UK Charts - Titanfall still number 1. Infamous 15th

#151 Posted by tormentos (20541 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

I am not searching through a thread on a forum i dont know. where is the actual link to the sales confirmation of 1 million?

Prove that the "free copies" are being counted as sales,, with an official link, not some forum poster .

fourth line of your post is gibberish.

Why are you obssessed with Amazon? The game has been reported as being the biggest launch in the UK this year.

If we look at the OFFICIAL UK RETAIL CHART (not just amazon) the xbox one version of Titanfall was the third best selling game of last week here. Infamous fell to number 15 in the all formats Unlike titanfall

If retailers are offering deals with the game so what? that often happens....in other news, man lands on the moon.

Yeah and if you see Aamazon idiot you will see it is best 2014 sold game as well,what does that tell you.?

Either way the fact that EA and MS have refuse to talk about actual sales of teh game on xbox one say it all,sony say 1 million for infamous in 9 days,how come EA and MS can't do the same.? If the game is so successful.?

Was Halo given free.? What about Killzone.? on launch.?

The only game world wide like that is Titanfall..lol

You don't get what is happening here do you.? if the xbox one was doing so fine like you people claim titanfall was selling system,they would not be giving copies free,even less at the same price of the PS4..lol

By the way why your thread has no link.?

I was searching at neogaf and couldn't find a new chart track tread.

#152 Posted by 2mrw (5238 posts) -

When can we get the console sales figure?

#153 Posted by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@sts106mat said:

holy shit that is one big butthurt post for someone who does not own an XB1 or PS4.

Where was it revealed that titanfall sold a million? link please?

I dont bother looking at your amazon link, you have been proven wrong many times, the XB1 version of titanfall, (last time i looked) was the best selling game of the year so far. you think it's unfair or something? why dont you support sony and buy a PS4, if you feel they are being cheated because MS has cut some prices hahaha.

What does it matter if there has been price drops? the xbox has been priced too highly to compete with the PS4, which is a more powerfull console. MS fucked up, nobody is going to argue against that

The game is seemingly selling very well, i dont know why you are trying to deny it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803922

Leaked here just like it was leaked that the PS4 sold 61k more than the xbox one...lol

Free copies of games are been accounted as sold..hahaha Chart track is counting free bundles copies,is the reason why Titanfall is back at spot one,because the xbox one got another sales boost from price drops..haha

Explain to me how the game is on spot 74,the saturation point is already affecting the stand alone copy,but the new bundles come with a free copy which is been accounted..hahaha

Look at the price officially in amazon UK the xbox one is like 40 pounds cheaper than the PS4 with 1 game..lol

Retailers are matching the PS4 price with a free game in order to spark sales hahahaa....

lol Titanflop. Giving out the game free yet PS4 is still destroying the Xbone

Poor sts106mat, he was hoping for a lem comeback with this thread lol.

#154 Posted by jsmoke03 (13363 posts) -

so are the lems going to migrate across the atlantic now and claim it as lemming country? lol

i imagine titanfall being the best seller for at least a couple of months. 360 version came out this month

#155 Posted by lglz1337 (4445 posts) -

even when MS decide to give away both Xbone and titancrap it wont do better than ps4

#156 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat said:

I am not searching through a thread on a forum i dont know. where is the actual link to the sales confirmation of 1 million?

Prove that the "free copies" are being counted as sales,, with an official link, not some forum poster .

fourth line of your post is gibberish.

Why are you obssessed with Amazon? The game has been reported as being the biggest launch in the UK this year.

If we look at the OFFICIAL UK RETAIL CHART (not just amazon) the xbox one version of Titanfall was the third best selling game of last week here. Infamous fell to number 15 in the all formats Unlike titanfall

If retailers are offering deals with the game so what? that often happens....in other news, man lands on the moon.

Yeah and if you see Aamazon idiot you will see it is best 2014 sold game as well,what does that tell you.?

Either way the fact that EA and MS have refuse to talk about actual sales of teh game on xbox one say it all,sony say 1 million for infamous in 9 days,how come EA and MS can't do the same.? If the game is so successful.?

Was Halo given free.? What about Killzone.? on launch.?

The only game world wide like that is Titanfall..lol

You don't get what is happening here do you.? if the xbox one was doing so fine like you people claim titanfall was selling system,they would not be giving copies free,even less at the same price of the PS4..lol

By the way why your thread has no link.?

I was searching at neogaf and couldn't find a new chart track tread.

my thread has several links....on the first page.

Once again, you are damage controlling, and flip flopping around like a fish out of water.

Where are the links i asked for?

#157 Edited by speedfreak48t5p (9925 posts) -

LOL Titanfall

I just reached 5000 posts. I'm having a party and everyone's invited!

#158 Posted by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@tormentos said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803922

Leaked here just like it was leaked that the PS4 sold 61k more than the xbox one...lol

Free copies of games are been accounted as sold..hahaha Chart track is counting free bundles copies,is the reason why Titanfall is back at spot one,because the xbox one got another sales boost from price drops..haha

Explain to me how the game is on spot 74,the saturation point is already affecting the stand alone copy,but the new bundles come with a free copy which is been accounted..hahaha

Look at the price officially in amazon UK the xbox one is like 40 pounds cheaper than the PS4 with 1 game..lol

Retailers are matching the PS4 price with a free game in order to spark sales hahahaa....

lol Titanflop. Giving out the game free yet PS4 is still destroying the Xbone

Poor sts106mat, he was hoping for a lem comeback with this thread lol.

This thread is about proving titanfall haters wrong. they said it would fall off the chart and be forgotten about.....but it looks like that has happened to Infamous....oh well.

#159 Edited by Douevenlift_bro (5997 posts) -

LMAO thread backfire!

#160 Edited by tormentos (20541 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

This thread is about proving titanfall haters wrong. they said it would fall off the chart and be forgotten about.....but it looks like that has happened to Infamous....oh well.

This thread is about damage controlling the NPD thread which you have seen for days but that you refuse to put a foot in just like william baker....hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The game is been bundle free and account as been sold..hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

For chart track is the same were ever the copy is sell or given free still is 1 more copy of the game in hands of some one..hahaha

349 pounds with free titanfall prove it the game did bad so did the xbox one..lol

#161 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@I_can_haz said:

@tormentos said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803922

Leaked here just like it was leaked that the PS4 sold 61k more than the xbox one...lol

Free copies of games are been accounted as sold..hahaha Chart track is counting free bundles copies,is the reason why Titanfall is back at spot one,because the xbox one got another sales boost from price drops..haha

Explain to me how the game is on spot 74,the saturation point is already affecting the stand alone copy,but the new bundles come with a free copy which is been accounted..hahaha

Look at the price officially in amazon UK the xbox one is like 40 pounds cheaper than the PS4 with 1 game..lol

Retailers are matching the PS4 price with a free game in order to spark sales hahahaa....

lol Titanflop. Giving out the game free yet PS4 is still destroying the Xbone

Poor sts106mat, he was hoping for a lem comeback with this thread lol.

This thread is about proving titanfall haters wrong. they said it would fall off the chart and be forgotten about.....but it looks like that has happened to Infamous....oh well.

You know they're basically giving the game out free right?

Nope still a flop. Wasn't this game supposed to be a game changer? All them millions M$ poured into the marketing since E3 2013 and they still need to give it out for free and they are getting destroyed in sales by PS4. What a disaster lol.

#162 Posted by shawn30 (4367 posts) -

@Douevenlift_bro said:

LMAO thread backfire!

How so? He posted a sales chart and Titanfall on the One is selling better than Infamous on the PS4 in the UK. The thread isn't about anything other than that fact.

#163 Posted by magicalclick (24293 posts) -

There is certainly a lot of moooo here. The amount of denial and hate toward TitanFall is amusing. And they are certainly super butt hurt that they still have to pay overpriced 60 bucks on Infamous while Xbox owners have sweet deal on Amazon for a much better game (both rated by Gamespot and metametric).

#164 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@sts106mat said:

This thread is about proving titanfall haters wrong. they said it would fall off the chart and be forgotten about.....but it looks like that has happened to Infamous....oh well.

This thread is about damage controlling the NPD thread which you have seen for days but that you refuse to put a foot in just like william baker....hahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The game is been bundle free and account as been sold..hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

For chart track is the same were ever the copy is sell or given free still is 1 more copy of the game in hands of some one..hahaha

349 pounds with free titanfall prove it the game did bad so did the xbox one..lol

So you cannot provide any proof, just your usual ramblings. LOL Eltormo

Also, this is like the third or fourth UK charts thread that i have made.

As i explained to someone else earlier in the thread. We have a four day weekend in the UK for Easter, i dont go on gamespot apart from when i am at work. Check my posts, i dont come here in the evenings or at weekends. I am not a full time fanboy like you, i have much better things to do with my free time.

#165 Posted by lglz1337 (4445 posts) -

MS is like lets give titancrap away for free and make the chart look better..haha

#166 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@b4x said:

Why argue with these shills? Most software sold in march = MS.

That's where the money is made. Not hardware sales.

PS4 software global sales: 20.5 million

Xbone software global sales: ??? Have they even announced a number?

#167 Edited by sts106mat (20630 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@sts106mat said:

@I_can_haz said:

@tormentos said:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803922

Leaked here just like it was leaked that the PS4 sold 61k more than the xbox one...lol

Free copies of games are been accounted as sold..hahaha Chart track is counting free bundles copies,is the reason why Titanfall is back at spot one,because the xbox one got another sales boost from price drops..haha

Explain to me how the game is on spot 74,the saturation point is already affecting the stand alone copy,but the new bundles come with a free copy which is been accounted..hahaha

Look at the price officially in amazon UK the xbox one is like 40 pounds cheaper than the PS4 with 1 game..lol

Retailers are matching the PS4 price with a free game in order to spark sales hahahaa....

lol Titanflop. Giving out the game free yet PS4 is still destroying the Xbone

Poor sts106mat, he was hoping for a lem comeback with this thread lol.

This thread is about proving titanfall haters wrong. they said it would fall off the chart and be forgotten about.....but it looks like that has happened to Infamous....oh well.

You know they're basically giving the game out free right?

Nope still a flop. Wasn't this game supposed to be a game changer? All them millions M$ poured into the marketing since E3 2013 and they still need to give it out for free and they are getting destroyed in sales by PS4. What a disaster lol.

Well it's nice to see you write something properly instead of just a shit comment like i usually see you make, so i well respond accordingly

I think it's being called a game changer, in terms of the FPS multiplayer genre. I would agree, it feels great to play, it is utter chaos in almost every match and it seems to be rammed with crazy epic things happening everywhere. I can't imagine going playing COD and having fun. I'll also go on record and say this is way more fun than Halo multiplayer too.

We dont have any official numbers, but like i say, it's the biggest launch of the year in the UK so far. has been in the top three and the the Xbox one copy is third best selling game of last week.

I can also tell that the game is still attracting new players, because i see them in almost every match i play.

70 hours in and still not a hint of running out of fun anytime soon. DLC lands next month too...can't wait.

Not sure why my enjoyment / appreciation for the game upsets people.

I've finished work now, speak to you later. once again, thanks for writing something, even it was filled with delusion

#168 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

Why argue with these shills? Most software sold in march = MS.

That's where the money is made. Not hardware sales.

PS4 software global sales: 20.5 million

Xbone software global sales: ??? Have they even announced a number?

I think Xbox 360 software sales count too. I'm not sure..

They just might be making a profit there also? Who knows though.. right?

The battle rages on. keep up the good work soldier.

Spread that fud son. We will win this battle!

#169 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

lol Titanflop. Giving out the game free yet PS4 is still destroying the Xbone

Poor sts106mat, he was hoping for a lem comeback with this thread lol.

Give him a break, it's the only bright spot in a dark future for the Xbone.

@speedfreak48t5p said:

LOL Titanfall

I just reached 5000 posts. I'm having a party and everyone's invited!

Congratulations!

#170 Edited by bforrester420 (2190 posts) -

Gee, a game with a huge marketing budget, in the most popular gaming genre (FPS), available on 2 consoles with a combined user base of over 50 million AND on PC, is outselling a game available on only one platform with a total user base of around 7 million?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

#171 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -
@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

Why argue with these shills? Most software sold in march = MS.

That's where the money is made. Not hardware sales.

PS4 software global sales: 20.5 million

Xbone software global sales: ??? Have they even announced a number?

I think Xbox 360 software sales count too. I'm not sure..

They just might be making a profit there also? Who knows though.. right?

The battle rages on. keep up the good work soldier.

Spread that fud son. We will win this battle!

PS2 software was selling more than 360 in April 2006. Guess what happened?

#172 Edited by bforrester420 (2190 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@Indicud said:

@sts106mat: since you seem to LOVE TitanFall sales, I think you'd be happy it failed to be a system seller. Selling not only 70k units than the PS4, but selling less units in the five week March NPD, than Febuarys 4 week NPD.

Why would i care about sales in the US?

what is the definition of "system seller"?

What was the best selling game of March?

This thread is about the UK charts

Jesus you're dense...

Why would i care about sales in the US? Being easily the largest console market, sales performance in the U.S. usually dictates trends for the broader gaming industry. I thought Brits were supposed to be erudite...

#173 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@b4x said:

Why argue with these shills? Most software sold in march = MS.

That's where the money is made. Not hardware sales.

PS4 software global sales: 20.5 million

Xbone software global sales: ??? Have they even announced a number?

I think Xbox 360 software sales count too. I'm not sure..

They just might be making a profit there also? Who knows though.. right?

The battle rages on. keep up the good work soldier.

Spread that fud son. We will win this battle!

PS2 software was selling more than 360 in April 2006. Guess what happened?

I think the wii/360 took the PS2's place in most software sales after the PS2 sales wound down. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The PS3 got raped in software sales early in it's infancy. It recovered in software sales over time. Did it not?

Let's wait for the big guns to hit the market before we go all hyperbole. You know Halo and Uncharted.

Let us not act like software is not selling on the X1. That would be BS. That would be like a guy saying no games sell on the PS3.

Fud is fun though. Keep up the great work soldier. I know it must be tiresome for you.

#174 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152963 posts) -

@bforrester420 said:

@sts106mat said:

Why would i care about sales in the US?

what is the definition of "system seller"?

What was the best selling game of March?

This thread is about the UK charts

Jesus you're dense...

Why would i care about sales in the US? Being easily the largest console market, sales performance in the U.S. usually dictates trends for the broader gaming industry. I thought Brits were supposed to be erudite...

Depends on the Brit....

#175 Posted by Animal-Mother (27167 posts) -

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

#176 Posted by sibu_xgamer (340 posts) -

This thread feels like damage control from the NPD one.

#177 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

#178 Edited by Animal-Mother (27167 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

It's gonna be a slow couple of months. Titanfall released at the right time. From now till E3 there won't be much.

#179 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -
@sibu_xgamer said:

This thread feels like damage control from the NPD one.

This thread has the distinct whiff of lemming shit the NPD one lacked.

@b4x said:

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

Does anyone actually care about the World Cup games? They only released them on last gen too. Massive blunder. Everyone's sick of that.

#180 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

It's gonna be a slow couple of months. Titanfall released at the right time. From now till E3 there won't be much.

Titanfall could have released at any time. The outcome would be the same. It's a great game. Word of mouth will just keep it growing.

It will have legs trust me.

Remember when the first console version of GTA released on Ps2. Word of mouth got out and it exploded in sales.

I'm not saying it will have GTA success. It will continue to sale. A lot IMO.

Bro gamer >All .....look at COD.... Madden. Madden has been shit for years. It still sells millions.

Casuals eat this shit up.

#181 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

This thread feels like damage control from the NPD one.

This thread has the distinct whiff of lemming shit the NPD one lacked.

@b4x said:

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

Does anyone actually care about the World Cup games? They only released them on last gen too. Massive blunder. Everyone's sick of that.

Last gen machines that have huge install bases.

#182 Posted by Animal-Mother (27167 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

It's gonna be a slow couple of months. Titanfall released at the right time. From now till E3 there won't be much.

Titanfall could have released at any time. The outcome would be the same. It's a great game. Word of mouth will just keep it growing.

It will have legs trust me.

Remember when the first console version of GTA released on Ps2. Word of mouth got out and it exploded in sales.

I'm not saying it will have GTA success. It will continue to sale. A lot IMO.

Bro gamer >All .....look at COD.... Madden. Madden has been shit for years. It still sells millions.

Casuals eat this shit up.

This isn't 01 anymore where things need to spread by word of mouth though.
Shit's a lot different then it ever was.

Games don't have the longevity that they used to things come and go VERY quickly

#183 Posted by Tighaman (1038 posts) -

bu bu bu infamous is 1080p lol .it just shows you your game can look very pretty but it has to have replay value or its going to be left behind Sony exclusives= flash in a pan

#184 Posted by bforrester420 (2190 posts) -

@sts106mat said:

@Indicud said:

Where were you in the NPD thread?

I haven't been on for at least four days, we have a long weekend here in the UK for easter.

Why?

I call BS. You've been avoiding that thread like the plague because you don't want to eat your dose of ownage.

#185 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

It's gonna be a slow couple of months. Titanfall released at the right time. From now till E3 there won't be much.

Titanfall could have released at any time. The outcome would be the same. It's a great game. Word of mouth will just keep it growing.

It will have legs trust me.

Remember when the first console version of GTA released on Ps2. Word of mouth got out and it exploded in sales.

I'm not saying it will have GTA success. It will continue to sale. A lot IMO.

Bro gamer >All .....look at COD.... Madden. Madden has been shit for years. It still sells millions.

Casuals eat this shit up.

This isn't 01 anymore where things need to spread by word of mouth though.

Shit's a lot different then it ever was.

Games don't have the longevity that they used to things come and go VERY quickly

I know this. The bro gamer peer pressure is strong. It's not like everyone has experienced Titanfall? It's new franchise.

Those that have played it will pressure friends to pick it up. Or just let their friends play it on their system and it's all over but the crime. They will buy it.

I was one of the first of me and my friends to buy a PC back in the day. I'm an old school gamer. Windows 95.

My friends were all console gamers. They came over to my house and saw me playing Quake2. They ran out to buy PCs.

They were playing doom on PS1 system link. They saw the greatness that was a Voodoo 2 graphics card running Quake 2 multi online with an Opengl wrapper.

They all dropped 400 bones for a new pc in less than a weeks time. Pc's used to be like 400 dollars back then for a top of the line PC.

One game can hold a lot of power over the wallet/mind. Don't ever doubt that.

I'm sure you may have at one time saw a game and said. I have to have that in me!! Please take my money!!

If you're a true gamer that is.

#186 Posted by Scipio8 (824 posts) -

TitanFall on XB1 is No.3 but Infamous LOL

Since the price drop the XB1 can been consistently selling better than the PS4. Microsoft is just testing the waters, a similar price cut in the US will push it ahead of the PS4.

#187 Edited by XboxDone74 (2116 posts) -

Isnt titancod, I mean fall, on three platforms? :-\

#188 Posted by Scipio8 (824 posts) -

@xboxdone74: Yes, but the XB1 version was the best seller in March and now at no.3.

#189 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -
@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

This thread feels like damage control from the NPD one.

This thread has the distinct whiff of lemming shit the NPD one lacked.

@b4x said:

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

Does anyone actually care about the World Cup games? They only released them on last gen too. Massive blunder. Everyone's sick of that.

Last gen machines that have huge install bases.

They do. Pretty much every cross-gen game so far has sold better on current gen consoles. Seventh gen is done.

Next month of charts is gonna be so fucking boring.

@Scipio8 said:

TitanFall on XB1 is No.3 but Infamous LOL

Since the price drop the XB1 can been consistently selling better than the PS4. Microsoft is just testing the waters, a similar price cut in the US will push it ahead of the PS4.

Yeah, for about four weeks in February/March because of no supply. Meanwhile PS4 software dominates Xbone.

You can already get a price cut Xbone pretty easily in the US. An official one won't do much.

@Tighaman said:

bu bu bu infamous is 1080p lol .it just shows you your game can look very pretty but it has to have replay value or its going to be left behind Sony exclusives= flash in a pan

Replay value like running around in circles shooting bots in the face to get your 17th Prestige?

#190 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@sibu_xgamer said:

This thread feels like damage control from the NPD one.

This thread has the distinct whiff of lemming shit the NPD one lacked.

@b4x said:

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

Does anyone actually care about the World Cup games? They only released them on last gen too. Massive blunder. Everyone's sick of that.

Last gen machines that have huge install bases.

They do. Pretty much every cross-gen game so far has sold better on current gen consoles. Seventh gen is done.

Next month of charts is gonna be so fucking boring.

My wife just bought Lego Hobbit and Lego Movie. She loves those games.

I'm getting The Show. I'll have some fun.

Hopefully there are some surprises at E3. Or some good Indy fillers .

As far as next months charts. I think we will be seeing a lot of titianfall....

#191 Edited by Animal-Mother (27167 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

It's gonna be a slow couple of months. Titanfall released at the right time. From now till E3 there won't be much.

Titanfall could have released at any time. The outcome would be the same. It's a great game. Word of mouth will just keep it growing.

It will have legs trust me.

Remember when the first console version of GTA released on Ps2. Word of mouth got out and it exploded in sales.

I'm not saying it will have GTA success. It will continue to sale. A lot IMO.

Bro gamer >All .....look at COD.... Madden. Madden has been shit for years. It still sells millions.

Casuals eat this shit up.

This isn't 01 anymore where things need to spread by word of mouth though.

Shit's a lot different then it ever was.

Games don't have the longevity that they used to things come and go VERY quickly

I know this. The bro gamer peer pressure is strong. It's not like everyone has experienced Titanfall? It's new franchise.

Those that have played it will pressure friends to pick it up. Or just let their friends play it on their system and it's all over but the crime. They will buy it.

I was one of the first of me and my friends to buy a PC back in the day. I'm an old school gamer. Windows 95.

My friends were all console gamers. They came over to my house and saw me playing Quake2. They ran out to buy PCs.

They were playing doom on PS1 system link. They saw the greatness that was a Voodoo 2 graphics card running Quake 2 multi online with an Opengl wrapper.

They all dropped 400 bones for a new pc in less than a weeks time. Pc's used to be like 400 dollars back then for a top of the line PC.

One game can hold a lot of power over the wallet/mind. Don't ever doubt that.

I'm sure you may have at one time saw a game and said. I have to have that in me!! Please take my money!!

If you're a true gamer that is

Lol gaming peer pressure. How old do you think I am?
Also yeah one game that holds MY interest. Not everyone elses

#192 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -
@b4x said:

My wife just bought Lego Hobbit and Lego Movie. She loves those games.

I'm getting The Show. I'll have some fun.

Hopefully there are some surprises at E3. Or some good Indy fillers .

As far as next months charts. I think we will be seeing a lot of titianfall....

Pretty much, massive free bundling and price cuts. Only bright spot in the Xbone's immediate future in non-NA markets for Redmond.

#193 Edited by B4X (5660 posts) -

@Animal-Mother:

True. I'm a huge RPG fan. Those games will make me drop money quick.

I didn't really mean it as peer pressure. It may have came out like that. I have had friends talk me into getting shit games that I regretted afterwards. It happens.

I remember playing the first Tomb Raider on the PS1 and Mario 64 and being blown away. I had to have those consoles.

I'm just saying games have a power over me. I bought the Sega Saturn for 3 game Virtual fighter, Sonic, and World Series Baseball.

If you don't think Titanfall has selling/staying power. I don't know what to tell ya.

All I can say is we'll see.

#194 Posted by speedfog (3463 posts) -

Can all the annoying cows just leave and accept that Titanfall Sells very well in the UK and Infamous not.

#195 Posted by Animal-Mother (27167 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother:

True. I'm a huge RPG fan. Those games will make me drop money quick.

I didn't really mean it as peer pressure. It may have came out like that. I have had friends talk me into getting shit games that I regretted afterwards. It happens.

I remember playing the first Tomb Raider on the PS1 and Mario 64 and being blown away. I had to have those consoles.

I'm just saying games have a power over me. I bought the Sega Saturn for 3 game Virtual fighter, Sonic, and World Series Baseball.

If you don't think Titanfall has selling/staying power. I don't know what to tell ya.

All I can say is we'll see.

Bingo we'll see.

#196 Posted by Krelian-co (13274 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@FastRobby said:

@Krelian-co said:

@Sollet said:

This thread is sad.

well it's a std106clown thread, did you expect any different?

Awful damage control, specially after NPD already showed no one gives a flying fuk about titanfall on xbone.

5 million Xbox One's shipped, 1.35 million Titanfall Xbox One versions sold. Xbox One owners clearly don't care about it...

good sir as usually lems talk out of their ass, may i ask where did you come up with this magical numbers? Link? This one says 1.4 millions xbox one GAMES total for march, nothing about titanfall numbers on xbox one alone, but i am sure you will be able to provide a link proving what you say.

http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_blog/archive/2014/04/17/titanfall-for-xbox-one-was-no-1-selling-game-in-march-says-npd.aspx

good sir i'm still wating for you to provide link that show lems just don't make magical numbers.

#197 Posted by super600 (31212 posts) -

Congrats to all the games that made the UK charts this week.And please keep this thread focused on what is in the OP to everyone posting in this thread.

#198 Posted by regnaston (307 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@b4x said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Lol I love how someone is using the UK charts as ownage. I mean every fucking game makes it to the top of that list when it releases.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/03/thief-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/10/uk-charts-south-park-the-stick-of-truth-is-top-in-class/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/payday-2-yoinks-top-spot-in-this-weeks-uk-charts/

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/batman-arkham-origins-top-uk-chart/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/31/infamous-second-son-tops-uk-charts-for-second-week-reaper-of-s/

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/24/uk-charts-lego-movie-videogame-puts-together-a-two-week-run/

What game do you think will be Number 1 next week?

Titanfall beat Fifa this week. Think about that for a minute. Fifa. Let that sink in.

It's gonna be a slow couple of months. Titanfall released at the right time. From now till E3 there won't be much.

Titanfall could have released at any time. The outcome would be the same. It's a great game. Word of mouth will just keep it growing.

It will have legs trust me.

Remember when the first console version of GTA released on Ps2. Word of mouth got out and it exploded in sales.

I'm not saying it will have GTA success. It will continue to sale. A lot IMO.

Bro gamer >All .....look at COD.... Madden. Madden has been shit for years. It still sells millions.

Casuals eat this shit up.

This isn't 01 anymore where things need to spread by word of mouth though.

Shit's a lot different then it ever was.

Games don't have the longevity that they used to things come and go VERY quickly

I know this. The bro gamer peer pressure is strong. It's not like everyone has experienced Titanfall? It's new franchise.

Those that have played it will pressure friends to pick it up. Or just let their friends play it on their system and it's all over but the crime. They will buy it.

I was one of the first of me and my friends to buy a PC back in the day. I'm an old school gamer. Windows 95.

My friends were all console gamers. They came over to my house and saw me playing Quake2. They ran out to buy PCs.

They were playing doom on PS1 system link. They saw the greatness that was a Voodoo 2 graphics card running Quake 2 multi online with an Opengl wrapper.

They all dropped 400 bones for a new pc in less than a weeks time. Pc's used to be like 400 dollars back then for a top of the line PC.

One game can hold a lot of power over the wallet/mind. Don't ever doubt that.

I'm sure you may have at one time saw a game and said. I have to have that in me!! Please take my money!!

If you're a true gamer that is.

You are full of crap. You would have been lucky to get a good scientific calculator for $400 in 1995

Check out the section "Looking at the Ads" in this link

http://winsupersite.com/article/commentary/blast-buying-computer-1995-141723

a 486/50 (Pentium had been released by then) was $1498

#199 Posted by B4X (5660 posts) -

@regnaston:

My first PC was a Pentium 166 from gateway. 1400 dollars.

My second pc was a Pentium 266. I built.

I learnt my lesson from the Gateway bs and learned how to build my own rigs.

I know how much money I spent. Thank you very much.

#200 Posted by regnaston (307 posts) -
@b4x said:

@regnaston:

My first PC was a Pentium 166 from gateway. 1400 dollars.

My second pc was a Pentium 266. I built.

I learnt my lesson from the Gateway bs and learned how to build my own rigs.

I know how much money I spent. Thank you very much.

I was building and selling systems back then... I know exactly how much they cost to build. You would not have gotten a CPU for $400

In fact the Pentium II 266 you list originally retailed for about $700

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_Pentium_II_microprocessors