uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58856 Posts

My friends, two pieces of important news.

1. The controversial kickstarter video game which only required $50,000 for 4 platforms and apparently lied about being ex-stalker dev's, have been funded, magically, with 3 days to go after being stalled at $30.000.

In fact, the extraordinary sum of nearly $12,000 raised on Saturday, 19th July, coincides with only two new backers to the project, according to Kicktraq.

2. Leader of the free world (and personal hero) Vladimir Putin apparently sent a letter to the developer with his daughter showing interest in the project

The letter told of how Putin's daughter had apparently backed the Areal campaign and how Vladimir Putin was now interested in it.

"It's important that our people do not shoot at each other, but instead, play games like this," an English translation of his letter - supplied by West games - read.

"If you give me the chance to play the alpha version of the game, when it is ready, then I invite you in advance to the Kremlin, to meet personally, be ready to play a little bit and talk about the interests of young people, the gamers of our country."

Was it this letter, which borders on the absurd, that caused a spike in funding over the weekend? What's suspicious is that although there was a spike in funding, there wasn't a spike in new backers to the project - two statistics that usually go hand in hand.

This exciting piece of news comes via eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-07-21-a-few-extraordinary-pledges-secure-areal-kickstarter-success

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#2 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

My head hurts , every time I read something about this project . I don't know what to think about it anymore .

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

2. Leader of the free world (and personal hero) Vladimir Putin apparently sent a letter to the developer with his daughter showing interest in the project

What kind of bullshit do we have going on here? ...on a lot of levels

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#4 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

Stop making threads my friend.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

who is vladimir putin?

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@system-reboot said:

who is vladimir putin?

Russia's leading oligarch, a remnant of a bygone age, human rights violator... take your pick really.

speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 speedfreak48t5p

@system-reboot said:

who is vladimir putin?

You don't know who your country's leader is SNIPER?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Evil kgb bastage.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts
@system-reboot said:

who is vladimir putin?

I don't know, you tell me

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22632 Posts

@R3FURBISHED: pretty sure he's at least partially responsible for ending the lives of 300 people just flying home over the weekend as well... stand up guy.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@system-reboot said:

who is vladimir putin?

The hero for the Russian people. Something like Roosevelt for the Americans :D

PS. The letter is probably fake though.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uninspiredcup

@TheEroica said:

@R3FURBISHED: pretty sure he's at least partially responsible for ending the lives of 300 people just flying home over the weekend as well... stand up guy.

It's something of a coincidence that shortly after one of the most famous mysteries to happen in the decade, the exact same country looses a plane (full of people attempting to cure aids) over a hotspot that America and many countries would profiteer from if any negative press became attached to Russia, the main rival and power. A jolt, to get people into action.

As the batman movies would say ( propaganda movie btw) "People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed; but as a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." Exactly the kind of event the Illuminati would pull off. Watch Alex Jones on his youtube channel, alex explains it all in great detail.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TheEroica  Moderator

@uninspiredcup: entertaining.... except for the fact that they have overwhelming evidence, namely the "one missile missing" carrier discreetly being backed into Russia to cover up the evidence...

I'm all for fun conspiracy theories myself, but as Adam West so eloquently said in the original Batman movie, "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" I'd imagine Putin is feeling the same way at the moment...

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#14  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:

Illuminati

Alex Jones

You just threw any credibility you had left under the bus. Congratulations. Keep that tinfoil hat on. They're readin' da brainwaves!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup

@TheEroica said:

@uninspiredcup: entertaining.... except for the fact that they have overwhelming evidence, namely the "one missile missing" carrier discreetly being backed into Russia to cover up the evidence...

I'm all for fun conspiracy theories myself, but as Adam West so eloquently said in the original Batman movie, "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb" I'd imagine Putin is feeling the same way at the moment...

Given how disorganized and amateur (many before the insurgency use to be jobless or have normal jobs) the rebels are it would be perfectly easy to infiltrate the ranks. Compared to something like 9/11 which would be a much more sophisticated conspiracy to execute this is far more practical and simple.

This event was clearly designed to make Russia more cooperative and abide to the rest of the new world orders standards. The whole media event has practically made Russia appear no better than Taliban terrorists.

A prime example of illuminati media in action...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/20/flight-mh17-reaction-moscow-russia-putin-ukraine-conspiracy-theories

Randomly asking 6 people (if they even exist) with the most extreme opinions possible.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheEroica  Moderator

@uninspiredcup: I've got a Russian bridge for sale... interested?

Russian surface to air missile carriers enter eastern Ukraine gift wrapped courtesy of putin, plane is shot down, surface to air carrier with missing missile is quickly retracted back into Russia as the cover up begins...

Uninspiredcup - the west did it....

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#17  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

A prime example of illuminati media in action...

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@TheEroica:

Overwhelming evidence ? Like what ? List me. I am asking because I am monitoring all serious news sources, like NTimes, etc, and nobody have presented any evidence except for some "intercepted phone convesations" than could have been made with a bunch of amateur actors. Real evidence, like satellite footage, photos, video records, haven't been publicly presented. The only thing that the US is talking about is how it has an "overwhelming evidence". I underline Just talks. Because we haven't seen NOTHING so far.

But the Anti-russia smear campaign is at full marche anyway. Because nobody actually tries to find the truth. That's because the ACTUAL truth may be pretty inconvenient for BOTH SIDES: the US-back Kiev forces and Russia-backed eastern rebels. The US just wants to tarnish the russian reputation as much as they can while this incident is still relevant, and looking for real evidence is secondary priority here.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@TheEroica said:

Russian surface to air missile carriers enter eastern Ukraine gift wrapped courtesy of putin, plane is shot down, surface to air carrier with missing missile is quickly retracted back into Russia as the cover up begins...

World War 3 here we come!

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheEroica  Moderator

@jhonMalcovich: Nobody is looking for the truth or nobody wants to acknowledge it? Fact is, a couple of guys on a gaming website weren't pushing the button to destroy a passenger plane. We can hypothesize all we want about where to point the finger, but the "truth" is still out in the ether of politics and spin.

What we do know is that Russia has within its power to stabilize the sovereignty of that entire region and yet continues to poke and prod through supporting the rebels in destabilizing another country... then this happened which undoubtedly occurred as the result of that destabilization.... fact.

As an American I welcome you to the club of countries that think they are acting in their self interest only to have it blow up in their face... when things are going good there's a sense of pride and hope, but when they don't go you're way (as Iraq is proving) the international community dumps hard on your face... buck up friend the masses will be distracted with something else again soon... but let's not be appologists, Russia shares some of the blame in the deaths of those innocent.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By uninspiredcup

@clyde46 said:

@TheEroica said:

World War 3 has already started. Unlike prior wars, it's an economical war (thus sanctions) The ultimate goal is hydrogen and invaluable metal resources of the economical future. Why is Russia being targeted? To prevent ultimately taking the advantage and claim of the unlimited resource.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@uninspiredcup: I wonder if anyone actually sits back and says, "Yeah man this Uninspiredcup guy knows what he's talking about"

World War 3: The fight for the Moon

I heard Activision has sledgehammer on the game and halted cod development. Thanks putin!

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

New features incoming? Bear wrestling, playing with big cats?

Finished off with arming the rebels and shooting down a passenger airliner.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

First images leaked:

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@R3FURBISHED said:

@system-reboot said:

who is vladimir putin?

Russia's leading oligarch, a remnant of a bygone age, human rights violator... take your pick really.

snappy dresser.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

If it's real: Putin has gone off the deep end.

If it's fake: These guys are really trying everything to swindle people out of money.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@TheEroica said:

Nah, not over this.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@TheEroica said:

@uninspiredcup: I wonder if anyone actually sits back and says, "Yeah man this Uninspiredcup guy knows what he's talking about"

I heard Activision has sledgehammer on the game and halted cod development. Thanks putin!

You gotta admit that he's rather funny though ;)

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

ITT: politics.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

this whole thing smells like a scam to me

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#32 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Something something my friend

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts
@foxhound_fox said:

If it's real: Putin has gone off the deep end.

If it's fake: These guys are really trying everything to swindle people out of money.

It's definitely fake. I don't believe that 2 days after Russians shoot down a commercial airliner, killing 200+ people, that Putin is email an obscure game on Kickstarter

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#34  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@TheEroica said:

Nah, not over this.

Planes shouldn't have been flying over a war zone, simple as that. And the USA has done this 2 times before, shot down civilian aircrafts. Maybe a blurb in a newspaper is all the media coverage it got. **** CNN.

RoboCopISJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RoboCopISJesus
Member since 2004 • 2225 Posts

Why does this guy keep calling me his friend.

DarthBilf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DarthBilf
Member since 2004 • 1357 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@TheEroica said:

It's something of a coincidence that shortly after one of the most famous mysteries to happen in the decade, the exact same country looses a plane (full of people attempting to cure aids) over a hotspot that America and many countries would profiteer from if any negative press became attached to Russia, the main rival and power. A jolt, to get people into action.

As the batman movies would say ( propaganda movie btw) "People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed; but as a symbol... as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting." Exactly the kind of event the Illuminati would pull off. Watch Alex Jones on his youtube channel, alex explains it all in great detail.

The fact that you are a fan of Alex Jones and seem to defend Putin is incredibly unsurprising.

speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 speedfreak48t5p

@RoboCopISJesus said:

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

He is also kickstarting a world war

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I highly doubt vladimir putin actually funded this game at all. Why would putin send a letter? He could just email them or phone them easily.And please don't talk about that Ukraine crisis in this thread. I don't want this thread to get derailed.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

@RoboCopISJesus said:

stfu you're his friend and there's nothing you can do about it. Its your friend. The end. On thread i don't know wtf is going on but i saw a picture of moon and it reminded me of Destiny. okay bye bye.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

@uninspiredcup:

I usually enjoy your troll threads, but please dont make light of that murderer.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 TheEroica  Moderator

@MlauTheDaft said:

@TheEroica said:

You gotta admit that he's rather funny though ;)

I mostly roll my eyes, but yeah he has his moments.