UK Charts: Infamous Rises | Minecraft PS3 Tops Chart

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

You own a Microsoft product. I find that hard to believe.

I don't give a **** where you can buy / play said game. They are still on a particular platform and not on the other. Creating value in a product when comparing buying decisions Head to Head. The entire library COUNTS. End of story.

Don't give me you fanboy opinion. It's complete utter tripe.

Fucking dumbest rule ever devised. Used to try to blanket the weak.

Yes i do just because i decide to play it safe this gen even with the PS4 it doesn't mean i didn't own all consoles before in fact i was a 360 owner since day 1.

Ok have it your way those games count toward the xbox one..

Infamous 80%

Killzone 73%

Flower 93%

Fez 88%

warframe 66%

MLB 83%

FF14 86%

Tower fall 87%

Zen Pinball 86%

Resogun 85%

Trine 2 85%

The pinball Arcade 85%

Steam world dig 83%

Injustice gods among us 83%

Don't starve 80%

Out last 79%

Mercenary Kings 75%

War Thunder 75%

Dead Nation 72%

Sound Shapes 85 %

SportFriends 80%

Sparkle 2 80%

Stick it to the man 77%

Octodad 75%

Stealth Inc 75%

Awesomenauts Assemble 73%

DC Universe Online 72%

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition 72%

Flow 71%

VS

Forza 5 79%

Killer Instinct 74%

DR3 79%

Titan fall 86%

Plants vs zombies 2 77%

Peggle 2 76%

Kinect Sports Rivals 65%

Max: The curse of Brotherhood 72%

Xbox fitness 78%

Ryse 64%

Powerstar Golf 65%

Crimson Dragon 55%

Zoo Tycoon 70%

Loco cycle 51%

Nutjitsu 60%

Zumba world party 74%

Super time force 80%

http://www.gamerankings.com/

Lets try this again,even going by your logic the PS4 still beat the xbox one,it has more games that aren't on the xbox one than the other way around,but you would also notice the bast difference in score.

1 over 90%

15 games on PS4 are 80 and over

12 games over 70%

1 over 60%

29 games. And i let games out like Knack..

The xbox one just 2 games 80 or better

with 9 games with 70 or better

4 games with 60 or better.

2 games over 50%

For a total of 17 games.

Is not even close the PS4 alone on games rated 80 or higher has much games as the total xbox one list combined from 50 to 89%.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

You own a Microsoft product. I find that hard to believe.

I don't give a **** where you can buy / play said game. They are still on a particular platform and not on the other. Creating value in a product when comparing buying decisions Head to Head. The entire library COUNTS. End of story.

Don't give me you fanboy opinion. It's complete utter tripe.

Fucking dumbest rule ever devised. Used to try to blanket the weak.

Yes i do just because i decide to play it safe this gen even with the PS4 it doesn't mean i didn't own all consoles before in fact i was a 360 owner since day 1.

Ok have it your way those games count toward the xbox one..

Infamous 80%

Killzone 73%

Flower 93%

Fez 88%

warframe 66%

MLB 83%

FF14 86%

Tower fall 87%

Zen Pinball 86%

Resogun 85%

Trine 2 85%

The pinball Arcade 85%

Steam world dig 83%

Injustice gods among us 83%

Don't starve 80%

Out last 79%

Mercenary Kings 75%

War Thunder 75%

Dead Nation 72%

Sound Shapes 85 %

SportFriends 80%

Sparkle 2 80%

Stick it to the man 77%

Octodad 75%

Stealth Inc 75%

Awesomenauts Assemble 73%

DC Universe Online 72%

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition 72%

Flow 71%

VS

Forza 5 79%

Killer Instinct 74%

DR3 79%

Titan fall 86%

Plants vs zombies 2 77%

Peggle 2 76%

Kinect Sports Rivals 65%

Max: The curse of Brotherhood 72%

Xbox fitness 78%

Ryse 64%

Powerstar Golf 65%

Crimson Dragon 55%

Zoo Tycoon 70%

Loco cycle 51%

Nutjitsu 60%

Zumba world party 74%

Super time force 80%

http://www.gamerankings.com/

Lets try this again,even going by your logic the PS4 still beat the xbox one,it has more games that aren't on the xbox one than the other way around,but you would also notice the bast difference in score.

1 over 90%

15 games on PS4 are 80 and over

12 games over 70%

1 over 60%

29 games. And i let games out like Knack..

The xbox one just 2 games 80 or better

with 9 games with 70 or better

4 games with 60 or better.

2 games over 50%

For a total of 17 games.

Is not even close the PS4 alone on games rated 80 or higher has much games as the total xbox one list combined from 50 to 89%.

That is EXACTLY how two consoles should be compared. No hiding behind this Multi-plat BS.

If you're comparing two products head to head. You don't fucking say. Well I can play that game on my skin flute.

You compare them 1 to 1.

Anything else is goal post changing bull shit. Security blankets for fanboys.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:
@b4x said:

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

And like every other Xbone exclusive that isn't bundled with the console.

@b4x said:

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

Desperate list. 14 games and 12 of them are 360 ports, shovelware or garbage.

Also you forgot GOTY 2013 Fighter Within.

I could say the same about the PS4 list, oh hang on there isn't one. That's because baring Infamous and Killzone it will be full of indie games.

*complains about indie games ( which 1 game outscores over 5 games on Xbox180) then lists a bunch of multiplats, a sports game, a dancing game and a beta* LMFAO.. lems? you guys need a re-name to backtrackers180

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#54 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

What's Minecraft?

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

Never played Minecraft.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#57  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Why dafuq is Minecraft so popular? I'll never know

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9531 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

@shawn30 said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

What.. there are more decent games on that PS4 list than the X1 list. Both pretty much suck as this point, and a person can argue that the X1 has a slightly better library at the moment (I guess), but in terms of having a faceoff, I personally feel that PS4 wins. You take Forza or Titanfall off the X1 list and it is looking pretty shabby. I don't own Forza yet, but I have no interest in Titnafall whatsoever at all. I do own KI, Plants vs. Zombies, and Powerstar Golf, which are decent games at best. The rest of that trash is laugh worthy.

Then on PS4 there is Infamous... bleh.. whatever.. still better than any game outside of Forza or Titanfall.. FFXIV which I have actually loved a lot more on console than PC, DC Universe which is a fun game to waste some time with, Warframe which is an absolute money drain.. but just proves to be a good game, Killzone... which I could care less about but rivals Titanfall in ANY possible way, MLB14 which is a no brainer if you are a baseball fan like I am, Blacklight which is steadily improving and getting updates... and a couple others not listed.

So... bottom line? Neither have a great library yet and both are over rated at this point. Owning both consoles I am playing the PS4 on a much more regular basis to this point. Which isn't really saying much, but to act as though X1 has a killer lineup is laugh worthy.

Can't say I agree with that at all. Dead Rising 3 is to me the absolute best next-gen game thus far. Its just fantastic really. When you add that to Titanfall and Forza, I just don't see 3 available games on PS4 that are better. I know TF isn't exclusive, but its way outselling the other 2 platforms on the One and is not on PS4. If I consider the underrated Ryse, its not close IMHO. But different strokes for different folks.

Well, to be fair on both of our accords, I can honestly say that I have not played Dead Rising 3, and I did think about that while posting, but my writing does not reflect the question of doubt in my mind. The game play doesn't look bad by any means, I am just sick of the overplayed hand of the zombie genre... it got old for me about 10 years ago, and it is more popular than ever now.

I know the game was met with mediocre reviews (not that reviews mean anything). It was made by Capcom though right? Correct me if I am wrong... I do love some Capcom :) so I might need to check it out.

I just can't imagine the game to have the longevity to be a game changer. I love shooters, but don't understand the over-hype for Titanfall... if they changed a few small things though... yeah, it has some serious potential. Forza is and has always been a great franchise.

Honestly though if the game is as good as you say it is... then it makes things much closer. Still though... if that IS the case, it is really close, and for either party to be claiming mass ownage is ridiculous.

Like you said different strokes for different folks. However, that is why I own all 4 choices.... the best of all worlds.

Well said. I don't think either the One or PS4 is amazing, yet. Far from it. Both I think right now, game wise, is very good. As for Wii-U, I think Zelda will get me to bite, and I'm really looking forward to it. PS4 wise, I think The Order 1886 will get me to buy one. Exclusive games and not resolution is what will draw me to a PS4. This years E3, I honestly think there will be no loser or bad show. No one can afford to have one, especially Nintendo and MS, but to a degree Sony as well is under huge pressure as they want to keep the momentum. Unlike last year I honestly think we'll be saying "how am I going to afford buying all these games" than "That company just had one of the worst E3's ever". What do you think?

I completely agree, none of the three are in a position NOT to have a great E3. I strongly suspect this to be a no holds barred battle, and possibly one of the best we have ever seen (perhaps not game wise.. but tension and taking the gloves off wise). I know I am going out on a limb when saying I think Nintendo is in the best position to win... however, that is because no one is expecting them to bring it... all eyes are on SONY and MS. That said.... Nintendo automatically has the most potential for "shock and awe" and THAT is what wins battles ;)

I figure that BOTH SONY and MS bring it... no doubt... Which of the two wins is anyone's guess, but one is going to have to win large to overshadow Nintendo. I feel as though if it is a near deadlock that Nintendo comes away with this one perhaps not because they have that blow your sock of display, but because they bring something different to the table.

If Nintendo does bring the "shock and awe" that has been missing for years (in my opinion) they will win by a landslide.

However, I am guessing that either SONY or MS will win. Still following? lol... Like I said though... it will have to be a HUGE unexpected "blow your socks off" megaton in order to make the other look foolish and to take away any steam that Nintendo may muster due to actually being in the best position with huge games and the vaguely hit upon Skylanderesque figurines they have been mostly quiet about. Gimmick or not, those things are hot as hell right now, and Nintendo can take the show if they properly execute distribution and the way in which they will function.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

@shawn30 said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

@shawn30 said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

What.. there are more decent games on that PS4 list than the X1 list. Both pretty much suck as this point, and a person can argue that the X1 has a slightly better library at the moment (I guess), but in terms of having a faceoff, I personally feel that PS4 wins. You take Forza or Titanfall off the X1 list and it is looking pretty shabby. I don't own Forza yet, but I have no interest in Titnafall whatsoever at all. I do own KI, Plants vs. Zombies, and Powerstar Golf, which are decent games at best. The rest of that trash is laugh worthy.

Then on PS4 there is Infamous... bleh.. whatever.. still better than any game outside of Forza or Titanfall.. FFXIV which I have actually loved a lot more on console than PC, DC Universe which is a fun game to waste some time with, Warframe which is an absolute money drain.. but just proves to be a good game, Killzone... which I could care less about but rivals Titanfall in ANY possible way, MLB14 which is a no brainer if you are a baseball fan like I am, Blacklight which is steadily improving and getting updates... and a couple others not listed.

So... bottom line? Neither have a great library yet and both are over rated at this point. Owning both consoles I am playing the PS4 on a much more regular basis to this point. Which isn't really saying much, but to act as though X1 has a killer lineup is laugh worthy.

Can't say I agree with that at all. Dead Rising 3 is to me the absolute best next-gen game thus far. Its just fantastic really. When you add that to Titanfall and Forza, I just don't see 3 available games on PS4 that are better. I know TF isn't exclusive, but its way outselling the other 2 platforms on the One and is not on PS4. If I consider the underrated Ryse, its not close IMHO. But different strokes for different folks.

Well, to be fair on both of our accords, I can honestly say that I have not played Dead Rising 3, and I did think about that while posting, but my writing does not reflect the question of doubt in my mind. The game play doesn't look bad by any means, I am just sick of the overplayed hand of the zombie genre... it got old for me about 10 years ago, and it is more popular than ever now.

I know the game was met with mediocre reviews (not that reviews mean anything). It was made by Capcom though right? Correct me if I am wrong... I do love some Capcom :) so I might need to check it out.

I just can't imagine the game to have the longevity to be a game changer. I love shooters, but don't understand the over-hype for Titanfall... if they changed a few small things though... yeah, it has some serious potential. Forza is and has always been a great franchise.

Honestly though if the game is as good as you say it is... then it makes things much closer. Still though... if that IS the case, it is really close, and for either party to be claiming mass ownage is ridiculous.

Like you said different strokes for different folks. However, that is why I own all 4 choices.... the best of all worlds.

Well said. I don't think either the One or PS4 is amazing, yet. Far from it. Both I think right now, game wise, is very good. As for Wii-U, I think Zelda will get me to bite, and I'm really looking forward to it. PS4 wise, I think The Order 1886 will get me to buy one. Exclusive games and not resolution is what will draw me to a PS4. This years E3, I honestly think there will be no loser or bad show. No one can afford to have one, especially Nintendo and MS, but to a degree Sony as well is under huge pressure as they want to keep the momentum. Unlike last year I honestly think we'll be saying "how am I going to afford buying all these games" than "That company just had one of the worst E3's ever". What do you think?

I completely agree, none of the three are in a position NOT to have a great E3. I strongly suspect this to be a no holds barred battle, and possibly one of the best we have ever seen (perhaps not game wise.. but tension and taking the gloves off wise). I know I am going out on a limb when saying I think Nintendo is in the best position to win... however, that is because no one is expecting them to bring it... all eyes are on SONY and MS. That said.... Nintendo automatically has the most potential for "shock and awe" and THAT is what wins battles ;)

I figure that BOTH SONY and MS bring it... no doubt... Which of the two wins is anyone's guess, but one is going to have to win large to overshadow Nintendo. I feel as though if it is a near deadlock that Nintendo comes away with this one perhaps not because they have that blow your sock of display, but because they bring something different to the table.

If Nintendo does bring the "shock and awe" that has been missing for years (in my opinion) they will win by a landslide.

However, I am guessing that either SONY or MS will win. Still following? lol... Like I said though... it will have to be a HUGE unexpected "blow your socks off" megaton in order to make the other look foolish and to take away any steam that Nintendo may muster due to actually being in the best position with huge games and the vaguely hit upon Skylanderesque figurines they have been mostly quiet about. Gimmick or not, those things are hot as hell right now, and Nintendo can take the show if they properly execute distribution and the way in which they will function.

Nintendo has the benefit of their show being the next day. They won't show new hardware, but could hit with Zelda, a new Metroid and Mario Galaxy. That's a killer 1, 2, 3 punch right there.

MS has to have a flat the **** out great show. Period, end of story. The worth of the console comes down to those 90 minutes of games, features, and announcements. I seems like Phil Spencer gets that he's behind the 8 ball and has to come out swinging.

Sony will not take their foot off the gas at all, and will likely have a ton of unannounced games to show simply because they have shown so little thus far. No need for a price drop as they are doing very well with the PS4. I think that like MS, they will hammer games and of course Project Morpheus.

I could honestly see a scenario where the majority of people say they going to probably end up with all 3 of them within 2 years.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#60 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9174 Posts

Nice to see Kirby making it to the top 10 charts

hehe101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61  Edited By hehe101
Member since 2011 • 734 Posts

Titanfall still up there both versions nice.