Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

Synopsis

Nine years after the events of Ground Zeroes, in which the Legendary Soldier (Big Boss) and his army are attacked by an unidentified military unit at their headquarters, Mother Base, the One Eyed man awakes in a hospital wondering where he is and how he got there. As he coldly observes the hook that has replaced his left arm, a man whose face is concealed by bandages and who identifies himself as "Ishmael" explains that he has watched over him during his lengthy period of unconsciousness and that it's time for them to go; the hospital they are in has been invaded by troops (perhaps those that attacked him and his men nine years earlier), as well as by mysterious - perhaps supernatural - entities, such as an ominous figure engulfed in flames and an androgynous one that phases through ceilings.

Having barely gotten out the hospital and lost his only-recently-learned-of comrade, Ishmael, the atrophied warrior finds himself at the edge of a forest, on the ground, and looking up at a familiar face: Ocelot - a stylish gunman who has a preference for revolvers. The cowboy-like Ocelot aids the only-recently-awakened Big Boss in completing his escape, steering a horse while the One Eyed [and now One Armed] Man rides on the back and takes out their pursuers with shotgun blasts.

Already saddened by the recollection of the slaughter of his men and the destruction of their base nine years prior, Big Boss is plunged into even darker spirits when Ocelot informs him that his right-hand-man, Kazuhira Miller, is being held captive in Afghanistan by an unknown faction. So, after improving his poor physical condition and being encouraged by Ocelot, Big Boss takes it upon himself only weeks (or perhaps months) later to find Kaz in a one-man sneaking mission in the middle eastern country.

Big Boss rises to the occasion, successfully rescuing Kaz and proving that he still lives up to the legend surrounding himself. Unfortunately, however, Kaz - like him - has lost parts of his body, now having only one arm and one leg. Lamenting all of the losses they have suffered - their comrades, their home, and their limbs - Kaz weeps in response to the pain that these no-longer-existent pieces of themselves continue to inflict upon them: The Phantom Pain.

Their agony compels them to rebuild themselves and seek revenge. They form yet another army, Diamond Dogs, rebuild their home, Mother Base, and carry out numerous missions to defeat whom they believe is responsible for their loses, Cipher (A.K.A. Zero A.K.A. The Patriots). Alas, however, in the midst of their campaign, Big Boss is driven deeper and deeper into the depths of hell, transforming himself into a demon: Venom Snake.

Cast

1. Big Boss (Kiefer Sutherland | Akio ÅŒtsuka): The protagonist of The Phantom Pain. He is driven by revenge for the loss of his comrades and his home by the hands of Skull Face's mysterious XOF unit. In his quest for vengeance, his anger grows and gradually consumes him, changing him from a noble warrior to a heartless demon who has love for no one other than his fallen brethren. In The Phantom Pain, he will awake with a large piece of shrapnel embedded in his right frontal lobe and protruding out his forehead, which will perhaps play a factor in his psychological and moral downfall. He will also sport a bionic left arm, as his organic one will have been lost due to currently unknown reasons. Also unknown is the code name he will use while carrying out field operations, as he has been referred to by two of them in promotional footage and images thus far (Punished Snake and Venom Snake).

2. Kazuhira Miller (Robin Atkin Downes | Tomokazu Sugita): A primary supporting character in The Phantom Pain. As Big Boss's right hand man, he is the second in command of Diamond Dogs, the newly formed military unit created to replace Militaires Sans Frontieres, and is also his best friend. In the Phantom Pain, he will be missing two of his limbs (his right arm and his left leg) and will subsequently share the phantom pain that Big Boss suffers from. Undoubtedly, his suffering will be one of the key motivating factors in Big Boss's quest for vengeance and his subsequent psychological and moral downfall.

3. Ocelot (Troy Baker | Satoshi Mikami): A primary supporting character in The Phantom Pain. His allegiances are questionable, as he appears to be working alongside Big Boss this time around but has worked alongside Big Boss's enemy, Cipher (A.K.A. Zero A.K.A. The Patriots), in the past. Based on promotional footage, he seems as if he's going to have a considerably high rank in Big Boss's military organization (he has been shown barking orders to members of Diamond Dogs and carrying out torture sessions alongside Kazuhira Miller). Perhaps he genuinely seeks to assist Big Boss or perhaps he has been dispatched by Cipher to deceive and manipulate him. Only time will tell, as his ultimate role in The Phantom Pain will undoubtedly remain a mystery until the game is released.

4. Quiet (Stefanie Joosten): A supporting character in The Phantom Pain. Having rescued Big Boss in a currently unknown context, the One Eyed Man chose to spare her life despite Kaz's insistence that they kill her for learning the location of their new Mother Base. However, as a compromise, Big Boss responded to Kaz by declaring that he himself will kill her "when the time comes." Quiet is a sniper who will provide cover for Big Boss while he is out on the battlefield. She, as her name implies, is mute and has the ability to render her body partially or entirely invisible. Based on promotional footage, it appears that the degree to which she is clothed affects her ability to become invisible, with her ability becoming greater as the degree to which her skin is exposed increases; this explains why she dresses in scantily clad attire (which has been a source of criticism).

5. Eli [A.K.A. Liquid Snake] (Piers Stubbs | Yutaro Honjo): A possible antagonist. Wearing a vest on the back of which is written "Never Be Game Over" and being described as "a youth who curses his fate," it is quite obvious that this character is Liquid Snake in his youth. "Never Be Game Over" alludes to the well-known line that Liquid utters in the final bout of Metal Gear Solid (1998), 'It's not over yet', and his resentment for his future alludes to Liquid's confessed hatred of his belief that he was the weaker of Big Boss's first two viable clones. Leaving no room for doubt, the Chinese characters at the bottom of Eli's vest translate to "Liquid Man." Upon meeting his older, genetic "twin," Eli engages him; he pins him against a wall and attempts to attack him with a knife, but his opponent reverses the attack, slamming him to the ground, taking the knife, and turning it against him. It is not known what Eli's overall role in The Phantom Pain will be and undoubtedly this will remain the case until the game's release date.

6. Dr. "Huey" Emmerich (Christopher Randolph | Hideyuki Tanaka): A possible antagonist. Working as a mechanical engineer, he developed bipedal locomotion for AI-driven machines that were created through the Peace Walker Project. In promotional footage of The Phantom Pain, he has been shown walking with the aid of bionic legs, possibly created using the aforementioned technology. He has also been shown being tortured by Big Boss, which indicates that he is suspected to have valuable information concerning Big Boss's enemy, Cipher.

7.Code Talker (Jay Tavare | Osamu Saka): A possible antagonist or supporting character. Next to nothing is known about him other than that he is wise and has been denied repatriation to his homeland. Based on the ethnicity of his American voice actor, Jay Tavare, we can conclude that he may be Native American and that his homeland, from which he has been denied repatriation, is North America.

8. Skull Face (James Horan | Takaya Hashi): An antagonist. A Hungarian man deformed to such a degree that his face resembles a bare human skull; he gained his injuries when he was a child and as a result of being trampled upon by people escaping a bombed factory in which his parents had worked. His injuries were worsened and compounded by others at a later point in his life when he was held captive and tortured by unknown factions. It is his military unit, XOF, that is responsible for the attack on Big Boss's private army, Militaires Sans Frontieres, at the latter's military headquarters, Mother Base. His reasons for carrying out the attack are unknown.

Trailers and Gameplay Footage

News Updates

NOTE: This thread will be updated periodically.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

So far so good..... just needs co-op.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Preordered the CE already on PS4. Not sure why but it doesn't feel right playing this elsewhere....

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Emil_Fontz

@Legend002 said:

Preordered the CE already on PS4. Not sure why but it doesn't feel right playing this elsewhere....

I feel the same way. Even though my PC should be able to run it quite well at 1920 x 1080, I'm inclined to get the PlayStation 4 version in addition to the PC version, if not solely.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Emil_Fontz

Anybody else excited about this game?

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

I'm kinda hype but not so much because still haven't beaten Peace Walker and I don't know how to do it because I played the game for a few hours and I dislike it to an extreme extend. Fucking hate the cut-scenes and the gameplay's sooo frustrating since it's obvious that the game was made for a handheld system.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Emil_Fontz

@Gue1 said:

I'm kinda hype but not so much because still haven't beaten Peace Walker and I don't know how to do it because I played the game for a few hours and I dislike it to an extreme extend. Fucking hate the cut-scenes and the gameplay's sooo frustrating since it's obvious that the game was made for a handheld system.

I'm assuming that you're playing the HD remake. Well, I've played neither the original nor the remake and subsequently cannot comment on what you're experiencing. However, I should mention that a lot of the gameplay elements from Peace Walker and Portable Ops will be implemented in The Phantom Pain, so you might not be so happy with the game (but watch the thirty minute gameplay video that's included in the OP to see for yourself).

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Co-op in an MGS game? I don't think that's such a good idea, because every entry in the series (including this one) is about a single man and his story; co-op would be very out of place. Who would the assisting player play as? Sure, Quiet and DD (Big Boss's dog) will function as support on certain missions, but their roles will be quite limited, as the game and its story have been designed to revolve around one man: Big Boss.

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Extrodinare101
Member since 2015 • 324 Posts

The game will probably be pretty good, granted I don't think it'll win GOTY but it'll probably be one of the better games, as long as they can get around the shallow ocean that Ground Zeroes had an make the side content somewhat compelling. Online multiplayer looks fun but it hasn't Wow'd me to the point that I'd play the game for longer than a week or 2. It's probably because I myself have been out of the loop when it comes to MP games for 4 or 5 years now, I was big into them until 2012 when I started playing more SP games. So I think the MP will have a solid community for a while.

I was thinking that the game may straying too far from what made MGS 1-3 great, fun boss fights, a plot that actually engrosses the player as oppose to making me want to gouge my eyes and ears out like MGS4 did, and interesting mechanics. MGS 1-3 plots were like watching professional wrestling, they were so stupid and outrageous but they succeeded in drawing players in and actually getting invested in the characters. That's the flare that MGSV plot needs, a certain something in Ground Zeroes does have me worried about the plot direction for MGSV.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

Too early

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

I can see how this would be an issue in the Narrative but in terms of gameplay it would be two tons of fun. :)

Naylord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Naylord
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts

@emil_fontz said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Co-op in an MGS game? I don't think that's such a good idea, because every entry in the series (including this one) is about a single man and his story; co-op would be very out of place. Who would the assisting player play as? Sure, Quiet and DD (Big Boss's dog) will function as support on certain missions, but their roles will be quite limited, as the game and its story have been designed to revolve around one man: Big Boss.

Well the game it is most similar to, Peace Walker, heavily featured coop. In fact many weapons were coop only; the railgun took two people to fire and it was by unbelievably far the best weapon in the game in terms of DPS.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Emil_Fontz

@Naylord said:

@emil_fontz said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Well the game it is most similar to, Peace Walker, heavily featured coop. In fact many weapons were coop only; the railgun took two people to fire and it was by unbelievably far the best weapon in the game in terms of DPS.

I never knew that, as I've never played any of the portable titles. However, I personally don't think it would be appropriate for MGSV, as its intention is to focus on and emphasize the story of one man: Big Boss. So, naturally it should strictly be a single player game.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

Actually Kojima said that may not be the case...... he said he wants more players to relate or express themselves through Big Boss so his Dialogue won't be as much as it was in the previous games...... sounds to me that the story may not revolve so heavily around a single protagonist as it has before.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Emil_Fontz

@extrodinare101 said:

The game will probably be pretty good, granted I don't think it'll win GOTY but it'll probably be one of the better games, as long as they can get around the shallow ocean that Ground Zeroes had an make the side content somewhat compelling. Online multiplayer looks fun but it hasn't Wow'd me to the point that I'd play the game for longer than a week or 2. It's probably because I myself have been out of the loop when it comes to MP games for 4 or 5 years now, I was big into them until 2012 when I started playing more SP games. So I think the MP will have a solid community for a while.

I was thinking that the game may straying too far from what made MGS 1-3 great, fun boss fights, a plot that actually engrosses the player as oppose to making me want to gouge my eyes and ears out like MGS4 did, and interesting mechanics. MGS 1-3 plots were like watching professional wrestling, they were so stupid and outrageous but they succeeded in drawing players in and actually getting invested in the characters. That's the flare that MGSV plot needs, a certain something in Ground Zeroes does have me worried about the plot direction for MGSV.

What games do you think have or will have better chances at winning awards for Game of the Year than Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain? I honestly don't think any other game will come close, as The Phantom Pain will - undoubtedly - have the most emotionally charged and epic story in the history of video games. Child soldiers, blood diamonds, and torture are subjects that will be featured in the final entry to Hideo Kojima's critically-acclaimed series, which hints at just how deep this game will take us into the rabbit hole. Accompanying this is the introduction of a new set of gameplay mechanics that will enable the player to play how they want, whether stealthily, like Rambo, or somewhere in between. Players will also have the option of recruiting soldiers that they encounter on the battlefield into their personal army, acquiring equipment and integrating it into their own and customizable Mother Base, and using AI-controlled buddies (Quiet and DD) to assist them in carrying out missions. Let's not forget that all of this will be presented through the FOX Engine, which uses lighting rendered in real time to create realistic visual effects and which has been optimized to run at sixty frames per second on consoles. I really don't think any other game will come close to beating MGSV for Game of the Year.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Gue1 said:

Those boss battles in PW took forever. Kojima turned MGS into monster hunter. Not my favorite MGS game not even close. I don't get why Peace Walker gets all this hype and everyone forgets how great Portable Ops is.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

Actually Kojima said that may not be the case...... he said he wants more players to relate or express themselves through Big Boss so his Dialogue won't be as much as it was in the previous games...... sounds to me that the story may not revolve so heavily around a single protagonist as it has before.

Kojima's choice of presenting Big Boss as more of a silent hero this time around does not imply, in my opinion, that he's chosen to include co-op as a game mechanic in MGSV. Making Big Boss more of a silent hero does not negate the fact that MGSV's story will revolve around one man - that is to say one man's dark journey for revenge and subsequent transformation from a noble warrior to a heartless demon; such a story is more suited for a strict single player experience.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Emil_Fontz

@lostrib said:

Too early

Too early for what?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

I simply said it may not revolve so heavily around one man..... not that it would completely revolve around something else entirely.........

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

I simply said it may not revolve so heavily around one man..... not that it would completely revolve around something else entirely.........

Yes, but - no offense - you are wrong; it will heavily revolve around one man: Big Boss!

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Extrodinare101

@emil_fontz said:

Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Arkham Knight will objectively be superior games, this may hurt to hear this but MGS has never been a GOTY worthy series, out of the entire MGS series only MGS2 and MGS4 have won GOTY awards and they won a single GOTY award each, that's 2 GOTY awards for the entire series, how embarrassing.

Games with better side content, MGS Ground Zeroes was the epitome of a shallow ocean, they went open world and none of the side content in GZ was actually worth doing, it was actually pretty laughable. Also none of these games require a tacked on multiplayer compotent to make up for a shallow single player which Phantom Pain will have.

Also lol at the Fox Engine, Ground Zeroes looked awful when you actually look at the detail in the game, terrible textures galore on both console version of the game, and lets not forget about the amazing AI that the Fox Engine will bring us

Loading Video...

Lawl GOTY my ass

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Day 1 PS4 version and this is coming form someone who only played 1 MGS game and that was MGS4 :P

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

Some Taken.

I never said it wouldn't revolve around Big Boss..... I said it wouldn't revolve so HEAVILY around Big Boss.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

Some Taken.

I never said it wouldn't revolve around Big Boss..... I said it wouldn't revolve so HEAVILY around Big Boss.

But, it will revolve heavily around Big Boss, as it's story is about his and only his transformation as a character. Every other character in the game will simply be a means to help tell Big Boss's story.

ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

AAAA and GOTY

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

Sorry but even Ground Zeroes wasn't so much about Big Boss..... I doubt The Phantom Pain's Narrative will be any different. Which is good..... more time spent on gameplay. :)

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Extrodinare101

One of the biggest issues with MGS plot is that Kojima consistently writes himself into a corner. The guy, despite having some pretty good and original idea's, has no long term plans and seems to make this stuff up as he goes. That's why we had the entire nanomachines fiasco in MGS4, and even some self contained plot points in MGS games. For example in MGS1 It turns out at the end of the game Liquid needed Snake alive so that he could activate REX using the PAL keys, does this mean that Foxhound was never out to truly kill him? Dafuq? Or in MGS4 when it turned out at the end Ocelot was using Snake to upload the virus to destroy GW, again, Dafuq? I understand that MGS plot is borderline comedic and hardly takes itself seriously but even a comedic plot or a parody can make sense in the long run. It's why I consider Kojima the M Night Shyamalan of the video game industry.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

Sorry but even Ground Zeroes wasn't so much about Big Boss..... I doubt The Phantom Pain's Narrative will be any different. Which is good..... more time spent on gameplay. :)

Ground Zeroes wasn't about Big Boss? Did you and I play different games? It was clearly about how he was fooled into diverting his attention to Chico and Paz while his military base was attacked; it was about the destruction of everything that he built, which will serve as the basis for his vengeful quest in The Phantom Pain.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

And the Phantom Pain will be about the hardship of rebuilding Mother Base. ;)

Hell you saw Kaz was way more upset about losing mother base than Snake was.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

And the Phantom Pain will be about the hardship of rebuilding Mother Base. ;)

Hell you saw Kaz was way more upset about losing mother base than Snake was.

The presence of other characters does not lessen the fact that the game is about Big Boss. Those other characters are supporting characters and not the protagonist. For crying out loud, it's Big Boss that's featured on the cover art for the The Phantom Pain and no one else!

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Way too early

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

Sigh..... for the third time.... I never said it wasn't going to be about Big Boss..... I said it won't be so heavily revolve around him...... atleast compared to the previous game.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Emil_Fontz

@Blabadon said:

Way too early

Too early for what?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
@extrodinare101 said:

@emil_fontz said:

Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Arkham Knight will objectively be superior games, this may hurt to hear this but MGS has never been a GOTY worthy series, out of the entire MGS series only MGS2 and MGS4 have won GOTY awards and they won a single GOTY award each, that's 2 GOTY awards for the entire series, how embarrassing.

Games with better side content, MGS Ground Zeroes was the epitome of a shallow ocean, they went open world and none of the side content in GZ was actually worth doing, it was actually pretty laughable. Also none of these games require a tacked on multiplayer compotent to make up for a shallow single player which Phantom Pain will have.

Also lol at the Fox Engine, Ground Zeroes looked awful when you actually look at the detail in the game, terrible textures galore on both console version of the game, and lets not forget about the amazing AI that the Fox Engine will bring us

Lawl GOTY my ass

You say it's not a GOTY worth series, states its 2 game of the year games. Which is it?

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

Sigh..... for the third time.... I never said it wasn't going to be about Big Boss..... I said it won't be so heavily revolve around him...... atleast compared to the previous game.

Whatever, bro. You're wrong and that's that. :P

By the way, Big Boss says 'Hello.'

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

9.0 AAA all the way baby@

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Blabadon

@emil_fontz: for this thread

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#38 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@extrodinare101 said:

Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Arkham Knight will objectively be superior games,

lolwut

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Emil_Fontz

@Blabadon said:

That's your opinion, man.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

@extrodinare101 said:

Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X and Arkham Knight will objectively be superior games,

lolwut

Didn't you hear champ? Kojima and MGS burnt down this guys house.

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Extrodinare101

@emil_fontz said:

@Blabadon said:

Yeah but lets be honest, this thread will most likely be buried before we even come close to launch, then someone else will make a Phantom Pain hype thread a week or 2 before the game comes out

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Emil_Fontz

@extrodinare101 said:

@emil_fontz said:

@Blabadon said:

Yeah but lets be honest, this thread will most likely be buried before we even come close to launch, then someone else will make a Phantom Pain hype thread a week or 2 before the game comes out

I will simply bump this thread around that time or whenever it's been buried for too long.

Extrodinare101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Extrodinare101

@emil_fontz: lol Ok, Good luck with that

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Blabadon

Yep, and they'll make a vastly superior one

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Emil_Fontz

@Blabadon said:

What's wrong with this one? My writing is pretty damn good (read the OP's synopsis). Also, I plan on improving it over time (this is a work in progress); I will gradually replace the text with more info-graphics.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@emil_fontz said:

@Blabadon said:

What's wrong with this one? Also, I plan on improving it over time; this is a work in progress. I will gradually replace the text with more info-graphics.

so how long before this just becomes another BRHD spam thread

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Lulu_Lulu

@emil_fontz:

Big Boss barely says anything..... Hell in the E3 Demo Ocelot was more memorable than he was and he was there for less than 5 minutes

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Emil_Fontz

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@emil_fontz:

Big Boss barely says anything..... Hell in the E3 Demo Ocelot was more memorable than he was and he was there for less than 5 minutes

That doesn't change the fact that the game is about Big Boss, who the player will play as! What's wrong with you?

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

BRHD please answer this, i've unlocked 100 % stuff in Ground Zero PC version, will the unlock stuff carry over in Phantom Pain PC version and what rewards i may get?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

9/10 here, possibly even a 10/10. 92+ on meta. This is the game im most hyped for after the masterpiece known as Bloodborne.