ubisoft shows more love! r6 vegas this time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 e20Dylan
Member since 2007 • 1055 Posts

After reporting that graw2 will have extra content for its ps3 release, game informer has reported that the rainbow six will also come with the map packs that 360 owners had to pay for.

sucks for lemmings

elcoholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 elcoholic
Member since 2005 • 1197 Posts

Lest just wait before saying ubi sucks, They were GREAT last gen but have made a few crappy ports lately. I think they'll come back on top again. Maybe not with R6 or graw2 but the talent is still there.

but this is good news either way. i hate paying for extra content on the 360 and so far it has all been crap like the first graw pack or the R6 maps. 

e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 e20Dylan

lemmings are just having a terrible week all together. forza2 and halo3 flopping. all this extra content you had to pay for is free for ps3 users. firmware2.00/home nearing... there isnt much more time left for lemmings...

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Lets hope Vegas turns out as well, with all its' extra content, as FEAR did. Wouldn't that be great?

Common.

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
how does it suck for lemmings? PS3 owners are getting a very delayed port. And knowing Ubisoft, it'll be much worse than the original.hummer700
sacrificing time for cash is what he's trying to say i guess.
legalize3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 legalize3
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts

we get it free

xbox owners need to pay for it

but blu- ray is not needed 

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

it's a common tatic that companies do for delayed products. if they didn't add more ppl wouldn't stay interested.

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts

does it come as a surprise to anyone that a year old port has a few add ons?

no not really.  

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 musicalmac  Moderator

lemmings are just having a terrible week all together. forza2 and halo3 flopping. all this extra content you had to pay for is free for ps3 users. firmware2.00/home nearing... there isnt much more time left for lemmings...

e20Dylan

You are one of the biggest fakeboys on the planet. What did Halo 3 and Forza 2 get here on GS?.. Oh, right...

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
SC: DA all over again? :?
lilrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 lilrush
Member since 2005 • 1695 Posts
 All the games for PS3 are starting to come with the things that 360 owners pay for. Soon there will be backgrounds (with any picture) on your PS3 dash, as oppose to the limite selection offered on XBL, also for a price. That's not to mention other downloadables. MS is definetly gonna make their $$ this gen.
unrealslim09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 unrealslim09
Member since 2006 • 1196 Posts

After reporting that graw2 will have extra content for its ps3 release, game informer has reported that the rainbow six will also come with the map packs that 360 owners had to pay for.

sucks for lemmings

e20Dylan

sucks for u, u had to wait months after we've been enjoying r6 vegas on live and u still have to play it on crappy psn :lol:

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts
I'd rather pay for a few maps I really don't need or want than have to wait months for a port that will probbaly look like crap. Yes, 360 owners sure did get screwed over. :roll:
johnusabeis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 johnusabeis
Member since 2004 • 2369 Posts

sucks for lemmings

e20Dylan
the ps3 version is gonna suck so bad that they have too give cows some kind of incentive.
-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts

we get it free

legalize3

What does Blu-Ray have to do with the price of map packs? :|

TheOwnerOner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheOwnerOner
Member since 2007 • 2921 Posts

sucks for lemmings

e20Dylan

Why?

We've played those games for almost a year now.

-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts

sucks for lemmings

e20Dylan

So after u cows called nubisoft, ubin00b and countless names for bringing to you the crappy graphics of SC, then you praise it for bringing you things we've enjoyed for more than half a year.... wow.

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts
SC: DA all over again? :?project343
THANKYOU did anyone else read that ign interview with how they said SCDA for ps3 was gonna be the ultimate version, polished up, and look how that turned out....
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Verge_6
[QUOTE="legalize3"]

we get it free

-Spock-

What does Blu-Ray have to do with the price of map packs? :|

Let them think a few maps take up 5+ gigs of space. It's funny 

e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 e20Dylan
just like how your getting virtua fighter 5 late? just like how you didnt even get a ninja gaiden sigma? ps3 only been out for 6 months you really dont have that many more games. and you definately wont after this year. guarenteed
Ericvon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ericvon71
Member since 2004 • 3219 Posts

does it come as a surprise to anyone that a year old port has a few add ons?

no not really.  

JPOBS

I know I am not great at math but Nov 20 06 isn't a year  old........... just a thought!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 musicalmac  Moderator

just like how your getting virtua fighter 5 late? just like how you didnt even get a ninja gaiden sigma? ps3 only been out for 6 months you really dont have that many more games. and you definately wont after this year. guarenteede20Dylan

Yeah... you're a fakeboy. Anyone who owned an XBOX may have also played Ninja Gaiden Black... which essentially is Sigma... And you know it. Cows do not appreciate your posting.

TheOwnerOner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TheOwnerOner
Member since 2007 • 2921 Posts

just like how your getting virtua fighter 5 late? just like how you didnt even get a ninja gaiden sigma? ps3 only been out for 6 months you really dont have that many more games. and you definately wont after this year. guarenteede20Dylan

LOL,

Ok I get now,

You're just trolling.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Verge_6
I beat 'Sigma' over a year ago. 360 got VF5 late, PS3 got SC: DA, RB6: V, GRAW2, FEAR, etc. late, and half of those are already confirmed to be horrible versions that can't hold a candle to the 360 ones. And can I have a link to the Ps3 having as many games as the 360 does now please?
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts

[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]just like how your getting virtua fighter 5 late? just like how you didnt even get a ninja gaiden sigma? ps3 only been out for 6 months you really dont have that many more games. and you definately wont after this year. guarenteedTheOwnerOner

LOL,

Ok I get now,

You're just trolling.

that avatar is from kotor 2 right? its nice.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
i guess some people haven't taken basic econ or business class. its called sales promotion. lets see here... R6 vegas has been out since november of 2006. in the gaming industry, games go as quickly as they come. a lot of p3 owners will look at vegas and think 'this game is 6 months old, i'll stick to resistance'. ubisoft knows this. they have to give the buyer some enhanced reason for buying their 'out of date' product. they throw in some extra flair to a product to increase the chances of people buying the product. why do you think there were 3 versions of the gameboy? 3 versions of the gba? 2 versions of the ds? 2 versions of the ps1? 3 versions of the ps2? the 'new' factor has worn off and now ubi needs to add some silver lining to get some sales on their product. please, its basic logic from a business perspective. they don't favor the 360 by giving it timed exclusives and they don't favor the ps3 by giving it extra maps; they want their products to appeal to you so they can take the green out of your pocket and put it in theirs. you lemms and cows are pathetic if you think otherwise.
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

e20Dylan

Wow!!!!! Forza 2 and Halo 3 were already released?!!!!! Where the hell was I?!!! What was the GS score cuz according to this cow the games have already been released?!!!!!   :shock:

Fruity_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Fruity_Fantasy
Member since 2007 • 778 Posts
I've been playing Rainbow Six for awhile now, you mean the Ps3 is just getting it? - lol:lol:
Nugtoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nugtoka
Member since 2003 • 1812 Posts

e20Dylan

I swear sometimes cows are retarded. Halo3 looks great Forza 2 looks great and even better they play great. We got Graw2, R6V , Crackdown content and a Halo 3 beta to look forward to.

And you cows are playing?? what exactly?

While you are looking at vaporware Ps3 games trying to compare there graphics to real 360 games we actually get to play games! Oh well you get to play with the Home beta that sounds like a ton of fun i'll pass.

BTBAM127

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BTBAM127
Member since 2006 • 2522 Posts
SC: DA was a HUGE disapointment to me on the PS3. and it did make me question ubisoft and especaly since they said that BS about the next splinter cell not posible on the PS3:roll: but i dunno maybe this time it will actualy work out and be as great if not better then the 360 version (shh lemmings im not saying xbox sucks) but common whats with all of the delays! next year when other tom clancy games come out will they be timed exclusive to xbox 360 again? or will all this time with PS3 make them fimiliar with the hardware and they will release the games at the same time like normal good developers.
El_Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 El_Fanboy
Member since 2002 • 5789 Posts
Wow, I cant believe cows are getting excited over some Ubi ports.....you guys have short memories or something? look at far cry, SCDA, etc.
aliasfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 aliasfreak
Member since 2004 • 2878 Posts

we get it free

legalize3

Can one man (boy?) really be this dumb?  I'm betting yes. 

RCade3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RCade3
Member since 2006 • 258 Posts

we get it free

legalize3