Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#251 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

Well you must be a blind fanboy, then. I mean really, what I said was a fact. You've got people spending 1000 dollars on a graphics card, alone. It is THE VERY DEFINITION of the way you described the situation.

I'm tired of you dumb ass consolites who think you need $1000 to game at 1080p 60fps, you don't even need that much to game at 4k. If someone drops $1000 on a GPU, it's because they want too NOT because they have too. You could get a 7950 for $150 and that will run 99.9% games at 1080p. So please do some research before you pull shit out of your ass.

a 7950 costs between $200-300 brah. That's nearly a PS4 without counting the rest of the components like ram, cpu, ventilators, case, power supply, etc. Right now no PC can beat the PS4's price/power ratio. There is no way.

And for its price performance is not exactly that great either. The card struggles playing games in 1080p above 30 frames.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-radeon-hd-7950-review

7950 is in the process of being phased out. The revised version of it is now called the R9 280. They been dipping sub 200 dollars New.

R9 270x which is great for 1080p (stronger than ps4) has been dipping below 150 dollars new now.

I think they all come with 3 games too.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@blackace said:

@foxhound_fox said:

8GB's of RAM and all they could manage is double the amount of polygons in a PS3 character model?

Yikes. Diminishing results much?

That's what I was thinking. Quantum Break is in game engine and so is Horizons 2. We all know that every PS game get downgraded after the E3, so I won't even hold my breath for those visuals until the game is actually completed.

LOL god I love your butthurt! Every PS game gets downgraded? LMAO almost all have met there expectations with the exception of the KZ and Motorstorm CGI. Pretty much everything else has met or exceeded expectations.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Come-on Naughty Dog. Don't use the old Drive Club target excuse... :(

You're better than this.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By AM-Gamer

@AM-Gamer said:

@sam890 said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@sam890: If by master race you mean fat sweaty nerds who pay 3x more for a few extra frames and extra AA then no thanks.

#1. I'm not fat, actually in shape and so is are all my irl buddies who are apart of the master race. Who says all Hermits are fat ? Who said all peasants are in shape ? Do you have any facts ?

#2. Not this excuse again, can't you peasants come up with any better excuse than the whole price thing. Do you have a computer or a laptop that you use for work/school ? If you do chances are you spent money on it, all we do is add a little more money to the budget and build it ourselves. Few extra frames and extra AA!!!! Is 1440p @ 120fps a few extra frames to you ?????

1. It looks like I hit a little to close to home. I love you feel the need to tell me what kind of shape you are in. The fact is you are a socially inept. Anyone who goes around claiming there part of a "Master Race" because they game on a pc is beyond pathetic. Please go up to someone and tell them you are apart of the glorious "Master Race". When they ask you what do you mean? Tell them its because you game on a PC. Just see the reaction you get from that.

2. Its not an excuse, the fact is the price to performance ratio on pc simply isnt worth it now. 1440p and 120fps in any kind of demanding game is not a little extra money. To run thought on any high end game you are talking about a pc that can cost well over $1500.00. And thats what cracks me up about hermits. If you wanna spend a little more money then consoles you are not going to get that kind of performance not even close. In the mean time you have games being released on a $400 dollar box that meet or exceed anything being shown on pc. Its not all about Framerates and Resolution as we all know high end pc's can keep pushing those as far as technlogy can. Its about the quality of assets( Textures, Lighting, Geometry, etc) and how amazing they look on a $400 dollar prebuilt box. You can blabber all you want but if these visuals didn't russle your jimmies you wouldn't be commenting in this thread in the first place.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

My big issue with all of this is only that 2014 has practically no good games coming out, and 2013 also had almost nothing. Both Sony and MS should have released these consoles at the end of 2014 instead, at the same prices, but with a better GPU/CPU combo (since hardware drops in price year after year) and released a bunch of the games at launch. This lack of games on either console is rediculous for that time length.

UC4 looks like a good 'in game' trailer iwth its post processing effects turned on. Still, until I see actual controller in hand gameplay i'll keep my reservations for best looking game until after it launches. I'll get it regardless of its graphics status though.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@melonfarmerz:

What am I typing on. Thin air it must be. Photos prove nothing anyway.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@highking_kallor said:

@melonfarmerz:

Well since you asked.

360-PS3-PS4-X1

Smart TV

Phone

Internet Café PC

Tablet

abacus

chrome pad

Ipad

Friends PC

Possible a watch if you have access to the future tech?

There are just to many to choose from.

Pictures / receipts are about all you can do to prove it.

Sorry buddy.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#259 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Every time I see console peasants say "naughty gods" and praise UC's graphics, I cringe. It's a linear cooridor shooter moviegame. Witcher 3 is far more impressive. Same with Batman AK.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#260 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@highking_kallor said:

@melonfarmerz:

well that's why you have to write your screen name and include it in the picture

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#261 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

@sam890 said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

Well you must be a blind fanboy, then. I mean really, what I said was a fact. You've got people spending 1000 dollars on a graphics card, alone. It is THE VERY DEFINITION of the way you described the situation.

I'm tired of you dumb ass consolites who think you need $1000 to game at 1080p 60fps, you don't even need that much to game at 4k. If someone drops $1000 on a GPU, it's because they want too NOT because they have too. You could get a 7950 for $150 and that will run 99.9% games at 1080p. So please do some research before you pull shit out of your ass.

a 7950 costs between $200-300 brah. That's nearly a PS4 without counting the rest of the components like ram, cpu, ventilators, case, power supply, etc. Right now no PC can beat the PS4's price/power ratio. There is no way.

$135

Who said I wanted to match the PS4's price/power ratio? People tend to forget that almost every person has a laptop or computer. Put the money you'll drop on a PS4 on your next computer/laptop purchase or just upgrade your coexisting one and BAM you're apart of the Master Race.

You can also get a Radeon 270 for $130 which is even faster.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@-Unreal- said:

@sam890 said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

$135

Who said I wanted to match the PS4's price/power ratio? People tend to forget that almost every person has a laptop or computer. Put the money you'll drop on a PS4 on your next computer/laptop purchase or just upgrade your coexisting one and BAM you're apart of the Master Race.

Than a 7950? don't think so

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 hello505
Member since 2013 • 523 Posts

Gears Of War (Next Gen) is going to royally shit on this game, just like it's done for the past 8 years.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@highking_kallor: Does lying on the internet make you happy or something?

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts

@lostrib said:

@-Unreal- said:

@sam890 said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

$135

Than a 7950? don't think so

He's probably comparing it to the PS4's GPU.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@sam890 said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@sam890: If by master race you mean fat sweaty nerds who pay 3x more for a few extra frames and extra AA then no thanks.

#1. I'm not fat, actually in shape and so is are all my irl buddies who are apart of the master race. Who says all Hermits are fat ? Who said all peasants are in shape ? Do you have any facts ?

#2. Not this excuse again, can't you peasants come up with any better excuse than the whole price thing. Do you have a computer or a laptop that you use for work/school ? If you do chances are you spent money on it, all we do is add a little more money to the budget and build it ourselves. Few extra frames and extra AA!!!! Is 1440p @ 120fps a few extra frames to you ?????

1. It looks like I hit a little to close to home. I love you feel the need to tell me what kind of shape you are in. The fact is you are a socially inept. Anyone who goes around claiming there part of a "Master Race" because they game on a pc is beyond pathetic. Please go up to someone and tell them you are apart of the glorious "Master Race". When they ask you what do you mean? Tell them its because you game on a PC. Just see the reaction you get from that.

2. Its not an excuse, the fact is the price to performance ratio on pc simply isnt worth it now. 1440p and 120fps in any kind of demanding game is not a little extra money. To run thought on any high end game you are talking about a pc that can cost well over $1500.00. And thats what cracks me up about hermits. If you wanna spend a little more money then consoles you are not going to get that kind of performance not even close. In the mean time you have games being released on a $400 dollar box that meet or exceed anything being shown on pc. Its not all about Framerates and Resolution as we all know high end pc's can keep pushing those as far as technlogy can. Its about the quality of assets( Textures, Lighting, Geometry, etc) and how amazing they look on a $400 dollar prebuilt box. You can blabber all you want but if these visuals didn't russle your jimmies you wouldn't be commenting in this thread in the first place.

#1 Are you an idiot ? Those terms only get used on this site to tease your console peasants. The **** I look like talking about the "master race" irl . And yes you hit close to home, i'm a fat 1000lb loser who has never seen a vagina a day in my life so I spend $9000 on my PC to make up for my bleak existence :'(

#2 Look here buddy, a'int no jimmes being russled over here you can keep your 1080p 30fps LOL. I'm sorry I can afford a computer that's over $1500, I know it sucks living off your parents allowance every week trust me I've been there. I don't give 2 shits about price to performance ratio. Can I see some of these games that meet or exceed things being shown on PC ?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

lol this thread, cows and lemmings fighting for 2nd place gfx of the gen.

Peasants.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By AM-Gamer

@sam890:

1. Teasing people on a forum?. With how well your pc runs a game? Lmao how pathetic are you?

2. You want to see games that look better then the vast majority of pc games? You are in here crying about UC. If these games didn't look so good to begin with You wouldn't be in here bitching. Lmao oh and I love the peasent excuse. Who's the peasent? The guy with the $1500 dollar pc and the $300 monitor? Or the guy with the PS4 and a home theater worth about $11 grand. You can do those things when you own your own house. Now go back to sucking your mom's tit and counting fraps.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Tessellation said:

@tormentos:

lol poor el tormo is suffering brain damage from the serious ownage and humiliation i caused to him,i don't even post here anymore,i have a life something you seen to lack because it was taken by your love for a corporation and a plastic object.

What humiliation.? I guess you finally skate your way into a wall..hahahaha

Yeah we know you don't post here any more,with that account you now have another troll one to hide with after the failure that was MS last year..hahaha

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@-Unreal- said:

Every time I see console peasants say "naughty gods" and praise UC's graphics, I cringe. It's a linear cooridor shooter moviegame. Witcher 3 is far more impressive. Same with Batman AK.

Have you even see Uncharted 4.? Just a movie of a small part and the face show kick Crysis 3 models in the ass.

The reason Uncharted won so many graphics awards even against PC games,is because coming from a damn PS3 Uncharted games were ultra impressive,i am sure that if ND had a damn R 290X to work with will kick every developers ass on PC,for what they work with is very impressive what they get out of the unit,now maybe you can man up an admit that if your fragile ego allows you.

@hello505 said:

Gears Of War (Next Gen) is going to royally shit on this game, just like it's done for the past 8 years.

What..hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Uncharted 2 is higher rated than any xbox 360 exclusive including the 4 gears of war games,specially the last one which sucked ass and was like 79%.

MS driven all of its series to the ground in their latest chapters.

Halo 4 86%

Gears Judgement 79%

Forza 79%..

All 3 used to be 90% and up and now are no longer.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#271 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

@hello505 said:

Hahaha!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@daious said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

And for its price performance is not exactly that great either. The card struggles playing games in 1080p above 30 frames.

7950 is in the process of being phased out. The revised version of it is now called the R9 280. They been dipping sub 200 dollars New.

R9 270x which is great for 1080p (stronger than ps4) has been dipping below 150 dollars new now.

nope, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202099

This is the lowest I could find it, $270. Stop trying to over exaggerate on how cheap is to build a gaming pc.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@daious said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

This is the lowest I could find it, $270. Stop trying to over exaggerate on how cheap is to build a gaming pc.

... wrong...

It was just 170 dollars a few days ago.

Sales have been popping every week at the sub 200 dollars range (with free games).

This one is on sale at 200 dollars after coupon (which is on the page) with the free games.

These deals are constantly being cycled through during the week.

Kane04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Kane04
Member since 2006 • 2115 Posts

And when you thought gamespot sank as much as it possible could after the rework and the massive user drop, here's a new low coming from a moderator, mind you still not as bad as posting a picture of his PS4 telling a user to "shut the **** up". http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/original/709/7099775/2439098-7997537749-FNMuu.jpg

@seanmcloughlin said:

Targeting 60fps is not actually having 60fps yet

Also the footage was a prerendered scene most likely cos that's what ND always do with reveals

In engine does not mean in game. There's a big difference

The game WILL however look amazing when it comes out, just not exactly like that. I'm annoyed that it's more of Nate and Sully, I'm so tired of their crap. but it seems to be the last Uncharted and that makes me happy. The series has overstayed its welcome

@melonfarmerz said:

Well then it probably looks shit. You can't have a beautiful game, 1080p, and 60 frames on the PS4's hardware. It's just not possible.

Care to elaborate? Because if you pick up a PC with the same on-paper specs as the PS3 (that will be a P4, gforce 7600 and 512MB RAM) and get the best possible looking game running on that and then compare it with the Last of Us you'll see a HUGE difference.
And you can go back on every generation of consoles and do the same.

But every time a new generation turns up the bones heads will come with these idiotic comments, just because you can put together a PC with the same on-paper performance as a PS4 it DOESN'T mean it will be neck and neck with it, a PC by its open nature needs to be massivly overpowered to compete with a console stardardized hardware, always has, always will be.

You see I didn't even had to go technical on you, so with all that history to look at what exactly makes you think this won't be possible on a PS4?

mwamba1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#275  Edited By mwamba1
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

@faizan_faizan said:

Still think Crysis 3's Psycho looks better. www.abload.de/img/crysis3_psycho_lampzljxb.gif

that looks amazing.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By sam890

@AM-Gamer said:

@sam890:

1. Teasing people on a forum?. With how well your pc runs a game? Lmao how pathetic are you?

2. You want to see games that look better then the vast majority of pc games? You are in here crying about UC. If these games didn't look so good to begin with You wouldn't be in here bitching. Lmao oh and I love the peasent excuse. Who's the peasent? The guy with the $1500 dollar pc and the $300 monitor? Or the guy with the PS4 and a home theater worth about $11 grand. You can do those things when you own your own house. Now go back to sucking your mom's tit and counting fraps.

1. When a XBone game runs at 792p you don't bust lemms balls ?

2. Look at my comments on this thread I haven't said single thing about UC, get your facts straight please. How did you know I have a $1500 PC and a $300 monitor ? Yes, I'm the peasant I would never drop 11 grand on a home theater, passive or active speakers ? Sadly I don't count fraps and no I don't suck on my mom's tit wrong again.

Zelda187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#277  Edited By Zelda187
Member since 2005 • 1047 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@daious said:
@MonsieurX said:

@mrxboxone said:

@stereointegrity said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lglz1337 said:

this game guys

dat GFX ZOMFG

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/06/10/uncharted-4-thiefs-end-trailer-debuts-e3-2014/

"That’s Nathan Drake rendered in full 1080p glory using the power of our PS4 engine. All footage you see in the trailer was captured completely in-engine. We’re targeting 60fps for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and as you can see the visual fidelity for our character models will reach new heights. In fact, thanks to the power of the PS4, right now Drake’s Uncharted 4 model is over double the polygons of Joel from The Last of Us PS3."

GFX war between XposBone and ps4 came to a end today

So Ryse is still Polygon count king.........

ryse had downgraded polygon numbers...infamous has more polygons

Wrong. Do your research. Ryse characters have the most polygon counts of any next gen game. Looks like they are keeping that record.

More polygons =\= looking better

lolz

We don't even know Drake's polygon count. Its just over double.

Polygon Wars?

Characters in Ryse are over triple that of TLOU

And Ryse is a shitty, linear QTE game.

Every Uncharted game that gets pumped out is GOTY material.

So...who cares?

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By sam890

@Gue1 said:

@daious said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

You're the one over exaggerating how expensive it is to build a gaming PC. I could build one for $700 bucks that would come with 3 free games if I were to go with a R9 270x, is that expensive ? Oh and here's a $150 7950 and a $150 7970

mwamba1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#279  Edited By mwamba1
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

I work with a few PC gamers and one thing that PC owners neglect to mention, (or at least the ones I spoke to) is that they have two hobbies. Gaming and actually building the PC itself. Maybe this isn't the majority of PC owners but from when I asked the ones I know they did admit part of the fun was in actually building the PC. Problem is, if you're going to spend a lot of time and a considerable amount of money (nothing wrong with that) building a PC, you'll pretty much expect it to outperform a $400 console by miles. Truth is, this isn't always the case and it's not because consoles are on par with PC. Far from it. Case in hand is Watch_Dogs. Poor draw distance, dated graphics, canned animations, fake lighting etc. Doesn't matter how powerful your rig is. Not only that but in most cases the difference between Watch_dogs on PS4 and PC on the highest of settings doesn't tally with the price of a PC rig required to that (in comparison). If you actually believe watch_dogs is a measure of how good a PC can run a game in as much as you believe that WD on ps4/XB1 is the best that could possibly be done on console, then I think you lack objectivity. WD could have been better on PC. It could have been better on PS4/XB1. Rockstars GTAV's scope exceeds that of WD as a last-gen title is telling imo.

I'm not trying to bash PC owners, nothing wrong with your medium of gaming. Just saying from my observations you tend to downplay the cost of PC gaming. By cost I mean the knowledge it takes to get a PC together(and when things go wrong with compatibility etc), the fact that not everyone is interested in learning to do so is also ignored/downplayed, that its actually part hobby, and well the monetary cost as well to an extent. Console owners on the other hand buy into the marketing hype and overestimate the power of consoles in the sense that, if we were all on PC gaming would probably be way ahead of where it is right now (I think theres some truth to it). In all of this we all forget that our hobby is a mutli-billion dollar industry and we're more or less being toyed along (particularly console gamers) But then again PC owners spend a lot of money for tech that in most cases will be held back by lowest common denominator during it's lifetime; consoles. go figure. Watch_Dogs is the perfect case at hand being held back by last-gen consoles.

EDIT:

Point being: UC4 will look fantastic at 1080p/900p, whatever. I wouldn't have known the differences between 60fps/30fps if the media and fanboys didn't go on about it 24-7.

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 hello505
@tormentos said:

Uncharted 2 is higher rated than any xbox 360 exclusive including the 4 gears of war games,specially the last one which sucked ass and was like 79%.

Halo 4 86%

Gears Judgement 79%

Forza 79%..

Ummm, Golden Abyss and Fight For Fortune ring a bell? The latter scored an embarrassing 67 on metascore, so your own logic fails you.

Also, If you calculate the average between all three main titles of each franchise, Gears of War has the higher average at 92.66 while UC is at 92.00

Gears of War is also the higher seller among the two, I'm sorry but I win this battle thus proving GeOW is the superior franchise. You can't counter facts.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

@hello505 said:
@tormentos said:

Halo 4 86%

Gears Judgement 79%

Forza 79%..

Ummm, Golden Abyss and Fight For Fortune ring a bell? The latter scored an embarrassing 67 on metascore, so your own logic fails you.

Also, If you calculate the average between all three main titles of each franchise, Gears of War has the higher average at 92.66 while UC is at 92.00

Gears of War is also the higher seller among the two, I'm sorry but I win this battle thus proving GeOW is the superior franchise. You can't counter facts.

Neither of those two games were made by Naughty Dog. What's your point?

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 hello505

@happyduds77 said:

@hello505 said:

Series was still ran into the ground, ND oversaw the development of those two games. Using that logic, Gears Judgement can't be judged because it was made by PCM? Yes?

Besides, already proved why Gears is superior in both an objective and critical sense with factual responses.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@Kane04 said:

And when you thought gamespot sank as much as it possible could after the rework and the massive user drop, here's a new low coming from a moderator, mind you still not as bad as posting a picture of his PS4 telling a user to "shut the **** up". http://static4.gamespot.com/uploads/original/709/7099775/2439098-7997537749-FNMuu.jpg

@seanmcloughlin said:

Targeting 60fps is not actually having 60fps yet

Also the footage was a prerendered scene most likely cos that's what ND always do with reveals

In engine does not mean in game. There's a big difference

The game WILL however look amazing when it comes out, just not exactly like that. I'm annoyed that it's more of Nate and Sully, I'm so tired of their crap. but it seems to be the last Uncharted and that makes me happy. The series has overstayed its welcome

Care to elaborate? Because if you pick up a PC with the same on-paper specs as the PS3 (that will be a P4, gforce 7600 and 512MB RAM) and get the best possible looking game running on that and then compare it with the Last of Us you'll see a HUGE difference.

And you can go back on every generation of consoles and do the same.

But every time a new generation turns up the bones heads will come with these idiotic comments, just because you can put together a PC with the same on-paper performance as a PS4 it DOESN'T mean it will be neck and neck with it, a PC by its open nature needs to be massivly overpowered to compete with a console stardardized hardware, always has, always will be.

You see I didn't even had to go technical on you, so with all that history to look at what exactly makes you think this won't be possible on a PS4?

Yes I did tell him to shut the **** up, because he was annoying everyone and saying constantly that I didn't have a PS4. But it was in more of a jesty way instead of pure vitriol like it seems when you bust it out of context. The relevance of the image though should be called into question and why you're bringing it back up when the other part isn't present. You're just doing it as some form of cheap way to 1up me or trying to catch me out on something. Again I fail to see why, maybe you just don't like me. Finding the image or keeping it or whatever you did is flattering though, knowing I mean that much to you is very sweet

I never said it wouldn't be possible. I'm just going off what ND have always done, they show a pre-rendered scene and say "in engine" or "captured from a PS3/4 system" being very careful with their wording so fanboys will eat it up. If it was real time or all from gameplay then they would say exactly that, "all in game footage", because that's a FAR more impressive thing to say and show compared to "in engine"

ND did this with TLOU as well and people reacted the same way. "Holy shit look at those visuals and all on such old hardware" only for it to have been a cutscene with the same wording plastered before it.

The PS4 is a VERY capable system and nothing I have said contradicts that. I'm not saying the PS4 CAN'T do those visuals, just that it's unlikely based on what has been shown and said

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 happyduds77

@hello505 said:

@happyduds77 said:

@hello505 said:

Series was still ran into the ground, ND oversaw the development of those two games. Using that logic, Gears Judgement can't be judged because it was made by PCM? Yes?

Besides, already proved why Gears is superior in both an objective and critical sense with factual responses.

Yes. Because it's their talent that made the games what they are today.

Also you can't prove one game is superior than other it's opinionated.

razu2444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 razu2444
Member since 2010 • 820 Posts

@ps4hasnogames: LOL so true...just checked steam, dead as it gets.

cfisher2833

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By cfisher2833
Member since 2011 • 2150 Posts

@Gue1 said:

@daious said:

@Gue1 said:

@sam890 said:

@Heirren said:

A 7950 is considerably more powerful than a PS4. Pointing to an old DF article where they tested games with 4x-8x MSAA and SSAA isn't evidence of jack shit. Even a 7870 is considerably more powerful than a PS4, to the point where it can run games like Thief at 60fps with tessellation enabled (something the PS4 can't even manage at 30fps).

Oh, and as to ND saying it'll be 60fps....yeah, sure. These are the same people that couldn't even manage a remotely stable 30fps in their last few games.

hello505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 hello505

@happyduds77 said:

Higher seller and higher average in rating across three main titles, say otherwise.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

I see the same shitty arguments being used. Poor people are mad at people with money.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I remember when DriveClubz was announced, they said "targeting 60fps" and we all know how that turned out.

Uncharted....................Dont be another DriveClub.

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 happyduds77

@hello505 said:

@happyduds77 said:

Higher seller and higher average in rating across three main titles, say otherwise.

I could care less. By that logic the Souls games are inferior compared to the Uncharted series.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Tessellation said:

@tormentos:

lol poor el tormo is suffering brain damage from the serious ownage and humiliation i caused to him,i don't even post here anymore,i have a life something you seen to lack because it was taken by your love for a corporation and a plastic object.

What humiliation.? I guess you finally skate your way into a wall..hahahaha

Yeah we know you don't post here any more,with that account you now have another troll one to hide with after the failure that was MS last year..hahaha

Dat obsession lol,the fact that you think i have other account screams volumes and proves i have caused you brain damage after serious ownage.

GamersJustGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 GamersJustGame
Member since 2014 • 323 Posts

I can not wait to see Uncharted 4. I also am looking forward to TLOU Remastered. I have never played it if you can believe it! So it will be exciting!