Uncharted will put the final nail on Xbone's coffin

• 133 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

Game over, lemmings. With no good exclusives, the Xbone is going to fail. Uncharted on the PS4 will just seal the Xbone's fate.

LOL... It's so pathetic... How in the world did Microsoft survive so long without any good exclusives? Halo 5 = 75 metacritic. lol...

#2 Posted by Sweenix (5398 posts) -

Uncharted is easily my fav sony franchise, and no doubt it will sell gangbusters and be critically recieved, but it's not going to destroy the xbox.

No 1 game could ever destroy a console.

#3 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

LOL!! console kiddies fighting over which cinematic QTE fest is best....

#4 Edited by AtariKidX (6211 posts) -

PS4 1080p>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBone 720p....lol

#5 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -

Still beats Killzone which is 74 on Metacritic right now ;)

#6 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Uncharted is easily my fav sony franchise, and no doubt it will sell gangbusters and be critically recieved, but it's not going to destroy the xbox.

Xbone has no good franchises left.

Halo is trash. Halo 5 will get a 75 on meta, and that's the Xbone's premier franchise... LOL...

#7 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

PS4 1080p>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBone 720p....lol

lol Brickstation 4 having trouble getting online, laggy ass PSN servers.

#8 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

I guarantee you that FailZone will outsell Immaturelo 5.

#9 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

Game over, lemmings. With no good exclusives, the Xbone is going to fail. Uncharted on the PS4 will just seal the Xbone's fate.

LOL... It's so pathetic... How in the world did Microsoft survive so long without any good exclusives? Halo 5 = 75 metacritic. lol...

Still better than Flopzone Hahahaha

#10 Posted by gigantuouse (808 posts) -

Uncharted vs Halo... I don't think this is going to end well for Cows.

#11 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Halo is trash. Halo 5 will get a 75 on meta, and that's the Xbone's premier franchise... LOL...

Did your crystal ball predict Killzone to get 74 on meta?

#12 Edited by locopatho (20177 posts) -

ONLY ON PLAYSTATION lol

#13 Edited by Sweenix (5398 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Halo sells though, infact it will most likely sell more then uncharted, so i think the xbox will be just fine.

#14 Posted by adders99 (2595 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1:

@Sweenix said:

you have played Halo 5? please show me this crystal ball!!!

#15 Edited by tastetheacidmil (737 posts) -

cows just never learn do they?

#16 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -

It really wont

#17 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

Did your crystal ball predict Killzone to get 74 on meta?

Actually, I thought it would get in the 60s. Failzone isn't one of SONY's best IPs.

It's funny that SONY's 3rd rate exclusive is on-par with Microsoft's best exclusive... LOL...

I'd still play Failzone over Immaturelo 5, since no one is going to buy the Xbone. Why buy a shooter in this day and age if it doesn't have a multiplayer community?

#18 Posted by sukraj (22161 posts) -

Flopzone

#19 Posted by RimacBugatti (1192 posts) -

Uncharted will show us what this beast is made of! Xbone will be put to the throne! Microcheese is doomed as far as exclusives and 720p? Well I hope they had other plans for the Bone.

#20 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

Halo sells though, infact it will most likely sell more then uncharted, so i think the xbox will be just fine.

The core gamers have moved ot the PS4 and no one's going to buy the Xbone. Trust me, sales won't be as high. I expect around 4-5 mill lifetime. lol...

#21 Edited by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -
#22 Posted by treedoor (7648 posts) -

TC, why aren't you playing your PS4 right now? Didn't you see it released today?

#23 Posted by gigantuouse (808 posts) -

@locopatho: pathetic. I can't believe people bought a console to play those shit games.

#24 Edited by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@treedoor said:

TC, why aren't you playing your PS4 right now? Didn't you see it released today?

Not delivered yet. Can't wait to open the box and sniff the shit out of the console.

#25 Edited by CloudStrife213 (426 posts) -

Sony fanboys seem to forget about the exclusives Xbox One has, like Quantum Break, Sunset Boulevard, Titanfall and other unannounced NEW IPs.

I'm going to buy both, but I have got to say that I am very unimpressed with the exclusive line-ups the PS4 has, old rehashed IPs, nothing really new.

#26 Posted by locopatho (20177 posts) -

@locopatho said:

I guarantee you that FailZone will outsell Immaturelo 5.

Firstly, lol no. Secondly, lol sales. Thirdly, lol this thread.

PS4 is better than the Xbone but it's nothing to do with the shoddy ass exclusives Sony have made for it. It's the multiplats, same reason 360 was better than PS3. You fanboys arguing which A game is better while everyone else doesn't give a shit and are hyping AAA multiplats is hilarious :D

#27 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

Sony fanboys seem to forget about the exclusives Xbox One has, like Quantum Break, Sunset Boulevard, and other unannounced NEW IPs.

Microsoft blew their entire load for the entire gen. The games they announced and 2-3 more unannounced exclusives will be your exclusive line-up for the rest of this gen... lol...

#28 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

Halo sell because it carter towards casuals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5OaY3r1qqQ

look how casual girl trying to play Halo. thats the audience of Halo.

#29 Edited by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

@treedoor said:

Not delivered yet. Can't wait to open the box and sniff the shit out of the console.

You would probably be the first in line to sniff the shit out of Sony's ass

#30 Posted by gigantuouse (808 posts) -

@treedoor said:

I hope the console doesn't smell like the games play.

(like shit)

#31 Edited by CloudStrife213 (426 posts) -

@CloudStrife213 said:

Sony fanboys seem to forget about the exclusives Xbox One has, like Quantum Break, Sunset Boulevard, and other unannounced NEW IPs.

Microsoft blew their entire load for the entire gen. The games they announced and 2-3 more unannounced exclusives will be your exclusive line-up for the rest of this gen... lol...

So is that all PS4 has to offer? Uncharted 4? Meh. No new IPs.

#32 Posted by MrXboxOne (742 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

So you admit its better then Killzone right? Killzone got 74. You know Killzone, that game you tried hyping up and said it was gonna get a 9.0 by GS.

Halo 3 like it or not has sold more copies worldwide (over 15million) then all uncharted and TLOU COMBINED.

Halo 4 has sold more world wide then any uncharted and TLOU game. Like it or not, Halo is king. Fable franchise and Forza franchise has also outsold all naughty dog franchises. These are facts child, so keep posting your worthless opinion.

#33 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@CloudStrife213 said:

So is that all PS4 has to offer? Uncharted 4? Meh. No new IPs.

Why do you pretend to be a dumbass? You and I both know SONY will roll PS4 fans with plenty of exclusives throughout the gen. It's microsoft that you should be worried about, especially if the Xbone turns out to be a sales disaster and they cut support after 3 years like they did with a certain console of theirs in the past.

#34 Posted by gigantuouse (808 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

So you admit its better then Killzone right? Killzone got 74. You know Killzone, that game you tried hyping up and said it was gonna get a 9.0 by GS.

Halo 3 like it or not has sold more copies worldwide (over 15million) then all uncharted and TLOU COMBINED.

Halo 4 has sold more world wide then any uncharted and TLOU game. Like it or not, Halo is king. Fable franchise and Forza franchise has also outsold all naughty dog franchises. These are facts child, so keep posting your worthless opinion.

That's some hardcore ownage.

#35 Edited by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

Where did I try hyping it and saying it's gonna get a 9.0? Making stuff up, are we?

Halo 3 sold 10 million, not 15 million. Get your facts straight.

Halo 4 has sold 7 million so far and its community is dead. Halo 4 killed the franchise. Don't expect the next one to outsell it.

By the way, Uncharted 2 and 3 sold 6 million each... Heh, Halo isn't that much bigger, is it?

#36 Posted by adamosmaki (9451 posts) -

is that after or before the nail KZ put ?

#37 Posted by tastetheacidmil (737 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

lol dat ownage

#38 Edited by CloudStrife213 (426 posts) -

List of Xbox One Exclusives announced:

Halo 5

Titanfall

Dead Rising 3

Forza Motorsport 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Below

Project Spark

D4

Untitled Black Tusk Project

Kinect Sports Rivals

Crimson Dragon

List of PS4 Exclusives announced:

Killzone : Shadowfall

Infamous: Second Son

Knack

Uncharted 4

The Order: 1886

Drive Club

#39 Posted by freedomfreak (39214 posts) -

I hope they're going to change up the formula. Don't let it be "more fucking Uncharted".

Aside from that, I like Uncharted, and it will look gorgeous.

#40 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

@treedoor said:

Given your posting histroy I think you need to cut back on the sniffing.

#41 Posted by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

Let's do some math here, shall we:

Halo 3: 10 million sales

Halo 4: 7 million sales

Fable series: 12.5 million sales

Forza series: 15 million sales

Gran Turismo series: 68.9 million

Uncharted series: 17.88 million

Uncharted has sold more than the Forza series and the Fable series.

#42 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -

Cows need a good circle jerk to make them feel better about the GreatMESS AWAITS debacle. I don't blame ya's

#43 Edited by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

List of Xbox One Exclusives announced:

Halo 5

Titanfall

Dead Rising 3

Forza Motorsport 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Below

Project Spark

D4

Untitled Black Tusk Project

Kinect Sports Rivals

Crimson Dragon

List of PS4 Exclusives announced:

Killzone : Shadowfall

Infamous: Second Son

Knack

Uncharted 4

The Order: 1886

Drive Club

Keep denying history. Microsoft blew their load for most of the gen.

#44 Posted by SonofK (1066 posts) -

Cows need a good circle jerk to make them feel better about the GreatMESS AWAITS debacle. I don't blame ya's

They're upset, if their consoles haven't bricked they're having trouble getting online and playing on Killzone's fake dedicated servers

#45 Edited by CloudStrife213 (426 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

I like how you make the PS games in a series and just separate the whole Halo franchise, you sir are an idiot. You should include the WHOLE Halo series. Halo 1, 2, 3 ,4

Also sales don't mean quality.

Forza > Gran Turismo

The Gran Turismo series has been around for a long time, since playstation 2 days, so you can't compare it to Forza, which was only released last gen.

Also, please do provide a source for your statistics, who knows, you might be grabbing those numbers from up your ass.

#46 Edited by Suppaman100 (3778 posts) -

LOL, the Xbone 720p isn't even out yet and it's already dead.

#47 Posted by TheRealBigRich (726 posts) -

wow just wow lol

#48 Posted by thedork_knight (866 posts) -

@mrxboxone said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

@Sweenix said:

Where did I try hyping it and saying it's gonna get a 9.0? Making stuff up, are we?

Halo 3 sold 10 million, not 15 million. Get your facts straight.

Halo 4 has sold 7 million so far and its community is dead. Halo 4 killed the franchise. Don't expect the next one to outsell it.

By the way, Uncharted 2 and 3 sold 6 million each... Heh, Halo isn't that much bigger, is it?

Sony have nothing to counter Halo and that is fact, they tried and failed with killzone

By your reasoning no point in getting excited by infamous :ss as its a 7.5 on here and 83 on meta and only sold 1.72 mill, and GT6 as the scores are gradually getting worse and sales for each games is getting worse.

#49 Edited by BattlefieldFan1 (846 posts) -

@CloudStrife213 said:

@BattlefieldFan1 said:

I like how you make the PS games in a series and just separate the whole Halo franchise, you sir are an idiot. You should include the WHOLE Halo series. Halo 1, 2, 3 ,4

Also sales don't mean quality.

Forza > Gran Turismo

Games that were made 10 years ago do not accurately reflect present performance.

Halo is now a 7 million seller instead of a 10 million seller. Uncharted sells 6 million per main installment. Oh dear, looks like Halo isn't as big as lemmings all thought it was... LOL...

And funny how you say sales don't mean quality when the Halo is now the paragon of mediocre gameplay and storytelling. Halo 4 was just atrocious and the dying online community is proof of that. Uncharted and TLOU > Immaturelo.

Now go fellate Microsoft some more.

#50 Posted by RimacBugatti (1192 posts) -

I'm going to buy all exclusives on PS4 most probably. Knack will be a if but the rest should be on point. Titanfall by the way looks boring.