UK Charts W/E 5th April - (Titanfall >>> Infamous)

• 49 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

Link

LWTWTitleDeveloperLabelPublisher
41FIFA 14EA CANADAEA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
-2THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINEZENIMAX ONLINEBETHESDA SOFTWORKSBETHESDA SOFTWORKS
33TITANFALLRESPAWN ENTERTAINMENTEA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
84CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSINFINITY WARDACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
25METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROESKOJIMA PRODUCTIONSKONAMIKONAMI
16INFAMOUS: SECOND SONSUCKER PUNCHSONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
57THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAMETRAVELLER'S TALESWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
78SOUTH PARK: THE STICK OF TRUTHOBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENTUBISOFTUBISOFT
99MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITION4J STUDIOSMICROSOFTMICROSOFT
1310BATTLEFIELD 4DIGITAL ILLUSIONSEA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS

Well well well,, looks like titanfall has more legs than cows thought.

oh dear cows.....buh buh buh maybe drivel-club

Additional

Strong Debut for Elder Scrolls But Fifa Conjures No1

07/Apr/2014

EA’s ‘FIFA 14’ returns to No1 (+8%) having last been top of the pile in week 6 this year.

The title has still not been out of the Top 6 since launch 28 weeks ago and now has a total of 11 weeks at No1 – a feat that only 4 other titles have managed (‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’, ‘Wii Fit’, ‘Zumba Fitness’ and ‘FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98’). Bethesda debut strongly at No2 with the PC version of ‘The Elder Scrolls Online’ – a first game and 5 years in the making for Zenimax Online Studios, with PS4/Xbox One versions to follow. EA’s Xbox One/PC ‘Titanfall’ holds at No3 (-36%), with an Xbox 360 version coming next week.

Climbing 4 places to No4 is Activision Blizzard’s ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’ (+35%) and boxed product sales of this game are no doubt spiking due to the launch this week of the second DLC pack ‘Devastation’ on Xbox formats. Konami drop 3 places over last week at No5 with ‘Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes’ (-46%) and Sony’s PS4 ‘Infamous: Second Son’ (-55%) drops 5 places to No6 having held on to No1 for 2 weeks. The only other new release within the Top 40 is Tecmo Koei’s ‘Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Complete Ed.’ debuting at No29 for PS4/Vita.

#2 Edited by lglz1337 (4444 posts) -

sadly it has noobs win

i bought the digital copy of infamous does that also count ?

edit: oh wait this is pc and Xbone combined bummer

#3 Edited by silversix_ (16603 posts) -

Im sure everyone is very jelly of this beautiful title release in 2014 bro

#4 Posted by delta3074 (19014 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

sadly it has noobs win

yeah, because Killzone is so hardcore,lol

#5 Edited by delta3074 (19014 posts) -
@sts106mat said:

Link

57THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAMETRAVELLER'S TALESWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE

Titanfalls getting really big man, virtually everyone i know is talking about it here in northampton, starting to feel left out man:(

#6 Edited by lglz1337 (4444 posts) -

@delta3074: who was talking about the other crap game ?

#8 Posted by delta3074 (19014 posts) -
@lglz1337 said:

@delta3074: who was talking about the other crap game ?

Every FPS is noob friendly these days, Blame COD,lol

#9 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@delta3074 said:
@sts106mat said:

Link

Titanfalls getting really big man, virtually everyone i know is talking about it here in northampton, starting to feel left out man:(

well you know me, besides halo and assassins' creed, i rarely enjoy multiplayer, but titanfall is just so enjoyable, i have about 50 hours now and it just gets better the more you play. Its out on 360 soon!

#10 Posted by delta3074 (19014 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:
@sts106mat said:

Link

well you know me, besides halo and assassins' creed, i rarely enjoy multiplayer, but titanfall is just so enjoyable, i have about 50 hours now and it just gets better the more you play. Its out on 360 soon!

I know if you are enjoying it that i probably will as well, you have never let me down or sold me a lemon when recommending a game dude, gonna get it on 360 and play with the last gen crowd for a little while i guess.

#11 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

lmao sts106mat damage control for his half-baked EA game. 36% drop, that's what? Sub-10k copies? What a disaster. I wonder how many of that was bundled.

Meanwhile PS4 software sales vastly outperform Xbone sales. See: FIFA, COD, Battlefield. Also note that Plants Versus Zombies has completely disappeared.

#12 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@delta3074 said:

@sts106mat said:

@delta3074 said:
@sts106mat said:

Link

I know if you are enjoying it that i probably will as well, you have never let me down or sold me a lemon when recommending a game dude, gonna get it on 360 and play with the last gen crowd for a little while i guess.

oh thanks mate. As long as the port holds up, you will surely enjoy it. there are many different ways to play, i continue to find new "favourite weapons". once you get past level 50, if you want to regen again, the game makes you use other weapons that you might normally avoid, this teaches you other tactics and ways to fight. so addictive.

#13 Posted by lglz1337 (4444 posts) -

@sts106mat: "this teaches you other tactics and ways to fight"

LMAO!

#15 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@sts106mat: Add this to the OP:

Meaning that from the 26k-23k TF, ISS and MGZ were doing last week, the numbers for this week are pretty meh all around. It also means ESO sold like crap, especially when you consider the previous numbers + the fact Fifa 14 only got an 8% bump.

Yeah, this is the important thing to take out of it.

The title has still not been out of the Top 6 since launch 28 weeks ago and now has a total of 11 weeks at No1 – a feat that only 4 other titles have managed (‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’, ‘Wii Fit’, ‘Zumba Fitness’ and ‘FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98’).

What the fuck. How did it get this big?

#16 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@sts106mat: "this teaches you other tactics and ways to fight"

LMAO!

yes it does, there are many different options for combat in titanfall, that includes both as a pilot and as a titan.

#17 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

Meaning that from the 26k-23k TF, ISS and MGZ were doing last week, the numbers for this week are pretty meh all around. It also means ESO sold like crap, especially when you consider the previous numbers + the fact Fifa 14 only got an 8% bump.

The title has still not been out of the Top 6 since launch 28 weeks ago and now has a total of 11 weeks at No1 – a feat that only 4 other titles have managed (‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’, ‘Wii Fit’, ‘Zumba Fitness’ and ‘FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98’).

are you from the UK?

if not, Fifa is massive here and the premier league (not that i care at all about it) has had a real shake-up making it one of the most interesting seasons in years.

#18 Posted by tdkmillsy (1772 posts) -
@GrenadeLauncher said:

lmao sts106mat damage control for his half-baked EA game. 36% drop, that's what? Sub-10k copies? What a disaster. I wonder how many of that was bundled.

Meanwhile PS4 software sales vastly outperform Xbone sales. See: FIFA, COD, Battlefield. Also note that Plants Versus Zombies has completely disappeared.

Waaaaaaaaaaa, Waaaaaaaaaaa

If you had bothered clicking the link you would have seen PVZ is 11th.

errr Infamous was also bundled with PS4.

#19 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

are you from the UK?

if not, Fifa is massive here and the premier league (not that i care at all about it) has had a real shake-up making it one of the most interesting seasons in years.

I am firmly aware of FIFA's popularity. It's now at the stage of two PS1 games and two games mega popular with casuals.

#20 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

On the 360 only. It's disappeared on the Bone.

Yes it was, also less prevalently than Tituhfuhh on the Xbone.

#21 Edited by handssss (1901 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

You're talking about the Fifa/Forza/Titanfall Xbone bundles, right? IIRC, Xbox bundles have thus far been "pay normal price for system (or less due to pricecuts in many instances) and get this game."

I don't think there's been any ps4 bundles that pretty much give a game away for free.

#22 Posted by delta3074 (19014 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

so whats the percentage drop for infamous second son then?

That game dropped from no 1 all the way to number six and it hasn't even been out as long as titanfall,lol

looks like Titanfalls sales will 'vastly' outperform infamous sales here in good old blighty,lol

#24 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (9459 posts) -

Sts106mat deliverers cows a massive round house, side thrust, double penetration crane punch. Right to the balls.

Look atTurdLauncher leading the DC charge! Lol

#25 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

Infamous dominating.

#26 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Sts106mat deliverers cows a massive round house, side thrust, double penetration crane punch. Right to the balls.

Hey Justin, PS4 software sales stronger than Xbone. AAA million dollar exclusive PvZ on Xbone no longer in the top 40. What now?

Desperate times when MS have to force their most anticipated game of the year with a Shitbox for free. I wonder how many recipients are even playing it.

#27 Edited by delta3074 (19014 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@delta3074: TF dropped 36% and ISS dropped 55%.

Shame actually, second sons a good game from what i hear.

#28 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Hey Justin, PS4 software sales stronger than Xbone. AAA million dollar exclusive PvZ on Xbone no longer in the top 40. What now?

Desperate times when MS have to force their most anticipated game of the year with a Shitbox for free. I wonder how many recipients are even playing it.

loads of people are playing it, high ranks, mid ranks, new players, they are all there in every match i play......cry more.

#29 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (9459 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: haha much props on the detective work.

Anywho don't forget about Sonys forced bundles for launch to drive up game sales numbers.

You don't think Killzone sold well because it was a good game did you? ROFL.

#31 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

loads of people are playing it, high ranks, mid ranks, new players, they are all there in every match i play......cry more.

Big thread backfire for you, poor lad. Should have waited for next week when Titanflop is on the 360.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@GrenadeLauncher: haha much props on the detective work.

Anywho don't forget about Sonys forced bundles for launch to drive up game sales numbers.

You don't think Killzone sold well because it was a good game did you? ROFL.

Indeed. So now you're putting AAAA billion dollar blockbuster en par with Killzone? How the mighty have fallen.

#32 Posted by delta3074 (19014 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@delta3074 said:

@Desmonic said:

Don't worry, it's already over 100k (TF was over 200K last week too), so all in all it'll sell in line with what they had hoped for :) It'll probaly do 1.X million, which is fine for the type of game it is (let us not forget that regardless of how good the series is, it's also a second line IP, whose best selling game so far only did 2 million or so).

Still, this week was pretty bad for sales in the UK. I mean last week these two games did ~26k (ISS) and ~23k (TF), so you can see how crappy they did this week :P

Its the beginning of april , new tax year here,people tend to spend less for some weird reason.

It's shame when innovative open world games like Alan wake and Infamous get crowded out by generic shooters.

#33 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@delta3074 said:

@Desmonic said:

Don't worry, it's already over 100k (TF was over 200K last week too), so all in all it'll sell in line with what they had hoped for :) It'll probaly do 1.X million, which is fine for the type of game it is (let us not forget that regardless of how good the series is, it's also a second line IP, whose best selling game so far only did 2 million or so).

Still, this week was pretty bad for sales in the UK. I mean last week these two games did ~26k (ISS) and ~23k (TF), so you can see how crappy they did this week :P

Barely any difference between the two then. Makes sts106mat's little victory lap even more pathetic.

#35 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (9459 posts) -

I can see FlopFamous waving goodbye. Oh I miss FlopFamous, oh how I miss it so much.

BYE.

#36 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Big thread backfire for you, poor lad. Should have waited for next week when Titanflop is on the 360.

more delusional drivel.....LOL how exactly did this thread backfire? Titanfall >>>> infamous whichever way you look at it.

the game scored better and sold better than Infamous.

#37 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@GrenadeLauncher: A 100K difference for a region like the UK is huge dude...

I'm talking for the week.

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I can see FlopFamous waving goodbye. Oh I miss FlopFamous, oh how I miss it so much.

BYE.

Titanflop's been sinking every week since launch, Justin. Everyone's pretty much forgotten about it already. They're both going down together. :)

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

more delusional drivel.....LOL how exactly did this thread backfire? Titanfall >>>> infamous whichever way you look at it.

Like I said: barely any difference this week makes your sad little victory lap even more pathetic. Unfortunately your Titandroning has become so ingrained it has seeped into your brain stem. The only cure now is euthanasia.

#38 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (9459 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: think you for your insight Stephen.

#39 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

Titanflop's been sinking every week since launch, Justin. Everyone's pretty much forgotten about it already. They're both going down together. :)

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Like I said: barely any difference this week makes your sad little victory lap even more pathetic. Unfortunately your Titandroning has become so ingrained it has seeped into your brain stem. The only cure now is euthanasia.

surely you are not so thick as to expect a big difference in week three or four? titanfall is a multiplayer only game, the majority of it's sales during the first month, will have been during week one.

Lol, my "Titandroning"? take a look in the mirror little man.

YOU are the butthurt fanboy who knows members of respawn by name, you have written hundreds of posts about it, but claim to have no interest in the game? hahahahaha what a doughnut

What do you think @FoxbatAIpha ? am I stretching too far if i call him " an embarrassment to cows".

#40 Edited by lamprey263 (26126 posts) -

#41 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

actually that is false. Titanfall was number one during it's first week and has remained third since....almost a month ago.

more delusional shite from turdlauncher hahahah

butthurt continuation

#42 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

surely you are not so thick as to expect a big difference in week three or four? titanfall is a multiplayer only game, the majority of it's sales during the first month, will have been during week one.

YOU are the butthurt fanboy who knows members of respawn by name, you have written hundreds of posts about it, but claim to have no interest in the game? hahahahaha what a doughnut

What do you think @FoxbatAIpha ? am I stretching too far if i call him " an embarrassment to cows".

Hundreds of posts mocking you being an idiot, I'm afraid. Don't you know who Vince Zampella is? Besides, you're the loser who was F5ing the Chart Track website desperate for any crumb to justify your demention. Poor boy.

Don't ask for Justin's help to bail you out, you dug your own grave here. :)

#43 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Hundreds of posts mocking you being an idiot, I'm afraid. Don't you know who Vince Zampella is? Besides, you're the loser who was F5ing the Chart Track website desperate for any crumb to justify your demention. Poor boy.

Don't ask for Justin's help to bail you out, you dug your own grave here. :)

hahaha,

yes i know who he is, but only because i've followed the game on twitter and they re-tweeted his posts.

You are obsessed with a game you dont have or want. You get upset that it sold better than a game you bought a console for. The idea of other people enjoying titanfall makes you mad, it makes you very upset......you are the very definition of an insane fanboy.

I have no idea who works at sucker punch, I dont need to know. I have no reason to hate them or throw their names around like an upset little kid.

PS Who the fuck is Justin?

#45 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

hahaha,

yes i know who he is, but only because i've followed the game on twitter and they re-tweeted his posts.

You are obsessed with a game you dont have or want. You get upset that it sold better than a game you bought a console for. The idea of other people enjoying titanfall makes you mad, it makes you very upset......you are the very definition of an insane fanboy.

I have no idea who works at sucker punch, I dont need to know. I have no reason to hate them or throw their names around like an upset little kid.

PS Who the fuck is Justin?

Yeah, God forbid I keep up to date with recent events in vidya concerning the "most anticipated game of the year." You dense fuck. :D

Why would I be upset? I'm laughing at your straw grasping and shilling. It's pretty sad considering you have no vested interest in the game. Nate Fox is the big dude at SP, by the way. The man who rubbed his balls on your face while you cried salty bitch tears. :)

Justin is Shitbat. Unfortunately not the same Justin who's a big popstar.

why would you care about one of the most anticipated games of the year when you have no interest in it? you hate the game so you search for info on it? = yep, thats a fanboy alright

You are upset, you are upset because you look like a dickhead, having made predictions that all failed.

I have never had balls rubbed in my face thankfully. Not sure why you'd think that someone I've never heard of from a developer who's game sold less than Titanfall is interested in doing so either.

#47 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (9459 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@Desmonic said:

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

You have to give him credit for his damage control effort but it is all in vein. He is starting to adapt the Tormentos tactics by sweeping facts aside and drowning them in needless, unrelated bullshit. Stephen (NadLauncher) is a warrior but a pawn that falls on his own sword.

#48 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

why would you care about one of the most anticipated games of the year when you have no interest in it? you hate the game so you search for info on it? = yep, thats a fanboy alright

You are upset, you are upset because you look like a dickhead, having made predictions that all failed.

I have never had balls rubbed in my face thankfully. Not sure why you'd think that someone I've never heard of from a developer who's game sold less than Titanfall is interested in doing so either.

Apparently being informed is a negative in sts106matland. Titandronery has destroyed your critical thinking and reasoning functions. I fear it may already be too late. :)

Every thread you make, you make an ass of yourself, right next to your Ryse avatar. "I have never had balls rubbed in my face thankfully." Yeah, I bet you haven't. ;)

oh dear, you've been backed into a corner and resort to homosexual insults.

shows what a sore loser you are.

#49 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@sts106mat said:

Apparently being informed is a negative in sts106matland. Titandronery has destroyed your critical thinking and reasoning functions. I fear it may already be too late. :)

Every thread you make, you make an ass of yourself, right next to your Ryse avatar. "I have never had balls rubbed in my face thankfully." Yeah, I bet you haven't. ;)

oh dear, you've been backed into a corner and resort to homosexual insults.

shows what a sore loser you are.

I did tell you to wait a week instead of jumping the gun and embarrassing yourself, but nah, Titandronery has destroyed your pre-frontal cortex and here we are, laughing at your desperate attempts to cobble together your dignity. :)

Anyway, enough of wasting time on Ryseboy and Justin. Let's get this thread back on course and talk about the charts. Why is Xbone software performing so badly compared to PS4? I thought they were the guys who bought the games. Turns out PS4 owners have more diverse taste.

#50 Posted by misterpmedia (4610 posts) -

A multiplat selling more than an exclusive? "What a twist...!" Also more sales on the way because it's also coming out on 360. 3 platforms > 1 platform. Dat rocket science.