? Really? Seriously? At least it has fucking environments. Wtf does that even mean? Wait, a PS3 game appears dated in comparison to a Xbox One game? Oh my God, I'm so shocked. Why don't you stop being an idiot and stop using the criteria of a next gen console game to judge a 7th gen console game? Gran Turismo 6 has awesome looking environments and tracks and we know that Polyphony spent a lot of time in creating these tracks and put a lot of details into the game environments. There's absolutely no way at all that this game scores worse than Gran Turismo 5.

Really? "Expanded Top Gear partnership adds humor and context". Really?

We really like the game...it's perfect and comes with a free lamborghini buh....buh...does it haz teh Top Gearzzzz?????

Hope these idiotic reviewers don't expect to be taken seriously if they keep doing shit like this. It's always the same scenario. Hey, this game is perfect and everything, but when your girlfriend yells at you for playing too much, Sony doesn't send you a gift card, so we're going to give it a 5/10.

"Open-wheel cars are terrifying delight to drive" VS "The BEST driving physics on consoles"....Guess which of this one scored a 9/10?

Let's take a look at why Forza scored a 9.

-User interfance

-Flexible Career mode (yeah if I had 200 fcking cars in a 60$ BLU-RAY game I'd expect he career mode to be flexible too)...Maybe they forgot the Xbone now has Blu Ray and they're no longer limited in content.

-Visually Staggering presentation....(Apparently you can make a shitty game but as long as the menus are easy to naviage...you can charge people 60$ for it)

FORZA 5 HYPE THREADGRAN TURISMO 6 HYPE THREAD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

At best Forza doesn't deserve anything more than an 8 and at worst, Gran Turismo Six doesn't deserve anything less than an 8. The reviewers are idiots and they make GS appear inconsistent.

LMAOOO Did they really give a Next Gen 60$ inferior racing game a 9 because Top Gear makes an appearance in it?

So when people here want to also use MetaCritic instead of just MicroSpot for System Wars you guys wonder why.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

DESTRUCTOID

Head to Head comparison.

CategoryWinner
CarsGT6
TracksGT6
GraphicsFZ5
ControlGT6
Career ModeGT6
AIFZ5
OnlineGT6
ControllerGT6
Microtransactions(The game that isn't built around Microtrans)GT6
Load TImesNEITHER
THE WINNER SEEMS PRETTY CLEAR TO ME

Summary: FROM DESTRUCTOID

"Again, you can't go wrong with either. I'm really glad I have both. I think of Forza 5 when I want to race, while I think of GT6 when I want to drive. That's what it really comes down to for me. I go to Forza for the flash and spectacle, I go to Gran Turismo when I want to play in an automotive toy box. Hopefully that makes sense to you.

But, if I had to pick one racing game to take to a desert island to play for the rest of my life, it would be Gran Turismo 6."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

US GAMER

For what it’s worth, I’ve had both these games for weeks, but it’s Gran Turismo 6 that’s keeping me up late at night.Much as I like Forza 5, Gran Turismo just has more going for it. It’s not as technically polished as Turn Ten’s game, and has some pretty dreadful flaws, but I just love all its different driving challenges, cars, tracks and racing series. And I like the fact that I’m acquiring a far bigger and more interesting variety of cars.

Despite its racing being absolutely fantastic, Forza feels comparatively small.It doesn't take long before its smaller selection of tracks begin to feel repetitive. Its range of cars is decent, but feels artificially reduced due to the influence of its microtransactional model. Because you now earn less, you end up with a far smaller garage of cars. Unless, of course, you spend money to bolster your in-game earnings. That really does leave a sour taste in one’s mouth, which is a shame because Forza is otherwise gorgeous-looking, offers the most exciting racing experience by far, has terrific damage modeling, awesome record keeping, and generally feels really tight and buttoned-down.

Gran Turismo is technically inferior, but its content shines, despite having some glaring issues. The damage modeling is horrible, and the fact that you can cut corners (and indeed huge chunks of the track) while racing is just piss-poor design. But despite that, the way Gran Turismo articulates different car types and handling characteristics is phenomenal, and its sheer variety of cars, tracks, racing formats and minigame challenges makes it hugely entertaining to play.

Forza, unfortunately, is heavy handed. As previously mentioned, the game’s traditional earning and cost structure has been changed seemingly to encourage users to buy credits and temporarily boost their earning levels back to a rate similar to prior Forza games. Add in the fact that oftentimes you’re recommended cars for races that you need to buy with real money, and it just feels like the game is constantly asking for cash.

SOURCE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seems pretty clear to me. Way to go, Gamespot. I'm sure you guys will find some good use for those extra Microsoft Checks :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY THE SYSTEM WARS AWARDS STICKY THREAD AND VOTE!!!!!

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

GS loves Forza, so just deal with it. That's all that you can really do.

dose GS opinion really matter in the grand scheme of things? look at Forza 5 (9.0) score and DR3 (7.0) score and then look at the sales DR3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>Forza 5. People overrule their opinion.

So their opinion isn't all that important to the masses so don't let it get to you that much.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

They were reviewed by seperate people? One was staff, one was done by some random member. More content =/= better. Forza is a fantastic game. The graphics are quite a bit better in Forza 5, so that tells me you haven't played both of them.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 millerlight89

@kinectthedots said:

look at Forza 5 score and DR3 and then look at the sales DR3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>Forza 5.

So their opinion isn't all that important to the masses so don't let it get to you that much.

Man, that has nothing to do with anything. Two completely different games, with two totally different demographics.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

They were reviewed by seperate people? One was staff, one was done by some random member. More content =/= better. Forza is a fantastic game. The graphics are quite a bit better in Forza 5, so that tells me you haven't played both of them.

Wait, the graphics of a next gen game is better than that of a console that relased in 06? I'm so shocked. More content doesn't equal better, but content limited and deliberately reduced to allow for DLCs and Microtrans is just pure in plain sight robbery.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

Wait, the graphics of a next gen game is better than that of a console that relased in 06? I'm so shocked.

You're the one who said they don't look that much different. You contradict yourself at almost every turn.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

Wait, the graphics of a next gen game is better than that of a console that relased in 06? I'm so shocked.

You're the one who said they don't look that much different. You contradict yourself at almost every turn.

At almost every turn? What? The graphics aren't that far off from each other, and GT6 is still pretty darn good for a 7th gen game. You said the graphics of FZ5 are better and I said DUH...of course they are. The Graphics of ShadowFall beats Uncharted 2...DUH!

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

look at Forza 5 score and DR3 and then look at the sales DR3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>Forza 5.

Man, that has nothing to do with anything. Two completely different games, with two totally different demographics.

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize that demographics are supposed to be taken into consideration when fairly reviewing the quality of a game. They're both racing simulators. And if we're to consider that yes they are games of different consoles and generations, that alone makes Forza 5 look much worse and makes the score less justified.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

It only outscored GT6 on Lemspot. It got lower reviews on MC.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

At almost every turn? What? The graphics aren't that far off from each other, and GT6 is still pretty darn good for a 7th gen game. You said the graphics of FZ5 are better and I said DUH...of course they are. The Graphics of ShadowFall beats Uncharted 2...DUH!

God, I see why lostrib just posts the same dumb comments in your thread now. It's pointless to even try. I said they look "quite a bit better." Meaning they look significantly better. Which was countering your whole opening where you said they don;t look that far apart.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

umm...the argument is about scores and apparent quality and reception of the games after the fact. My post has everything to do with what the TC is talking about I am sorry if you missed that.

Sales aren't everything but It is a good way to judge if the public totally agrees (flop sales) or simply dismisses the opinoin of what they say and overwhelmingly flock to a game.

Forza is the only exclusive current gen game to receive a 9.0 as Gamespot yet it falls behind several other games that have scores at least 2 full letter points below it in sales, regardless of genre people seem to care less about GS's 9.0 here. That was my point.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 John_Matherson

@I_can_haz said:

It only outscored GT6 on Lemspot. It got lower reviews on MC.

Yeah, and the sad part is that Lemspot's reasons for the scores aren't even justified, which makes this site appear as a joke, and then when cows dismiss Lemspot scores and go with Metacritic, Lemmings would call damage control. Seems to me like Microsoft sent paychecks to control all the damages already.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize that demographics are supposed to be taken into consideration when fairly reviewing the quality of a game. They're both racing simulators. And if we're to consider that yes they are games of different consoles and generations, that alone makes Forza 5 look much worse and makes the score less justified.

This is what I am talking about. What the **** are you even talking about? I am quoting that guy, where he is comparing Forza and Dead Rising 3. Where he thinks that comparing the sales of two totally different games is a smart thing to do. One is a racing sim, one is a open world sanbox type game where you can goof off.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

Because they were reviewed by two different people... Two completely different opinions

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

God, I see why lostrib just posts the same dumb comments in your thread now. It's pointless to even try. I said they look "quite a bit better." Meaning they look significantly better. Which was countering your whole opening where you said they don;t look that far apart.

LMAO so you get hung up on the first few sentences of the thread to avoid the damages made by the rest of the thread. Good play.

Forza 5 clearly looks better, but speaking in terms of criteria (as in the criteria you'd use to judge a 7th Gen game) the graphic and technical gap between the Xbox One FZ5 and the PS3's GT6. I'm not saying Forza doesn't look better...I'm saying it's supposed to look better so there isn't any surprise here. I said "The graphics arent' that far off from each other CONSIDERING THAT FORZA 5 IS A NEXT GEN GAME"

That means that GT6 pushes the envelop within the technical capabilities of the PS3 and that it's impressive that it can even be remotely compared to the graphics of the Xbox One.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

I haven't played FM5, but the last two days it's been nothing but GT6 for me and I gotta say I'm shocked at how good it is this time around. It's such a huge improvement over GT5, PD literally fixed everything, correction almost everything that was wrong with their last GT.

I wouldn't give it anything lower than an 8 at this point.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO so you get hung up on the first few sentences of the thread to avoid the damages made by the rest of the thread. Good play.

Well when within the first few sentences you are already spouting nonsense, why bother with the rest? There is one thing I can say that makes this whole thread pointless. 2 different people, 2 opinions. It is that simple.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

This is what I am talking about. What the **** are you even talking about? I am quoting that guy, where he is comparing Forza and Dead Rising 3. Where he thinks that comparing the sales of two totally different games is a smart thing to do. One is a racing sim, one is a open world sanbox type game where you can goof off.

Oh I'm sorry you're in a Forza/GT thread I assumed you were talking about the two. You seem like you already had a premeditated issue with me before you came in this thread. Do you need to stand in the corner and take a breather?

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Oh I'm sorry you're in a Forza/GT thread I assumed you were talking about the two. You seem like you already had a premeditated issue with me before you came in this thread. Do you need to stand in the corner and take a breather?

I have no problem with anyone. I have a problem with stupidity. You can't seem to grasp the simple idea of opinions. No, you would rather just say GS is being paid off by MS and that's why Forza scored higher.

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

i think a non-racing gamer reviewed the two games.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

Well when within the first few sentences you are already spouting nonsense, why bother with the rest? There is one thing I can say that makes this whole thread pointless. 2 different people, 2 opinions. It is that simple.

But one website, genius. Stop being a butthurt lemming because you cant justify the score MS paid for for their crappy game.

Oh, and there are at least five different significant statements that make this thread very substantial.

Pull the gearshift out your ass and go read the OP.

OH, and "different people/ different opinions" doesn't cut it in System Wars, a place that tracks AAA scores for games. because these different and inconsistent, and bogus opinions are the reason why the PS3 is short of a potential AAA and the Xbox One an undeserved AAA. So no...Try Again.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

But one website, genius. Stop being a butthurt lemming because you cant justify the score MS paid for for their crappy game.

How am I a lemming when I have and enjoy all 3 next gen systems? One site? It's still 2 people. I can't tell if you are a troll or just really SLOW. Maybe next year Santa will bring you some thinking power.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

I have no problem with anyone. I have a problem with stupidity. You can't seem to grasp the simple idea of opinions. No, you would rather just say GS is being paid off by MS and that's why Forza scored higher.

Well...I don't see any other fucking reason why it scored higher so why don't you clarify it? Do you not understand why I mentioned the graphics part? I mentioned it because I knew idiots would say Forza 5 looks better so it scored better when in reality of course it fucking looks better IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK BETTER. That was the whole point of me bringing up the graphics part because it's going to be an easy target. When you compare both games, as we saw in Destructoid's table, Graphics was a factor they considered, and FZ5 won in this category. Aside from graphics and a SUBJECTIVE comparisons of AI, GT6 shits on FZ5....

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

lol u mad bro?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 John_Matherson

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

How am I a lemming when I have and enjoy all 3 next gen systems? One site? It's still 2 people. I can't tell if you are a troll or just really SLOW. Maybe next year Santa will bring you some thinking power.

It's still 2 people but does System Wars count AAA/AAAE/AA scores based on individual reviewers or do we count them based on GAMESPOT??? Because "different people/ different opinions" doesn't cut it in System Wars, a place that tracks AAA scores for games. because these different and inconsistent, and bogus opinions are the reason why the PS3 is short of a potential AAA and the Xbox One an undeserved AAA. So no...Try Again.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By millerlight89

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Well...I don't see any other fucking reason why it scored higher so why don't you clarify it? Do you not understand why I mentioned the graphics part? I mentioned it because I knew idiots would say Forza 5 looks better so it scored better when in reality of course it fucking looks better IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK BETTER. That was the whole point of me bringing up the graphics part because it's going to be an easy target. When you compare both games, as we saw in Destructoid's table, Graphics was a factor they considered, and FZ5 won in this category. Aside from graphics and a SUBJECTIVE comparisons of AI, GT6 shits on FZ5....

No one is going to say it scored that much higher because of graphics. I have nothing left to say. You refuse to accept the fact that the games were not reviewed by the same person. If the same guy reviewed both games you might have a point, but they weren't. AI is better in Forza. See, it is obvious you have not played Forza. GT6 the ai drives in a straight line, they are robotic. Forza feels like you are driving against real people, which the way Drivatar's work, it isn't surprising.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 John_Matherson

@Ribnarak said:

i think a non-racing gamer reviewed the two games.

Or Lemspot's just being Lemspot again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

GameSpot reviews are very commonly inconsistent and way off the mark of normal reviews. You should be used to it.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By John_Matherson

Hey, Evolution Studios, Did you know that if you delete 90% of the content in Drive Club and program the User Interface of the game to continuously ask people to pull out their credit cards, Gamespot will give your game a 9/10???? You don't have to try anymore. You can practically release Drive Club in 2 weeks!!!! YAYY!!!!

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#30 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

The inconsistency between these two reviews is rather noticeable. I find it quite silly to bring up expense on one side (GT), while totally ignoring it on the other (forza), yet everything I've been hearing from the community, while they don't like it on either side, forza seems to be the more overtly bad of the two. Oh well, just more evidence why I don't trust GS's reviews anymore.

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

MC score

F5 80 and GT6 81 seems both of them are going down score wise its time for both studios to restart planning from scratch and stop reusing old assets.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

whats funny is the gran turismo review mentions the grind and the "expense"

but forza does not even though it is built around both...

and some people still think the review wasn't bought

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By John_Matherson

@killatwill15 said:

whats funny is the gran turismo review mentions the grind and the "expense"

but forza does not even though it is built around both...

and some people still think the review wasn't bought

It's total bullshit.

senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts

Turn 10 had to release a public apology regarding Forza 5.

Yet it still gets a 9 here.

Cash$pot

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

In this thread:

@John_Matherson said:

And nobody is surprised.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Wow so much Butthurt from cows in this thread. It got higher, get over it. In a few months time no one will care about either game, it will be like they never existed.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By John_Matherson

@sailor232 said:

Wow so much Butthurt from cows in this thread. It got higher, get over it. In a few months time no one will care about either game, it will be like they never existed.

Typical lem response . Guess Destructoid and USAgamer are.also.butthurt huh? And the end of this Gen when the PS4 completely shatters the xbox one and we look back and draw our summary, when we realize despite paying to boost reviews Microsoft's library still appears undeniably incompetent, don't worry I'll be sure to tell you to get over it. I'm not going to just get over it when a Game loses major points because it requires you to play the game to unlock its shit loads of contents while a game that's completely created around the idea of getting you to spend extra money on top of the unjustified 60$ you already paid, gets praised. No that's bullshit and that's dishonest and it's a really filthy thing to do.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sailor232

@John_Matherson said:

@sailor232 said:

Typical lem response . Guess Destructoid and USAgamer are.also.butthurt huh? And the end of this Gen when the PS4 completely shatters the xbix one and we look back anddraw our summary, when we realize despite paying to boost reviews Microsoft's library still appears undeniably incompetent, don't worry I'll be sure to tell you to get over it. I'm not going to just get Iover it when a Game loses major points because it requires youto play the game to unlock its shir loads of contents while a game that's completely created around the idea of getting you to spend extra money on top of the unjustified 60$ you already paid, gets praised. No that's bullshit and that's dishonest and it's a really filthy thing to do.

HAHAHA so mad. And yes I do own a xbox one, I own a wiiU, a 3ds, just gave my Wii to a friend yesterday for Christmas, I sold my ps3 to him not long ago, I have a gaming pc. If anything I am a hermit. I have 256 Steam games. I don't have to get all Butthurt and Mad at a piece of plastic or the games it receives. FM5 got a better score here at Gs and that is all that matters. I also couldnt care less if the xbox one ended up being another WiiU, I will still enjoy the games on it, the services on it, so you can come back to me in the future and laugh if you want, I wont care.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 John_Matherson

@sailor232 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@sailor232 said:

Wow so much Butthurt from cows in this thread. It got higher, get over it. In a few months time no one will care about either game, it will be like they never existed.Wow.

Typical lem response . Guess Destructoid and USAgamer are.also.butthurt huh? And the end of this Gen when the PS4 completely shatters the xbix one and we look back anddraw our summary, when we realize despite paying to boost reviews Microsoft's library still appears undeniably incompetent, don't worry I'll be sure to tell you to get over it. I'm not going to just get Iover it when a Game loses major points because it requires youto play the game to unlock its shir loads of contents while a game that's completely created around the idea of getting you to spend extra money on top of the unjustified 60$ you already paid, gets praised. No that's bullshit and that's dishonest and it's a really filthy thing to do.

HAHAHA so mad.

: /

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sailor232

@John_Matherson said:

@sailor232 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@sailor232 said:

Wow so much Butthurt from cows in this thread. It got higher, get over it. In a few months time no one will care about either game, it will be like they never existed.Wow.

HAHAHA so mad.

: /

Edited as that first response was pretty childish, like the rest of SW

gensigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By gensigns
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

Wow, Santa should have brought a tube of Preperation H for somebody's hurt butt....

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

Lol. Forza outscored gt6 because it's graphics. What else is there? Almost everything is better on GT6 and it's being done on 2005 hhardware

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 John_Matherson

@TheTruthIsREAL said:

Lol. Forza outscored gt6 because it's graphics. What else is there? Almost everything is better on GT6 and it's being done on 2005 hhardware

LMAO, lemmings will never address this...They will discuss everything else aside from the OP. Deflection, at its finest.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
@TheTruthIsREAL said:

it shouldn't even win cuz of graphics because it looks like crap for a game that is considered next gen while GT6 is very good looking for last gen standards.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

GS gets a stiffy for Forza, this is pretty much common knowledge; they often score higher than the metacritic for Forza games, and score below the metacritic for GT games.

10 Points above MC for Forza 5, and 11 points below MC for GT6.

But that's fine, it's all down to preference anyway, GS just prefers Forza; and since we're on GS, that's where the scores matter.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Dont give a fawk about the topic or Forza, but why is every post/thread TC makes so cringe-inducing?

Seriously, every post Jonny Meltdown smashes his face into keyboard types is so painful to read lmao.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 John_Matherson

@silversix_ said:
@TheTruthIsREAL said:

it shouldn't even win cuz of graphics because it looks like crap for a game that is considered next gen while GT6 is very good looking for last gen standards.

my point exactly....

MGS2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MGS2007
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

@John_Matherson said:

@millerlight89 said:

Forza 5 clearly looks better, but speaking in terms of criteria (as in the criteria you'd use to judge a 7th Gen game) the graphic and technical gap between the Xbox One FZ5 and the PS3's GT6. I'm not saying Forza doesn't look better...I'm saying it's supposed to look better so there isn't any surprise here. I said "The graphics arent' that far off from each other CONSIDERING THAT FORZA 5 IS A NEXT GEN GAME"

That means that GT6 pushes the envelop within the technical capabilities of the PS3 and that it's impressive that it can even be remotely compared to the graphics of the Xbox One.

QFT^

@W1NGMAN- said:

I haven't played FM5, but the last two days it's been nothing but GT6 for me and I gotta say I'm shocked at how good it is this time around. It's such a huge improvement over GT5, PD literally fixed everything, correction almost everything that was wrong with their last GT.

I wouldn't give it anything lower than an 8 at this point.

QFT^

Seriously had this face^ after reading Forza 5 review. I can never take lamespot seriously after this.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

itt: cows tears over scores

9.0>7.0,get over it