VGA 2013 predictions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Bruin1986 (1037 posts) -

With the VGAs just a few weeks away, I didn't see a thread dedicated to predictions on what will be shown/revealed. If it already exists, I apologize. Anyway, here's what I think/hope will be shown:

TitanFall gameplay trailer

Sunset Overdrive trailer with a sprinkling of gameplay

Quantum Break trailer with a sprinkling of gameplay

Halo 5 teaser with 0 gameplay (maybe)

The Order 1886 gameplay trailer

Infamous gameplay trailer

Something about Uncharted 4

MGS 5 gameplay trailer

Mass Effect 4 reveal?

Something from Epic Games

Fallout 4 reveal?

Finally, some Destiny gameplay goodness.

I think that I read that nothing from Black Tusk will be shown, hopefully I'm wrong.

What do you all think?

Some people have been mentioning at HL3 reveal by Valve...I don't see that happening, ever. If it was happening, I think we would have heard something by now. It's been nearly a decade since HL2 and it would unquestionably be the single most-hyped videogame in history. It would inevitably disappoint people because of the impossibly high expectations and even if Jesus himself parted the clouds and descended from on High and gave us HL3, people would still complain. I would of course like to be wrong in this prediction, but I doubt it.

#2 Edited by princeofshapeir (13323 posts) -

New Zeruda for Wii U

#3 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

The Order 1886 gameplay trailer

^ This would be really nice.

#4 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

I'm all for either a Fallout 4 or a Mass Effect 4 reveal, even the next TES game would be perfect for this event.

#5 Posted by padaporra (3317 posts) -

There is a Tomb Raider announcement and The Witcher 3 that I know of. I'd love to see some Mass Effect though.

One bet: Next Uncharted.

#6 Posted by Telekill (3934 posts) -

What I would like:

The Order gameplay trailer

Uncharted 4 info (maybe release window)

Tomb Raider sequel trailer

Dino Crisis reboot announcement

Shenmue Collection (1, 2 & 3) announcement

#7 Posted by AdobeArtist (22386 posts) -

@Telekill said:

What I would like:

Tomb Raider sequel trailer

Hell fucking YES!!!

And while we're at it, let's have a new Perfect Dark announcement. Sequel or reboot, I'll take either.

#8 Posted by misterhamtastic (6 posts) -

@Bruin1986: Don't know if any FO fans are here but... http://thesurvivor2299.com/

#9 Edited by Chrome- (1660 posts) -

Hoping for more info on U4 F4 and Zeruda Wii U reveal.

#10 Edited by AtariKidX (6138 posts) -

God of War 4........can't wait for this.

#11 Posted by seanmcloughlin (37500 posts) -

Uncharted 4

MGS V

Fallout 4

Mass Effect 4

These are the strongest bets I'd reckon

Other games that might get shown:

New Zelda

Order 1886

Sony Santa Monica game

#12 Posted by biggest_loser (23900 posts) -

Expect either a new Tomb Raider or Deus Ex game.

#13 Edited by Nengo_Flow (8763 posts) -

You are expecting way too many things man. The VGAs usually only has like one of two announcements, and only one is usually a big announcement.

#14 Edited by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -

I'll throw some wild cards, because.

• Hidetaka Miyazaki (Demon/Dark Souls Director)s new game (possibly Tenchu or Demons Souls 2)
  • Legacy of Kain reboot teaser, by Eidos.
  • Red Dead 3, Bully 2 or something else by Rockstar San Diego, even less likely but I'll put it here, Agent.
  • Whore of the Orient trailer, but under a new name.

#15 Posted by uninspiredcup (4672 posts) -

It will be hours of advertisements and unfunny Z celebs pretending to be down with the hips?
Oh, and dorito pope. Because it's totally legit.

#16 Posted by Flubbbs (2439 posts) -

Uncharted 4 info and a Fallout 4 reveal and i would be one happy person

#17 Edited by Gue1 (8075 posts) -

if Uncharted 4 it's coming fall next-year or 2015 I think it's too early to be showing trailers or gameplay. Leave that for E3 and the Order too. Sony should have inFamous and Driveclub in the spotlight for now since both are coming around the first half of 2014. Although I don't have much faith for Driveclub... A new MotorStorm would have taken greater advantage from the PS4 instead of just another generic racing game with tacked on social features.

Still hoping for a Crash Bandicoot tease even if I'll most likely end up disappointed.

#18 Posted by Basinboy (10661 posts) -

No Uncharted or Halo 5 at all, maybe an announcement that Crash is back but nothing but a very brief trailer at max

The Order: 1886 gameplay will be shown

Fallout 4 announced

Quantum Break gameplay

Sunset Overdrive shows up in some form

New Thief trailer

Nintendo will show off more Smash (their special announcement)

My big guess: Reveal of Santa Monica's next project

#19 Posted by sailor232 (4015 posts) -

If Nintendo show a realistic Zelda in full 1080p glory, this will be the show stopper.

#20 Edited by BruceBenzing (277 posts) -

People still watch the VGA's?

#21 Posted by drekula2 (1653 posts) -

8 shooters, 1 obligatory sports game, 1 obligatory mario game

#22 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

People still watch the VGA's?

Nobody watch the VGAs, we all just look at the trailers and the annoucements the next day.

#23 Posted by PhazonBlazer (10961 posts) -

Mass Effect 4 would be a nice reveal.

But if they announce a new Zelda...HNNNNGGGGHHHH!

#24 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (4422 posts) -

I want Zelda but they said that would be for E3.

#25 Posted by RogueStatus28 (468 posts) -

Zelda Wii U TEASER. Gameplay will be saved for E3. Show Link riding his horse and swinging his sword, that alone would win VGX.

#26 Edited by Samus3D (1674 posts) -

Whatever Nintendo will show would not only have to be an high profile title as the other games getting shown such as Tomb Raider and Titanfall but something the audience watching would accept and perhaps even consider buying a Wii U for. Meaning they shouldn't show Donkey Kong Country, Yoshi's Epic Yarn, or Wii Fit U.

With all this in consideration… The Legend of Zelda Wii U would be the logical choice.

#27 Posted by Samus3D (1674 posts) -

Aonuma intended on showing Zelda Wii U at E3, didn't get to so it got pushed to Comic Con, didn't have enough time to throw something together now months later, should for sure be more enough time to throw something together.

#28 Posted by Inyakin (6 posts) -