Titanfall has leapt back to the top of the UK games chart following the launch of the Xbox 360 version last week. The well-received last-gen version accounted for 71 percent of sales for the game, with 27 percent going to Xbox One and a single percent of sales on PC.
All in all, Titanfall's sales jumped 220 percent from the previous week.
Here’s the Top Ten for the week ending April 12th:
1. Titanfall (EA)
2. LEGO: The Hobbit (Warner Bros)
3. FIFA 14 (EA)
4. South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
7. The LEGO Movie The Videogame (Warner Bros)
8. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
9. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
10. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
Minecraft 360 still up there!
Infamous fell to 13th place - dem legs