Uncharted vs Halo vs The Legend of Zelda

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edited 1 year, 14 days ago

Poll: Uncharted vs Halo vs The Legend of Zelda (145 votes)

Uncharted 32%
Halo 17%
The Legend of Zelda 50%

System Wars thinks each of these franchises is the best franchise on its respective console line- Uncharted being the best PlayStation franchise (convincingly), Halo being the best Xbox franchise (handily), Zelda being the best Nintendo franchise (barely).

Which of these three do you think is the best?

#1 Posted by inb4uall (5806 posts) -

Anyone who doesn't say Zelda is a full blown super600.

#2 Posted by bbkkristian (14955 posts) -

The one that is a Legend.

#3 Edited by AppleFan1991 (3074 posts) -

To me it's Uncharted or Zelda. Personally my favorite series of all time is Uncharted, but I know that Zelda is fantastic and has been consistently amazing. Halo is definitely last for me.

#4 Edited by Pikminmaniac (9044 posts) -

A really good Nintendo franchise vs a solid FPS franchise vs Sony's worst IP....

The Legend of Zelda>>>>>>>Halo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x10^120>> Uncharted

comparing Uncharted to a long running, well put together, quality series like Zelda is offensive.

#5 Edited by Couth_ (10162 posts) -

Zelda. Too bad it's on a dead platform

#6 Posted by Snugenz (11891 posts) -

LoZ but Halo is very very close.

#7 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5065 posts) -

not fair. uncharted is a new franchise, zelda has been around for decades, not doubting the series quality but people will vote zelda simply for nostalgia factor.

#8 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11913 posts) -

The Last of Us fo sho

#9 Posted by R3FURBISHED (10596 posts) -

Halo: Combat Evolved through Halo: Reach would have my vote for overall best series.

Granted I've only played Uncharted 2 (phenomenal game, but not for me) and I don't think I've played a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time....so what do I know

#10 Edited by inb4uall (5806 posts) -

@Pikminmaniac said:

A really good Nintendo franchise vs a solid FPS franchise vs Sony's worst IP....

The Legend of Zelda>>>>>>>Halo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x10^120>> Uncharted

inb4cowrage

#11 Posted by AmayaPapaya (9029 posts) -

Out of those options, easily Zelda. The top Zelda games are just as good as Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 1 and 3 aren't really what I'd call top tier.

Never been a fan of Halo.

#12 Posted by charizard1605 (58143 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786 said:

not fair. uncharted is a new franchise, zelda has been around for decades, not doubting the series quality but people will vote zelda simply for nostalgia factor.

This would be true comparing ANY Nintendo franchise with, well, any other franchise.

#13 Posted by picklesurprise (183 posts) -

lol Sony's best game franchise is a movie.

#14 Posted by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Halo, I don't like zelda much. Halo 3 and Reach are amazing games.

#15 Posted by SonicNextGen2 (3470 posts) -

Any vote that isn't Zelda is wrong.

#16 Posted by AmayaPapaya (9029 posts) -

@ghostwarrior786: Uncharted has only 1 really outstanding game, though, number 2. Number 1, IMO, isn't really good at all (especially nowadays), and 3 is a less than excellent game. A great game, I guess, but a lot left to be desired. Definitely not half as good as Uncharted 2. Zelda on the other hand has at least 3 or 4 games, at least, on Uncharted 2's level, and like one or two on Uncharted 1 (for me, personally, none are on Uncharted 1's level of bad).

#17 Posted by trollhunter2 (1214 posts) -

@picklesurprise: too bad those"movies" are probably better than anything ms has to offer now :/

#18 Posted by trollhunter2 (1214 posts) -

The legend of zelda, the last of us > uncharted > halo!

#19 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (1967 posts) -

Zelda > Halo > Uncharted

Halo is my favourite of the 3 but I still voted for Zelda.

#20 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5065 posts) -

@AmayaPapaya said:

@ghostwarrior786: Uncharted has only 1 really outstanding game, though, number 2. Number 1, IMO, isn't really good at all (especially nowadays), and 3 is a less than excellent game. A great game, I guess, but a lot left to be desired. Definitely not half as good as Uncharted 2. Zelda on the other hand has at least 3 or 4 games, at least, on Uncharted 2's level, and like one or two on Uncharted 1 (for me, personally, none are on Uncharted 1's level of bad).

uncharted 3 is a great game, i think the reason people dont rate it as highly is because it didnt have the wow factor uc2 had because it was more of the same. i still think uc3 is a solid 9 and uc2 is 9.5

#21 Posted by Zoso813 (310 posts) -

Let's compare a 30 year old franchise to a 15 year old franchise to a 7 year old franchise. Seems legit.

#22 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

This would be true comparing ANY Nintendo franchise with, well, any other franchise.

Wha? Metroid or Megaman.

#23 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11913 posts) -

@Pikminmaniac said:

comparing Uncharted to a long running, well put together, quality series like Zelda is offensive.

He mad tho

#24 Posted by Spartan070 (16355 posts) -

Out of those personally Halo, Metroid instead of Zelda would have made it more interesting for me though.

#25 Edited by chessmaster1989 (29380 posts) -

Zelda is definitely the best. Uncharted gets the edge over Halo but they're both good.

#26 Posted by Chutebox (37356 posts) -

Zelda > Uncharted > Halo

#27 Edited by anybodykilla15 (114 posts) -

zelda>dukenukem3d>kid icarus uprising........fuck those other games they aint shit yall

#28 Edited by Jag85 (4589 posts) -

In terms of quality:

Zelda > Uncharted > Halo

In terms of legacy:

Zelda > Halo > Uncharted

#29 Posted by brimmul777 (1241 posts) -

Halo.Never tried Uncharted,and never been a fan of Zelda or any other Nintendo game.

#30 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

Uncharted destroys Halo and zelda

Check the meta critic, it does not LIE

#31 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@Pikminmaniac said:

Zelda is an overrated piece of crap, that doesn't deserve any praise

Uncharted and halo destroys is leagues above it.

#32 Posted by mems_1224 (47247 posts) -

Why are you comparing Uncharted to two of the biggest, most iconic franchises in the history of gaming?

Zelda>Halo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uncharted 2(lets be honest, thats the only great Uncharted game)

#33 Posted by mems_1224 (47247 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

What about metacritic? Zelda has 6 games over 95, Halo has 2 and Uncharted has 1.

Zelda>Halo>Uncharted using metacritic. Cows lose.

#34 Posted by redskins26rocs (2674 posts) -

Halo will never be the same Reach will always be the last good Halo game. At least with Zelda and Uncharted the developers know what make their games great while 343i does not

#35 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@Sweenix said:

What about metacritic? Zelda has 6 games over 95, Halo has 2 and Uncharted has 1.

I'm talking about this generation and last time i checked, uncharted 2 > every halo and zelda game this generation

And don't get me started on ocarina of time getting a 94, that game absolutely sucked

#36 Posted by Zelda187 (939 posts) -

15 years ago? Zelda, hands down.

A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time are both in my Top 10 favorite games of all-time.

Presently? Uncharted

The whole series is like playing a sweet ass, extremely well made Indiana Jones game.

#37 Posted by Nengo_Flow (9811 posts) -

I dont know the correct answer to that question, but I know Halo is the definitive wrong answer though.

#38 Posted by Zelda187 (939 posts) -

@Nengo_Flow said:

I dont know the correct answer to that question, but I know Halo is the definitive wrong answer though.

Pretty much

It's hilarious to me how lemmings are ragging on the PS4 launch lineup when they have nothing but extremely overrated, played out shooters to look forward to (which has been Microsoft's one and only since they entered the console race).

#39 Posted by charizard1605 (58143 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Sweenix said:

I'm talking about this generation and last time i checked, uncharted 2 > every halo and zelda game this generation

And don't get me started on ocarina of time getting a 94, that game absolutely sucked

This generation, Twilight Princess scored a 96.
Also, I want to point out Ocarina of Time is 99, not 94.

#40 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@Sweenix said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Sweenix said:

Also, I want to point out Ocarina of Time is

, not 94.

I'm talking about the remake ;)

#41 Posted by charizard1605 (58143 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Sweenix said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Sweenix said:

, not 94.

It was a great remake :-3

#42 Edited by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@charizard1605 said:

@Sweenix said:

@charizard1605 said:

@Sweenix said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Sweenix said:

, not 94.

It was a great remake :-3

I just cant get into zelda, i mean i have tried, but it just bores me to death :/ i love the lore of the world, but seriously the rest.. nahh

Although it's much better then animal crossing.. but that's not saying much ;)

#43 Edited by cfisher2833 (1709 posts) -

@Couth_ said:

Zelda. Too bad it's on a dead platform

Yeah, the 3DS....just so dead.

Anyone who doesn't say Zelda is a fucking moron. A shitty movie game with generic as hell gameplay and a generic console FPS with crap guns and corny aliens...vs Zelda. lol

#44 Posted by PyratRum (561 posts) -

Halo by a large margin.

#45 Edited by Zelda187 (939 posts) -

@picklesurprise said:

lol Sony's best game franchise is a movie.

lol Microsoft's best game is CoD set in outer space.

Where I get to play as the same old Master Chief, fighting the same old Convenant aliens, with the same old weapons, while once again making my escape from a same old collapsing planet via the same old warthog...

Goddamn, talk about "revolutionary".

LOL

#46 Edited by mems_1224 (47247 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Sweenix said:

Too bad games existed before last gen or you might have had some sort of point.

#47 Posted by Heil68 (45145 posts) -

Uncharted for sure. Top 5 game of all time.

#48 Edited by Pffrbt (6564 posts) -

Neither Uncharted or Halo have any good games, while Zelda does.

#49 Posted by killerfist (19827 posts) -

IMO, While great, Uncharted doesn't belong up there..

Zelda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Halo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(next page)>>>>>>>>Uncharted

#50 Posted by happyduds77 (1478 posts) -

This isn't a fair comparison, Uncharted hasn't been here long enough to show it's consistent. The Uncharted franchise has only like three games

But as of now Zelda > Uncharted >Halo