US PSN Store Flash Sale: 34 Games, $0.99 Each

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@noodlevixen said:

Lol you have something against the batman games? They're actually pretty good. About the last of us, well I just want to see if it's really as amazing as they say. Either way I'm not a cow or a lem, I just buy games I think I'll have fun playing. Don't be mad, I'm just a gaming wanderer. I go wherever the wind blows :p

well you seem like a newb to me...but hey..we all started somewhere.enjoy your path in the gamming world.

noodlevixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 noodlevixen
Member since 2010 • 480 Posts

lol I've been on this site since 2005 under a different account and I've been gaming since 97. Not that much of a noob.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 KBFloYd

@noodlevixen said:

lol I've been on this site since 2005 under a different account and I've been gaming since 97. Not that much of a noob.

so you still play everything thats on the front page without saying no to some of them? you havnt developed a mind of your own?

97? so you started gamming with the ps1?

well that makes sense...they shoved all that 3rd party down your throat... you cant say no to it anymore.

play on gamer

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Nothing that interests me enough to input my credit card into PSN.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

In the past, I've used Retail bought $20 cards for Wii, XBL, Steam, and PSN.

Nothing interests you though, it's all good, just sayin' for future reference.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Going out of business sale.

@RR360DD said:

Desperate times.

I guess every penny counts when it comes to Sony LOL

LDF

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@foxhound_fox said:

It's an excellent sale, but I've either got some things, or it's stuff I'd rather have on the original platform (like the PS classics). Sure, I'll be paying a fair bit more than $0.99 for things like Spyro 2, but I tend to have that "nostalgia" for playing on the original system (which I still have).

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

Picked up Braid, haven't played it so eh why not ... plus everything Spyro and Crash related ha.

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

I just paid for my Borderlands 2 VITA Slim bundle but it doesn't arrive till May 6th, can I buy these on PSN now and just download them when I get my VITA?

In case your curious as to why I have PSN, I own a PS4 but no PS3 and obviously the PS4 doesn't do the PS1 titles. The main reason I'm getting a VITA is to play some great old exclusives I never did yet would be hard to find in good condition now and also to have some old favorites on a easy-to-access platform since I keep my older consoles boxed up. It's gonna be a vintage gaming machine lol.

Anyone?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SolidTy

@Spartan070 said:

I just paid for my Borderlands 2 VITA Slim bundle but it doesn't arrive till May 6th, can I buy these on PSN now and just download them when I get my VITA?

In case your curious as to why I have PSN, I own a PS4 but no PS3 and obviously the PS4 doesn't do the PS1 titles.

Anyone?

Yes, you can download these on PSN now for your future VITA if you have a PS3. I assume you have PS+, which also means there are a bunch of revolving games you should have been downloading for the Vita. That way, when you got a Vita in the future, a ton of Vita games would be there waiting for you. They constantly shift out titles, so hopefully you've been taking advantage of the Vita games for as long as you've had PS+, just in case.

Try the Sony Store if you don't have a PS3.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

woohoo! thanks for the heads up solid. i just picked up all the crash games, all 3 spyro games and tokyo jungle..

does anyone know if the crash and spyro games be played on the vita?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SolidTy
@W1NGMAN- said:

Picked up Braid, haven't played it so eh why not ... plus everything Spyro and Crash related ha.

It's a dandy game, I think you'll have a blast O...Wingman. ;)

I wish I could have bought it for $1!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SolidTy
@FinalFighters said:

woohoo! thanks for the heads up solid. i just picked up all the crash games, all 3 spyro games and tokyo jungle.

Fantastic! That's what it's all about. :)

@foxhound_fox said:

@SolidTy said:

@foxhound_fox said:

It's an excellent sale, but I've either got some things, or it's stuff I'd rather have on the original platform (like the PS classics). Sure, I'll be paying a fair bit more than $0.99 for things like Spyro 2, but I tend to have that "nostalgia" for playing on the original system (which I still have).

I'm the same way. The PS1 classics don't interest me as much because I own all of them and the original platforms, it's the digital titles I can't get at retail that are more interesting to me.

$1 games, not to shabby! :P

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

In case your curious as to why I have PSN, I own a PS4 but no PS3 and obviously the PS4 doesn't do the PS1 titles.

Anyone?

Yes, you can download these on PSN now for your future VITA if you have a PS3. I assume you have PS+, which also means there are a bunch of revolving games you should have been downloading for the Vita. That way, when you got one the option was there.

Ok cool thanks!

[10 minutes later]

Yep, just downloaded 2 of this months free April games and purchased some games on Flash sale, nice! My VITA will have some starter games to work with.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#65  Edited By Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@noodlevixen said:

so you still play everything thats on the front page without saying no to some of them? you havnt developed a mind of your own?

well that makes sense...they shoved all that 3rd party down your throat... you cant say no to it anymore.

play on gamer

I started gaming in 84' on atari and apple ii , back in the 80s Nintendo "shoved all that 3rd party down our throats" ... and we enjoyed it. And again in the PS1 era and it stuck with playstation... not our fault you can't recognize greatness. SO you don't play 3rd party games? Are you happy with just your nintendo first party stuff? I wouldn't be. Why are you so mad at everyone anyway? Is the lack of 3rd party getting to you?

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#66 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@FinalFighters said:

woohoo! thanks for the heads up solid. i just picked up all the crash games, all 3 spyro games and tokyo jungle..

not in the USA :( they are apparently playable in EU... go bomb activision... I am mad about that too! In all seriousness, they are great games that are fun to play on the ps3 but would love them on my vita.

I picked up:

Crash 1 and 3 (already own 2)

Jurasic Park

Back to the future

and Sam and Max

Not bad for a 5'er!

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

ill grab the back to the future stuff and brain, and maybe a few others If I can scrounge the cash.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SolidTy

@Spartan070 said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

Anyone?

Yes, you can download these on PSN now for your future VITA if you have a PS3. I assume you have PS+, which also means there are a bunch of revolving games you should have been downloading for the Vita. That way, when you got a Vita in the future, a ton of Vita games would be there waiting for you. They constantly shift out titles, so hopefully you've been taking advantage of the Vita games for as long as you've had PS+, just in case.

Ok cool thanks!

[10 minutes later]

Yep, just downloaded 2 of this months free April games and purchased some games on Flash sale, nice! My VITA will have some starter games to work with.

Once you have a Vita, it will be easier to keep up on those PS+ games rollin' in. PS3 has the most PS+ games to DL by far, but if you don't have one, you may consider the Sony Store option for that day in the future when you get one.

I'm glad my post helped and you are one your way. Happy gaming! :)

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Gex: Enter the Gecko! This game brings back a lot of memories! Crystal Dynamics at its finest...I'd buy some games off there, especially Braid for 1 dollar.

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

Thank you. Got Braid and Tokyo Jungle.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#71 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I need recommendations. Assume I have played nothing (which, from that list, I largely have not).

The Crash and Spyro games are easy recommendations. Of course Braid (I'm guessing you've played Braid). I bought Tokyo Jungle today after watching the trailer, and the Telltale Back to the Future bundle feels like a risk free buy at the price with a good shot of a few evenings worth of fun.

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

@Spartan070: vita with ps+ is great I have like 20 games on my 64gb memory card! And still have 30 gigs left... thats what I call portable gaming! Not having to carry a bunch of cartridges around.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

Just bought braid, jurassic Park and Tokyo jungle... Thanks TC.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#74 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Is Tokyo Jungle that good? I guess for 99 cents it's worth the shot.

Bought Monkey Island and Jurassic Park, and the first two Crash games. Already have them on disc, but for 99 cents, and I don't have to load up the disc. It's worth it.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@SolidTy said:

Another round of $1 games on US PSN for anyone interested for Vita and PS3. It's a Flash Sale done by the end of the weekend. I have a lot of these already, some I have on PC, 360, and some on PSN. Inb4 Steam or whatever. I enjoy those Humble Bundles too, but that has nothing to do with this. You don't need PS+ to enjoy this deal. I remember a flash sale for all pixeljunk games for $1, it was sweet. It's a short notice Flash sale, so enjoy.

I figured some users may want some of these $1 PSN games. I almost didn't make a thread, but if it helps one user, then it was worth it. Perhaps a new PS3 or Vita user would get the most out of these games. There are some goodies in here, but too bad I own the exceptional ones already, but here's the list:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/18/ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each/

Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series$0.99$19.99
Blast Factor$0.99$9.99
Braid$0.99$14.99
Crash Bandicoot$0.99$5.99
Crash Bandicoot 2$0.99$5.99
Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED$0.99$5.99
Crash Commando$0.99$9.99
CTR: Crash Team Racing$0.99$5.99
echochrome ii$0.99$9.99
Everyday Shooter (PS3)$0.99$9.99
Everyday Shooter (PSP | PS Vita)$0.99$7.99
Gex: Enter the Gecko$0.99$5.99
Gotham City Impostors$0.99$14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Season$0.99$19.99
Plants vs Zombies$0.99$10.49
Red Faction 2 PS2 Classic$0.99$9.99
Red Faction PS2 Classic$0.99$9.99
Red Faction: Battlegrounds$0.99$9.99
Retro City Rampage (PS Vita)$0.99$9.99
Retro City Rampage (PS3)$0.99$9.99
Retro/Grade$0.99$9.99
“Sam & Max” The Devil’s Playhouse$0.99$19.99
Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage!$0.99$5.99
Spyro: The Dragon$0.99$5.99
Spyro: Year of the Dragon$0.99$5.99
Stuntman: Ignition PS2 Classic$0.99$9.99
Super Stardust HD$0.99$9.99
Tales of Monkey Island$0.99$19.99
Tokyo Jungle$0.99$14.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita)$0.99$9.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3)$0.99$14.99
When Vikings Attack (PS Vita)$0.99$9.99
When Vikings Attack (PS3)$0.99$9.99
World Gone Sour$0.99$4.99

---

Happy Gaming. This is my first thread on this new site...yeah.

I really appreciate you posting this. Finally picked up Tokyo Jungle, third Crash game as well(already had the other two). Anybody suggest any other games from here? I also bought Retro--was wondering what people thought of Jurassic Park and Back to the Future...

Again, serious thank you.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Y u Americans no share teh love?

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#77  Edited By Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

I picked up all the Crash and Spyro games. I already have Braid so I'm not interested in anything else. Then again these games are only $0.99.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SolidTy

@DealRogers said:

Thank you. Got Braid and Tokyo Jungle.

Glad it worked out. I enjoyed Braid long while back. I picked up Tokyo as well for $1, hopefully I like it. If not, it was a dollar. :P

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 KBFloYd

@Midnightshade29 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@noodlevixen said:

play on gamer

I started gaming in 84' on atari and apple ii , back in the 80s Nintendo "shoved all that 3rd party down our throats" ... and we enjoyed it. And again in the PS1 era and it stuck with playstation... not our fault you can't recognize greatness. SO you don't play 3rd party games? Are you happy with just your nintendo first party stuff? I wouldn't be. Why are you so mad at everyone anyway? Is the lack of 3rd party getting to you?

atari? in 84?

LMFAO...**** off poser.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SolidTy
@Midnightshade29 said:

@FinalFighters said:

not in the USA :( they are apparently playable in EU... go bomb activision... I am mad about that too! In all seriousness, they are great games that are fun to play on the ps3 but would love them on my vita.

I picked up:

Crash 1 and 3 (already own 2)

Jurasic Park

Back to the future

and Sam and Max

Not bad for a 5'er!

$5, not bad at all! :P

@TheEroica said:

Just bought braid, jurassic Park and Tokyo jungle... Thanks TC.

You're welcome, fellow poster.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SolidTy
@Heirren said:

@SolidTy said:

Another round of $1 games on US PSN for anyone interested for Vita and PS3. It's a Flash Sale done by the end of the weekend. I have a lot of these already, some I have on PC, 360, and some on PSN. Inb4 Steam or whatever. I enjoy those Humble Bundles too, but that has nothing to do with this. You don't need PS+ to enjoy this deal. I remember a flash sale for all pixeljunk games for $1, it was sweet. It's a short notice Flash sale, so enjoy.

I figured some users may want some of these $1 PSN games. I almost didn't make a thread, but if it helps one user, then it was worth it. Perhaps a new PS3 or Vita user would get the most out of these games. There are some goodies in here, but too bad I own the exceptional ones already, but here's the list:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/18/ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each/

Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series$0.99$19.99
Blast Factor$0.99$9.99
Braid$0.99$14.99
Crash Bandicoot$0.99$5.99
Crash Bandicoot 2$0.99$5.99
Crash Bandicoot 3: WARPED$0.99$5.99
Crash Commando$0.99$9.99
CTR: Crash Team Racing$0.99$5.99
echochrome ii$0.99$9.99
Everyday Shooter (PS3)$0.99$9.99
Everyday Shooter (PSP | PS Vita)$0.99$7.99
Gex: Enter the Gecko$0.99$5.99
Gotham City Impostors$0.99$14.99
Jurassic Park: The Game – Full Season$0.99$19.99
Plants vs Zombies$0.99$10.49
Red Faction 2 PS2 Classic$0.99$9.99
Red Faction PS2 Classic$0.99$9.99
Red Faction: Battlegrounds$0.99$9.99
Retro City Rampage (PS Vita)$0.99$9.99
Retro City Rampage (PS3)$0.99$9.99
Retro/Grade$0.99$9.99
“Sam & Max” The Devil’s Playhouse$0.99$19.99
Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage!$0.99$5.99
Spyro: The Dragon$0.99$5.99
Spyro: Year of the Dragon$0.99$5.99
Stuntman: Ignition PS2 Classic$0.99$9.99
Super Stardust HD$0.99$9.99
Tales of Monkey Island$0.99$19.99
Tokyo Jungle$0.99$14.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita)$0.99$9.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3)$0.99$14.99
When Vikings Attack (PS Vita)$0.99$9.99
When Vikings Attack (PS3)$0.99$9.99
World Gone Sour$0.99$4.99

---

Each game above is linked directly to the Sony Store, so you can buy now and download later if you want. :)

Happy Gaming. This is my first thread on this new site...yeah.

I really appreciate you posting this. Finally picked up Tokyo Jungle, third Crash game as well(already had the other two). Anybody suggest any other games from here? I also bought Retro--was wondering what people thought of Jurassic Park and Back to the Future...

Again, serious thank you.

Excellent. you are seriously welcome. I almost elected not to make the thread for fear of trolling, but great responses! :P

BTW: I got Back the the Future ages ago for like $5 on sale then. You would be paying far less, about .20 cents an episode (x5 episodes = $1), I think it's quite a steal for a Telltale graphic adventure story driven game. They paid attention to the movies, got excellent voice actors (including the original talent when applicable). I love the Back to the Future movies and I think the games are fun extensions to that universe. I think you'll get the most bang for your buck if you are a fan of the movies.

Jurassic I never played, but I just picked them up for $1 due to this sale, as well as Sam and Max, and Monkey Island. My lady will play these Telltale games if I get bored. I loved the original Jurassic Park novel and the first movie was the most fun. This game takes place right after. I'm a big movie buff, so I think it's worth a buck, and I've enjoyed the original Monkey Island games from years ago.

Tokyo Jungle I'm in the same boat as you. I just picked up it as well. :)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@Seabas989 said:

@lostrib said:

I think the only ones I'm interested in are Crash and Spyro

^This since I haven't played CTR in a long time.

CTR is on there? ****.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#83 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Picked up:

When Vikings Attack

Tales of Monkey Island

Sam and Max (since I love Poker Night 2)

Back to the Future

Braid

Tokyo Jungle

Thanks for the heads up Ty.

For anyone on the edge, I can recommend Urban Trial Freestyle pretty easily for ninety nine cents. The PS3 version is better, but it's suited better on Vita IMO. Either way, it's a decent, noticeably flawed Trials clone that's still a good pickup.

Any other recommendations for me guys? Probably skipping PS1 games altogether unless you guys say they're a lot better on a Vita then my smartphone like Rayman 2 is.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#84  Edited By Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@SolidTy said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Usually I'm the same way, I try to avoid downloadable purchases as much as possible, especially when none of it has any permanence a few years after the new set of servers are up (Phasing out PS3/Xbox360's PSN/360 in transition to PS4/XboxOne's), but after doing a quick price check between amazon and the store; I felt 6 dollars for the crash and spyro trilogy isn't too bad of a deal, and I can always buy physical copies sometime down the line. I can also hook my PS3 up to my CRT tv to avoid the crappy image quality on an HD monitor.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Sick sale! Just picked up Crash Team Racing, Crash 3 - a couple games I loved as a kid and haven't played since! Also picked up Red Faction 1 and 2. I loved Red Faction as a kid and never got to play the 2nd. And of course - Tales of Monkey Island pack was obligatory. All that game for $1? It's a crime!

(Crash Team Racing is sick everybody. Get it.)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#86 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Maybe i'll get Tokyo Jungle just maybe.

Too busy playing the Vita these days

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By SolidTy

@Blabadon said:

Picked up:

When Vikings Attack

Tales of Monkey Island

Sam and Max (since I love Poker Night 2)

Back to the Future

Braid

Tokyo Jungle

Thanks for the heads up Ty.

For anyone on the edge, I can recommend Urban Trial Freestyle pretty easily for ninety nine cents. The PS3 version is better, but it's suited better on Vita IMO. Either way, it's a decent, noticeably flawed Trials clone that's still a good pickup.

Any other recommendations for me guys? Probably skipping PS1 games altogether unless you guys say they're a lot better on a Vita then my smartphone like Rayman 2 is.

Looks like you got a good solid mix of $1 games, Blabadon. You're welcome for the heads up. :P

(In honor of Egon Spengler/H.Ramis)

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Gex: Enter the Gecko was one of my fav PS1 games.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SolidTy

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Gex: Enter the Gecko! This game brings back a lot of memories! Crystal Dynamics at its finest...I'd buy some games off there, especially Braid for 1 dollar.

I haven't played it since the late 90's when it was fresh, but I remember liking it. In fact, I liked it much better than the first Gex, and it was funny. That's a great quality in a platformer.

Kind odd, but Naughty Dog's Evan Wells designed Enter the Gecko with Dead Space and Call of Duties Glen A. Schofield. It was ported to the N64 six months laterish, but I remember my friend got it and they cut out tons of the voice acting and comedy due to the N64 cartridge problems (Tony Hawk lost music in the same way). Back then I noticed a lot of the N64 multiplats were late ports and strangely you got less content/sound and the N64 games were more expensive ($60 instead of the normal $40).

As a kid with an N64, you ended up waiting for a late port only for content to be cut out and it was more expensive.

I agree though it was a very underrated and good game (+ funny). Platformer fans should check it out. :)

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

picked up tokyo jungle, jurassic park, back to the future, and another which I Cant remember the name of...

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

Anyone?

Yes, you can download these on PSN now for your future VITA if you have a PS3.

You can buy games without owning a playstation platform through https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

@TheGuardian03 said:

When does this sale end?

I think tomorrow.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SolidTy

@Locutus_Picard said:

@SolidTy said:

@Spartan070 said:

Anyone?

You can buy games without owning a playstation platform through https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Yeah, I said for him to go to the Sony Store. In fact, the OP I linked all the games directly to the Sony Store when I created the thread, click on any game in the OP and presto you are taken to the Sony Store to purchase. Check the OP again. If you had continued to read my comment you quoted above (before you sliced it) you would have noticed I covered that exact point regarding use of the Sony Store. I will underline above.

"Try the Sony Store if you don't have a PS3."

I appreciate the link, but the user I responded too went to the Sony Store as I suggested days ago and it all worked out as going to the Sony Store worked. :)

Thanks for the link though as some people might not have bothered to click on the Sony Store links in the OP. :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SolidTy
@marcheegsr said:

@TheGuardian03 said:

When does this sale end?

I think tomorrow.

Specifically this Flash .99 cent PSN Sale ends Monday, April 21 at 7:00 a.m.

For those planning on waiting to the last second, they are best off thinking about this ending today, on Sunday night, unless they plan on buying early in the morning...juggling time zones.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SolidTy

@getyeryayasout said:

I'd already picked up the games I'd wanted from the list, but for $0.99 I couldn't resist picking up Sam and Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Back to the Future, Retro City Rampage, and Blast Factor. All perfectly good time killers between major releases. I'll get to these games sometime in the next couple years...maybe. lol

Once I buy, my lady cracks the whip to make sure I play them, lol.

(Best comedy whip gifs I found today, lol)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#98 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

This really was an excellent sale, and I am glad Sony is doing so many of these so often.

Thanks so much for sharing this, Ty!

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

US only? FUUUUUUUU