UK Charts: Infamous Rises | Minecraft PS3 Tops Chart

  • 58 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110032

-1 MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION 3 EDITIONPS3SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
12 MINECRAFT: XBOX 360 EDITIONXB360MICROSOFTMICROSOFT
23 TITANFALLXB ONEEA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
34 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZILXB360EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
65 FIFA 14PS4EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
56 PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: GARDEN WARFAREXB360EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
97 INFAMOUS: SECOND SONPS4SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
48 TITANFALLXB360EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
-9 KIRBY: TRIPLE DELUXE3DSNINTENDONINTENDO
1010 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP BRAZILPS3EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
1211 FIFA 14XB ONEEA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
1512 GRAND THEFT AUTO VXB360ROCKSTARTAKE 2
1113 THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAMEXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
3114 GRAND THEFT AUTO VPS3ROCKSTARTAKE 2
1415 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSPS4ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
2716 GRAN TURISMO 6PS3SONY COMPUTER ENT.SONY COMPUTER ENT.
717 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2PS4ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
1618 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSXB ONEACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
2119 FORZA MOTORSPORT 5XB ONEMICROSOFTMICROSOFT
1720 LEGO THE HOBBITXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
3021 METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROESPS4KONAMIKONAMI
2222 SKATE 3XB360XBOX 360 CLASSICSELECTRONIC ARTS
-23 TERRARIAXB360XBOX 360 CLASSICS505 GAMES
824 BOUND BY FLAMEPS4FOCUS HOME INTERACTIVEKOCH MEDIA
2025 CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTSXB360ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
2326 FIFA 14XB360EA SPORTSELECTRONIC ARTS
-27 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2XB ONEACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
3428 BATTLEFIELD 4PS4EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
1929 LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROESXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
2630 BATTLEFIELD 4XB360EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
-31 POKEMON X3DSNINTENDONINTENDO
1332 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2XB360ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
-33 POKEMON Y3DSNINTENDONINTENDO
2534 BATTLEFIELD 4PS3EA GAMESELECTRONIC ARTS
2835 TRIALS FUSIONPS4UBISOFTUBISOFT
1836 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2PS3ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
3937 FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014PCSEGASEGA
3238 BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINSXB360WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
2939 THE LEGO MOVIE VIDEOGAMEPS3WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVEWARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
-40 ASSASSIN'S CREED IV: BLACK FLAGXB360UBISOFTUBISOFT
#2 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -

To be Notch for a month with his bank account.

Bionic Minecraft mountain sheep legs. It's just a climber.

#3 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6052 posts) -

If you are not playing Minecraft then you need to GTFO!

#4 Edited by jake44 (1942 posts) -

cool I guess

#5 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

This game is tearing it up on the PS4....Why? NPD and UK. STOP!

717THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2PS4ACTIVISIONACTIVISION BLIZZARD
#6 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -

If you are not playing Minecraft then you need to GTFO!

I'm going to have to go with. Everyone is or has played it. It's a gold mine. Sorry about the PUN.

#7 Posted by Netret0120 (1999 posts) -

@B4X: I DIG minecraft;-) get it;-)

#8 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -

@B4X: I DIG minecraft;-) get it;-)

If definitely builds major hype in gamers.

#9 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch. Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT and a wonderful appearance from Kirby!

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

#10 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

#11 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

Dude, f*cking Minecraft! :O

Also it would appear Infamous and Titanfall have much better legs than what we would have assumed.

#12 Edited by finalstar2007 (24882 posts) -

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

At least PS4 has exclusives unlike Xbox One. Sorry you made that more easier :P

I still dont understand whats so fun about Minecraft i mean seriously wtf?.. played the demo and i was wtf is this shit during the whole time :/

#13 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

At least PS4 has exclusives unlike Xbox One. Sorry you made that even more easier :P

I still dont understand whats so fun about Minecraft i mean seriously wtf?.. played the demo and i was wtf is this shit during the whole time :/

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

#14 Edited by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

@b4x said:

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

Before you guys continue, allow me just to make a few corrections (assuming you're response to finalstar is a list of X1 exclusives, if not never mind).

Titanfall - Not exclusive

Plants vs zombies 2 - Not exclusive

Peggle 2 - Not exclusive

Max: The curse of Brotherhood - Not exclusive

Project Spark Beta - Not exclusive

Zoo Tycoon - Not exclusive

Carry on.

#15 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@Desmonic: Not on the PS4? We are comparing the 2 systems head 2 head? amiright

Sony Fanboy. Those games don't count!

See in the real world, they do. Walk in the store looking to buy a PS4 or X1 only. They kinda count.

Only in Hypocrite World is where they wouldn't count.

#16 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -
@b4x said:

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

And like every other Xbone exclusive that isn't bundled with the console.

@b4x said:

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

Desperate list. 14 games and 12 of them are 360 ports, shovelware or garbage.

Also you forgot GOTY 2013 Fighter Within.

#17 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher: Buy them on the PS4?

Make the epic PS4 list of games you can't get on the X1.

#18 Edited by zeeshanhaider (2352 posts) -

Is it the same Minecraft on the top that the consololites used to make fun of?

#19 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Desmonic: Not on the PS4? We are comparing the 2 systems head 2 head? amiright

Sony Fanboy. Those games don't count!

See in the real world, they do. Walk in the store looking to buy a PS4 or X1 only. They kinda count.

Only in Hypocrite World is where they wouldn't count.

lol @ this post.

> Cries about the "real world" after presenting sh!tty list

> In a forum called "System Wars".

Seems legit.

#20 Posted by finalstar2007 (24882 posts) -

@b4x said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

At least PS4 has exclusives unlike Xbox One. Sorry you made that even more easier :P

I still dont understand whats so fun about Minecraft i mean seriously wtf?.. played the demo and i was wtf is this shit during the whole time :/

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

lmfao @the list but hey i'll use the same logic to make my list

Here ya go:

  • Infmaous Second Son
  • Final Fantasy 14
  • DC Universe
  • Warframe
  • Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Mercenary Kings
  • MLB14
  • Dont starve
  • Blacklight
  • Contrast
  • Resogun
  • Sound shapes
  • Knack
  • Towerfall

need more?

#21 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@b4x said:

@Desmonic: Not on the PS4? We are comparing the 2 systems head 2 head? amiright

Sony Fanboy. Those games don't count!

See in the real world, they do. Walk in the store looking to buy a PS4 or X1 only. They kinda count.

Only in Hypocrite World is where they wouldn't count.

lol @ this post.

> Cries about the "real world" after presenting sh!tty list

> In a forum called "System Wars".

Seems legit.

Well either the real world or system wars has terrible logic. You decide?

Please elaborate. I need a good read.

#22 Posted by tdkmillsy (1261 posts) -

@b4x said:

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

And like every other Xbone exclusive that isn't bundled with the console.

@b4x said:

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

Desperate list. 14 games and 12 of them are 360 ports, shovelware or garbage.

Also you forgot GOTY 2013 Fighter Within.

I could say the same about the PS4 list, oh hang on there isn't one. That's because baring Infamous and Killzone it will be full of indie games.

#23 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

@b4x said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

At least PS4 has exclusives unlike Xbox One. Sorry you made that even more easier :P

I still dont understand whats so fun about Minecraft i mean seriously wtf?.. played the demo and i was wtf is this shit during the whole time :/

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

lmfao @the list but hey i'll use the same logic to make my list

Here ya go:

  • Infmaous Second Son
  • Final Fantasy 14
  • DC Universe
  • Warframe
  • Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Mercenary Kings
  • MLB14
  • Dont starve
  • Blacklight
  • Contrast
  • Resogun
  • Sound shapes
  • Knack
  • Towerfall

need more?

Stop. For the love of god stop.

#24 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -
#25 Posted by freedomfreak (38714 posts) -

Thread went full System Wars fast. Hur dur'ing over multiplats.

I should get back into Minecraft.

#26 Edited by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

Thread went full System Wars fast. Hur dur'ing over multiplats.

I should get back into Minecraft.

That is the only way. The ONLY way.

#27 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@freedomfreak said:

Thread went full System Wars fast. Hur dur'ing over multiplats.

I should get back into Minecraft.

When you start comparing Library vs Library between both systems. The ass pain becomes so severe it's like a truckload of salt was poured on it after a week in prison.

It's good times. Good times.

#28 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

I could say the same about the PS4 list, oh hang on there isn't one. That's because baring Infamous and Killzone it will be full of indie games.

lol implying indie games are worse than Ryse, Crimson Dragon and Powerstar Golf.

#29 Edited by freedomfreak (38714 posts) -
@Desmonic said:

That is the only way. The ONLY way.

Yeah, I guess :p

@b4x said:

When you start comparing Library vs Library between both systems. The ass pain becomes so severe it's like a truckload of salt was poured on it after a week in prison.

It's good times. Good times.

:but:

#30 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I could say the same about the PS4 list, oh hang on there isn't one. That's because baring Infamous and Killzone it will be full of indie games.

lol implying indie games are worse than Ryse, Crimson Dragon and Powerstar Golf.

Coming from a PS4 graphics whore. "<--Saying that shit makes me laugh every time." Shut your filthy hole.

Don't you ever let me catch you bashing the Wii-WiiU. :P

#31 Edited by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

@b4x said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

At least PS4 has exclusives unlike Xbox One. Sorry you made that even more easier :P

I still dont understand whats so fun about Minecraft i mean seriously wtf?.. played the demo and i was wtf is this shit during the whole time :/

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Titan fall

Plants vs zombies 2

Peggle 2

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max: The curse of Brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Powerstar Golf

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Zoo Tycoon

Now your turn?

lel

#32 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3655 posts) -

What.. there are more decent games on that PS4 list than the X1 list. Both pretty much suck as this point, and a person can argue that the X1 has a slightly better library at the moment (I guess), but in terms of having a faceoff, I personally feel that PS4 wins. You take Forza or Titanfall off the X1 list and it is looking pretty shabby. I don't own Forza yet, but I have no interest in Titnafall whatsoever at all. I do own KI, Plants vs. Zombies, and Powerstar Golf, which are decent games at best. The rest of that trash is laugh worthy.

Then on PS4 there is Infamous... bleh.. whatever.. still better than any game outside of Forza or Titanfall.. FFXIV which I have actually loved a lot more on console than PC, DC Universe which is a fun game to waste some time with, Warframe which is an absolute money drain.. but just proves to be a good game, Killzone... which I could care less about but rivals Titanfall in ANY possible way, MLB14 which is a no brainer if you are a baseball fan like I am, Blacklight which is steadily improving and getting updates... and a couple others not listed.

So... bottom line? Neither have a great library yet and both are over rated at this point. Owning both consoles I am playing the PS4 on a much more regular basis to this point. Which isn't really saying much, but to act as though X1 has a killer lineup is laugh worthy.

#33 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

That is the only way. The ONLY way.

Yeah, I guess :p

@b4x said:

When you start comparing Library vs Library between both systems. The ass pain becomes so severe it's like a truckload of salt was poured on it after a week in prison.

It's good times. Good times.

#34 Edited by freedomfreak (38714 posts) -

That game already has the best respawn system I've ever seen.

#35 Posted by MBirdy88 (7396 posts) -

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Infamous in the top ten STILL. BUT NOBODY'S BUYING IT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GG to FIFA 14, knocked '98 off its perch.

Minecraft more like MONEYCRAFT

And Kinect Sports Flopvals crashes out of the top 40! A fitting week to do so as well.

Like every other PS4 exclusive besides Infamous:SS. Sorry you just made it to easy. :P

At least PS4 has exclusives unlike Xbox One. Sorry you made that more easier :P

I still dont understand whats so fun about Minecraft i mean seriously wtf?.. played the demo and i was wtf is this shit during the whole time :/

its ok finalstar, we know you like your games on rails :P

#37 Posted by tormentos (16756 posts) -

@b4x said:

Xbox 1 vs Ps4 head to head. While I post this.

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

DR3

Kinect Sports Rivals

Max the curse of the brotherhood

Xbox fitness

Ryse

Crimson Dragon

Project Spark Beta

Now your turn?

Several of those games are not exclusive are also on 360 or PC..

Like Plants vs Zombies,zoo Tycoon,Titanfall,Peggle 2,power star gold,if i count games for PS4 that aren't for the xbox one but are on PC or PS3 you get it even worse.

What a horrible list of games you have there,by the way you account for games i should post MLB, FF14,Infamous and a truck load of games on PC and PS4 but not on xbox one..

@b4x said:

@Desmonic: Not on the PS4? We are comparing the 2 systems head 2 head? amiright

Sony Fanboy. Those games don't count!

See in the real world, they do. Walk in the store looking to buy a PS4 or X1 only. They kinda count.

Only in Hypocrite World is where they wouldn't count.

Not on PS4 doesn't mean exclusive period.

Infamous 80%

Killzone 73%

Flower 93%

Fez 88%

warframe 66%

MLB 83%

FF14 86%

Tower fall 87%

Zen Pinball 86%

Resogun 85%

Trine 2 85%

The pinball Arcade 85%

Steam world dig 83%

Injustice gods among us 83%

Don't starve 80%

Out last 79%

Mercenary Kings 75%

War Thunder 75%

Dead Nation 72%

Not only the PS4 has more games it also has higher rated to this games aren't on xbox one and the majority are abode 80% in score the highest on your list is Titanfall with 86 on gameranking,the PS4 one goes as high as 93%..

#38 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@tormentos: Dat system wars logic. A place to escape from reality is always a plus.

Believe it or not. Game libraries in the real world when comparing consoles head to head really do count.

I know that shit is mind blowing.

Also stating a game is multi-plat, is the biggest excuse PS Fanboys like yourself use to try an discredit another platforms library.

You know why you guys do this? You can't win.

This hollow, so called rule was created by people like you, since the PS3 started getting it ass handed to it in this regard last gen.

Sad shit really. I have a list as long as my arm of multi-plats on the 360 that aren't on the PS3.

You always have that good old pc to fall back on. PS fanboys are the Jokes of all gamers.

Hell, several publications had fostered articles on this very subject.

#39 Posted by tormentos (16756 posts) -

I could say the same about the PS4 list, oh hang on there isn't one. That's because baring Infamous and Killzone it will be full of indie games.

So the PS4 doesn't have MLB or FF14 which are full retail games.? Are we going to pretend FF14 is on xbox one oh it has 86% on gameranking that is the same score Titanfall has,oh wait MLB has 83% that is higher than Forza,DR3,Ryse or Killer Instinct..

But let me tell you what pathetic really is not having retail games and not having indies either,the PS4 on 2014 has get way more games than the xbox one where have you been.? This month MBL,last month FF14,March Infamous,aside from Titanfall what has the xbox one get since March.?

But the best part is how you slam the PS4 for having indies games,when the 2 first spot on the list of game on this thread are taken by minecraft an indie on PS3 and xbox 360 topping the charts..

Indies are good only on xbox ...lol

@b4x said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@tdkmillsy said:

I could say the same about the PS4 list, oh hang on there isn't one. That's because baring Infamous and Killzone it will be full of indie games.

lol implying indie games are worse than Ryse, Crimson Dragon and Powerstar Golf.

Coming from a PS4 graphics whore. "<--Saying that shit makes me laugh every time." Shut your filthy hole.

Don't you ever let me catch you bashing the Wii-WiiU. :P

Nice meltdown blackace...

#40 Edited by Heil68 (43238 posts) -

bu bu bu Infamous is teh deadz!!!!!!111

#41 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

bu bu bu Infamous is teh deadz!!!!!!111

Did it get co-op online? If not. Yep it's dead.

#42 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3711 posts) -

B4X is blackace? Figures.

I wonder if Respawn will start removing modes from the Xbone version of TF. By all accounts the "campaign" is dead.

#43 Posted by Heil68 (43238 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

bu bu bu Infamous is teh deadz!!!!!!111

Did it get co-op online? If not. Yep it's dead.

Nope and its great seeing it in the top 10, don't you think? :D

#44 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -

@Heil68 said:

@b4x said:

@Heil68 said:

bu bu bu Infamous is teh deadz!!!!!!111

Did it get co-op online? If not. Yep it's dead.

Nope and its great seeing it in the top 10, don't you think? :D

It's a good game. Yes good games deserve all the sales they can get.

#45 Posted by B4X (3358 posts) -

No I'm not blackace. I'm B4X.

#46 Posted by tormentos (16756 posts) -

@b4x said:

@tormentos: Dat system wars logic. A place to escape from reality is always a plus.

Believe it or not. Game libraries in the real world when comparing consoles head to head really do count.

I know that shit is mind blowing.

Also stating a game is multi-plat, is the biggest excuse PS Fanboys like yourself use to try an discredit another platforms library.

You know why you guys do this? You can't win.

This hollow, so called rule was created by people like you, since the PS3 started getting it ass handed to it in this regard last gen.

Sad shit really. I have a list as long as my arm of multi-plats on the 360 that aren't on the PS3.

You always have that good old pc to fall back on. PS fanboys are the Jokes of all gamers.

Hell, several publications had fostered articles on this very subject.

Yes they do but a game in multiple platforms mean you don't have to get a specific platform for that game,so if Titanfall is on xbox one,PC and 360 i don't need to mandatory buy an xbox one,see i can play titanfall now as we speak i own a 360.

Now since you establish that games on multiple platforms count as long as they are not on in,then the beating becomes even worse,the PS4 has way more games on it that are on PC and not on xbox one than the other way around,and also games that are on PS3 and are not on xbox one,so you see MLB you don't have that on xbox one,FF14 na you don't have that either and those are full retail games,then there are games like Towar Fall and Mercenary kings that are not on xbox one either,so either way you lose here.

#47 Edited by B4X (3358 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@b4x said:

@tormentos: Dat system wars logic. A place to escape from reality is always a plus.

Believe it or not. Game libraries in the real world when comparing consoles head to head really do count.

I know that shit is mind blowing.

Also stating a game is multi-plat, is the biggest excuse PS Fanboys like yourself use to try an discredit another platforms library.

You know why you guys do this? You can't win.

This hollow, so called rule was created by people like you, since the PS3 started getting it ass handed to it in this regard last gen.

Sad shit really. I have a list as long as my arm of multi-plats on the 360 that aren't on the PS3.

You always have that good old pc to fall back on. PS fanboys are the Jokes of all gamers.

Hell, several publications had fostered articles on this very subject.

Yes they do but a game in multiple platforms mean you don't have to get a specific platform for that game,so if Titanfall is on xbox one,PC and 360 i don't need to mandatory buy an xbox one,see i can play titanfall now as we speak i own a 360.

Now since you establish that games on multiple platforms count as long as they are not on in,then the beating becomes even worse,the PS4 has way more games on it that are on PC and not on xbox one than the other way around,and also games that are on PS3 and are not on xbox one,so you see MLB you don't have that on xbox one,FF14 na you don't have that either and those are full retail games,then there are games like Towar Fall and Mercenary kings that are not on xbox one either,so either way you lose here.

You own a Microsoft product. I find that hard to believe.

I don't give a fuck where you can buy / play said game. They are still on a particular platform and not on the other. Creating value in a product when comparing buying decisions Head to Head. The entire library COUNTS. End of story.

Don't give me you fanboy opinion. It's complete utter tripe.

Fucking dumbest rule ever devised. Used to try to blanket the weak.

#48 Edited by shawn30 (4361 posts) -

What.. there are more decent games on that PS4 list than the X1 list. Both pretty much suck as this point, and a person can argue that the X1 has a slightly better library at the moment (I guess), but in terms of having a faceoff, I personally feel that PS4 wins. You take Forza or Titanfall off the X1 list and it is looking pretty shabby. I don't own Forza yet, but I have no interest in Titnafall whatsoever at all. I do own KI, Plants vs. Zombies, and Powerstar Golf, which are decent games at best. The rest of that trash is laugh worthy.

Then on PS4 there is Infamous... bleh.. whatever.. still better than any game outside of Forza or Titanfall.. FFXIV which I have actually loved a lot more on console than PC, DC Universe which is a fun game to waste some time with, Warframe which is an absolute money drain.. but just proves to be a good game, Killzone... which I could care less about but rivals Titanfall in ANY possible way, MLB14 which is a no brainer if you are a baseball fan like I am, Blacklight which is steadily improving and getting updates... and a couple others not listed.

So... bottom line? Neither have a great library yet and both are over rated at this point. Owning both consoles I am playing the PS4 on a much more regular basis to this point. Which isn't really saying much, but to act as though X1 has a killer lineup is laugh worthy.

Can't say I agree with that at all. Dead Rising 3 is to me the absolute best next-gen game thus far. Its just fantastic really. When you add that to Titanfall and Forza, I just don't see 3 available games on PS4 that are better. I know TF isn't exclusive, but its way outselling the other 2 platforms on the One and is not on PS4. If I consider the underrated Ryse, its not close IMHO. But different strokes for different folks.

#49 Posted by WitIsWisdom (3655 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

What.. there are more decent games on that PS4 list than the X1 list. Both pretty much suck as this point, and a person can argue that the X1 has a slightly better library at the moment (I guess), but in terms of having a faceoff, I personally feel that PS4 wins. You take Forza or Titanfall off the X1 list and it is looking pretty shabby. I don't own Forza yet, but I have no interest in Titnafall whatsoever at all. I do own KI, Plants vs. Zombies, and Powerstar Golf, which are decent games at best. The rest of that trash is laugh worthy.

Then on PS4 there is Infamous... bleh.. whatever.. still better than any game outside of Forza or Titanfall.. FFXIV which I have actually loved a lot more on console than PC, DC Universe which is a fun game to waste some time with, Warframe which is an absolute money drain.. but just proves to be a good game, Killzone... which I could care less about but rivals Titanfall in ANY possible way, MLB14 which is a no brainer if you are a baseball fan like I am, Blacklight which is steadily improving and getting updates... and a couple others not listed.

So... bottom line? Neither have a great library yet and both are over rated at this point. Owning both consoles I am playing the PS4 on a much more regular basis to this point. Which isn't really saying much, but to act as though X1 has a killer lineup is laugh worthy.

Can't say I agree with that at all. Dead Rising 3 is to me the absolute best next-gen game thus far. Its just fantastic really. When you add that to Titanfall and Forza, I just don't see 3 available games on PS4 that are better. I know TF isn't exclusive, but its way outselling the other 2 platforms on the One and is not on PS4. If I consider the underrated Ryse, its not close IMHO. But different strokes for different folks.

Well, to be fair on both of our accords, I can honestly say that I have not played Dead Rising 3, and I did think about that while posting, but my writing does not reflect the question of doubt in my mind. The game play doesn't look bad by any means, I am just sick of the overplayed hand of the zombie genre... it got old for me about 10 years ago, and it is more popular than ever now.

I know the game was met with mediocre reviews (not that reviews mean anything). It was made by Capcom though right? Correct me if I am wrong... I do love some Capcom :) so I might need to check it out.

I just can't imagine the game to have the longevity to be a game changer. I love shooters, but don't understand the over-hype for Titanfall... if they changed a few small things though... yeah, it has some serious potential. Forza is and has always been a great franchise.

Honestly though if the game is as good as you say it is... then it makes things much closer. Still though... if that IS the case, it is really close, and for either party to be claiming mass ownage is ridiculous.

Like you said different strokes for different folks. However, that is why I own all 4 choices.... the best of all worlds.

#50 Edited by shawn30 (4361 posts) -

@shawn30 said:

@WitIsWisdom said:

What.. there are more decent games on that PS4 list than the X1 list. Both pretty much suck as this point, and a person can argue that the X1 has a slightly better library at the moment (I guess), but in terms of having a faceoff, I personally feel that PS4 wins. You take Forza or Titanfall off the X1 list and it is looking pretty shabby. I don't own Forza yet, but I have no interest in Titnafall whatsoever at all. I do own KI, Plants vs. Zombies, and Powerstar Golf, which are decent games at best. The rest of that trash is laugh worthy.

Then on PS4 there is Infamous... bleh.. whatever.. still better than any game outside of Forza or Titanfall.. FFXIV which I have actually loved a lot more on console than PC, DC Universe which is a fun game to waste some time with, Warframe which is an absolute money drain.. but just proves to be a good game, Killzone... which I could care less about but rivals Titanfall in ANY possible way, MLB14 which is a no brainer if you are a baseball fan like I am, Blacklight which is steadily improving and getting updates... and a couple others not listed.

So... bottom line? Neither have a great library yet and both are over rated at this point. Owning both consoles I am playing the PS4 on a much more regular basis to this point. Which isn't really saying much, but to act as though X1 has a killer lineup is laugh worthy.

Can't say I agree with that at all. Dead Rising 3 is to me the absolute best next-gen game thus far. Its just fantastic really. When you add that to Titanfall and Forza, I just don't see 3 available games on PS4 that are better. I know TF isn't exclusive, but its way outselling the other 2 platforms on the One and is not on PS4. If I consider the underrated Ryse, its not close IMHO. But different strokes for different folks.

Well, to be fair on both of our accords, I can honestly say that I have not played Dead Rising 3, and I did think about that while posting, but my writing does not reflect the question of doubt in my mind. The game play doesn't look bad by any means, I am just sick of the overplayed hand of the zombie genre... it got old for me about 10 years ago, and it is more popular than ever now.

I know the game was met with mediocre reviews (not that reviews mean anything). It was made by Capcom though right? Correct me if I am wrong... I do love some Capcom :) so I might need to check it out.

I just can't imagine the game to have the longevity to be a game changer. I love shooters, but don't understand the over-hype for Titanfall... if they changed a few small things though... yeah, it has some serious potential. Forza is and has always been a great franchise.

Honestly though if the game is as good as you say it is... then it makes things much closer. Still though... if that IS the case, it is really close, and for either party to be claiming mass ownage is ridiculous.

Like you said different strokes for different folks. However, that is why I own all 4 choices.... the best of all worlds.

Well said. I don't think either the One or PS4 is amazing, yet. Far from it. Both I think right now, game wise, is very good. As for Wii-U, I think Zelda will get me to bite, and I'm really looking forward to it. PS4 wise, I think The Order 1886 will get me to buy one. Exclusive games and not resolution is what will draw me to a PS4. This years E3, I honestly think there will be no loser or bad show. No one can afford to have one, especially Nintendo and MS, but to a degree Sony as well is under huge pressure as they want to keep the momentum. Unlike last year I honestly think we'll be saying "how am I going to afford buying all these games" than "That company just had one of the worst E3's ever". What do you think?