US PS4 Nov sales est. at 1.25m units, 66% ahead of Xbox One

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

LOL! It's a fact. I love it.

It's not a fact at all. At best, there is anecdotal evidence that it is "easier to find an Xbox One than PS4". They are both sold out.

Oh, and BTW - you, Tormentos, were one of the biggest blabbers about how the XB1 was going to have yield problems (because NeoGaf said so), so there would be less Xbox Ones than PS4s available. I can dig up the threads in case you forgot.

Really so when the argument is the xbox one outsold the PS4 on black Friday,some how there were more xbox one to sell and the xbox one was more easy to find,but when it comes to actual over all sales,both are as hard to find..lol

Dude sony shipped more than 2 million units in 15 days,where are the links that claim MS did the same.?

Oh yeah there are non sony had 1 million for US and MS 1 million for 13 countries,so tell me who had more units over all and who had more problem making units.?

The whole Black Friday sh** was a joke,the xbox one is outselling the PS4 by a few units in US meanwhile at the same time the PS4 was selling 700k on EU,while MS had more units to sell do to having smaller demand on US.

Please link me to MS shipping 2 million units sony already did that as of December 1,funny how silent MS has been about numbers,i guess NPD will tell the story.

@chikenfriedrice said:

I have been gaming for 20+ years fool....I just don't care about petty bs like you. All I care about is the consoles I like sale enough to stay relevant. Could you imagine gaming with just Sony? Or Just MS? That would be horrible.

I have been gaming since i was 5,and i was 19,20 years ago...hahahaha

Did I mention Black Friday?

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@tormentos said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

You were 19, 20 years ago?

I am 39 dude..

My account here is more than 10 years old.

Just wondering, because for an older dude your grammar leaves a lot to be desired...just trying to figure out what you meant.